• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

linsivvi

Good, another free tamadra from Groove Coaster.

[Time-travel] Pink REM with Fire Valk, Isis, Venus 6/9 ~ 6/15.
King Metal/Jewel in PAL as well

Pink REM huh? Seems like the new event starts on 6/9 then.

Okamid3n

Wooh, 0-stoned Starlight Sanctuary! I'm pretty sure my Kirin team can beat Legendary seaway with all my +Skill awakenings (and there being no RCV, which is actually a big help), but...my max stamina is 79. See you in 18 ranks, latios/latias!

fallingdove

Farming Dub - mythlits today. Anybody regularly have Shiva as lead and log out and in several times throughout the day? The Shiva friends I have now haven't logged in for 6 days.

Adding L.Meta to my Twinlit team was the best thing I could do. those 2 skill boosts and full bind resist is pretty clutch. Went 2 for 3 today so far only got orb trolled on floor 3.

Farming Dub - mythlits today. Anybody regularly have Shiva as lead and log out and in several times throughout the day? The Shiva friends I have now haven't logged in for 6 days.

Any 4x HP/RCV can take down that level without much trouble. Not as fast as armor breaking, but it gets the job done. Dark is probably the easiest with Lucy.

Does anyone want to throw up a high end Kirin or U&Y?

I am trying to take down and S rank Blue Flower dragon, and I keep getting A's.

Can Kirin Burst down flower dragon without her minigravs? I think that is where I am losing my points in score attack. If she can not, then I will definately need a high end U&Y (can put together an awesome orb changing green focused U&Y team).

399 633 290

T-Matt

Adding L.Meta to my Twinlit team was the best thing I could do. those 2 skill boosts and full bind resist is pretty clutch. Went 2 for 3 today so far only got orb trolled on floor 3.

Any 4x HP/RCV can take down that level without much trouble. Not as fast as armor breaking, but it gets the job done. Dark is probably the easiest with Lucy.

What's your twinlit team look like?

What's your twinlit team look like?

A.Zeus
Echidna (ult + max skilled + max awoken)
Lilith (max skilled)
L. Meta (max awoken)
D/D Hades (max awoken)

That gives me 3 skill boosts to limit the amount of stalling on the first floor and full bind resist on L.Meta which is basically a free turn if they try to bind her. Some of those parts are interchangeable, but I've gotten pretty darn consistent with that team.

That gives me 3 skill boosts to limit the amount of stalling on the first floor and full bind resist on L.Meta which is basically a free turn if they try to bind her. Some of those parts are interchangeable, but I've gotten pretty darn consistent with that team.

The hardest part of twinlits is stalling on the first floor. Having at least one monster full bind resist is a must, and having that monster be able to heal binds makes finishing that floor and moving onto the two dub floors so much easier.

George Claw - Could you refresh your Kirin? I would love to take her out to Flower dragon...

Zero_IYAD

I ran Legendary Seaway more than 35 times since it opened.
Am pretty sure floor 6 drop rate isn't balanced..
I've got around 20 Dub-sapphilits & 11 Dub-rubylits, only 4 Awoken Phantom God, Odin Tamadras that gave a singly skill up to my R.Odin.
This is becoming really annoying =_=

Just refreshed.

Also, yeah, it sucks skilling-up using a non-guaranteed drop. Been taking forever to get the last 2 skill-ups for Ronia. Granted, I'm not stoning to run the Thursday dungeon, but it's extra frustrating when there's only a 33% chance of getting the right Trifruit. If percentages for TAMArodin are even worse, then that would really suck to farm at 88 stam per run.

Jagernaut

Just refreshed.

Also, yeah, it sucks skilling-up using a non-guaranteed drop. Been taking forever to get the last 2 skill-ups for Ronia. Granted, I'm not stoning to run the Thursday dungeon, but it's extra frustrating when there's only a 33% chance of getting the right Trifruit. If percentages for TAMArodin are even worse, then that would really suck to farm at 88 stam per run.

I have 3 Ronias, and no Bonia or Gonia, so of course all the trifruits that drop are blue and green.

linsivvi

I think there was a point where I spent a month running twinlits and trifruit and only got 1 baby tama, ran out of box space and had to feed a couple twinlits for xp and evolved all but 1 of the ripper dragons.

The drop rate really doesn't seem balanced at all.

Amon37

Don't pursue LuBu into PAD.

rW2nYeA.jpg

Puzzle & Dragons (North America) - GungHo

*4MM Downloads Event Part 1*
[Part 1 Duration]: 6/9 (Mon), 12:00 AM - 6/15 (Sun), 11:59 PM (PDT)

It’s a crazy wild time for Puzzle & Dragons and you all--we’ve just reached 4 Million downloads in North America! This event here is a full burst of adrenaline to keep up the momentum! Check out the awesome mix of dungeons and bonuses below as we keep the music playing, baby!

■① Daily Log-in Bonuses
6/9 - 6/15 - 1 free Magic Stone daily
※Bonuses will be distributed as late as 3:59 AM (PDT) the following day.

■② Pink Dragon Egg Machine
The Healer Girls are back again for the show! This special Rare Egg Machine lasts for the duration of the event, so strut on over for the chance to see them. New to the Rare Egg Machine is the dazzling Blazing Maiden, Princess Valkyrie. Isis and Venus make a special appearance too!

■③ A Celestial Light Show
Blanc and Noir really know how to mix and match their colors! If you’re curious, head on over to the Celestial Gift dungeon and see what they can do. Careful, you can only run this dungeon once, and each message means something different. Make sure to choose the right one!

■④ Special Event Dungeon Schedule:
6/9 - Gaia Descended!
6/10 - Extreme Dragon Rush!
6/11 - Draggie!
6/13 - Zeus-Dios Descended!
6/14 - 6/15 - ?????????????

■⑤ Four Day Dragon Rush!
We’re flying straight for Valhalla! Look out though, the journey wouldn’t be complete without the challenge of the Norse Dragons barring your way! Legendary Dragon Rush is available for four days.

6/12 - 6/15 - Legendary Dragon Rush!

■⑥ Awesome Daily Bonuses
Pal Egg Event:
6/9 - 6/15 - Jewel/Metal King Dragons

1.5x chance for 'GREAT!' or 'SUPER!!' EXP Gain
2x King appearance rates for the Metal and Jewel Dragons
2x Skill Up rate
2x Drops for the Daily Special Dungeons
1.5x Coins for the Weekend Dungeon

*Events subject to change without notice or compensation - see event policy here http://tinyurl.com/cj7zu4t
I'm guessing mystery dungeon is Hera-Sowilo (or whatever variant of the rune meaning "sun" is)

oh good, it's been a while since the last event.

All day trying to get a Dub-Topalit and I've managed 3 dub-myth and 2 dub-ames.

goddammit.

linsivvi

PADX is guessing that it's Xuanzang for the ???

Well 20 cost team means I only have Robin as a viable leader. Shouldn't have evolved DQXQ!

Seriously, it's just so hard to get dub-topalits and I need lots of them. I run Jupiter city in the sky as long as I can but those damn things just won't appear or drop.

Paltros

Which team is more stable for Twinlits: Zeus or LMeta? And is Zeus useful for anything else but Twinlit farming? I just got him from the descend the other day and now he's sitting at lv4 on my box, but I'll be damned if I have to add another light monster mouth to feed.

Ducarmel

Which team is more stable for Twinlits: Zeus or LMeta? And is Zeus useful for anything else but Twinlit farming? I just got him from the descend the other day and now he's sitting at lv4 on my box, but I'll be damned if I have to add another light monster mouth to feed.

Lmeta teams allow you to stall only for 6 turns to get menace/poison (assuming they are maxed skill) up on the first floor up and her bind resist is way more useful then whatever Zeus awakenings are.

J0dy77

Got my 200 day bonus on JP account. First roll on DBZ rem:

mbgSu6rl.jpg

And here's why I still like to run pengdra village once or twice when it comes around:

UQ3LLeBl.jpg

razterik

Well, that'll work. Have terrible luck with orb drops in these dungeons.

Next descend looks like another set of trophies to sit in my box. GungHo needs to switch up this format. I'm tired of running junk dungeons for junk drops.

Quantum

I want a venus. see absolutely no use for the healer girls - do I pull.

do I pay to pull?

I have 3/5 of the girls anyway but CTW would be so beneficial.

I hate you gungho!

J0dy77

Well, that'll work. Have terrible luck with orb drops in these dungeons.

Next descend looks like another set of trophies to sit in my box. GungHo needs to switch up this format. I'm tired of running junk dungeons for junk drops.

I just run junk dungeons for the free stone at this point.

Kind of the way it has been for a while now. Descended drops used to be key team members for the different leaders now they're just trophies. The weekly dragons are even worse.

zhieeep

Neo Member
I ran Legendary Seaway more than 35 times since it opened.
Am pretty sure floor 6 drop rate isn't balanced..
I've got around 20 Dub-sapphilits & 11 Dub-rubylits, only 4 Awoken Phantom God, Odin Tamadras that gave a singly skill up to my R.Odin.
This is becoming really annoying =_=

The drop rate should be around 20~25% rather than the theoretical 33%, unfortunately. :-(

razterik

so whats the best wukong teams out there?

Though I rarely run it due to lack of friends and better options, I usually take a team of Valkyrie/Kotaro/Purin/Light Tron. The first two orb changers are almost required, especially Valk to combo with Wukong. Kotaro preferred over Verche for his awakenings and not stealing Wukong's orbs. Purin can easily be switched with Thor or Izanagi. Light Tron can literally be anything, though the more skill boosts and/or light row enhance the better. Other good options are Valkitty, Venus, Divinegon, or Lemon Dragon.

Here is a quick Google video search of Wukong in action.

razterik

Honestly, why don't they move older dragon dungeons into the technical dungeon tab and have them available all the time. Such a waste of all that unused content.

Hsieh

Only managed to bring Angelion to skill level 3. Why do the toy dragons have such a low skill up rate?

It's really easy to get Angelion skill up fodder, you can farm regular Shynees and Topalits from the Dungeon of Light and evolve them into Big Shynees for Angelion skill ups.

razterik

Got light snow globe on first try.

Seems like there's no score attack for Groove Coaster. What gives?

Pretty sure the score attack was added to GC only recently, so we probably won't see it until our next version update. Don't see anything hinting at maintenance yet, so maybe next week?

Rolled 5 times on the pink REM. All sticker girls, including the single gold egg I pulled. Never going to get any of the colored Valks, I guess.

Top Bottom