• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

J0dy77

Where's everyone putting their light snow globe? Probably dumping mine in DQXQ, she's around 54 now, that should take her close to max.

Quantum

Where's everyone putting their light snow globe? Probably dumping mine in DQXQ, she's around 54 now, that should take her close to max.

Not sure, my dqxq is 98 +41 and have been working on her team. Seriously considering dropping it into my Baal (synergistic awakenings and stat stick) or maxing my Lmeta (not using currently)

My standard dqxq is

Dqxq (y/b)
Enchalada (r/r)
Val (y/g)
Shynee
random (usually dark for rainbow team)

I am much better at damage output now, although I may eventually put San quan in for delay and boost, Lmeta for bind protection and Baal for hp/awakening.

My Kirin is getting the Blanc Snow Globe.

She is at 775k EXP right now, so I am going to hold off feeding anything else to her in the interim, just in case I get that "Jackpot" on the feed...

NineH

I'll put mine into my LMeta. Even though I'm iffy on a healer team right now, her awakenings make her a decent sub I think.

Hige

Got a "great" feeding a light snow globe and three gold kings to Amaterasu for a delicious ~2.5 million light exp! I wanted to level her for super kings since I always slog my way through those, so that was pretty awesome.

I feel like I usually get greats and supers only when I'm feeding pengdras the exp already needed to max them.

shinjijai

poring tower is a lot better for angelion skill up than this dungeon. though i find gleaming dragon a great skill up dungeon for persephone, no need to evo those wicked witches.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
I have a DQXQ and no real subs for her yet. Think it's worth trying to roll this pink REM machine to get a venus? I want a venus :(

Or should I save for DBZ. Choices :(

0 for 25 on Angelion skills up :(

At least you have Big Shynees and CoC Healers to help skill angelion up with as well! I had Angelion skilled up last time we had Poring tower (remember middle level is best for poring AND big slimes, top level replaces slimes with Demons though it is slightly better for just porings). Angelion's big get from her dungeon was getting her, lots of options to get her skilled up!

I went 1 and 20 on Wicked lady , Persephone is never getting max skilled at this rate...

Dragon Knight Princess trip report: ROTK skillup mob drops evolved and are a fixed spawn, praise lord Yamamoto Producer

Unfortunately I have no ROTK monster.

MikeDip

Dragon Knight Princess trip report: ROTK skillup mob drops evolved and are a fixed spawn, praise lord Yamamoto Producer

Unfortunately I have no ROTK monster.

Does this mean I will be able to skill up my DQXQ soon? WOOO

Also, is there any collab or anything to help skill up my king shynee thing? That would be nice. The alternative would be wasting a lot of gold kings :(

razterik

Does this mean I will be able to skill up my DQXQ soon? WOOO

Also, is there any collab or anything to help skill up my king shynee thing? That would be nice. The alternative would be wasting a lot of gold kings :(

Draggie should be updated this time to drop King slimes. Shynee shares a floor with Baddie, so 50% chance in Legend.

MikeDip

Draggie should be updated this time to drop King slimes. Shynee shares a floor with Baddie, so 50% chance in Legend.

Ahh, Draggie! is so soon, I don't think I'll be ready. I'm still rank 50 on this new account. Darn

King Shynee's also consistently been a front runner for survey dungeons, but that entire voting process has become such a quagmire in recent months that I don't know what's going to happen anymore.

do you need a color valk or any of the healer girls? (they are orb changers, tho they dont have skill up material except for the black one, and that came from the angry birds collab)

im not sure im trying to get subs for red sonia, are any of those good?

edit: I also have a Horus

linsivvi

Unfortunately that sounds too good to be true, and therefore it's not.

The King drops are all very rare. Most of the time they just drop a treasure chest.

MikeDip

What (farmable?) subs should I be going for with my DQXQ lead? I was thinking healer team. Have an echinda, king shynee, and DQXQ so far. No idea for the other slots. I really do wanna have all colours accounted for.

99% sure a valk is a great addition so I will try to farm her next chance I get.

Think it's worth pulling on this pink REM for my situation?

Ducarmel

What (farmable?) subs should I be going for with my DQXQ lead? I was thinking healer team. Have an echinda, king shynee, and DQXQ so far. No idea for the other slots. I really do wanna have all colours accounted for.

99% sure a valk is a great addition so I will try to farm her next chance I get.

The thing that makes the sticker girl healers horrible imo is that they are dual color changers.

If you really want one then fuu is the one that least steals orbs from DQXQ, she changes green/dark orbs to hearts. So its not too bad you still can use Red/Blue/Light/Hearts to activate DQXQ.

linsivvi

There aren't many dark healers and both Lilith and Venus lose their healer type if you evolved them into the D/L form. It's not really that important to cover all colors but if you really have to, you could just put in your best dark sub. You'll lose the healer burst but you are still getting 16x anyway.

Sandalphon is another sub you should farm, it can replace King Shynee on most occasions.

am_dragon

Man, the idea of Venus or Isis got me... 3 rolls of the pink dragon.

Wind Courier Kano
Fuu
Wind Courier Kano

I roll the first time around and got Fuu 3x. I wish Fuu had skill ups outside of REM as it is she is pretty useless. I'd love to run Fuu on my Valk team, but who wants to stall.

I've seen: DQDX, Echidna, Sandalphone, Warrior Rose Valkyrie , L/L Venus (or Sacred Beast Angelion).

People seem to drop Dark entirely, probably because of the lack of Dark Healers that synergize well with DQ.

Though honestly a Dark Valk wouldn't be terrible to replace L/L Venus. You'd just have a far less useful active skill on one of your subs in exchange for having all the colors and an easier activation. If you run Sacred Beast and Warrior Rose Valk you still lose out on L/L venus, but you can convert all dark orbs to light orbs every 5 turns or whatever.

razterik

Unfortunately that sounds too good to be true, and therefore it's not.

The King drops are all very rare. Most of the time they just drop a treasure chest.

Aww. Have no use for that dungeon on JP so haven't run it there yet. That's really disappointing. And really dumb. Classic GungHo.

Quantum

Well Played.

I read it initially as an angry post.

now an angry post!

j/k but this REM has to be the most useless, and yet again there is just one mob I want out of it (Venus) that we are lead to believe has a higher drop rate.

I'll be able to put together another 5 stones for a yolt (?) roll and will probably do it because it would be beneficial to proci'ng row enhance mobs.

Jagernaut

I'm trying to max skill Ares before Groove Coaster ends and have been running Universe difficulty as much as possible. I've already collected 4 evolved octopi and got 1 skillup. 6 more to go. Once 2x drops starts I will run Master difficulty to maximize my stamina usage.

Jagernaut

I just fed 2 phantom chasers to Haku and got a double skillup. 1 more to max skill and I have 5 chasers left, just need to evolve them. Feels good.

Cleofis

Neo Member
What are some good basic class mobs for mono color teams? Like if I had to choose between Ninjas, Demons, or Chimeras which should I put into my team?

What are some good basic class mobs for mono color teams? Like if I had to choose between Ninjas, Demons, or Chimeras which should I put into my team?
Those are all fodder mobs so you will eventually replace them all. The two staples of monocolor are the Mystic Knights and the Heartbreakers (officially known as the heroes). Depending at what point in the game you're at and what event dungeons are happening they can be easy or difficult to obtain. The other staple subs for monocolor are color-dependent.

Top Bottom