• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

is Enchilada getting her Crown taken away as biggest pain in the ass?

I don't know if I should be running Expert or Intermediate cause the latter has two mobs as opposed to one. I've seen a few toy dragons appear as regular spawns but none have dropped, and the one Dark Lady that I've seen ended up dropping (unevolved, of course).

ZeroAKA

I'm giong to try doing some more weekend dungeon runs after neglecting them for the most part. Does anyone have mono-red leaders I can use (preferably Ares)?

I'm giong to try doing some more weekend dungeon runs after neglecting them for the most part. Does anyone have mono-red leaders I can use (preferably Ares)?

336,246,242 i've just freed two slot..
I usually run
Maxed unevolved ares (evolving him this week)
Shiva
Horus
Titan (for expert mask)

But mostly ares..
So you can use me as a staple ;)

Zero_IYAD

Best weekend ever, no more farming for me *^*
-Am up to rank 170 with 101 stamina :D
-11 million coins.
-Got all the CoC Dungeon mob, finally got a P.E.K.K.A & a Healer -which I won't really need, but gonna keep her as a trophy anyway-.
-Wasn't really trying, but I managed to skill up Freyr & a CoC Dragon up to Lvl 3 just by feeding them the drops I get from each run.
-My Hera is up to Lvl 85, should be up to Max once we are done with the Metal Dragons tomorrow.
-Evolved all my gods to their last form.
I only got Great Valkyrie & P.E.K.K.A to work on from here on.

We need a good rest once we are done with this event! Been a tiring week :eek: !

ZeroAKA

336,246,242 i've just freed two slot..
I usually run
Maxed unevolved ares (evolving him this week)
Shiva
Horus
Titan (for expert mask)

But mostly ares..
So you can use me as a staple ;)
I'll add you after this run. I don't have a GAF tag, but my name is the same as my GAF username. :)

I've completely overestimated how difficult the Weekend Dungeon is on master difficulty. Even with only Noel Dragon, Horus, and a level 13 Echdina as the only worthwhile members in my bare minimum mono-red team, I've still been able to get through it safely.

Or you could use PADherder!

lol, yeah never knew about that but it is nice being able to just look down at a sheet of paper and know I need 3 Keeper of the Rainbow and see that when I get 2 Keepers of the Rainbow I could evolve this and that. So, pretty nice. Only took about half an hour to jot it all down.

Anyone out there run with the evolved Artemis? I can run the Expert weekend dungeon with evolved Artemis and my snow globe vert dude. 37K health and 2x attack gets me through without much issue with my mono-green group.

10k experience for only 13 stamina? Awesome

Well shit. I had my stamina lined up perfectly to run Weekend dungeon and rank up, then use the whole bar on Pengdras. But I wasn't able to kill the carbuncles in time with my Ur team and they both attacked at once and I died. Now I'm 3k short of a level up and won't be able to run Pengdra's at all this hour.

1294341_657563690950013_2057117110_o.jpg

yeahhhhhhh

Well shit. I had my stamina lined up perfectly to run Weekend dungeon and rank up, then use the whole bar on Pengdras. But I wasn't able to kill the carbuncles in time with my Ur team and they both attacked at once and I died. Now I'm 3k short of a level up and won't be able to run Pengdra's at all this hour.

I had the same thing happen sort of, was off my 71 (!) exp on my "last" weekend master run. Had to sit it Pendgra Village completely.

and fuck those carbuncles when they both 1 turn delay on appearing. Three times I cruised control'd into them and forgot to pop echidna and got killed. (out of well over 100 runs)

lol@ vamp busty. Do you even match bro. Thought after months of hera art in various halloween costumes I'm all for something different.

xCobalt

Holy shit....this reminds me of a lot Castlevania, specifically
the end of Lords of Shadow
. Do we know his name yet? I feel like he should be "Dracula, King of the Vampires" now.

Given how well Gungho translate the names, it'll be like "Muscular King of the Iron Throne, Vampire Lord"

Cosmo, I'm just gonna wait for +2% drop rate on drawn joker dungeon.

I don't know. I dig that vampy busty artwork. I hope RGG's is face meltingly metal as well.

Would he have a red shynee or a blue shynee? He is physical after all...

Cosmo, I'm just gonna wait for +2% drop rate on drawn joker dungeon.

I don't know. I dig that vampy busty artwork. I hope RGG's is face meltingly metal as well.

Would he have a red shynee or a blue shynee? He is physical after all...

He might go attacker/physical in the same way that vampire is devil/balanced. He should have a red king shynee of course.

Toy Dragons ultimate evos and Norse god active skill boosts are being pushed to US sometime during the early hours tomorrow night (24-36 hours from now).

Man that artwork is bad. I'm a big fan of the current vamp artwork so I was hoping for something great here. But really excited for his evo. Any rumors on the colors, maybe red or dual dark?

I'd say there's quite a bit of ice surrounding him.

I agree. Looks like a Dark/Water evo. I gotta admit I'm a little disappointed. I feel like Dark/Fire would have been really cool. If it is Water, I bet that will make RGG sub Light, since that would round out the set with no repeating sub elements.

Zero_IYAD

Holy shit....this reminds me of a lot Castlevania, specifically
the end of Lords of Shadow
. Do we know his name yet? I feel like he should be "Dracula, King of the Vampires" now.
He really look superb!
Totally agree on Dracula, they really should name him that.

Jagernaut

That's why I always run Echidna on my tricolor devil team. I have strong red and blue devils but my only green devil is an underleveled Marine Rider Robin. I've been using Hera-Ur/Hera-Is/Abyss Neptune/Marine Rider Robin/Echidna.

xCobalt

That's why I always run Echidna on my tricolor devil team. I have strong red and blue devils but my only green devil is an underleveled Marine Rider Robin. I've been using Hera-Ur/Hera-Is/Abyss Neptune/Marine Rider Robin/Echidna.

My subs for the devil team are Hera Is, Devil Ceres, Echidna and Duke. I just pop Duke's ability on the last round and it will often kill them.

Yeah Echidna would have fixed it. But I have a decently leveled Astaroth and I was also using a Green/Red Ogre. Otherwise our team makeup is the same. I hadn't had any trouble with the last round before, but a combination of not a lot of the color I needed and a matching mistake meant that I wasn't able to take one out. I suppose that's what I get for being impatient and not bringing Echidna.

ccbfan

OK failed with Goemon 3 times.

Was so close one time but got unlucky with orbs and healed past 20 percent after I killed the last demon on stage 3. I was almost going to throw my phone at that point.

Can someone put up or refresh a goemon so i can have 1 more try?

ccbfan

Wow 2nd time where I killed finished the third stage with everything charge but heal myself from falling heal orbs. What was extra bad was that there was zero heal orbs starting on the grid and I had under 1000 hp.
This is freakin ridicules. Talk about extremely bad luck.

razterik

No new dungeons this week, huh. First time we've been down to one special dungeon in a long time.

Fell one skill up short on max Freyr. Guess I will hunt down some red keepers tomorrow for the archers in my box. Got Thor done and no Freya, so done with CoC. Ready for the next collab.

raiot

Fairlion Healer Subtype will be added today!
I am also a little bit worried that we didn't get a new weekly dungeon... I was a hoping for Caol-Ila to awaken my max skilled one...

On another note: max. awoken Dark Metatron! This thing is a BEAST!

Woah after all the activity yesterday today the dungeon list is a barren wasteland of nothingness lol. Guess I will just look out for the Metal Dragons dungeons today @ 12pm / 5pm / 10pm and run those.

I got a ton of leveling up to do. And will be running those keeper dungeons like a madman. I only have about 16 Keepers to get. I would F'in love to get a legendary dragon but man ... this game really doesn't know how to give you much hope in something like that dropping for ya. Almost seems like a waste of time.

has anyone on Android used the Data Migration feature yet? Going to have to do that tomorrow it looks like. Is it as easy as pushing the button and you're good to go?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Finally done with Mythic Stone dragons. The only one that didn't drop was the damn Purple Stone Steel Dragon. The dungeons are easy, they just eat up time, so I'm not sure if I'll make it a point to get and awaken those things or not. They seem way too gimmicky to be good.

J0dy77

Finally done with Mythic Stone dragons. The only one that didn't drop was the damn Purple Stone Steel Dragon. The dungeons are easy, they just eat up time, so I'm not sure if I'll make it a point to get and awaken those things or not. They seem way too gimmicky to be good.

I can't get over the first one. I may have to run a resist team for this, I can't burst through the boss with his preemptive shield.

I would really like dark water. Perfect fits for Hera-Ur and Byakko teams.

Almost assuredly dark/blue. I thought this had been revealed already.

What last weekend proved to me is that if there was infinite stamina, I probably won't be playing this game right now.

It doesn't help that the weekend dungeon is VERY boring, it is long with none of the usual tension of drops or mobs with special abilities. Also fuck those annoying masks , 20% of the time you just miss breaking their defense and you're having to match the same floor twice. Ugh.

ccbfan

What last weekend proved to me is that if there was infinite stamina, I probably won't be playing this game right now.

Complete PAD out from this weekend. I was able to basically

Level
run weekend dungeon
wait less than 2 hours to run another weekend dungeon
Level
repeat

Once I died and was like thank God, I have a 4 hour rest now.

linsivvi

It's useful for poverty players. It allows me to safely grind by starting a ripper and use the right dragon as a sub, put a siren and a couple of gravity pets and friend SOD. I can survive a lot of dungeons with this setup.

And 5 chests in a row. WTF....

Edit: At least I got tons of light pengdra now.

Was too busy to get much playtime in yesterday. I got a couple more skill-ups to get my Zeus down to 26 turns. Goemon is faster for farming him, but it's not as safe as running Luci with two 35% and one 30% gravity mobs. One thing I love about farming Zeus is all the Mystic Masks that drop, especially since I stopped farming Ocean of Heaven in favor of King of Gods.

I don't need to farm any of the remaining special dungeons this event, unless I decide to farm Satan for skill-ups. Not sure yet, but I have a few days to take it easy.

Top Bottom