• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

razterik

According to UPC the latest Korea hotfix didn't add mystic knight/Bastet busties either. Guess we'll have to wait another 1-2 weeks for those. did add mystic knight/Bastet busties and I blame GHUSA for being misers

So true. Can't wait till UK starts updating before us, too.

weird that I want dark metatron , kirin, or a bastet more than the jp 2.0 gods? Maybe I'm just crazy-there are a couple of good ones that form new teams but I actually think I might pass on this godfest. I have plenty of teams to level and any gods I pick up are just going to gather dust.

Naw, you're spot on here. JP 2.0 doesn't really feature anything crazy and new, just mostly variations on other good leaders. I'll be rolling because I can fill out my weaker dark selection with carnival pulls and I don't have anything from the Godfest selection outside FA Lucifer and four Green Odins.

Also, did they not up the toy subtypes yet? Not showing here at all.

The other side of this godfest is that the demons are like total bricks except for astaroth.

This would be a pretty fun godfest to reroll a new account into if it is the same godfest that UK is getting, that's for sure.

razterik

So, in the US version, the Batman collab replaces Shinra Bansho collab monster numbers. Guess we will never see those here then? Means no Astaroth(!), Baal, Shiva and (probably) Dragon Rider skill ups. No easier Lakshmi as well, but no one cares.

Amon37

So I need advice. I'm not really sure what monsters I need or what I should be doing. I'm guessing what I really need is levels.

I'm running mostly a mono dark team with these team members/levels

Sod Luci-34
Moondragon D,spinas-51
Duke Vampire Lord-36
Dark Golem MKIII-30
Chaos Dragon Knight-25
Chaos Devil Dragon-29

Other notables
Awoken GrOdin-1
Siren-36
Echidna (not final form)-38

I'm at Hyperion lava tube normal
Shrine of flaming wood conditional

I can clear most special dungeons on expert but master destroys me.

I have 30+ stones built but what do I really need?

ZeroAKA

I don't really need anything from the Godfest, but I'll probably pull 1 or 2 times to try my luck. Astaroth, Dark Metatron, or the green Japanese 2.0 god would be nice.

J0dy77

They're all great, but Kushinada-hime (the green one) and Umisachi/Yamasachi (the Blue/green one) are top tier quality monsters. I don't know what version of the Japanese 2.0 gods we're getting because some of their skills got buffed between when they first released in Japan and before 6.1 dropped.

We just got Batman card data pushed into the US version. IM BATMANNNN

Also Journey To The West mobs coming in November?
https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/395086827108851712/photo/1

Wukong!!!! The Monkey King! Loved him in League of Legends, hoping he's a strong character. Looks like a nice opportunity for a light/flame mob.

I've saved up 40 stones, but I have no idea what those top 5 monsters are.

Sitting at 35 this morning after the 300 day login bonus. The new JP gods are pretty awesome after the buffs. I really want the dark or green mobs but not sure how many stones I'm willing to burn here. I'll throw a couple at it and see how it goes. I'm really trying to limit myself to two rolls per event if there is a mob I want. I haven't gotten anything decent out of the REM in a really long time.

So did the toy dragons and the Norse gods actually get any better? Also Japanese 2.0 and I should have my 300 day award...

Funny how many of us picked up the game right around the same time. We're always a few days away from the big stone log in gifts.

Kreed

The Batman Collaboration monster skills are pretty nice:

Joker (devil)

(A) Killing Joke - Activates a skill randomly
(L) Maniac Mastermind - Inflict even more added damage when matching Orbs (500%)

Catwoman (healer)

(A)Nine Lives - Mass Attack with randomized damage
(L)Master Thief - Coin drop rate slightly increases(Unable to switch to sub)

Robin (balanced)

(A)Birdarangs - Slightly increases ATK for Balanced Types for 6 turns (x1.2)
(L)Boy Wonder - ATK increases with 8+ combos up to 8x ATK (starts with 4x at 8 combo, 6x at 9c, caps at 8x with 10c+)

Dark/Light Batman (physical)

(A)Electric Impact - Delays enemies' next attack by a bit (2 turns, max 9 cool down)
(L)Gotham's Protector - 3.5x Light Att. ATK when HP is 80% or higher

Dark/Dark Batman (attacker)

(A)Intimidation - Slightly delays enemies' next attack (1 turn, max 8 cool down))
(L)Dark Knight - 2x HP & ATK for Dark Att.

Dark/Water Batman (balanced)

(A)Batwing - 2x Dark Att. ATK for 1 turn
(L)Supersonic - 3.5x Dark Att. ATK when HP is 80% or higher

The Batman Collaboration monster skills are pretty nice:

h469DEA47

I want all of them.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I think it went live with the new version, it was in the update notes.

Not available yet, so maybe it will go live with the Batman stuff? 700 should be enough, but of course, it's not.

E: And I now have Asty and Ceres maxed on my devil team. I am trying to get a second and third Hera-Is leveled up before maxing my first (she's 94). I also pumped Fairlio to 70 for my healer team. I can replace Verche now with my max skilled Fairlio! Once I get my second Valk leveled, I can probably replace Siren.

saichi

Can someone put Lucifer on? Would be impossible for me to beat Rainbow Keeper without the nuke and the extra HP... don't have one myself and no one is using him today (while there are like 6 of them all day yesterday) :(

Jagernaut

From puzzleanddragonsforum, here are their lv 99 stats:

Joker (devil) - 2593/1863/0
Catwoman (healer) - 1035/1398/647
Robin (balanced) - 2645/1165/307
D/L Batman (physical) - 3703/1348/32
D/D Batman (attacker) - 1990/1700/183
D/W Batman (balanced) - 2998/1295/313

Leader skills:
Maniac Mastermind - Inflict even more added damage when matching Orbs (500%)
Master Thief - Coin drop rate slightly increases(Unable to switch to sub)
Boy Wonder - ATK increases with 8+ combos up to 8x ATK (Boy Wonder starts with 4x at 8c, then 6x at 9c, and finally caps at 8x with 10c+)
Gotham's Protector - 3.5x Light Att. ATK when HP is 80% or higher
Dark Knight - 2x HP & ATK for Dark Att.
Supersonic - 3.5x Dark Att. ATK when HP is 80% or higher

Actives:
Killing Joke - Activates a skill randomly (15/10 cd max)
Nine Lives - Mass Attack with randomized damage (15/10 cd max)
Birdarangs - Slightly increases ATK for Balanced Types for 6 turns (+1.2x , 6/3 cd max)
Electric Impact - Delays enemies' next attack by a bit (2 turns delay, 14/9 cd max)
Intimidation - Slightly delays enemies' next attack (1 turn delay, 11/8 cd max))
Batwing - 2x Dark Att. ATK for 1 turn (15/12 cd max)

Are we getting this in the US version as well or just Japan? I want Dark/Light Batman the most.

So Joker I definitely want, especially if his move works like I think it does (randomly activates a skill from your current monsters, and only works on monsters that are currently not active) Max Skilled this thing could be a beast. The only other interpretation I have is that it randomly does any skill as his own... then not as cool or useful.

Not quite sure I want to pull an REM. Really don't want to IAP with this game anymore, and I am not seeing anything "critical" in this one.

now Japanese 2.0 gods, I would love a blue or Green, and then an Astaroth would also be quite nice.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I'm going to shamelessly promote my favorite thread of the year once more!

Secret Santa 2013 is down to 14 days left to sign up. If you enjoy spreading holiday joy, please feel free to sign up!

Unrelated to that, is it worth maxing Freyja? I finally ult evo'd her, but I don't know if she's really that great anymore.

J0dy77

Those are all great skills. Based on the gacha listings D/L and D/W Batman are the rare 5* pulls.

I'm probably going to give 2 rolls to the godfest and the rest for the Batmen!! Good timing to have the most Stones in my PAD history.

On a fun note, I love how many Hera-Ur friends I have on my list. I think everyone realized how strong the team is after the weekend dungeon marathon. Definitely prefer this team over Valk, no risk involved and so much more damage.

Giard

So Godfest will be at the same time as the Batman collab? Dammit. I only have 15 stones...

If you pull the Batman REM, are you 100% getting a Batman monster or can you get crap?

Kreed

So Godfest will be at the same time as the Batman collab? Dammit. I only have 15 stones...

If you pull the Batman REM, are you 100% getting a Batman monster or can you get crap?

You will only pull one of the batman monsters from the batman machine.

Holy shit those Batmen are amazing! Dark getting not 1 but 2 delayers! And Zeus getting a Dark busty? Wow. As if Dark needed anymore help. I hope ultimate CDK's sub-type is Devil. :D

J0dy77

Holy shit those Batmen are amazing! Dark getting not 1 but 2 delayers! And Zeus getting a Dark busty? Wow. As if Dark needed anymore help. I hope ultimate CDK's sub-type is Devil. :D

I was hoping the same thing but it looks like all of the Knights were subbed to Balance. I'm still holding out hope that they make Byakko a devil sub type. Putting her on a Hera team with a devil sub type would by amazing.

1393456_719937281368200_867533396_n.jpg

*The Dark Knight Descends*
[Duration] 10/30, 12:00 AM - 11/12, 11:59 PM (PDT)

A thrilling new collab event is on its way. We are proud to announce a two-week event featuring characters from Batman: Arkham Origins. The collaboration will feature a new Dungeon where players have a chance to capture the infamous Joker. Players will also be able to use the Batman-themed Egg Machine for a chance to pull Robin, Catwoman, or three unique versions of the Caped Crusader himself!

damn. one and done.

PAD : Come for the Rolls, Stay for the Trolls

I wonder if they'll introduce skill-up monsters for those Batman mobs.

Anyway, just realized that the Norse Gods got their active 1.5x ATK active skills increased again from 2 to 3 turns. For those farming KoG with Goemon, you can now activate Freyr on Tiamat, and have 1.5x Fire attacks for every boss if you 1-shot each of them. Not really necessary, but could give some that extra boost in case they don't have enough Fire orbs to take down Tiamat in one shot.

Top Bottom