• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Ducarmel

Is 2x on for metal dragon.

On pad wiki and padx they say its supposed to be 2x on metal dragon but it looks like its normal drops for metal dragon?

Wasted 30 stamina I should of paid closer attention when I did not see the 2x on it.

ZeroAKA

On pad wiki and padx they say its supposed to be 2x on metal dragon but it looks like its normal drops for metal dragon?

Wasted 30 stamina I should of paid closer attention when I did not see the 2x on it.
2x King is definitely active today. You just got Gungtrolled.

2x is on in US for Metal Dragons (and I think for EU as well,I don't follow their schedule well but I believe they are on event). That being said I only average about a half king or so per run even with 2x. Which is why you should basically never run this dungeon off 2x.

Ducarmel

2x King is definitely active today. You just got Gungtrolled.

2x is on in US for Metal Dragons (and I think for EU as well,I don't follow their schedule well but I believe they are on event). That being said I only average about a half king or so per run even with 2x. Which is why you should basically never run this dungeon off 2x.

Correct me if I'm wrong is there usually a a sign next to the dungeon name that says Drop % x2!

If so I am looking at the special dungeon screen and its normal no indication it says x2.

Correct me if I'm wrong is there usually a a sign next to the dungeon name that says Drop % x2!

If so I am looking at the special dungeon screen and its normal no indication it says x2.

doesn't apply to metal dungeons because the thing is 2x KING drop, not 2x EGG drop. Only applies to Kings.

ZeroAKA

Drop % 2x and 2x Kings are two different things. I don't think those Jewel Dragon dungeons ever get Drop % 2x.

Pacman2k

So what's everyone's coins totals sitting at after this weekend?

I'm at 9.5 mil. Not bad, but I didn't get a ton of play time in.

Edit: Hera-Ur team stomps through there super fast.

Forgot to mention, through 50+ Pal pulls and about 50 Pengdra Village runs, I never saw a single TAMADRA. I've gotten some through Pal pulls before, so I know they're there, but did anyone else have any luck getting a TAMADRA in Pengdra Village?

Forgot to mention, through 50+ Pal pulls and about 50 Pengdra Village runs, I never saw a single TAMADRA. I've gotten some through Pal pulls before, so I know they're there, but did anyone else have any luck getting a TAMADRA in Pengdra Village?

nope. after getting 4 in the first 2 days after they added them, I havn't gotten a single one since. Seem a few in metal dungeon, none drop though.

Still holding on to one of them...

toshi

Neo Member
i ran pengdra village about 10 times but no. No tamadra in sight.

Also, has everyone's game been updated? Mine is not. Should I be worried?

I know that's the case for the Japanese version.

Finally rid my box of ECO skill up fodder. Got my toytops to 7 turn cool down and flame drall to 6 turns. Good enough.

linsivvi

Only 5 mil here. Didn't run non-stop and stopped to do other things. Yeah Hera-Ur kicked ass in that dungeon. I don't even have enough devils and put in 2 dark pets that never attacked. Didn't matter.

Radav

30 Pal Pulls and 18 Pengdra village runs. No tamadra either. Ive only gotten 2 so far. 1 from the dungeon and 1 from a metal dragon run. Need so many...

daemissary

30 Pal Pulls and 18 Pengdra village runs. No tamadra either. Ive only gotten 2 so far. 1 from the dungeon and 1 from a metal dragon run. Need so many...

I've literally only gotten the one from the special dungeon still. But I haven't fed him yet because I can't decide who needs it.

Jagernaut

No Tamadra from the Pengdra Village, but I have got 1 from pal pulls and 8 from metal/jewel dragons. I have max awakened Rose Valkyrie and Byakko and I'm working on GOdin and Ares.

Zero_IYAD

has anyone on Android used the Data Migration feature yet? Going to have to do that tomorrow it looks like. Is it as easy as pushing the button and you're good to go?
I did it when I got my S4
It's super easy & I recommend you always keep that feature on.
Just make sure it does the registration thingy & you're good to go.
Make sure you have both your ID number & secret code.

Just checked the PAD forums, and apparently TAMADRAs weren't activated for U.S. Pengdra Village yet. Nor are they 1.5x rates for Jewel/Metal dungeons. That sucks.

21 million here, and I only ranked up a few times on Sunday becuase of boredom and COC x2 drop rate.

I have gotten four from metal/jewel dungeons (3 from metal, 1 from sapphire) and the dungeon gift tamadora.

No clue what to use two of them on. I have 2 awakenings on Rose Valk, and 1 awakening on D/D Hades.

any easy awakenings? I run a Luci team (luci,King Baddie, Busty Loki, Hera-Is, Duke Lord), Valk team (Valk, King Shynee, Max Skilled Echidna, Siren, Lilith) a Ra team (have busty Valk and Seigfried, need busty Chu, Hera-Is to round it out) and my other monsters of note are Artemis, Shiva (have two other shivas I need to level/evo for Awakenings) and an Ammy-Oh (have 1 other ammy needing level/evo for an awakening).

I do have some other gods, but they can't be awoken yet (needing evo'd), or they are farmable.

Any ideas on who to awaken?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
What did people use to 0-stone Starlight Sanctuary? Just got plastered by Zeus with a Luci/Hera-Is/Hera/Parvati/R.Keeper team.

Goemon is really the best option. But it's super luck based because of heart cascades on round 9.

It looks like Satan/Satan could possibly farm it, but you have to be good with combos to keep orbs coming. There's a video on YouTube of Satan/Satan + Ur/Duke/Baddie/Echidna clearing it. Kill Tiamet on 3rd turn (so eat a hit), Echidna on CDD, and finally Duke/Ur/Baddie to kill Zeus.

I'm going to try with Geomon using a Satan sub. I'm sure it won't end well, but i need to switch up from OoH, damn dungeon refuses to give me + eggs.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I'm going to try with Geomon using a Satan sub. I'm sure it won't end well, but i need to switch up from OoH, damn dungeon refuses to give me + eggs.

Queen of Gods is actually really easy with a Goemon/Goemon + Ur/Gigas/Freyr/Siren build. You can easily get enough HP to tank a hit from Hera or LHD in case you cascade. Siren makes it really easy to stall, too.

mercviper

What did people use to 0-stone Starlight Sanctuary? Just got plastered by Zeus with a Luci/Hera-Is/Hera/Parvati/R.Keeper team.

I use Goemon/Titan/Ur/Echidna/King Bubbly

I have ~1200 RCV on this team ,~16.5k hp, and ~5600 fire damage. You can stall on blue demons really easily to charge skills, and it's pretty easy to manage HP to fall under 1000 with only 1200 RCV. If your HP is <1000 then it acts as a great buffer against accidental cascades for floor 9.

I farm King of Gods with Goemon/RGG/Freyr/Horus/Luci/Goemon. You want to stall on a Demon enemy, preferably a Water Demon, since those have high defense and cut Fire damage in half making it easier to stall. Once your monsters are charged, allow yourself to get below 20% health. You'll need to know how hard each enemy hits so you don't get killed in the process. Proceed to clear your way through the dungeon. Activate RGG on Tiamat and kill it. CDD dies to one Goemon Activation. Zeus dies to Freyr + Horus + Goemon. Luci is my emergency reset button in case I heal to over 20% health. He also allows you to kill things with Dark and Light attacks so you're not limited to Fire attacks. Very useful all around. I prefer Horus to Hera-Ur for its RCV, which is helpful for stalling.

The safest team would be a GrOdin/Ami team with a monster or more having the auto recover awakening skill. That skill allows a GrOdin/Ami to fully heal Zeus' attack each turn, depending on Ami's RCV. Sub monsters can really be anything that will get you through the dungeon, but a couple of Whiskey Dragons is one way to go.

The first time I cleared it was with a Viper/Ami team but it wasn't safe at all.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I farm King of Gods with Goemon/RGG/Freyr/Horus/Luci/Goemon. You want to stall on a Demon enemy, preferably a Water Demon, since those have high defense and cut Fire damage in half making it easier to stall. Once your monsters are charged, allow yourself to get below 20% health. You'll need to know how hard each enemy hits so you don't get killed in the process. Proceed to clear your way through the dungeon. Activate RGG on Tiamat and kill it. CDD dies to one Goemon Activation. Zeus dies to Freyr + Horus + Goemon. Luci is my emergency reset button in case I heal to over 20% health. He also allows you to kill things with Dark and Light attacks so you're not limited to Fire attacks. Very useful all around. I prefer Horus to Hera-Ur for its RCV, which is helpful for stalling.

The safest team would be a GrOdin/Ami team with a monster or more having the auto recover awakening skill. That skill allows a GrOdin/Ami to fully heal Zeus' attack each turn, depending on Ami's RCV. Sub monsters can really be anything that will get you through the dungeon, but a couple of Whiskey Dragons is one way to go.

The first time I cleared it was with a Viper/Ami team but it wasn't safe at all.

The decision to include Luci is genius. I think I've read that before, but I've always forgotten about it. I need to start doing that.

E: Just tried it, and it worked great. Actually needed it, too. CDD heart cascade + Luci = lolZeus

J0dy77

Goemon is really the best option. But it's super luck based because of heart cascades on round 9.

The random heart cascades are really the lucky part of this dungeon but if you have lucifer it would take most of the randomness out. I wish there was another mob that could lower hp, really want lucifer just for this ability.

The trick is to burn the rounds with ogres knights and devils and stall on the demons, particularly the blue. They have high defense and allow you to chip away with one damage while tank/healing. Once your charged it's just avoiding hearts but man do the hearts troll!

Limit

With the awakening skills out now has anyone yet come up with Legendary Earth farming build? Or at least a zero stone build?

Musan

http://mobile.gungho.jp/news/pad/131029_batman.html

Japan's getting batman collab tomorrow. Dunno if US will get an announcement tomorrow after the patch, but would be cool.

No.930 Batman+S glove
Skill: (Electric Impact)attack delay 1 turn
L. Skill: (Gotham's Protector)HP >=80% light element atkx3.5

No. 926 Catwoman
Skill: (Nine Lives) Deal random dmg to all enemies
L. Skill: (Master Chief) coins recievedx1.5

I wonder if Bats is a light monster. Or is he sub-light, like an archangel?

EDIT: Nevermind. I clicked the link. I hope Joker's dungeon only allows Bat characters!

EDIT 2: Arkham Origins is pretty darn good, by the way.

razterik

No.930 Batman+S glove

YES. GungHo, localize this as "Prep Time"! I will roll all my stones for him if they do this.

Too bad Catwoman. Your skills blow.

BXpLObMCcAANymB.jpg:large

New... something
&#10003; Girl
&#10003; Loli design
&#10003; Tits
&#10003; Impractical "clothing"
&#10003; Heterochromia
&#10003; Magic swooshes
&#10003; Dragon

Anime rating: 7/10

xCobalt

New... something
&#10003; Half dragon/Half girl
&#10003; Loli design
&#10003; Tits
&#10003; Impractical "clothing"
&#10003; Heterochromia
&#10003; Magic swooshes
&#10003; Dragon

Anime rating: 8/10

At first glace, I thought she was holding a scythe but it was her tail instead...

linsivvi

http://mobile.gungho.jp/news/pad/131029_batman.html

Japan's getting batman collab tomorrow. Dunno if US will get an announcement tomorrow after the patch, but would be cool.

No.930 Batman+S glove

No. 926 Catwoman
Skill: (Nine Lives) Deal random dmg to all enemies
L. Skill: (Master Chief) coins recievedx1.5

Well, they did move the date of the vampire dungeon, and instead of 2 ongoing biweekly dungeons concurrently, we only have one right now.

The stars are all aligned!

Batman collab dungeon is a single floor with Joker, who has a pre-emptive that does damage equal to your max HP+1. Resist team seems like the only option here.

They're all great, but Kushinada-hime (the green one) and Umisachi/Yamasachi (the Blue/green one) are top tier quality monsters. I don't know what version of the Japanese 2.0 gods we're getting because some of their skills got buffed between when they first released in Japan and before 6.1 dropped.

We just got Batman card data pushed into the US version. IM BATMANNNN

Also Journey To The West mobs coming in November?
https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/395086827108851712/photo/1

razterik

If we get the buffed version (haha, right), I'd say Ookuninushi (dark) is the best roll. Too bad the dark carnival isn't updated to cover him.

If we get the buffed version (haha, right), I'd say Ookuninushi (dark) is the best roll. Too bad the dark carnival isn't updated to cover him.

Assuming we're following the Korean version, which in 95% of cases thus far has held true, we're getting the first round of updated skills. So Ookuninushi has 6xATK for his L.Skill and the brothers don't have complete garbage for an active skill, but Ame no Uzume and Izanagi's leader skills haven't been relaxed to be 80% or up instead of max HP.

According to UPC the latest Korea hotfix didn't add mystic knight/Bastet busties either. Guess we'll have to wait another 1-2 weeks for those. did add mystic knight/Bastet busties and I blame GHUSA for being misers

weird that I want dark metatron , kirin, or a bastet more than the jp 2.0 gods? Maybe I'm just crazy-there are a couple of good ones that form new teams but I actually think I might pass on this godfest. I have plenty of teams to level and any gods I pick up are just going to gather dust.

Top Bottom