• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Jagernaut

Hera Sowilo legend was easy with my Ronia team but no drop.

Ronia
Ronia
Ronia
Loki
D/L Lilith - max skilled
Ronia friend

Everyone was max awoken but only 1 of my Ronias was max leveled. 1 heart match heals almost all my health.

Are any of the ECO collab monsters good on their own, or are they completely used for skill ups?

I am thinking of getting Eco tiny alma for a replacement to Venus or yo I since I have neither.

ZeroAKA

Hera Sowilo legend was easy with my Ronia team but no drop.

Ronia
Ronia
Ronia
Loki
D/L Lilith - max skilled
Ronia friend

Everyone was max awoken but only 1 of my Ronias was max leveled. 1 heart match heals almost all my health.
You have 3 Ronias? 300+ days into the game, and I still don't even have a single Godfest-only God. :(

colinp

Banned
It's too late now but I would have max skilled her first and evolved her later. 18 Drops may not be enough.

Yeah, that's alright. I made the choice and ran Poring as often as I could. Even if I wasn't able to max skill her I'm not sure I would have been able to run it any more so no big loss. It'll come around again someday. ;)

Jagernaut

You have 3 Ronias? 300+ days into the game, and I still don't even have a single Godfest-only God. :(

I have pulled 3 Godin (fused 1 away), 3 Ronia, Bodin, and Dark Metatron. I would trade a Ronia for a Bonia, Rodin, or Light Metatron if I could.

I'm about 500 days into the game and never spend more than $10 at a time. It's all luck.

Edit. I'm trying to skill up at least 1 Ronia from trifruits but only get blue and green trifruits that I don't need.

1-stoned Hera-Sowilo (Kirin team) Mythical (Kirin leads/Artemis/Valk/Gigas the Great/ & B/R Berserk)

I could have saved the stone if I had brought in Echidna instead of Artemis (more HP, ATK, & a skill cooldown)

Venus I bursted below 50% before I was ready then got orb trolled (Health, AND attack orb drops) until after the Punishment move. Worst part is that if I had been at full health it would have left me with 130hp...

Athena was doable, but mainly because I knew to burst her before she hit 15%

Hera-Sowilo, got lucky that her Active bind failed (thank you 40% chance to not skill bind) got her below 50% after her Shield turn, popped Valk for massive Light damage and got her...

J0dy77

I have pulled 3 Godin (fused 1 away), 3 Ronia, Bodin, and Dark Metatron. I would trade a Ronia for a Bonia, Rodin, or Light Metatron if I could.

I'm about 500 days into the game and never spend more than $10 at a time. It's all luck.

Edit. I'm trying to skill up at least 1 Ronia from trifruits but only get blue and green trifruits that I don't need.

I'm coming up on 550 days on my main account and 300 on my JP account and have never pulled a God Fest only mob. No Odins, Sonias, any of them. Very depressing.

Ducarmel

Are any of the ECO collab monsters good on their own, or are they completely used for skill ups?

I am thinking of getting Eco tiny alma for a replacement to Venus or yo I since I have neither.

The heartmakers are probably decent for cost limited dungeons, dumpty is o.k. if you have a dark team that can use her.

It goes without saying the only farmable ctw is a good sub to invest in.

Woo! I can only reliably do Master difficulty so hopefully I can get enough to actually skill up an Alma. Probably not but meh. And I need at least two for the ultimate evo. I guess I'll most likely use the stones that they give out this week for retries.

linsivvi

0-stoned Hera-Sowilo Mythical with: Horus/Echidna/Hera-Is/Valk/Kirin/Horus

Got skill binded at boss but didn't matter, since I already used Echidna against Venus and you have 4 turns to kill her once she's under 50%.

Skill thinking if I should evolve both Xuanzang for that 100% skill bind protection, but they don't seem to be very useful right now.

That is exactly what I was going to post. @the_log_ride how many did you start with? (btw congrats, that had to be a grind.)

I have enough for 2 kings but I figured I'd try a team with King, Mastering x4, Gigas the Great. Not to mention I have just enough team cost to have 5 mastering on a team, I can wait until next time for the rest.

I had 5 to begin with. At first I wasn't going to do it, but didn't realize the porings would drop at such a high clip with x2 rate going on.

J0dy77

Hera S down on Legend without much issue, got the drop. Usual Horus team ezmode, plenty of time for Gravity stall and brought Kushina for bind skill recovery which came in handy on the Devil round. I'll give Mythical a try tonight but should be doable.

Jagernaut

I beat Hera Sowilo Mythical with the same Ronia team. This dungeon is perfect for Ronia, easy to stall with high rcv and a lot of light and wood enemies.

Jonsoncao

Banned
The heartmakers are probably decent for cost limited dungeons, dumpty is o.k. if you have a dark team that can use her.

Dumpty and Tiny Alma is good for RO ACE collab. Tiny Alma is a farmable CTW for those who don't have Yomi or Venus. Salamander Alma is a perfect sub for the Tengu dungeon.

I beat Hera Sowilo Mythical with the same Ronia team. This dungeon is perfect for Ronia, easy to stall with high rcv and a lot of light and wood enemies.

What is your team?

Jagernaut

Dumpty and Tiny Alma is good for RO ACE collab. Tiny Alma is a farmable CTW for those who don't have Yomi or Venus. Salamander Alma is a perfect sub for the Tengu dungeon.

What is your team?

Ronia max Lv
Ronia Lv 90
Ronia Lv 64
Loki max Lv
D/L Lilith - max skilled and max Lv
Ronia friend +297

You can replace the extra Ronias with Shiva and Belial.

SaintR

Sup PAD gaf...been a while since I posted but yes this dungeon is made for Ronia team.
I only have Ronia and the rest of team are farmable mobs

Ronia (+170) max
Ulti Hadar lvl 95
D/L lilith lvl 97
King Baddie
Ulti hera max
Ronia (+170) max

Albeit everyone is max awoken and the Ronia have a lot of plus eggs...but I zero stoned with ease which is surprising for the recent set of descends they have thrown our way

colinp

Banned
Finally! After all the exp dump Princess Valk is now lvl 83. Need another keeper of rainbow to make her Graceful Rose.

Final Poring skill levels:

Princess Valk -> skill 4
Angelion -> skill max
Highlander -> skill max
Lilith -> skill 5
Duke Vampire Lord -> skill 3
King Siegfried -> skill 2

Can't believe Siegfried is only level 2. I dumped a good 15+ Marin's into him!

Whoops, got caught up in grinding to a milestone in Dragon Poker so I missed 2x Poring Tower and as a result only have part of the mats required for King Mastering. Also have a feeling Yomi won't be max skilled by the time the event ends, which is going to suck. If skill levels transferred I'd dump max SL Tiny Alma in a heartbeat.

J0dy77

Hera S down on Legend without much issue, got the drop. Usual Horus team ezmode, plenty of time for Gravity stall and brought Kushina for bind skill recovery which came in handy on the Devil round. I'll give Mythical a try tonight but should be doable.

Finally got around to Mythical Hera S. Was able to zero stone with the same team, only had one scare on Venus where she dropped me to 4 health. Having 80% attack skill block from double Horus, Yomi and Kush was the MVP. Delayed Hera and had her down with a turn to spare.

Quantum

2 wtf rolls:

1) Ame no Uzame (unevo dupe)
2) Valkyrie (dupe)

also today:- failed twice at hera sol
- failed once on eco

crappy PAD day.

ZeroAKA

1 roll: Mystic Light Knight. Yep.

Edit: I forget, did the Japanese REM decrease rate of 3-star drops? If so, I might stop pulling until the US REM gets the same update.

1 roll: Mystic Light Knight. Yep.

Edit: I forget, did the Japanese REM decrease rate of 3-star drops? If so, I might stop pulling until the US REM gets the same update.

We already got that update I thought. The one we don't have is the one that took out Golems (rip G O L E M) and resist dragons.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Whoops, got caught up in grinding to a milestone in Dragon Poker so I missed 2x Poring Tower and as a result only have part of the mats required for King Mastering. Also have a feeling Yomi won't be max skilled by the time the event ends, which is going to suck. If skill levels transferred I'd dump max SL Tiny Alma in a heartbeat.

Can you link me this dragon poker game? I heard you talking about it a lot but have no idea what it is.

Amon37

Legend hera s no issue with Kirin team got skill bound and couldn't use enchidna but it was no worries anyways. She didn't drop though.

Mythical I don't think I could zero stone.

Can you link me this dragon poker game? I heard you talking about it a lot but have no idea what it is.

I made an OT a few months ago http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=805374

I still check out Japanese dragonseques every once in a while when I get bored. Recently they've stopped trying to copy PAD and now try to copy Monster Strike. The highest profile of these clones is probably Slingshot Braves which recently got an English release, if that interests you.

MikeDip

I pulled 4 times, mostly junk :(
Vampire
Vampire
red gigas guy
Yomi.

So my only god I got is yomi. Any good?

I only have a decent DQQ team. anything I can do with yomi or is there another team I can build with her?

hermit7

I pulled 4 times, mostly junk :(
Vampire
Vampire
red gigas guy
Yomi.

So my only god I got is yomi. Any good?

I only have a decent DQQ team. anything I can do with yomi or is there another team I can build with her?

Spike teams... Level and awaken for extra orb time. Also run Eco for tiny Alma right now for skill ups. Change the world is awesome.

MikeDip

Spike teams... Level and awaken for extra orb time. Also run Eco for tiny Alma right now for skill ups. Change the world is awesome.

So I got a decent pull? I am salty from those first three pulls.

MikeDip

I'm curious, what is your current DQ team?

When I said decent, I meant decent for me haha.

Current team is a healer build, Echinda, king skynee, angelion, gold keeper.
Planning on getting a valk and sand when they come back.

So what can I do with this yomi? Good on a dqxq team? Should I start a mono dark? :( Just sad to see 20 stones gone and only a yomi to show for it

am_dragon

Ran Hera-S 3 times on legend. First time Karin, orb trolled on Black Baron. Second attempt, Bastet leads, Valk, Parv, Echi, Ama. Bind block, poison block, plenty of HP. I had a few close calls but 0 stoned, no drop. Third time was a charm, easier because I knew what was coming and she dropped.

Pulled to celebrate, Anubis, not my first choice but he will do.

When I said decent, I meant decent for me haha.

Current team is a healer build, Echinda, king skynee, angelion, gold keeper.
Planning on getting a valk and sand when they come back.

So what can I do with this yomi? Good on a dqxq team? Should I start a mono dark? :( Just sad to see 20 stones gone and only a yomi to show for it

Heh, mine is Mandrake, King Shynee, Angelion, and Siren. Gonna use Echidna when I get one.

Well really, I'm mostly using a rainbow team of: DQ, Kirin, Rainbow Keeper, Mandrake, Red Dub. I can break 10k HP! Gonna maybe switch to Healer once I get Echidna and uvo Angelion and evolve Mandrake.

Decided to try and make an alt account during the godfest.

6 rerolls

anubis
isis
2xyomi
echidna
dragon rider
Wood midgard mech

done trying to get anything worthwhile

Azusa

I did 4 rolls:
Red Sonia
Highlander
Phoenix Knight
Shaitan

I read that Red Sonia is a very good leader, but what can I do about subs? I don't have any devils in my moster box. I have one vampire in 1st form and that's all.

I started playing 2 weeks ago and my first roll was More Cu Chulainn, the Hero. I can't ult evo him yet and his HP buff is mostly useless. I was hoping for rare evo pal rolls to get rainbow keeper and two required dub-something.

Bastet!!!!!!!!!

Hell yea!

Then a Guan Yu and a dryad(skilled up Alarune).

Fianlly have a descend monster. woo hoo! And my healers are all maxed out already. now i just need to power her up.

colinp

Banned
YOLO bday roll: Gryps Rider Finn

At least he was a plus egg! Is there anything worthwhile to do with him?

Valk is now a Warrior Rose! Now to work on Hera-Is.

Hige

YOLO bday roll: Gryps Rider Finn

At least he was a plus egg! Is there anything worthwhile to do with him?

Valk is now a Warrior Rose! Now to work on Hera-Is.
Finn is mostly a sub for DMeta and Pandora teams, I think. Seems like he would work as an early Ronia team sub, too.

Top Bottom