• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Zero_IYAD

Welp, unless you have a ridiculous amount of HP you get 12 turns to kill Joker before he uses a 117k attack on you. Not to mention the jammers, poison orbs, and 21k potshots he takes at you beforehand.

The BGM is Batman as fuck though.
117 K after 12 turns! That's crazy :eek: !!
On which difficulty is this?
Won't GrOdin work fine cutting that damage to 20% only?

maks

anyone know what the evo materials are for batman monsters? I'm wondering if i need to farm tuesday dungeon before it goes away

Limit

Welp, unless you have a ridiculous amount of HP you get 12 turns to kill Joker before he uses a 117k attack on you. Not to mention the jammers, poison orbs, and 21k potshots he takes at you beforehand.

The BGM is Batman as fuck though.

Sounds like a job for Anubis da gawd.

Goemon team with light subs and more hp than 21k seems the way to go for me.

Using Goemon should be an unique fight with the Poison orbs either helping you get into 20% range or killing you after you've reached it.

Anyways, the fight on Legendary proceeds like this
BAB Joker + A Blossom
HP: 1,503,750, DEF: 1750
Pre-emptive: 2x colors -> Jammer
Turn 1: 21,060 multi-hit
Turn 2: 6 orbs -> Poison
Turn 3: 21,060 multi-hit
Turn 4: 15,219 "pillage" attack
Turn 5: 21,060 multi-hit
Turn 6: 6 orbs -> Poison
Turn 7: 4
Turn 8: 3
Turn 9: 2
Turn 10: 1
Turn 11: 117,000 multi-hit

Then starts over from Turn 1 again.

Musan

Using Goemon should be an unique fight with the Poison orbs either helping you get into 20% range or killing you after you've reached it.

Just take the 21k hit to get down below 5k health, then try to take him down in a turn or two. I will need to put satan on there, to get my hp above 21k. I might try something else to counter poison orbs.

Ashodin

Anyways, the fight on Legendary proceeds like this
BAB Joker + A Blossom
HP: 1,503,750, DEF: 1750
Pre-emptive: 2x colors -> Jammer
Turn 1: 21,060 multi-hit
Turn 2: 6 orbs -> Poison
Turn 3: 21,060 multi-hit
Turn 4: 15,219 "pillage" attack
Turn 5: 21,060 multi-hit
Turn 6: 6 orbs -> Poison
Turn 7: 4
Turn 8: 3
Turn 9: 2
Turn 10: 1
Turn 11: 117,000 multi-hit

Then starts over from Turn 1 again.

Batman Arkham Begins. Lol GungHo. You done fucked up. It's Origins.

It'll have a much reduced drop rate. Should be 40% at second to highest w/ 100% at the highest.

Meaning if you just want the Joker and don't care about a team to get the stone for the dungeon completion, waiting until the end of the event when the dungeon goes to 2x is probably the best bet.

edit: Ugh. The batman gatcha seems really juiced. Get ready to sift through a lot of catwomen in your rolls:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7Z6X1FRFCw

It's up for two weeks, I am going to wait and see what people on @PG are reporting. If the drop rate is truly shitacular , NOPE not worth it.

linsivvi

Yeah I think I might just spend these two weeks pumping some xp into Goemon, RGG and Satan to see if I can take on the Master difficulty.

Zero_IYAD

Can't we 3 stone Legend with a double Luci + double Gravity team?
Since each pull from the Batman Machine costs 5 stones & most what people are getting are silver eggs, Joker & the golden Batman eggs are the most worthy ones in this event :|

Not sure, I might give it a try once the dungeon opens & see how I can survive those attacks.

Genji

Batman dungeon is coming up in Japanese for me :)

Did one pull and got the D/D Batman, which is the one I want. Not sure if I should bother to do anymore pulls!

Limit

Welp. Got into the Joker cost 50 dungeon and promptly got my Anubis' team butt whooped. Since this dungeon is here to stay for 2 weeks I will try again when my stamina refills. Not spending any stones.

razterik

Batman dungeon is coming up in Japanese for me :)

Did one pull and got the D/D Batman, which is the one I want. Not sure if I should bother to do anymore pulls!

Saw that too, but it's fixed now. Not rolling yet. Probably do all my torture rolls during Godfest so I can lump sum the pain.

Zero_IYAD

Can't we 3 stone Legend with a double Luci + double Gravity team?
Since each pull from the Batman Machine costs 5 stones & most what people are getting are silver eggs, Joker & the golden Batman eggs are the most worthy ones in this event :|

Not sure, I might give it a try once the dungeon opens & see how I can survive those attacks.
WARNING, THIS DOESN'T WORK
Once he uses his 117 K attack & you throw a stone to revive he'll start from the point of the count down NOT repeating all the attacks he did the 1st time.
I got him anyway, ended up costing me 5 stones =_=

Did 4 Batman Machine pulls, got all 3 silver eggs (BAO Batman+Batarang, BAO Robin, BOA Catwoman) + 1 gold (BAO Batman+S Glove).

Edit: Thanks to P.E.K.K.A she* helped me save a stone & managed to double shoot Luci in 1 turn.

WillJustWill

Neo Member
Hmmm, do you guys think it's worth rolling the Batman REM to go for the dark/water Batman for 9x physical team? Those stats are pretty neat and the delay sounds rather nice.

razterik

Hmmm, do you guys think it's worth rolling the Batman REM to go for the dark/water Batman for 9x physical team? Those stats are pretty neat and the delay sounds rather nice.

Dark/light is the physical delay. Dark/water is the balanced 2x dark ATK. If that's the only thing you want, 10% chance, roughly? But really only Catwoman is a waste of stones, so I would go for it.

Let's see... Robin, catwoman, catwoman, catwoman, Robin, catwoman, d/d Batman

Kill me please

Should have stopped at the catwoman 3x combo

*spending more time playing square enix's million Arthur now*

razterik

Just Goemon'd Joker on Legend with Valk/Zeus/Angelion/Green Odin. 21460 HP, had two green, two red, and three light combos over two turns. Easy.

daemissary

Let's see... Robin, catwoman, catwoman, catwoman, Robin, catwoman, d/d Batman

Kill me please

Should have stopped at the catwoman 3x combo

*spending more time playing square enix's million Arthur now*

Mine went catwoman, robin, crappy batman, crappy batman, catwoman and catwoman.

Ugh.

On the bright side...went 2 for 2 on catwoman skill ups.

raiot

5 Pulls:
Robin, Robin, Robin, Catwoman, Batarang Batman (The D/D one, but he is the one I wanted for Dark Metatron team!)

Dungeon 0 Stone on Legend with:
Goemon max +18
Valk 96 +13
Zeus max +139
Dark Metatron max +12
Kirin max +30
Goemon max

linsivvi

Did 2 pulls and got Robin and D/D Batman, which is exactly what I want.

Finally a legit black starter that I can pair with luci!

J0dy77

Did seven pulls across US and JP, wish I read this thread first. The drop rates for the 3.5x sub light and blue Batmen are ridiculously dumb.

US account: catwomen, robin, D/D Batman and robin.
JP account: catwoman, robin, catwoman

Yup, I'm done with that thing. Going to spend my remaining three pulls on Godfest heartbreak. Thinking about it after I pulled the dark/water batman is the best of the group but I'm not sure what he could take down. Not going to keep rolling to find out.

Robin might be the second most useful mob in this group for tri color dungeons. He's green and 8 matches would be pretty simple with a strong balance team in the middle.

Also, Pad guide is fully updated with all of the batman mobs and dungeon info. Love this all.

J0dy77

How do the poison orbs work? I'm thinking my goemon team could beat him. Just need to figure out HP and how the poison is going to impact me.

raiot

I think its 30% health per 3 match of poison orbs.
But dont worry if you have strong light subs.
Another Idea would be: stack 4 -skill, get a max skill Masterring and Orb switch after the poison.

Wanchan

Didn't have much time to play recently, will probably wait godfest to pull, jp gods 2.0 are way better than this collab, will probably pull later for the batman thing after the godfest depending of my pulls.

linsivvi

How do the poison orbs work? I'm thinking my goemon team could beat him. Just need to figure out HP and how the poison is going to impact me.

I think it's 25% of your health and 5% for each additional orb. So the 6 orbs from Joker would be 40% of your health.

Unlike other orbs, damage seems to remain the same regardless of how many other orbs you clear.

J0dy77

Didn't have much time to play recently, will probably wait godfest to pull, jp gods 2.0 are way better than this collab, will probably pull later for the batman thing after the godfest depending of my pulls.

I was misreading the D/D batman leader skill. I thought it was atk/rcv not HP/ATk. I'm actually excited about getting to use lucifer friends now. But I agree otherwise, the characters aren't great and the JP gods are better. And the trolling of catwoman is not worth it.

NineH

I'm not proud of it but I went crazy for the Batman gacha and pulled 29 times

6 Catwoman
11 Robin
11 D/D Batman
1 D/L Batman

I still want the D/W Batman but damn gungho really knows how to pry open my wallet.

Top Bottom