• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

chrono01

It's quite possible to run Blue Sonia friends with Blodin, Amon, or Siegfried. Really need Hermes/Seiryuu for more orb changes, though.

This Godfest is the pits. Not rolling.
Yeah, unfortunately I don't have either Hermes or Seiryuu, although I do have a Karin I could Ultimate Evolve to W/D...

I'll likely resist pulling too. I'll wait until the mid-month Godfest. Hopefully the pairing will be more appealing than this. The 1.0 Gods don't interest me at all and, knowing my luck, that would be the pool I'd choose from. :/

36 pal pulls no devilit. fuck sake. that's a total of seventy pulls during rare mats and not a single devlit.

I've pulled 50 plus times on pal machine during Rare materials over the last four months, I only got a devilit out of that machine today.

the machine knows... they know what you need...
I would gladly trade some of my leftover devilits for an angelit or two :/

Unless the REM gifts me a Shiva or something, I don't really have a need for 4 devilits.

Jagernaut

Yeah, unfortunately I don't have either Hermes or Seiryuu, although I do have a Karin I could Ultimate Evolve to W/D...

I'll likely resist pulling too. I'll wait until the mid-month Godfest. Hopefully the pairing will be more appealing than this. The 1.0 Gods don't interest me at all and, knowing my luck, that would be the pool I'd choose from. :/

Karin=Seiryuu. I also have good Bonia subs but no Bonia. I'll make one pull and hope for a Bonia/Gonia/LTron/Zhuge Liang or at least a Persephone or Hermes.

Alioth85

Neo Member
I decide to join the game after earing about it in another topic on gaf, I read the open post, hopefully it will be as fun as people say.

Ducarmel

I decide to join the game after earing about it in another topic on gaf, I read the open post, hopefully it will be as fun as people say.

OP has not been updated in a while here is a google Doc created by /v/ it should be enough of a guide to get you started.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QuuQqCPPSUVenh4oahDQSZKBDaMCEVNyHhVgByFMk18/edit

The next godfest that starts tomorrow night isn't the best but right now light gala is still active for another ~33 hrs

So if you don't mind trying to reroll like crazy it could be worth it for the increased rate for Incarnation of Kirin, Sakuya or Da Qiao & Xiao Qiao

Quantum

I only seem to get the new dragon fruit out of the PAL on rare events (I've gotten 4 blue, 2 red, and 1 green)

thats over the last 80 or so pal pulls. I did get one devilit.

really would like a KOG to Uevo my Kirin.

I should hit day 500 on this Saturday, with the free stones lately and the +10 I think I will roll once in the godfest and 3 times in the bat REM.

I have 2 of the d/d batman, nothing else - I was thinking a D/L for Guan Yu, and a D/B for Haku.

Edit: of course this means I'll get 3 catwomen.

Hsieh

While farming for the 5x plus egg tech dungeons... I have to ask.

How the f*** do you guys get +297 monsters?! ._.

There's a well known strategy for getting plus eggs that was posted on the Puzzle and Dragons Forum a while back:

http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=17840

The basic summary of the strategy is that plus eggs are the biggest bottleneck in the late game and you should prioritize plus egg farming over exp farming. You'll max level your monsters long before you get to +297 even prioritizing plus egg farming over exp farming. Whenever you have stamina, you should spend it on the normal tier 5 dungeons which have higher plus egg to stamina ratio compared with special dungeons and technical dungeons. The main exceptions are special dungeons that have high plus egg drops such as Tower of Jewel and Star Vault.

SaintR

Greco-Roman godfest coming up right? Gonna aim for Apollo for my Kirin.
Dat dread. All I really need is another orb changer, Persophone in this case, for my Ronia team. However, I should really save my stones to be disappointed when Lu Bu has a higher chance of being pulled.

zoku88

I kinda regret not reading guides before playing. I rolled Cupid like a week ago and kept it. It seemed good since it had healing...

jlJanN6.jpg

never give up

am_dragon

I kinda regret not reading guides before playing. I rolled Cupid like a week ago and kept it. It seemed good since it had healing...

If you have only been playing a week you could reroll tonight / tomorrow for the godfest. I played several days before I found out my Stone Knight was good but not great. Settled on Freyja (she use to be on the keep list). On the other hand, it's just one roll. Save up your stones for 1. box space 2. friends 3. godfest.

My other advice to new players: Be patient, remember that you need to level up to increase your stamina bar. If you pull 3 gods in a godfest you will be hunting metal dragons, and coins to level them up, this gives terrible experience. Chances are very high that you won't have the stamina / time to level more than 1 god to the first evo before the next godfest.

Althane

Made 35 rolls at the PAL Machine for rare evos, got

+1 mid Water Ninja
Blue Dragon Fruit
Green Dragon Fruit
Keeper of Gold
Ancient Green Sacred Mask (??)
Baby TAMADRA

Really wanted another Red Dragon fruit for the Ifrit evolve, but I'll live with what I got. Not sure what to use my blue/green dragon fruits on, and I don't have anything that will use the Ancient Green Sacred Mask (no Riders).

SO... yeah. Great for the long term, not so great for immediate usage.

J0dy77

Threw one final roll at the Batmen REM, finally got a second D/D batman. Was really hoping for that D/W but I'll take it. I was sure that it was going to be another catwoman, my last 7 rolls in that thing have been robin or the cat.

razterik

Rolled Batman since Godfest is a bust. Nothing but silver after six rolls.

Rolled once on JP, got Parvati. Would be okay if I didn't have one max skilled already. Saving the rest for PADBT or HxH returning.

With Blodin up to 0/23 on skill ups, this is a disappointing week.

Jonsoncao

Banned
I am hunting Ifrit in Hera-ur Today. anyone want to throw up/refresh a high plus egg Ronia?

I don't know if I have you or not, but +297 Ronia is always my Team 2. You will see Lu Bu when looking for my ID: 348 285 288

Don't need anything from this Godfest, going to throw one more roll at the batman REM. If I can somehow avoid another Robin/Catwoman and grab D/W Batman my Haku team would be godly.

Thanks to this suggestion, burned several stones on box spaces, and YOLO'd batman machine, and got the D/W one.

vNw9gVN.png

Volodja

Saved up to 76 stones so I decided to burn 5 pulls for this godfest (in EU it's Indian and Japanese 2nd series gods) and I got only 1 gold egg and it was an Indra, which is the only god out of all of them that I already own and I don't even use it.
Oh well, there's that.

yami4ct

Made one Godfest pull because I had the stones. Ended up with an Artemis. Not the Venus/Special God I had hope for, but also not another Hermes/GrOdin so I guess I can't be too picky.

Read here and didn't like what I heard about your guys pulls so no pulls from me there. Decided to give the batman a pull and got batman batwing! That's the really good one right?

Goldrush

non-IAP here. After my three rolls in Batman gave me 3 Robin, I guess the RNG must be trying to balance things out. Got a Da Qiao & Xiao Qiao with my last stones.

Quantum

totally loaded:

golem.

totally drunk about to buy stones - did it before and got shit.

the last bud and jamsson combo got me to almost puke - not gonna od it.

shit - free for 14 days!

Quantum

sorry at bar - explain roll or extra shot,

phone - would like venus but really lik jameson.

btw is there a jameson dragon, I would like one.

NineH

Looks like a bunch of us are getting trolled this godfest. I got these 3:

Berserk
Mystic Stone Knight
Machine Golem

At least they came with pluses so I fed them away as to not look at those trash pulls anymore.

Quantum

DQXQ is supposed to be more non-IAP friendly than Pandora right? I rolled one on an alt account last night and I'm thinking about switching to it.

dqxq is very easy to activate, but its really not a great end game lead unless you are ready to drop a ton of plus eggs into a healer team.

Top Bottom