• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

BondFancy

good videos. watched heracles yesterday and believe I have the honor of being view number 2 on satan ^^.

as for the next godfest - personally I'm just currently interested in the special god only mobs, although I didn't go out again this Friday and have a bit of cash thats itching to be used for video games.

and lastly - I just used your Lmeta for my second successful attempt at twinlits with my hybrid team, although this time was messy.

Haha! Thanks for watching Quantum! I think I had the pleasure of being viewer number 1 :p. I always watch my video once I upload it to see how dorky I am, as well as how many times I mess up saying something lol! And I'm with you their, wouldn't mind another Sonia or a Red Odin. Really been wanting some of the Archdemons/Egyptian gods as well. And glad my L-Meta could help a fellow gaffer out :)! Don't worry about sloppiness, sometimes my runs are pitiful at best to the point where the skyfalls pity me, all that matters is beating it thankfully!

razterik

Went 5/18 today on Athena. I wish all descend bosses were this easy to max. Also picked up 3 dark spirit jewels. Would have been 4, but I failed a run and didn't think it was worth a stone. I'll miss this dungeon. It's fun, short, and easy for a Sonia squad.

quin

Based on back of the envelope calculations, 2x drop on survey dungeon causes Cattleya drop rate to jump from 6% to 60%

How many have dropped for you?

I got lucky and went four for fourteen with those things and max skilled her. I'm happy thats over.
Suprisingly it seems that the plus egg drop rate is pretty high in that dungeon.

hey guys first time poster here how good is a dark metatron+metatron team? i was planing on making a healer team or something to that degree? ( i just started and i play kinda on and off)

How many have dropped for you?

I got lucky and went four for fourteen with those things and max skilled her. I'm happy thats over.
Suprisingly it seems that the plus egg drop rate is pretty high in that dungeon.
Sitting at 9 currently. Completely out of Dragon Flowers so I can't evolve any of them.

Hige

That second round of Athena really wanted me dead! Failed on Cu Chu when I ran out of hearts while trying to stall. On my second attempt I got invaded by Haku in place of Cu Chu and couldn't kill her fast enough because my Ronia actives weren't up yet and I ran out of hearts again. Had to use a stone but everything else went smoothly. Athena get! Her ult seems pretty fun, but I still need to get the Kirin jewel first.

linsivvi

Why is Zeus considered the preferred team for Twinlits? Because of double gravity and the preemptive heal?

It's just the preferred farmable team. There are much better teams with REM mobs.

Second floor mobs have 19 health with high defense on 2 or 3 turns, so you will need a lead that allows you to stall in the first round. A 16x team would in most cases destroy everything with 1 hit.

Edit: Here's a thought: DQXQ lead, any 2 of Tengu, Red Odin and Blue Odin, Echidna, Lilith. 8 skill boosts total. Kill in the first floor and use Lilith in the second floor after waiting 1 turn, Echidna in the 3rd floor. Wouldn't this team work? If so, maybe I should get a second Tengu tomorrow and get some skills up too.

Edit2: Ok, I guess that's not quite enough damage to kill the bosses.

Okamid3n

I feel like I'm moving along at a decent pace. Rank 157 and I've 0-stoned Satan, Hera, Hera-IS Mythical, Goddess Mythical, Athena.

This should be a sign to just focus on my current team. And yet, I really want a second team. Grinding for exp is such a paaaain.

saichi

I feel like I'm moving along at a decent pace. Rank 157 and I've 0-stoned Satan, Hera, Hera-IS Mythical, Goddess Mythical, Athena.

This should be a sign to just focus on my current team. And yet, I really want a second team. Grinding for exp is such a paaaain.

wow I'm at lv 162 and only 0 stone Hera so far... waht team do you use?

Also, there is no bonus for logging in for 365 days? :(

Paltros

Which level of the Batman Collab is the preferred one for farming Deathstroke drops?

Took out my first Mythic dungeon (Athena) today. I used my B. Sonia team, and it was really easy.

B. Sonia / B. Odin / Ult Amon / Bubblie / Bubblie / B. Sonia

Bubblie + B. Sonia took out siegfried, and at ~50% a second Bubble + B. Sonia took out Athena.

B. Sonia is so much easier to use than my B/G Karin team, it almost feels like cheating.
I also coasted through it, but with Megalodran and Sieg instead of Amon and another bubblie. Hardest part of stalling 17 turns against Athena is not hitting her past 50%, I was doing single matches on the top of the board by the end. And oddly enough for a descend I got drops in every round too.

Okamid3n

wow I'm at lv 162 and only 0 stone Hera so far... waht team do you use?

I use Kirin, Echidna, Apollo, Bubblie, Valk. I got really lucky getting a Kirin and an Apollo in 3 rolls back when I was about rank 85.

Funny thing is, I didn't even manage to beat Hera with my Kirin team when I was rank 100-120. Failed 3 attempts throughout the day, ranked up, restored my stamina and tried one last time with my Grape Dragon and a friend Lucifer. That worked pretty well, but I'm sure I'll never have to beat it the slow way again.

Ducarmel

hey guys first time poster here how good is a dark metatron+metatron team? i was planing on making a healer team or something to that degree? ( i just started and i play kinda on and off)

you would have to post your box, for us to know what you can build

DMeta does require a lot of REM subs

http://www.puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=48675

Even if you don't have her subs, she makes a good sub a great stat stick with useful awakenings.

Okamid3n

Ugh, this has never happened before. This is my second KoG run today where I try to move orbs and the movement freezes/lag before I can finish moving the orbs. 34 stamina down the drain. :(

I don't know what's causing this.

xCobalt

What team did you guys use to S rank the batman collab? Tried a Kirin team with low level subs but I couldn't do enough damage to Bane.

am_dragon

I S ranked Batman by accident with a Bastet healer team. I had been struggling with it and was just going for the stone. The team was on PADX so I tried it. Bastet leads Echi/Valk/fairlio/Shiney, all over lvl 90 almost 500 +'s on the team. it took me about an hour planning every single move. Thought I was done on Deathstroke but I tanked the hits and saved menace for Joker. I think I got it for high average combos. Glad I'm done with that.

I still have not seen cattleya, I've run Legend 4 times today.

Jagernaut

It's official. I will probably use a Horus team.

Puzzle & Dragons (North America) - GungHo
9 hours ago ·
*Wadatsumi Descended!*
[Duration]: 7/28 (Mon), 12:00 AM - 7/29 (Tues), 11:59 PM (PDT)

Contested by only Neptune himself, Wadatsumi rises with the ocean waves! Known for his many forms, Wadatsumi has been both acknowledged as a great Sea Dragon, and the Three Lords of the Depths!

His dungeon is introduced in both Legend and Mythical difficulties--but with a special restriction: all Awoken Skills are invalid upon entering.

If you consider yourself a true master of the sea, embark at your own risk. Truly you will be humbled.
97 Likes · 19 Comments

Quantum

tengu just won't drop.

I have this odd guan yu team I'm trying to put together ><

threw a stone to run master and 4 more attempts without a drop.

Jagernaut

Flame Dragon Knight (Himiko) dungeon starts tomorrow. Is the appearance rate for Red Fairy any better than the Red Flower Dragon dungeon? I never got any from that dungeon and I want to skill up Yamato Takeru.

It's about the same, unfortunately.

Kinda surprised they're moving on to the dragon knight Princess series so soon; Japan hasn't even gotten the wood one yet. We might actually catch up to Japan in biweeklies if this keeps up.

linsivvi

It's about the same, unfortunately.

Kinda surprised they're moving on to the dragon knight Princess series so soon; Japan hasn't even gotten the wood one yet. We might actually catch up to Japan in biweeklies if this keeps up.

Yeah I was about to say that we've almost caught up with JP. I guess we'll get a long break from the new dragons and move towards 2 older dragon series for a week. I started around the time Fire Samurai Dragon came up and we haven't seen it again, so I'm looking forward to finally completing the set.

And maybe stock up on those Mech and Mystic dragons for the ultimate too.

Is there potential for another team in my box, besides the Kirin team?

https://www.padherder.com/user/Marth

I'd love to build a second team for variety's sake, but it doesn't look like I have what it takes for it. I'm guessing a Satan team is my closest bet.

Yes. Red Odin.

Okamid3n

There are probably more, but immediately to me you could run a Valk healer team. I run Kirin, too, and have started using my Valk team for farming.

Hmm, I don't know how I didn't consider this. Probably because I only got valk in the last few days.

Valk/Angelion/Echidna/Siren/King Shynee/Valk sounds like it would work just fine, I'm only missing a King Shynee.

I'm working on evolving Ceres into her G/L healer uvo in preparation for tackling Sky Prison, perhaps she could have a spot on the team too.

Yamato/Rodin/Chiyome/Gigas/Echidna is more than a solid start for a hero team

That's a good idea too, although skilling up Yamato/Chiyome seems like it will be really hard.

linsivvi

That's a good idea too, although skilling up Yamato/Chiyome seems like it will be really hard.

Yeah my Chiyome is still at level 2 and I haven't really bothered since, but it's not as important for your team with so many skill boosts. It's more important to max Echidna as soon as you can and try to get some skill ups on Odin too.

Okamid3n

Yeah my Chiyome is still at level 2 and I haven't really bothered since, but it's not as important for your team with so many skill boosts. It's more important to max Echidna as soon as you can and try to get some skill ups on Odin too.

Those are some good points. Thanks, a hero team sounds pretty fun!

Musan

Yeah, skillups can be mad streaky. After going 0/9 on Loki skillups this week, today I got a 4/5 and a 2/4 skillup to max skill my Loki. I wasn't really expecting it, given previous luck, but it is much appreciated to be finally done.

razterik

Agreed. As much as I complain, I did skill max my second Chiyome, second Ra, and Loki this week. Of course I am going to do Loki all over again for the split ultimate, but I will save that one for drops from the new tech dragon dungeon.

5x tech Monday starts now. Time to go get some plus eggs!

linsivvi

Lightless S rank team:
Robin/4 1-star masks/Bastet

Average rarity: 2.7 = 220400

Flame Dragon Knight S rank team:
Valk/4-star Echidna/1-star mask/Angelion/Shynee/DQXQ

Average rarity: 4.5 = 69700

Jagernaut

I failed Wadatsumi Legend with a Horus team. I was hit by jammers on the 3rd stage so I couldn't activate 16x and then fire bound. I came back with a Haku team, zero stoned it and got the drop.

Devil Haku
Echidna
BOdin
Drawn Joker
D/W Vampire
Devil Haku

raiot

0 Stoned Wadatsumi Mythical with a standard Luci team...

Dual Lucis
DD Hades
Hera Is
Blodin
Drawn Joker

All max level.

You need to have more than 72k life or you have to stall first round and kill leviathan before his 72k attack...

Zero_IYAD

1 stoned Wadatsumi - Mythical:

tumblr_n9ffj6Fj8F1srgzyyo1_500.jpg

J0dy77

Cleared Wadatsumi Legend with Horus team, not sure if I can do Mythical after a couple close calls on Legend. (No drop though)

S-Ranked Lightless with the standard Double Horus, 4 masks. Even brought a light one accidentally and still made it through.

Good start to the PAD day.

Dual Lucis
DD Hades
Hera Is
Blodin
Drawn Joker

All max level.

You need to have more than 72k life or you have to stall first round and kill leviathan before his 72k attack...

Did you need to rely on Drawn Joker? Mine is still under leveled and not max skill. I'm debating if I could run with this team:

Lucifer x2, DQH, Hades, Vamp and either Lilith or Haku in the last spot. Liltih for the extra heal and Haku for the stats.

J0dy77

Dual Lucis
DD Hades
Hera Is
Blodin
Drawn Joker

All max level.

I activated him quite often. Most of the time on siren if I was getting heal orb screwed.

Yeah, kind of figured that would be the case. I'm going to go with Lilith and give it a shot, hopefully I can avoid the heart troll.

razterik

Forbidden Tower, stage 4, Door of Light and Shadow. 64 eggs so far after 120 runs.

Last stage of Talos is recommended if you aren't dropping stones or are below rank 300.

Top Bottom