• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Gaspode_T

I feel for the person who lost their account, I was pretty pissed off when it happened to me, I quit the game for couple months and when I came back I somehow started two accounts one Jpn and one US. I put my accounts in the spreadsheet. It's been a looong time since I've posted here.

Got "gungtrolled" with the latest US god fest - Vampire, Vampire, Green Onion Knight, etc...

Mattiator

You can build something other Resist/Godin but your too low ranked and the monsters are under leveled for me to even consider it. For Resist/Godin team you need to evolve your devil dragon, and siren needs to be max skilled and awoken.

I say skip Hera, in fact don't even think about descends yet until you at least ranked up to around 90-100 and leveled up and evolved some of your cards.

Its easy to grind up to level 80-90 during weekend bonus, if you got a couple of hours to kill today and tomorrow you can grind for exp at Tower of Giants / Dragons of the Tower.

Then over the week just try to do a much of the normal dungeons you can specifically the ones that have the bonus drop rate to level up your monsters.

this guide explains it better then I can
http://www.puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=8279

Its all boring power gaming stuff, its not required at all, in the end just do what you feel is fun. But if you want to progress fast and efficiently and do Hera next time this is the work you will have to put in.

Thanks again for the advice I will be grinding the dragons of the tower for sure. I appreciate all the help and information you have provided me. Your awesome.

Can anybody throw up an unevolved d/d batman? I want to try out the draggie dungeon.

Need more high level Haku friends. Add me if we're not friends already.

I can add you on my old account. I don't use it very often, but I can put haku up whenever you need it.

Zero_IYAD

Am facing the worst luck of skilling up my mobs since I started playing this game 450 days ago!!
Fed almost 40 Deathstrokes to B.Odin so far, the final skill up is just refusing to happen!
Burnt around 10 stones farming the hell outta that dungeon today..
Will keep trying for the upcoming few hours :mad:

razterik

It'll come eventually. Took almost 50 for mine to finish.

Rodin 2/4 today. More runs later after next rank up. Not expecting 5x to return for a while anyway.

Zero_IYAD

Yaaaaay! Complaining works as usual ^.^ !!
Finally DOOOONEEEEEEE with this horrible dungeon! Been running it the whole day!

tumblr_n9qmw2Aqgp1srgzyyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n9r9hyapmH1srgzyyo1_500.jpg

Max Skilled B.Odin, L/L Ra, Bane
Firefly is up to Lvl 8
Hermes & Copperhead are up to Lvl 4

Am finally the proud owner of all 3 Odins Max Skilled & Fully Awoken :")
Can't wait till B.Odin & R.Odin get their own Ultis.

I'll leave these here:

tumblr_n9a6n3AAbI1srgzyyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n9fptymQpv1srgzyyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n9oy9g33jR1srgzyyo1_500.jpg

J0dy77

Yaaaaay! Complaining works as usual ^.^ !!
Finally DOOOONEEEEEEE with this horrible dungeon! Been running it the whole day!

tumblr_n9qmw2Aqgp1srgzyyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n9r9hyapmH1srgzyyo1_500.jpg

Max Skilled B.Odin, L/L Ra, Bane
Firefly is up to Lvl 8
Hermes & Copperhead are up to Lvl 4

Am finally the proud owner of all 3 Odins Max Skilled & Fully Awoken :")
Can't wait till B.Odin & R.Odin get their own Ultis.

I'll leave these here:

tumblr_n9a6n3AAbI1srgzyyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n9fptymQpv1srgzyyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n9oy9g33jR1srgzyyo1_500.jpg

I remember when you first started posting in the thread and the question was wether you should reroll your account. Think you made the right decision and put that debate to rest. :D

Am facing the worst luck of skilling up my mobs since I started playing this game 450 days ago!!
Fed almost 40 Deathstrokes to B.Odin so far, the final skill up is just refusing to happen!
Burnt around 10 stones farming the hell outta that dungeon today..
Will keep trying for the upcoming few hours :mad:
I have 1 more skill-up to go for Blodin and your post is scaring me. Lol. I haven't been keeping track but it seems like I've been having pretty good luck with Blodin's skill-up rate. Deathstroke's appearance rate is a whole 'nother matter. I've gotten so many Banes that I have both versions of Ra and Bane max-skilled from evolved drops alone. Hope it doesn't take too many runs for the last Blodin skill-up.

Also, you gave no fucks about average rarity against Flame Dragon Knight! Haha! I still haven't tried to S-rank that dungeon yet.

Limit

Deathstroke is the Bane of my existence. Trying to get as many Banes as possible for my final l/l Ra skillup but Deathstroke keeps showing his bum face every single time. Every. Single. Time.

Why PAD gods why???

what's a consistent team with a bastet for the himiko dungeon? my healer teams are hit and miss. sometimes i 0 stone others i get kicked out of the dungeon. I'm using the dungeon to skill up my ogres so i can finally do legendary earth. but wasting 50 stam hurts.

So suggestions would be nice.

Ducarmel

If you are committed to using Bastet healer team the only thing I can think of is a heavy water based team

Bastet with a Healer I&I leader friend

sub option Shynee, Blue Valk, Hatsume, Sun Quan, Healer Isis, or Busty Siren.

Another option is Bastet, orb changer subs with DL Anubis friend if you think you can pull off 8+ combos at will

colinp

Banned
My base Kirin team is officially max leveled- woohoo!

Green Valk looks cool. Wonder if we'll eventually see a Valk Rush Descend...?

Zero_IYAD

I remember when you first started posting in the thread and the question was wether you should reroll your account. Think you made the right decision and put that debate to rest. :D
Yeeeeah!
Almost a year & a few months ago xD
Pretty sure I made the right decision indeed ^_^
I have 1 more skill-up to go for Blodin and your post is scaring me. Lol. I haven't been keeping track but it seems like I've been having pretty good luck with Blodin's skill-up rate. Deathstroke's appearance rate is a whole 'nother matter. I've gotten so many Banes that I have both versions of Ra and Bane max-skilled from evolved drops alone. Hope it doesn't take too many runs for the last Blodin skill-up.

Also, you gave no fucks about average rarity against Flame Dragon Knight! Haha! I still haven't tried to S-rank that dungeon yet.
Hope you got the last skill up.
I never consider the rarity score as long as am acing the combo score..
That being said, it doesn't work all the time..
Am trying to get the S rank in Flame Mechdragon's dungeon but no luck so far..
Gotta change the mobs a lil I guess.

ccbfan

Rolled a Rodin and LMeta during the Godfest.

LMeta I'm just gonna insert her in my Healer team and make Valk a sub fo

LMeta
Valk
Farlio
Venus/Enchilada
Shynee/Siren

LMeta

Rodin is the tough one.

I do have a Cao Cao so thats probably the best leader I have. I don't have any other REM red attackers other than Freyr though (Only rider I don't have)

So far I'm thinking of

Cao Cao
Rodin
Freyr
???? (Phoenix?)
???? (Gigas/Goemon for Orb Change?)

No clue on partners Cao Cao is not very common so I need a lot of Alternatives. I guess Freyr would work too since the low RCV.

Jagernaut

I had a full stamina bar so I decided to finally run Legendary Earth for a Heavy Metal Dragon/Zaerog and got the drop the first time. My ultimate GOdin, Lilith and Black Baron were max skilled. Everyone but Black Baron was max awakened. 10 skill boosts meant I had to wait an extra turn on the 2nd floor before I could kill one with GOdin's Gungnir.

Edit. Next up is Paradise of the Holy Beasts with a Zeus team and then I will have cleared all the regular dungeons.

7jpvIAj.jpg

GqIvppy.jpg

Getting more and more comfortable using Kirin.

Also fuck my friend's luck. Non IAP player. Has: Horus, AA Lucifer, FA Lucifer, Bastet, Kirin, and Ronia.

maks

Damn it feel goods to have a speedy and consistent King of Gods farming team. 5 minutes per run. Just gotta make sure Ronia is ready by flr 8.

LuBu
Byakko
Chaos Devil Dragon
Moonbeam Lilith
Awoken Hera-Ur
Ronia

ZeroAKA

I haven't been able to connect to P&D servers since I landed in China a week ago. I'm beginning to feel early symptoms of withdrawal already, which was made worse after I saw people playing P&D and Tower of Saviors yesterday. :/

Please don't delete me.

Skillups will be helpful to prevent bad luck from happening but they aren't required. The two skill boosts on the Samurai Ogre are esssential and easy to do if you've been collecting them as they appear in various biweeklies/descendeds.

Jonsoncao

Banned
Getting more and more comfortable using Kirin.

Also fuck my friend's luck. Non IAP player. Has: Horus, AA Lucifer, FA Lucifer, Bastet, Kirin, and Ronia.

non-IAP here, have Kirin, Horus, Loki, GOdin, Pandora, Ronia in like 10 pulls...

IAP'd once and got the second Ronia, Lu Bu, and Guan Yu...

Got 3 Gold keepers, more than 5 angelits, 4 devilits, 3 sacred masks, 3 mythical beasts from PEM as well (even though I could farm them all now).

PAD's RNG is most likely using time as seeds, and this means your luck depends on the time frame. That's why you may get like avg 2 +eggs during farming KoG per run during sometime of the weekends, yet sometime you got no +eggs at all after spending a whole bar of stamina.

If you got 1 silver from the REM, I'd say stop pulling and wait for several hours. Same applies to PEM.

SaintR

Going to try your team for the S rank linsivi.

Btw how has everyone's(if anyone is even attempting) luck with fire sprites. I'm having horrible spawn rates let alone drops. Want to skill up Yamato...well ...cause I can

Fairytale girls coming soon apparently; also maybe more Noels.

More Noels as in different types? or more noels as in we get Presents refreshed and/or free noel dungeon?

S-Rank update!

Ronia team took down Nebradisk S rank!

Dual Ronias (Fully Awoken), Evolved FA Luci (Fully Awoken), UFO (unevolved but Skill cooldown 9) and two 1 rarity trash.

UFO is to take down the boss. and with the 6 cooldowns I figured I would be fine, as long as the werewolves on floors 1 and 5 were not synced. Rarity average was 4, netted me just under 100,000k. After that it was all combos. Ended up with a 7.x combo average (got REALLY lucky a couple of times, the darkness preemptive really hurts combo average on floor 1 and 5).

Now to take another crack at Fire Mechdragon thursday (tomorrow is Mystic Mask and + egg dungeon). I got a red chaser (FINALLY!!!) first time through but I missed the S rank.

Top Bottom