• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

SaintR

Thanks for the heads up. I've been doing challenge mode to get a few stones going for something like this.
Same here..almost done with all challenges unfortunately but I'm getting frustrated trying to S rank these dungeons..must not burn stone for refresh

Edit: also perhaps been stated before but it is definitely worth stoning for the +egg dungeon. I'm sure I'm not the only one who spread out their +eggs so this dungeon helps alleviate that.
Focusing your +eggs on you main team should be priority. Btw almost done with Ronia...holy shit that took long

Jagernaut

Finally S ranked the Mystic Dark Dragon dungeon. I used UFO to kill 1 Werewolf at a time and also kill the boss. I used Neptune's poison and Odin's Gungnir to kill synced monsters or to kill Wicked Lady faster.

0a43MdB.jpg

New event and the mystic stones are back!!! Karin has Valkyrie dungeon... So I'll actually be able to maybe skill her up!!!

Haku gets screwed again with a terrible dungeon for farming... Heracles? The one dungeon I can't reasonably do? Thanks gungho

Jagernaut

Event info.

Puzzle & Dragons (North America) - GungHo
*Otherworlds Event*
[Duration] 8/7 (Thurs), 12:00 AM - 8/11 (Mon), 11:59 PM (PDT)

Beyond the veil of this reality lies a great many things! In celebration of our 3K Twitter Followers, let’s travel to Otherworlds!

The following dungeons will appear during this special pre-event:

8/7 - Takeminakata Descended!
8/8 - The Goddess Descended!
8/9 - Hera-Sowilo Descended!
8/10 - Hera-Is Descended!
8/11 - Heracles Descended!

As a bonus for this Twitter Celebration, we’re handing out the following bonuses:

Gift Dungeon:
*Free monsters! Can only run once!
8/7 - 8/11 - Elemental Spheres

Pal Egg Event:
8/7 - 8/11 - Rare Evo Materials

Bonuses:
2x Coins for the Weekend Dungeon
2000 Pal Points per day (may be received as late as 4AM of the following day)
1.5x chance for 'GREAT!' or 'SUPER!!' EXP Gain
2x King appearance rates for the Metal and Jewel Dragons
2x Skill Up rate
2x Drops for the Daily Special Dungeons

The Spirit Jewels Event has also been mysteriously reactivated! Be on the look out for rare invades from the Five Elements gods during your Legend and Mythical difficulty dungeon runs! Check the following link for more details: http://on.fb.me/1swdWlb

Pal Points max out at 10000 per player, so be sure to use them to get the most of these event bonuses!

ATM my main teams are as follows

2x Ulti-Karin
2x Cu Chu
2x D.Meta
2x DQXQ
2X BAO Batman + BW Stealth

These are the main teams I'm building up atm and working to be the best with. I also have Kirin, Ra, Siegfried, etc.

The main thing I would like to know, which out of those teams would be capable of beating the friday dungeon for an angel/devillit using 0 stones or just needing a couple? I just need to start getting those for more ultimate evo's and would also like to beat the Gold Keeper dungeon as well but man ... I dont know what it is. Some sort of unseen barrier is in my way that is stopping me from clearing any of these major dungeons and it is becoming incredibly frustrating. I have all the usual subs, the Baddies line, the ulti evo'ed healers and attackers and the heartbreakers, etc. No Valk though. What would you guys suggest team wise to try and start hitting the gold keeper and such for those other evo's.

https://www.padherder.com/user/IAmRandom31/monsters/#31,0,31,2047,,0,0,0,eq,0,0,0;boxatt,0

This is my box as a whole.

I know some will just say use Kirin or Ra but I suck with those types atm and enjoy the 9x teams and D. Meta and the new Karin styles more. Easier activations and such.

Ducarmel

2X BAO Batman + BW Stealth

The main thing I would like to know, which out of those teams would be capable of beating the friday dungeon for an angel/devillit using 0 stones or just needing a couple?

Maybe BW Bat can do it but you need a max skill poison and delay and replace Bahumet with max skilled RA, and either bring Dark Valk or Dark Rider.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vusuaIg09Rg

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query="金曜ダンジョン"+超地獄級+BAB・バットマン+BWステルス

D Meta is also an option but your missing Hanzo which is a must.

Hige

Which RGB Noel is most useful for low cost (or other) dungeons? I have a Sylph to go with my Leek team already, if it matters.

Also, this Tamadra drought is pissing me off. I'm terrible at getting S ranks so that just leaves Trifruits and the Metal/Gold dungeon. I want to try out some new teams, but Tamadras are such a bottleneck it's ridiculous.

Ducarmel

Which RGB Noel is most useful for low cost (or other) dungeons? I have a Sylph to go with my Leek team already, if it matters.

Maybe the Red one can be used as a leader for Gaia Descended. The Noels cost 13 so they cant be used in Tengu, Draggie!, and they are 5 stars rarity so they cant go in RO ACE Collab

Hige

Ah, I should have checked the cost/rarity more closely. I remember there was some topic on reddit where people were using snow globes for a recent descend, but I couldn't recall which one. I just checked and apparently it was for Xuanzang.

Also, this Tamadra drought is pissing me off. I'm terrible at getting S ranks so that just leaves Trifruits and the Metal/Gold dungeon. I want to try out some new teams, but Tamadras are such a bottleneck it's ridiculous.

Blue is more useful from a general team perspective because it is the only RGB noel with access to Gravity. If you are a mid-level player just eyeing descends for the first time then this is the noel for you.

However for low cost teams? yeah probably Red. you can pair with a Flame Chaser with an all red physical team for massive HP, some Atk and an RCV boost.

Jagernaut

That's impressive, I don't even have 1 +297 monster yet and you have a whole team. Until the new +egg dungeon came out I never spent much time hunting for +eggs.

TsuXna

Thanks.
They will come by time anyways. You should farm 5x tech when it will come next time tho. Dungeon Light and Shadow use challenge mode team 5 rodin/ Goemon(Ronia) for quick farming. Farm KOG on weekends, most of my + eggs are from there, as well from Tuesday dungeon during 2x that one can be a little bit expensive.
It will take some time.
Star vault is tomorrow btw, i have missed it coz of bad timing T^T
Screenshot_2014_08_05_20_15_38.png

My star vault team, theres way better one (Lu bu/ Hanzo/ Haku/ Light ancient dragon/ chaos blizzard) but i don't have those dragons skilled, made best team i could probably.

J0dy77

Hi, long time no see, back from vac. and finished my dream hypermaxed team finally :3
Screenshot_2014_08_06_19_34_38_1.jpg

Howie go pm xD

Congrats, that's a really impressive team. Especially the max skilled mobs. I've been playing with my Ra a lot more of late just for the challenge of matching 6 and seeing how well I can activate the 49X. A lot of fun.

That's impressive, I don't even have 1 +297 monster yet and you have a whole team. Until the new +egg dungeon came out I never spent much time hunting for +eggs.

I was in the same boat for a long time. Finally got Horus to 297 but have really been focusing on getting plus eggs since I've leveled the majority of my primary teams. King of gods has been very good for + eggs, it seems like they silently nerfed OOH or at least it feels that way to me. My main focus these days is running the 1.5x dungeon and KoG on weekends. Levels and + eggs are coming in nice bunches finally.

TsuXna

Thanks.
I think it was way more fun to play Ra for me before. My pad vac. lasted for awhile so had problems getting 49x constantly with Ra.

colinp

Banned
Congrats TsuXna!

One of these days I need to focus on finishing Normal Dungeons again so I can even think about KoG plus eggs.

linsivvi

Your wish has been granted. Tamadra dungeon tomorrow.

coy

Due to my employment, I was only able to stone the +egg dungeon once. I did plan for it yesterday so I was 20k xp from leveling too.

14 runs
16 +eggs (only 2 +RCV)

I had such fantastic luck but could not find time to run this place. Never had a run w/o a drop. I took a bathroom break of about 20 minutes for some alone time. Didn't even go in a stall just stood in front of the faucets hurriedly matching orbs before anyone noticed. This place cannot come back fast enough!

J0dy77

Plus egg dungeon:

21 runs
30 eggs
9 HP/12 ATK/9 RCV

Finally got my first +297 with Ronia!

Due to my employment, I was only able to stone the +egg dungeon once. I did plan for it yesterday so I was 20k xp from leveling too.

14 runs
16 +eggs (only 2 +RCV)

I had such fantastic luck but could not find time to run this place. Never had a run w/o a drop. I took a bathroom break of about 20 minutes for some alone time. Didn't even go in a stall just stood in front of the faucets hurriedly matching orbs before anyone noticed. This place cannot come back fast enough!

I missed this dungeon the first time and had to run to a dinner for work tonight but still got in a decent amount of runs. Wound up with 20+ eggs in a short amount of time. Had two 4+ egg runs. Hope we see this again soon.

razterik

35 runs of Starry View, 70 plus eggs. Good return. Still no full plus run, but several 3/4 egg sets.

Forgot to optimize my Batman team but he still tore through this when I wasn't running Dark Tron. Waiting for something to hit you that first round slows each run too much

Jagernaut

I used 1 stone for stamina refresh and ran Starry Vault 10 times and got 18 plus eggs. I averaged 2 per run and only had 1 run with no plus eggs. Not bad.

I used 1 stone for stamina refresh and ran Starry Vault 10 times and got 18 plus eggs. I averaged 2 per run and only had 1 run with no plus eggs. Not bad.

I probably should have spent my stones. I have 6 right now. But I feel like saving them for a Godfest. I want a leader other than DQ/Kirin/Ra. I need something non-light based. And I got badly burnt during Greek godfest and want to save up more rolls to minimize the chances of getting nothing next time. But plus egg farming is probably a better use than gambling.

11 runs, 22 plus eggs 17 to Ronia, 5 to Ammy (gotta get her above 1000 rcv). I actually got 1 run with all five drops having +.

Plain ran out of time. Stoned so I could get a level up and run it some more. Just 1 stone, so not too terrible. Ronia is above 50 now, Ammy has 1006 rcv (70+ eggs) (not too bad when you can't run dual UVO GrOdin)

Also ran out of Ronia friends to use. Last two runs I had to run my devil shiva team. Not bad but much slower

No mystic mask today... Alt Physical shiva will have to wait.

4 stones for 51 +eggs. Not bad. Was seriously slowed down by not preparing enough free box space beforehand. I ran a LTron team with LTron and Valk helpers. I actually also ran out of helpers and had to restart PAD to refresh my friends list. Shoulda prepped a secondary team. Really like this dungeon for +egg farming though.

Colinp or Static@gaf

I'm looking for static's robin or colin's kirin so i can run Himiko in an hour and a half. hope on of you guys can get on and help me out. or if someone else has a high level and +egged kirin/robin/kushinada that'd be swell. Maybe even Ra could work, too.

Ducarmel

Colinp or Static@gaf

I'm looking for static's robin or colin's kirin so i can run Himiko in an hour and a half. hope on of you guys can get on and help me out. or if someone else has a high level and +egged kirin/robin/kushinada that'd be swell. Maybe even Ra could work, too.

I put my Kirin/Kushi up for you if you still need it.

Fuuuuuck yeeeeeessssss!!!

PAD gods hath mercy. When I needed 1 more skill-up for Blodin, I spent 8 stones farming Deathstrokes and still didn't get the last skill-up. Fortunately, Deathstroke appeared on the final run before the dungeon expired. But the 2x skill-up event also expired, so I couldn't feed him until the next event. Just fed Blodin the last Deathstroke and got the final skill-up! So happy!

Just need to get around to working on Rodin for the complete set of max-skill Odins.

Jagernaut

Colinp or Static@gaf

I will refresh my Robin.

razterik

edit: I'm one skill up left from Maxing grodin. doubt we ever get that dungeon again, tho. ugh.

You're in luck. Green Odin Tamadra with same skill shows up in the new green dragon technical dungeon. Not that it's an easy dungeon, of course.

I'd be surprised if EVA doesn't come back before the year is over. I would rather see a new collab instead, but...

Top Bottom