• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

razterik

Didn't take long for me to cave and roll more. On the way I got two skill ups on D/D Batman and two on Catwoman. Two D/W Batman dropped, no D/L yet. Will probably try for that final D/D skill up next event and hope to complete the set. Not super thrilled with results but happier than the Godfest would leave me.

Jagernaut

1 pull on Batcha, got D/D Batman. He is only 10 cost in initial form and has the leader skill already. Could use him in this form with a team of dubmythlits for the 10 cost or lower dungeon.

D/W Batman, Catwoman and Robin. I'm ok with this. I really wanted one of the other two, but I'm all out of stones. I might actually buy a pack for the first time in months and try a couple more.

I really do not like the batman collab dungeon.

It looks like legend is out of my league, I just can not do enough damage with my goemon/light team.

Any tips on master? I won't run it again until 2x so any ideas for teams would be welcome

Batmen haul :

3 x Catwomen
2 x Robin
2 x D/D Batman
1 x D/L Batman

D/L and D/W are the stupid hard ones to get to drop right? D/L seems solid enough

also. I got a Robin and D/D Batman with + eggs. try for skillups (and fail) or cannabalize for + egg?

J0dy77

Robin and D/D batman. No more.

Any one have a max level goemon they want to throw up? I think it's about the only way I can do legend

That's exactly where you should stop. If you get those 2 you've done your job for this REM. Nothing but trolling if you continue. If you get a D/L or D/W consider yourself extremely lucky.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
The only thing I want is that that Dark delay. JP gods really aren't that good when you already have Bastet, Kirin, Horus, and Luci. So...Batman or hope for more Devils. :|

StMeph

What does Joker's Leader skill do? It reads like a bad translation job: Deals 5x of ATK Amount to All Enemies after every Orbs Elimination

Edit: never mind, I just realized that's basically Kagutsuchi's Leader skill.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I got D/D batman, which is cool, but as I already have an ulti spinas it's kind of redundant.

Also, I got a joker drop from my first run of Expert. Is that good luck or does the silver egg drop 100% on lower difs and the gold one at the highest?

1 Pull so far and got D/W Batman, really want one of the delays but I'm not sure if more pulls are worth it, maybe just wait and hope for a good JP god.

J0dy77

Robin and D/D batman. No more.

Any one have a max level goemon they want to throw up? I think it's about the only way I can do legend

Mine will be up all day.

I got D/D batman, which is cool, but as I already have an ulti spinas it's kind of redundant.

Also, I got a joker drop from my first run of Expert. Is that good luck or does the silver egg drop 100% on lower difs and the gold one at the highest?

It's not redundant. I made the same mistake in reading his leader skill, it's 2x HP not 2x RCV which is really awesome. Plus he's got delay and really high attack. Much better than D'spinas.

I am really excited for the joker (devil team anyone?) and D/D batman from this event. I think theyr'e both viable long term characters with descended team potential. The rare pulls from the gacha d/l and d/w are just more farm teams like valk and Hera-ur.

TimeKillr

I rolled 11 times.

I have 5 D/D Batman and 6 Robin.

I fucking give up. Seriously. I mean it's cute for skillups there, but... I want the Shock Gloves Batman and *ALL* this god damn machine is giving is me D/D and Robin. So screw that.

linsivvi

Paired with luci you have a legit 4/2/2 dark team with a delay that only needs 11 turns to charge. It's not redundant at all. And if you have a luci yourself you can even go morning star-delay-morning star without needing an off color monster.

Ducarmel

Paired with luci you have a legit 4/2/2 dark team with a delay that only needs 11 turns to charge. It's not redundant at all. And if you have a luci yourself you can even go morning star-delay-morning star without needing an off color monster.

Yeah DD batman looks pretty awesome, I am planning my first attempt at two heroes tomorrow with Lunar D'spinas/Luci. I plan on doing 3 pulls if I get D/D Batman and can level/evolve him up enough I will drop Lunar D'spinas for Batman.

Dispatch

I rolled 11 times.

I have 5 D/D Batman and 6 Robin.

I fucking give up. Seriously. I mean it's cute for skillups there, but... I want the Shock Gloves Batman and *ALL* this god damn machine is giving is me D/D and Robin. So screw that.

All I got were two Robins and wanted a D/D Batman. My girlfriend pulled a few seconds after me and got...

two D/D Batmen.

Sigh... GungTrooooooooooooooooooll!

Sigh... GungTrooooooooooooooooooll!

It's annoying when this term is used to describe results with high frequency inside one standard deviation in the distribution.

Not touching either gatcha machine this event. If I regret it missing out on the D/D Batman later if at some point I pull a Dark Metatron, so be it. I'm sure something else will come along to fill its slot.

I am done with Batman Collab... My Goemon and Musan@GAF's Goemon and my team finally did it...

of course in order to do enough damage I had to poison damage myself in order to get enough combos on the second turn to take him out...

Just a pain.

I do not recommend this team at all.

Leaders - Goemon
Max lvl Ros Valk
lvl 78 Awoken Zues
Lvl 58 Samurai Light Dragon (most HP for ATK bang for buck in light after the previous two)
LVL 38 RGG (there for the 4500 hp)

It was painful, and it failed epically most times I attempted it. and if you can not kill him by the acid blossom atk it is impossible to complete (at least I think it would be).

So now I get to stay far far away. It is a potential 0-stone, but any sort of trolling is a stone.

raiot

I am done with Batman Collab... My Goemon and Musan@GAF's Goemon and my team finally did it...

of course in order to do enough damage I had to poison damage myself in order to get enough combos on the second turn to take him out...

Just a pain.

I do not recommend this team at all.

Leaders - Goemon
Max lvl Ros Valk
lvl 78 Awoken Zues
Lvl 58 Samurai Light Dragon (most HP for ATK bang for buck in light after the previous two)
LVL 38 RGG (there for the 4500 hp)

It was painful, and it failed epically most times I attempted it. and if you can not kill him by the acid blossom atk it is impossible to complete (at least I think it would be).

So now I get to stay far far away. It is a potential 0-stone, but any sort of trolling is a stone.

He's the Joker for a reason... ;)

Limit

I don't have any horror stories to share regarding Batman egg pulls but I do have one with regards to me trying to run Joker legend with an Anubis team. This was all sorts of trainwreck. Went in again today and of course I died in two hits, failing to trigger a cascade of 10 combos. This time I had decided to dump in stones too. Dump one stone, fail to trigger 10 combo, die. Dump second stone, no 10 combo, die. Third stone, die. Fourth stone, die. I reached far enough to use my Echidna and even with her delay I failed to trigger a 10 combo cascade. After my fifth death I threw in the towel. Came back to the dungeon with a Ra team and in second turn, I win. No stones used.

At the very least this dungeon taught me that in terms of reliability Ra > Anubis.

J0dy77

I don't have any horror stories to share regarding Batman egg pulls but I do have one with regards to me trying to run Joker legend with an Anubis team. This was all sorts of trainwreck. Went in again today and of course I died in two hits, failing to trigger a cascade of 10 combos. This time I had decided to dump in stones too. Dump one stone, fail to trigger 10 combo, die. Dump second stone, no 10 combo, die. Third stone, die. Fourth stone, die. I reached far enough to use my Echidna and even with her delay I failed to trigger a 10 combo cascade. After my fifth death I threw in the towel. Came back to the dungeon with a Ra team and in second turn, I win. No stones used.

At the very least this dungeon taught me that in terms of reliability Ra > Anubis.

I wish there was a damage calculator in game to tell you the total amount of damage done. a Horus/Kirin team may work for me here if I knew how much damage I was doing each round. Could at least take down Master.

linsivvi

I'm just going to wait for 2x and try Master with Goemon team. I don't have any white mob of note so Legend is completely out of reach for me.

I wish there was a damage calculator in game to tell you the total amount of damage done. a Horus/Kirin team may work for me here if I knew how much damage I was doing each round. Could at least take down Master.

Master he has just over a 1,000,000 and his killing joke move only does 14k. Significantly easier to tank and heal from. Still trolly though.

J0dy77

Master he has just over a 1,000,000 and his killing joke move only does 14k. Significantly easier to tank and heal from. Still trolly though.

I tried master with a Goemon team this morning but actually had too many HP. His 15k round 1 shot didn't put me under 20%. Might try legend just for the heck of it and skip sapphire dungeon today.

Same here. Is he even all that great to get? Good subs on a Devil team aren't hard to come by.

He has one of the higher dark attacks in the game but he's not dual type. I really want to see how his Active skill works. If you activate all other CD except gravity he could essentially be a turn 9 Gravity or Fireworks which is really big.

BlueSteel

Bought stones for the first time in months and rolled the batman REM:

3 DD batmen
2 Batwomen
1 robin
1 DL batman

Good enough for me. Had some stones left over so I decided to try joker on master with goemon. Took me 4 stones and 2 runs to realize that I sucked using Goemon.

Also not feeling up to pulling for godfest. between having Satan, Goemon, Horus, Lucifer Ra and Valk, any strong reason to pull for any of these? I would really only want a Kirin but that's not even in this godfest....

He has one of the higher dark attacks in the game but he's not dual type. I really want to see how his Active skill works. If you activate all other CD except gravity he could essentially be a turn 9 Gravity or Fireworks which is really big.

The understanding I have from his active from the JP players is that it pulls from a specific pool of skills regardless of actual team composition, and does not pull the chosen ability from your team.

Also not feeling up to pulling for godfest. between having Satan, Goemon, Horus, Lucifer Ra and Valk, any strong reason to pull for any of these? I would really only want a Kirin but that's not even in this godfest....

Feeling the same. I'm going to just get my REM thrills through rerolling on JP during their (INSANE) godfest. They basically got Carnival of Likes++ results into a godfest instead of just a carnival.

J0dy77

So I just found out how Poison works the hard way. This is a warning for anyone running Joker.

Decided to give Legend a try with a Red/Light Goemon team with RGG, Hera-Ur, Valk, Verche. Proceeded to basically one shot him after tanking the first hit. Here his health before round 3:

wN9aAHgl.jpg

I figure I had it in the bag, match a red, match a yellow and I'm done. Threw in a poison combo for good measure. What I learned is that the poison damage applies when the combo is counted not after the damage is done. So my jaw dropped when I walked away from an easy kill and 50 stamina because I threw in the poison match. Thought I'd let everyone else know to avoid the fate.

Dungeon can definitely be done with that team as long as you don't get trolled on colors.

Edit: still haven't left the dungeon. Should I use a stone and let him hit me under the 20% and finish him off? Or leave and use the stone to refresh and try again?

linsivvi

So I just found out how Poison works the hard way. This is a warning for anyone running Joker.

Decided to give Legend a try with a Red/Light Goemon team with RGG, Hera-Ur, Valk, Verche. Proceeded to basically one shot him after tanking the first hit. Here his health before round 3:

I figure I had it in the bag, match a red, match a yellow and I'm done. Threw in a poison combo for good measure. What I learned is that the poison damage applies when the combo is counted not after the damage is done. So my jaw dropped when I walked away from an easy kill and 50 stamina because I threw in the poison match. Thought I'd let everyone else know to avoid the fate.

Dungeon can definitely be done with that team as long as you don't get trolled on colors.

From watching the video posted earlier you can survive if you use a heal combo at the same time and it's enough to put you back above 0 hp.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Does anyone have a high level ultimate toytops I can use for tomorrow for the heroes dungeon? I am going to try following this guide(the quadruple resist one).

http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=1080

My Id is 396,671,250

I tried getting to rank 90 like someone suggested but got burned out and only made it to 82. So this is my only hope I think.

J0dy77

Does anyone have a high level ultimate toytops I can use for tomorrow for the heroes dungeon? I am going to try following this guide(the quadruple resist one).

http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=1080

My Id is 396,671,250

I tried getting to rank 90 like someone suggested but got burned out and only made it to 82. So this is my only hope I think.

It says your friends list is full. I have a 42 regulard toytops (no busty), not sure if that is enough for you. I did clear Two Heroes with him way back.

I spent a couple stones on friend space recently, if I'm not on someone's list and need to fill space: 391,130,292

MikeDip

I was in a dungeon but just cleared it and made tons of room in my friends list. I dunno if yours will be strong enough but I'll give it a shot. Thank you :)

If anyone else has an awesome one please still add me?

MikeDip

I have a lvl 47 max skill ult toytops...
I added you, will you be able to put it up tomorrow? I think I'm gonna try as soon as the dungeon opens
It shows your friends list is full right now

Top Bottom