• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

finally got an Angelit from PAL machine... is it worth it to busty LTron?
Yes; I was shitting on her l.skill upgrade as completely useless when it first got revealed, but now that I actually have one it's proven to be a game changer. Extra skill boost awakening is also great to have.

saichi

Thanks guys. Busty LTron it is. I already have a busty Ame so I'm familiar with the leader skill. My current healer team -

Busty LTron
Valk max skill
DQXQ
Valkitty
King Shynee

Or should I use DQXQ healer team

DQXQ
Busty LTron
Valk
Dark Val
Busty Echidna/King Shynee(?)

chrono01

They need to reduce the appearance rate of Tamadra in Dragon dungeons but make them a 100% drop if they show.

Over the past two days, I've run the standard/normal Dragons dungeon around 7 times, mostly for Dragons to evolve my Pengdra. Over those seven runs, I saw five Tamadra, with three of those times them being alone with a single Dragon.

None dropped.

Honestly at this point, when I see them they anger me more than anything else since I know they won't drop. Reduce the appearance rare to 1% but, if they appear, make them a guaranteed drop. It's just frustrating otherwise. :/

SaintR

They need to reduce the appearance rate of Tamadra in Dragon dungeons but make them a 100% drop if they show.

Over the past two days, I've run the standard/normal Dragons dungeon around 7 times, mostly for Dragons to evolve my Pengdra. Over those seven runs, I saw five Tamadra, with three of those times them being alone with a single Dragon.

None dropped.

Honestly at this point, when I see them they anger me more than anything else since I know they won't drop. Reduce the appearance rare to 1% but, if they appear, make them a guaranteed drop. It's just frustrating otherwise. :/
That frustration..
Iknowthatfeel.gif

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
I used the one angelit I got from the PAL machine to super evolve my yomi. Really feeling the loss of hp :(
I kinda use yomi on my healer DQXQ team and less hp sucks. But I am working on getting a replacement (Hera sol for now) so I guess I'll leave yomi like this.

chrono01

That feeling when you feed a Snow Globe Vert, Super King Emerald Dragon, and three King Emerald Dragons to your Level 16 Zhuge Liang, get a "GREAT!", and instantly go to Level 79.

Still a ways to go, though. He demands so much XP. ~_~

Ducarmel

Susano is the only Japanese 1.0 god I have, I used to want Ororichi but stall teams are slowly becoming outdated if not dead already. I still would love to have an Ama.

Interested mostly for the sub attribute and awakenings, but needing jewels blow.

Also Legendary/Sky/Mech/Whiskey dragons are going on permanent dungeon status along with those descendeds. I'm curious about the dragons going down to 2cd; that Twinlit team I was trying to lab out is a lot more attainable now.

Hige

Wow, that upcoming Capybara collab is really bad. The green one requires a Dub-mythlit for a chance to skill up Sylph lol. Free stone at least.

Ducarmel

Damn did no see biweekly dungeans coming.

I don't think I collected stones from the skydragon series, last time they were around I was not confident enough to do them.

Hope they come around one more time before the changes come to NA.

Hige

It's finally over! Got two skill ups in a row on the same feed and maxed Ronia (5/26 total). Red fruits dropped the least for me, and Ronia had the worst skill up rate of the three. So frustrating.

five awakening down on green odin, with a few Tamas left. Just need to ultimate Evo him first (hoping for a green dub lit tomorrow).

Susano - Attacker - I have a TON of attacker monsters. Other than D. Meta who are good leads for an attacker team? What does an Attacker team even look like? the monsters are all over the place with their color.

Speculation:
With Susano getting a second ultimate Evolution, what will Ammy get as her second? Healer Ammy is great, especially with over 1000 RCV, but where could you take her after that? Attacker, Physical and Dragon don't make sense. Balance maybe, but then do you change her leader skill, how do you make her seem like that could be a better choice than healer Ammy? I literally can not think of a way to make her more viable. Maybe blue sub attribute, and keep Healer subtype, but how do you deal with the leader skill?

Hige

I used Sylph leads and 4 Leeks to beat the RO ACE dungeon on the lower difficulty. It took like 90 minutes though because there is no ATK boost. It's painful but easy. Took me maybe 15 minutes last time with 2x Batman leads and Leek still came in handy because of the amazing RCV which the Batman team lacks. Definitely grab a few when the collab begins.

I used Sylph leads and 4 Leeks to beat the RO ACE dungeon on the lower difficulty. It took like 90 minutes though because there is no ATK boost. It's painful but easy. Took me maybe 15 minutes last time with 2x Batman leads and Leek still came in handy because of the amazing RCV which the Batman team lacks. Definitely grab a few when the collab begins.

I only have an evolved DD batman. Really regret doing that.

Ducarmel

Susano - Attacker - I have a TON of attacker monsters. Other than D. Meta who are good leads for an attacker team? What does an Attacker team even look like? the monsters are all over the place with their color.

Speculation:
With Susano getting a second ultimate Evolution, what will Ammy get as her second? Healer Ammy is great, especially with over 1000 RCV, but where could you take her after that? Attacker, Physical and Dragon don't make sense. Balance maybe, but then do you change her leader skill, how do you make her seem like that could be a better choice than healer Ammy? I literally can not think of a way to make her more viable. Maybe blue sub attribute, and keep Healer subtype, but how do you deal with the leader skill?

There is plenty of green attacker types to build a mono green Susano team it does take REM luck Marine Rider, Sasuke, Liu Bei, SDZL, and there is even that farmable 3 kingdom one that has delay.

Its clear gungho is not thinking about what makes sense. It seems like gungho are giving second ultimate's secondary types and leader skills almost at odds/opposite to what you would expect. Loki got balanced, Freyr got dragon, FA Luci, Thor, sticker girls all got attacker and now Susano got attacker. It does not make much sense considering what they started as but they work great if you happen to have the right subs for them or a team that can use them as subs.

So for Ammy is probably going to be physical.

thetechkid

Would anyone have an Asuka they could put up for Tengu today? I'm trying to skill him up but no one seems to want to put up an Asuka.

razterik

Would anyone have an Asuka they could put up for Tengu today? I'm trying to skill him up but no one seems to want to put up an Asuka.

Sent. Running Echidna right now, but Asuka is in my second leader slot. Can also put up Rei for the safer attacker team variant, or Wangren/Flame Chaser.

So with news that some descends will be demoted to everyday dungeons, I was looking for some advice.

I've got a plussed Zeus (lvl 80ish, ~30+ eggs fed), with zero skill ups (not for lack of trying). Do you think it's okay if I go ahead and feed him away to my LTron? I haven't bustied Zeus yet, and the only reason I've kept him for so long is just for sentimental reasons. Someone urge me to feed the old bastard away, please.

Feed him away. I have a +297 Awoken Zeus that I'd love to move +stats off of, but he's max-skilled so I can't do it. I did feed away my OG +297 max level Zaerog that had no skill-ups. Over 6 mil exp was much easier for me to throw away than 15 skill-ups.

Ducarmel

If you think it benefits of feeding it to another monster outweigh the work you put in it I don't think you should ever be afraid to feed away farmable stuff, even if they are max skilled.

I feed away a lot of farmable stuff, the only ones I ever regret feeding away has always been REM only.

coy

So with news that some descends will be demoted to everyday dungeons, I was looking for some advice.

I've got a plussed Zeus (lvl 80ish, ~30+ eggs fed), with zero skill ups (not for lack of trying). Do you think it's okay if I go ahead and feed him away to my LTron? I haven't bustied Zeus yet, and the only reason I've kept him for so long is just for sentimental reasons. Someone urge me to feed the old bastard away, please.

I'm in a similar situation. After rolling a dupe, I'm thinking of feeding my +297 Bastet to a new monster or maybe Athena. I have yet to get any skillup on her so that wouldn't be a concern.

Sentimentality aside, Zeus is easy enough to replace. The same can be said for +eggs, I suppose. But if you use LMeta that much and don't need Zeus in the immediate future (farmable Twinlit team perhaps), I would feed him off.

Quantum

Very Crappy week:

0/18 skill up on Fallen Angel Lucifer (Skill level 8 right now 13 turns)

3 days of stamina dropped into shadow sprite - 1 drop, no skill up on pandora.

very demoralizing.

Very Crappy week:

0/18 skill up on Fallen Angel Lucifer (Skill level 8 right now 13 turns)

3 days of stamina dropped into shadow sprite - 1 drop, no skill up on pandora.

very demoralizing.
I'm stuck in the same boat, except I'm also slowly working my way through stock of Phantom Chasers and my Hakus have decided they stopped wanting to skill up.

Quantum

I'm stuck in the same boat, except I'm also slowly working my way through stock of Phantom Chasers and my Hakus have decided they stopped wanting to skill up.

I really have to stop the borderline obsessive REM pulls and dreams of skilling mobs I'm not currently using and work on just ranking up.

I have way too many teams planned in my mind and very little content left to play.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
What are some good teams that use Fallen Angel Lucifer? He's my favourite pull from this past godfest haul.

yami4ct

I really have to stop the borderline obsessive REM pulls and dreams of skilling mobs I'm not currently using and work on just ranking up.

I have way too many teams planned in my mind and very little content left to play.

The problem I have is I have a good 3-4 Descend capable teams and instead of focusing on getting the +eggs and levels I need on them, I keep wasting all my stamina on throwing myself at Descends and weekly dragons. It's dumb. I need to buckle up and just get down to the grind.

Gaspode_T

The problem I have is I have a good 3-4 Descend capable teams and instead of focusing on getting the +eggs and levels I need on them, I keep wasting all my stamina on throwing myself at Descends and weekly dragons. It's dumb. I need to buckle up and just get down to the grind.

Think of it a different way, +297 teams are like leveling all of your characters to L99 in a Final Fantasy game...yes you will whomp the end boss, maybe the designers didn't intend for you to be THAT strong while doing it (or maybe they do in this one.......)

I kind of am in same exact position as you, my highest + is still like +30...I find it challenging to uber masochistic levels but starting to tire of it as well...

yami4ct

Think of it a different way, +297 teams are like leveling all of your characters to L99 in a Final Fantasy game...yes you will whomp the end boss, maybe the designers didn't intend for you to be THAT strong while doing it (or maybe they do in this one.......)

I kind of am in same exact position as you, my highest + is still like +30...I find it challenging to uber masochistic levels but starting to tire of it as well...

I'm at the point where I know what Descends I can and can't beat, yet I keep throwing myself at stuff I have zero chance at without throwing stupid amounts of stones at it. I have the stuff it would take to conquer the Zeuses, Sandalphon, and some of the other tougher stuff, but unless I get perfect board drops I have little chance at actually doing it. I keep going at them anyway, even if just running stuff like OOH for a while would be much more efficient.

Zero_IYAD

2Y7tHUJ.jpg

Jagernaut

Nice art. Now we have 5 Hera and 5 Zeus, waiting for light and dark versions of Odin and Sonia. Light/Water Sonia that is Dragon/Healer would be nice.

Jagernaut

Surprisingly, I actually got 5 red trifruits to drop yesterday and went 2/5 on Ronia skillups, only 3 more to go for my 1st Ronia. I then got 2 trifruits from PAL, of course they were blue and green.

Theories on light/dark sonias...

Share Active skill - turns board light/dark, more awakenings than blue sonia and harder to get. Assuming Light Sonia keeps dark sub attribute, but Dark Sonia gets light sub attribute

Leader skills - Light sonia is Dragon/healer sonia, Dark Sonia is Dragon/God sonia (or is another devil sonia)

I've got no theories on the Light/dark Odins. Just that they will be rare,

Epic Drop

Surprisingly, I actually got 5 red trifruits to drop yesterday and went 2/5 on Ronia skillups, only 3 more to go for my 1st Ronia. I then got 2 trifruits from PAL, of course they were blue and green.

Lucky. I finally have a team ready to clear Trifruits, and on my first day of farming it, I didn't get a single blue drop. I currently have 5 red trifruits and 6 green trifruits, but all that I need are blue for my B. Sonia...

Thanks for the advice, all. I just needed a little encouragement. Going to confirm my LTron can handle Friday dungeon, then feed the old man away.

Hige

Lucky. I finally have a team ready to clear Trifruits, and on my first day of farming it, I didn't get a single blue drop. I currently have 5 red trifruits and 6 green trifruits, but all that I need are blue for my B. Sonia...
I'm convinced the game looks at your box and decides what color to drop from there lol. I've gotten something like 37 blue, 34 green, and 26 red fruits. I wanted red. :( Save the other fruits just in case you pull the other Sonias. I maxed out Green and Blue Sonia as soon as I got them from the REM since I had so many fruits saved up.

Jagernaut

Noah tomorrow, must run rainbow team.

Puzzle & Dragons (North America) - GungHo
1 hour ago ·
*Noah Descended!*
[Duration] 9/6 (Sat), 12:00 AM - 9/7 (Sun), 11:59 PM (PDT)

The mighty seafarer has descended! Though small in stature, don’t doubt her tenacity or the feats she’s accomplished! She comes with both Legend and Mythical difficulties, so prepare well in advance.

Her Ark contains many a mighty Puzzle & Dragons monster! If you meet her on the storming seas, be warned! Your life might not be spared!

Is their rainbow team base card of each color or does it mean that every attribute must be present.

I ask because it's really easy to field a Kirin team with sub attributes and a yomi, if it's base cards then, things get interesting (Kirin, Ronia, Karin, GrOdin, Yomi, friend Kirin)

Jagernaut

Is their rainbow team base card of each color or does it mean that every attribute must be present.

I ask because it's really easy to field a Kirin team with sub attributes and a yomi, if it's base cards then, things get interesting (Kirin, Ronia, Karin, GrOdin, Yomi, friend Kirin)

I think you need to have all 5 colors as primary.

Top Bottom