• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Zero_IYAD

Holy shit! THE easiest run I ever did for a special/descended monster!
Got my final heart breaker :>

tumblr_mvivjlVrVt1srgzyyo1_500.jpg

P.E.K.K.A is amaaaaaaaaazing <3

razterik

Heroes is pretty much the easiest descend. Congrats on getting the drop you wanted. Some people have worse luck, heh.

Had an abundance of stamina today before rank up, so tried my hand at Legendary Earth with my Kirin team. Died on the fourth round due to orb trolling, but felt pretty good about my chances in the future. Still, I thought losing 50 stamina when failing Legend content was bad enough. This is just painful with so little return. Kouryu is going to be even worse.

Terrible skill up luck today. 0/5 evolving archers for last Freyr level. 1/11 on second Parvati, so she's stuck at 7 turns until ECO returns.

Hey, GungHo, where are those Super Metals you promised? My Batmen are hungry.

Zero_IYAD

Heroes is pretty much the easiest descend. Congrats on getting the drop you wanted. Some people have worse luck, heh.

Had an abundance of stamina today before rank up, so tried my hand at Legendary Earth with my Kirin team. Died on the fourth round due to orb trolling, but felt pretty good about my chances in the future. Still, I thought losing 50 stamina when failing Legend content was bad enough. This is just painful with so little return. Kouryu is going to be even worse.

Terrible skill up luck today. 0/5 evolving archers for last Freyr level. 1/11 on second Parvati, so she's stuck at 7 turns until ECO returns.

Hey, GungHo, where are those Super Metals you promised? My Batmen are hungry.
I was just trying to remember! Did we get a Super Metal Dragons Dungeon this event or not!!
Also, where the hell is the Gold Metal Dragons Dungeon?!!

Genji

I was just trying to remember! Did we get a Super Metal Dragons Dungeon this event or not!!
Also, where the hell is the Gold Metal Dragons Dungeon?!!

Just finished my first descend using your Lucifer :) Was much easier than expected, hope to run it again in the morning to try and get the Highlander!

Limit

I too tried my hand at Legendary Earth today with my Ra team and thanks to generous orb placements I zero stoned the dungeon. No heavy metal dragon drop though. Nevertheless it feels like quite an accomplishment having a clear next to this dungeon that had been thwarting my efforts up to this point in time.

What goes around comes around I suppose; after being blessed with incredible luck the last two fests I rolled in, this time I got zero gold eggs from 9 rolls in build-a-Godfest.

welcome to the max level group : Lucifer! fastest I've maxed a monster.

Not sure what to aim for next - D/L Hades (80s), Vamp (80s), D/L Batman, D/D Batman, Joker

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Just finished my first descended. Took a few stones, but I got a Berserk.

Just finished my first descended. Took a few stones, but I got a Berserk.

you want both, what team did you run? 2Heroes is probably the easiest Descended to do, plenty of teams to 0 stone it.

Choo and Sieg are two of my most used subs due to stats, dual colors, and their active. Highly suggest going for both if you can.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
you want both, what team did you run? 2Heroes is probably the easiest Descended to do, plenty of teams to 0 stone it.

Choo and Sieg are two of my most used subs due to stats, dual colors, and their active. Highly suggest going for both if you can.

I know lots of teams 0 stone it, but those teams tend to have dudes from other descends that I don't have, like heras and whatever. I did a spinas/luci team, but the attack isn't super high and I only have 1 offensive orb changer (grips rider fin) so if i get hit with a bad run of orbs I'll just die in early stages before I can kill enough mobs to mitigate the damage.

Narras

I had Highlander drop and was on my way to completing Heroes Descended for the first time when my phone shuts down out of nowhere. Went back and found myself back at the beginning where I died because I could not kill the Devils fast enough. Ugh.

Ok..
Titan,pkh, echidna, x (shiva or hours)
Ares (my lead), off lead? evolved ares? Or?
Can i zero/single sto e two heroes like this?

I wouldn't run 2xAres, you will most likely get murdered due to LOOOOOW rcv. I would go Ares/Freyr. Depends on your levels, but that team should work. What sk.lvl are Echidna and Titan?

PDX has a 0 stone build with Ares, gigas, PKH, horus, echidna. about 18k hp

By Kyrul@PG: Charge skills on first 3 rounds. On 4th round, blow your actives. Try to avoid 5-combos if you're afraid of wiping the entire wave (probably won't though). Finish charging your skills before finishing off the last vampire, you can survive 2 vampire hits. Blow everything and Highlander should die, then slowly kill Berserk.

Anoregon

I'd probably have an easier time with descends if I haven't been absolutely fucked on Echidna skill ups. I don't even have her on most of my teams since she's still level 1 after about 20 feeds during 2x events.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I'd probably have an easier time with descends if I haven't been absolutely fucked on Echidna skill ups. I don't even have her on most of my teams since she's still level 1 after about 20 feeds during 2x events.

Echidna skilling is the real test of PAD. <3

J0dy77

Trolled on Joker legend again, no red after turn one and no red or yellow after he popped poison. Should have farmed plants but I'm determined to get him for some reason.

StMeph

iknowthatfeel.bro

Still 0 skillups with my Echidna.

I wouldn't run 2xAres, you will most likely get murdered due to LOOOOOW rcv. I would go Ares/Freyr. Depends on your levels, but that team should work. What sk.lvl are Echidna and Titan?

PDX has a 0 stone build with Ares, gigas, PKH, horus, echidna. about 18k hp
Ok then!
Looking for 1 evolved Freyr friend!

Rekwest

Does anyone plan on leading with a high level Fortoytops tomorrow? I want give Two Heroes a shot.

394 139 299 if you have some room on your friends list.

I have a lvl 61 Horned Fort Dragon Fortoytops.

341 146 224

It is up now and will be all day.

suko_32

1-stone'd Two Heroes with a weak mid-level'd horus team consisting of unevolved dragon knight, lv. 37 Verche, lv 53 Chaos Dragon Knight, unevolved Viper Orochi on my alt. I'm surprised it actually worked.

Giard

What would be the drop rate of the Joker if I do the Expert dungeon? Around 10%? I'll never be able to beat him on a higher difficulty.

bjork

I tried to beat some super sapphire dragons yesterday. Got as far as the last fight and couldn't do it. Foolishly used up the four stones I had too, which I knew was dumb as I was doing it. Wound up with nothing! :D

Limit

I tried to beat some super sapphire dragons yesterday. Got as far as the last fight and couldn't do it. Foolishly used up the four stones I had too, which I knew was dumb as I was doing it. Wound up with nothing! :D

We have all been there. I once used 13 stones in a dungeon trying to tackle a monster that I knew beforehand was out of my league at that point in time. Wound up with nothing but those lost 13 stones. Over time you will gain more free stones, gain more levels, and ultimately be able to clear these super X dragon dungeons like they were nothing.

Edit: For next time bring in a Shiva or a Ra friend with you in one of these dungeons. Their active skill will take out these super X dragons with ease.

like Limit said...never go into a super dungeon without armor break. My general super team consists of Shiva, Lilith, Ra, X subs and whatever resist lead I can find...paired with auto-heal, resist, or grodin.

J0dy77

Best bet for the super dungeons and new players is to take a resist mob paired with an auto-healer and poison on your team. If it's water or dark pairing with a neptune takes care of the resist and poison for you.

my new JP account, will be running Kirin and the #onetruegod mostly for now. Just getting started,so anything else like Satan/Valk/Hera-Ur is a long ways off.

243,038,235 (outlaw@PG)

Kirin matching is pretty rough early but I am getting the hang of it. All this time on Horus/Isis on the US account has helped. She definitely seems easier than Horus because you can run a Verche or Fairlio/COC Healer to shift away dark orbs to something useful. When the board is half light making the four color combo is really easy because of the simple orb navigation.

Seems like a kind of busted lead, to be honest.

Forz

Managed to complete Heroes Descended twice today. 3 stones the first time, 2 the second, because I just couldn't get the orbs I needed on the first round. Managed to get one of each drop, so I'm content with going for plants the rest of the day now.

Thanks Rekwest and Raiot for the Fortoytops help.

my new JP account, will be running Kirin and the #onetruegod mostly for now. Just getting started,so anything else like Satan/Valk/Hera-Ur is a long ways off.

243,038,235 (outlaw@PG)

Kirin matching is pretty rough early but I am getting the hang of it. All this time on Horus/Isis on the US account has helped. She definitely seems easier than Horus because you can run a Verche or Fairlio/COC Healer to shift away dark orbs to something useful. When the board is half light making the four color combo is really easy because of the simple orb navigation.

I sent you a request frag

accepted, thanks! I won't be super useful now but I plan on grinding for ranks over the weekend.

I did a pile of REM pulls after getting the Kirin since the godfest list was absurd but the gods weren't all that great-a second Kirin (for an awakening!), Anubis, Raphael, and Orochi. The non-gods were farmable but GOOD farmables-siren, vamp, titan, so I wasn't too upset.

accepted, thanks! I won't be super useful now but I plan on grinding for ranks over the weekend.

I did a pile of REM pulls after getting the Kirin since the godfest list was absurd but the gods weren't all that great-a second Kirin (for an awakening!), Anubis, Raphael, and Orochi. The non-gods were farmable but GOOD farmables, some of which can be a huge PITA to get-siren, vamp, titan, so I wasn't too upset.

maks

Seemed like there was alot of hype around Robin when his skills were announced, no one on my friends list has him up. Anyone here got one for me? Mine is evo'd and up to level 35 so far. I want to try Joker on Master with him :)

nicoga3000

Saint Nic

243,038,235 (outlaw@PG)

I'm convinced that Kirin is the best combo lead out there.

Caerith

I pulled Dark Metatron in the last godfest but haven't used her yet. I have a grand total of two attackers (Gryps and Marine Rider), and am not sure what I can really do with Dark Meta that I couldn't do with mono-green.

Any advice on how to build a Dark Meta team? Without using the REM, I mean.

Edit: okay, three attackers, thanks to Batman, but still.

Ultimate tri color and balance team? Thoughts?

kiiqgnFl.jpg
I would still have Cu Chulainn or Zeus-Dios lead, as Robin's leaderskill is way too unreliable (you need Anubis-level combos without getting Anubis-style damage). I'd also swap out Dragon Knight with Fortoytops or Echidna. ADK is not Balanced (but ADK Zero is, I think).

For weekends, though, I actually drop in Phoenix Knight Homura to cover two colors. It's a lot easier to deal with masks that are strong against your color if you have two colors going for you.

J0dy77

Balance teams would be better served with King Woodsie and Fortoytops, but why is balance crucial to Robin? Tricolor can be any mono-green if you want to run mono-color.

Good point. I was just thinking of stacking one color of damage but dropping in stronger water and fire mobs would probably work better.

I would still have Cu Chulainn or Zeus-Dios lead, as Robin's leaderskill is way too unreliable (you need Anubis-level combos without getting Anubis-style damage). I'd also swap out Dragon Knight with Fortoytops or Echidna. ADK is not Balanced (but ADK Zero is, I think).

For weekends, though, I actually drop in Phoenix Knight Homura to cover two colors. It's a lot easier to deal with masks that are strong against your color if you have two colors going for you.

I only have Robin as lead for the tri color, you could switch Chu over and robin sub with the mono green approach for Water dungeons. 10x combos happen really frequently in tri color.

I'm just trying to figure out what to do with my wood materials. It's probably my weakest color and seems lacking overall with available mobs.

Top Bottom