• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

coy

E: IMG fail =/

Anyways, am still up after midnight so went for Satan and was able to 0-stone with a team of:

Kirin max +120 *1
Hera-Is 77
Athena 43
Ecchi 96
Apollo 74

I have the Valk and Verche for the standard setup, but after evolving Athena, I wanted to bring her into a descended run. Stalled as long as possible on every floor before Satan and still needed 1 more turn for Kirin minigravs. Those took off heaps of life. After that, Apollo + Athena made short work of the rest of his health. As I don't have Hera-Ur on this alt, I'm glad I now have a prominent devil lead.

J0dy77

My remaining three pulls went to the Godfest, mystic light knight, fairlio and Titan. I'm so sick of this REM, I haven't gotten a decent pull out of it in 6 months.

Edit: had to go back and see the last decent pull I got from REM. I got byakko when Chinese gods were introduced and prior to that it was Neptune around the time the Egyptian gods were put in the game. Don't spend mony to gamble, just not worth it.

Amon37

pulled 2 white Knights a Titan and a Lilith. trolled as fuck since I spent the entire hallows event trying to get a Lilith drop from a dungeon.

Kyu

Neo Member
4 pulls on my secondary
Mfk
Mik
Mfk! Wtf! Wasn't this supposed to be a floral carnival?
Lst pull Kushinada! I'm done with REM for a long time on this account

J0dy77

Think gungtroll gods felt bad for me. Went into Joker legend for the third time and cleared it. The dungeon is really simple with the right Goemon team it's just luck on rounds one and two as to which orbs get locked changed.

My remaining three pulls went to the Godfest, mystic light knight, fairlio and Titan. I'm so sick of this REM, I haven't gotten a decent pull out of it in 6 months.

Edit: had to go back and see the last decent pull I got from REM. I got byakko when Chinese gods were introduced and prior to that it was Neptune around the time the Egyptian gods were put in the game. Don't spend mony to gamble, just not worth it.

i feel you brotha..
astaroth.. -.-"""
ame no uzume... passable but.. i'm not into this kinda of lead..
mlk (trash, have verche and another mdk)
mdk (have prestep of cdk, and 2 mdk already)
mdk (have prestep of cdk, and 2 mdk already)
naga (have empress already.. tried to go for skillup at least but no!)

gungho trolled me again...

i'm still waiting for a lucifer, maybe before i stop playing pad!
rolled 20 egg during last godfest where luci was in and nope... and got NO FRIGGING other archangels either in that event...

Think gungtroll gods felt bad for me. Went into Joker legend for the third time and cleared it. The dungeon is really simple with the right Goemon team it's just luck on rounds one and two as to which orbs get locked changed.
Yeah it really is all luck. The first time I tried I had him down to a sliver, but had no light or fit orbs to finish him off. But the second time, the orbs were there so it was easy. There's really nothing difficult about it: it's just a 50 stamina gamble.

Three pulls, all 3-star trash.

Ok satan is still really easy with a Ra team, but who else just wants to run him to try and get a kraken and Cerberus?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I got my 300 day bonus, so I'm deciding if I should roll and hope for another devil or just keep my stones for stam refills.

Ok satan is still really easy with a Ra team, but who else just wants to run him to try and get a kraken and Cerberus?

2xRa facerolls that dungeon. Had to stall on hades because i took a shot from a Vamp and had to wait for Gabes skill to charge. 2-shotted Satan with a 18-hit combo. Love no-RCV dungeons.

uevo62.jpg

New Ultimate Evo of Vampire looks cool.

Also, I have 5 stones and I want to pull. Batman or Godfest? you guys tell me.

Edit: I have zero gods thus far.

shinjijai

did 6 pulls...

sasuke, toyceratops, siren, parvati, gr odin, and genbu... after 3 gods in a roll i decide my luck has probably ran out.

genbu was the only one that was not a dupe =(

Presumably (from the slimes) one is going to be devil and one physical. I'm not sure why we need another phyiscal heartbreaker in a different color than Berserk unless the ultimate leader ability is going to be something different than what we've seen before.

ccbfan

Its pretty amazing that the difference of luck I have between my main account and my side account.

My main account has gotten Freyr, GOdin, Neptune as good gods.

My side account? Bastet, Shiva, Paviti, Hades, Gabriel, Raphael, Sasuke, Amu, Baku, Isis. This account all i do is log in when there's free stones and roll during god fest. Like level 60.

I've probably rolled 3 times as much with my main account than my side.

What are thoughts on Okuninushi vs Bastet? His active skill seems much more useful, even if it is only a couple turns and bastets always seemed weak to me since it takes so long to power up.

His leader skill is basically a buffed version of hers. 4x attack for 6+ combo instead of 2.5 attack for 4+ combo.

I only ask because he was the only new god I pulled. :( Bunch of trash otherwise, although I did get a Fallen Angel Lucifer for what (little) that is worth.

Jagernaut

I just beat Satan with a Valkyrie team in 3 stones, feels good.

Rose Valkyrie Lv 87, max skill and awakenings
Echidna Lv 81, max skill
King Shynee max Lv
CoC Glorious healer max Lv, max skill
Fuu Lv 82
Rose Valkyrie helper max Lv, +297, max skill and awakenings

I used 1 stone on synced Krakens, and 2 on Satan. I only had 10782 hp so I could only take 1 hit from Satan.

Radav

2xRa facerolls that dungeon. Had to stall on hades because i took a shot from a Vamp and had to wait for Gabes skill to charge. 2-shotted Satan with a 18-hit combo. Love no-RCV dungeons.

I love Ra in this dungeon as well. I wish there were more no RCV descends like this one. It makes using Ra a joke. I did the same thing on my last satan run. 2 shot him with a huge second combo that had 4 or 5 sets of light orbs as a part of it.

I love Ra in this dungeon as well. I wish there were more no RCV descends like this one. It makes using Ra a joke. I did the same thing on my last satan run. 2 shot him with a huge second combo that had 4 or 5 sets of light orbs as a part of it.

Yeah, Ra can be useful in normal descends as well, but he shines in Satan and the Sky Dragon Rush (especially if you have enough HP to not get preemptive attacked to death)

So far the only descend I can't do is Zues Dios (I can run others for 0 to 3 stones) Zues dios alludes me though.

yeah I loaded up with Light on this one. lvl 92 Gabe, lvl 60, ult valk, lvl 99 Lucy, lvl 92 Echidna. Plus my lvl88 Ra and a low level friend Ra

total faceroll

J0dy77

I really want a cerberus. I think I'll give him another run with a Horus/Kirin team when I charge enough stamina.

Kraken maybe, but Hera-Ur is a better version of Cerberus, so it's not really necessary. Then again, gotta catch 'em all!

Run both, hera and Cerberus.... BURST damage!

J0dy77

What are thoughts on Okuninushi vs Bastet? His active skill seems much more useful, even if it is only a couple turns and bastets always seemed weak to me since it takes so long to power up.

His leader skill is basically a buffed version of hers. 4x attack for 6+ combo instead of 2.5 attack for 4+ combo.

I only ask because he was the only new god I pulled. :( Bunch of trash otherwise, although I did get a Fallen Angel Lucifer for what (little) that is worth.

They're very close and probably are very close to Horus tier. Pulling 6 combos per round when you include heart matches is very dependable. Bastet allows you to control your damage a bit more since she starts damage at 4x combo but Okun's delay is a big help and better than bastet, plus he's dark with no weakness.

Bottom line, he's a great god. Gives you the ability to clear any descended that Horus could with some good combo matching skills. I can't see many dungeons that Okun/Kirin couldn't clear.

Bastet also lets you half-ass your way through casual difficultly content and still clear it without issue.

I think everyone needs a strong no-brains-required lead at their disposal. Usually that can be farmed up with Valkyrie but starting out with one is really awesome. Makes that Tower of Giants grind so much more tolerable.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Yo StMeph - I just put your Secret Santa entry in and noticed where you live...

Have you seen that huge composite water tank that went up in your town recently? I designed that. :) Just felt like passing on some GAF love!

Jagernaut

2 pulls.

Fafnir - crap
Dark Metatron - nice stats and 6 awakenings, have to check how many attackers I have. Can always use her as a sub on a spike team.

still no kraken or cerberus...

i figure unless I can make it the boss with more than 7000 hp it's not worth continuing, don't want to waste stones on this...

BlueSteel

Won't lie, got paid today so I bought another 30 stones...

Terribad, then I got two echidnas and got one skillup...

Given my horrible luck with Scarlet Snake Princess, this made it almost worth it. Almost.

Sprite dungeon was kind to me. I needed 2 Dub-Mythlits and 1 Sapphire Dublit to evolve my Great Valkyrie and Satan. I got all 3 in a single run. Unfortunately, I realized I don't have any Mystic Masks to ultimate evolve my fully Awoken Princess Valk yet. I had 7 Mystic Masks from farming Zeus, and thought I would be set for a while, but I didn't realize how many damn Mystic Masks it would take to fully evolve those Valkyries. Guess I'll try getting one from OoH.

ZeroAKA

Just curious, how much have you guys spent on IAPs? I bought the $23 pack of 30 stones during the last Carnival of Likes.

Just curious, how much have you guys spent on IAPs? I bought the $23 pack of 30 stones during the last Carnival of Likes.

Under $100 US, around $120 if you include the stones I spent to start up my JP account. This is over the span of about 10 months of play.

alllright...where do i put my + eggs now??

Ra (lvl 88, +48)
Echi (lvl 92, +45)
Parv (lvl 88, + 37)
Lucy (max, +12)
Valk (lvl 60, +0)

leaning towards Valk because of how they sort the friends list now (by + eggs instead of level)

thoughts?

xCobalt

alllright...where do i put my + eggs now??

Ra (lvl 88, +48)
Echi (lvl 92, +45)
Parv (lvl 88, + 37)
Lucy (max, +12)
Valk (lvl 60, +0)

leaning towards Valk because of how they sort the friends list now (by + eggs instead of level)

thoughts?

I wouldn't take into account where you stand in the friends list. Your valk will be used...just at a later time compared to those with higher stats.

Top Bottom