• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Jagernaut

It took me 5 tries to get Joker to drop on Master. I pulled the Batcha to celebrate and got D/W Batman. I already have Robin and 2 D/D Batman, still would like to get D/L. Batman.

anyone have a change log for the maintenance? or is it just on the back-end?

Also, have we heard anything about a busty for Gigas? Strange they would do Vamp without finishing the heartbreakers off w/ Gigas

Ducarmel

Junos Island but the drop rate is only worth it on Wednesday and Friday, you can try your luck there or wait for Friday dungeon.

xCobalt

Has anyone cleared endless corridor with a Goemon team that has satan in it? I did it a couple of times but it seems I can't manage my orbs that well in the later floors. The current team I'm using is Goemon, Hera Ur, Echidna, King Bubblie, and Satan. Considered using Gigas to replace king bubblie but I'm not sure if I can take down Hera and Zeus.

So I attempted heavy metal dragon with a Ra/ maxed Kirin team.

No luck.

With only legendary green dragon and Arkham I've got nothing but mythic stone light and zaerog to go for... Trying goddess of harvest for dubmythlits but no luck.

Limit

Anyone knows today's metal dragons schedule? Specifically for group A? I am like a crackhead over here opening the game every hour and checking if the metal dragons have appeared yet.

Ugh. Hate SS zeus so much. Get a dub or +egg drop, get an unlucky heart cascade on 9th floor. But when I clear it, I get no special drops. Oh well, exp is good.

Limit

With the Tamadra drop today my piece de resistance multiplier team has reached its highest potential:

dk7xZri.png

Time to Echidna: 6 turns.

If I had Blue Odin too then this team would be absolutely perfect. 3 turn Echidna!!!!

Maybe one day.

saichi

I wanted to build a Valk team but I can never get a Keeper of Light (Tried for over 4 weeks on Tuesday) Had Freyr for longest time but never really used her. Now with this godfest and Bastman machine, I got Okuninushi and D/D Batman.

anyone has any suggestion for my team?

anyone?

You have a perfect fire team in the making. Freyr, Gigas, Phoenix Knight, and Echidna should all be leveled if you decide to go that route. And work on skilling up Gigas, Echidna and Phoenix Knight whenever you can. That should give you a good team for a lot of the Normal and Technical content.

As for descended teams, I'm not sure. Okuninushi would probably be your best bet, but only if you are confident in your matching skills.

Ducarmel

To add to the mono-red team recommendation, you might want to also invest in a mono dark team which has advantages over mono rbg teams

With Batman you can get a mono dark team going paired with a friend Luci, Loki or Persephone it can carry pretty far. Assuming you can get Vampire and Chaos Dragon Knight and you can fill the last 2 spots with RK or other dark monsters for situational purposes.

If you ever can consistently use Okuninushi leader skill then switch out Batman.

J0dy77

With the Tamadra drop today my piece de resistance multiplier team has reached its highest potential:

Time to Echidna: 6 turns.

If I had Blue Odin too then this team would be absolutely perfect. 3 turn Echidna!!!!

Maybe one day.

Awesome work. So jealous of all the Tamdra drops, I still have never gotten one outside the first dungeon when they were released.

xCobalt

I've been wasting so much stamina trying to beat Joker on legend. Either the light orbs are switched to blocks or cascades will match the light orbs as I clear the board. Can't seem to get lucky here.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I tried my gimpy Robin team in Legend Coal. It didn't go well, mostly because I still have no idea how folks consistently combo 8+ even in tri-color dungeons.

alright, someone want to throw up an anubis? I'll go with this...

I'm only 156 exp from rank up and I've got WAY to much stamina, so why not waste 50?

mine's only evo'd lvl 20, but i'll put him up

This November, the Angry Birds will be invading Puzzle & Dragons! To celebrate, we're holding an illustration contest and giving away some one-of-a-kind prizes.

Find out how to enter here: http://rov.io/1aYYTo9

what-no-gif.gif

I wonder if it is going to be similar to Groovecoaster and Clash of Clans (It's all in the dungeon) or like Batman (with it's own REM).

My guess is that Pigs are in the dungeon (one for each color except for red) and the birds will be in an REM (Red, mighty eagle, maybe one other color 5*, all others 4*)

I would much rather have it be Birds in dungeon, pig is boss, Mighty Eagle invade.

I bet it's a dungeon only. Doing two REM events back to back seems kind of absurd.

(I still haven't rolled at all for the BAO mobs. Don't really want a Robin and too scared of Catwoman spam).

BlueSteel

Anyone have a team suggestion that can tackle ancient dark dragon on legend? I could go dual Lucifers but I'm a bit sick of grinding at the moment.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Anyone have a team suggestion that can tackle ancient dark dragon on legend? I could go dual Lucifers but I'm a bit sick of grinding at the moment.

9x Balance can do it. A max skilled Echidna makes it easy to take down the devils if you're worried about matching, too.

Got another joker. Found out he doesn't get his active until evo'd. :(

#onetruegod

Paired Anubis with Baset just to make sure and went with Dios/Valk/Shiva (fully awoken for longer orb movement)/Echidna.

Pretty painless. You can pop Ech on the demons and the ancient dragon if you stall enough. Which shouldn't be too difficult as some of the monsters are on longer cooldowns.

squall23

Hi, long time lurker of this thread. I've got a question. Do leader skill combo attack multipliers stack? IE Anubis + Okuninushi.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Hi, long time lurker of this thread. I've got a question. Do leader skill combo attack multipliers stack? IE Anubis + Okuninushi.

Yup! That's what makes some combinations so powerful!

Horus/Horus (4x and 4x) can be up to 16x
Horus/Ra (4x and 6x) can be up to 24x
Kirin/Goemon (5x and 5x when HP is less than 20%) can be up to 25x
#onetruegod and Robin (10x and 8x) can be up to 80x
etc

You just need to trigger each combo ability to get the combo multiplier to trigger.

E: In your example, #onetruegod can hit 10x and Okuninushi does 4x when you get 6+ combo. So at 6-9 combo, you do 4x damage, and 10+ combo, you'll land 40x damage!

Top Bottom