• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

I think I'm gonna go mono green or mono red for Ancient Dark Dragon. I'll have to think about it before I decide which, but that won't be tonight anyway. I have so much stamina that I need to waste on Dark Knight Sword!

J0dy77

Getting crushed by dark knight dungeon today. Spent all my stamina on it, spent a stone and still only have 3 ( all before the refresh). Really want to max him for batman.

How's everyone else fairing?

Getting crushed by dark knight dungeon today. Spent all my stamina on it, spent a stone and still only have 3 ( all before the refresh). Really want to max him for batman.

It's not a priority for me (unlike MFK and ADK, which I actually use on teams), but I am at 4/10 today. I bricked completely on my last set of CDKs farmed so I'm hoping these go better.

Genji

I'm 3/11 currently, with all 3 coming from the final level. Really hope I can get at least 1-2 skill ups when all is said and done during the next x2 skill event.

Awoken both of my Dark Whiskeys. Now working on skilling-up my Chaos Blizzard Dragon.

I'm running Valk/Valk/Shynee/Echidna/Echidna/Valk. This team absolutely crushes this dungeon. I run 2 Echidnas to use on Archangel and the boss, and they also provide extra turns to charge Shynee, though this team is capable of clearing it without Shynee.

Sitting on 2/10 at the moment an no skill up yet. Should be able to squeeze in one more run though.

razterik

Now it is time for your valkyrie waifus to be joined with loli catgirls on your friends list.

Bastet and Mystic Knight evos go live in US tomorrow night (11/5 through 11/6, approx 30 hours from now).

https://www.facebook.com/notes/puzz...ion-update/717463494948912?id=484776928217571

'bout time. Max kitty power is waiting. Need to get a second tamadra to drop for that extended time. No luck recently. Might use her in dark whiskey, but haven't had much trouble doing it with Valks anyway.

M-Knights, eh, when I get to them. Have other ultimates still pending.

Think I might have posted this at some point in the old thread but here are some more advanced orb moving techniques. The last one shows how to move from left to right without disturbing red.

3ZJ1FWS.jpg

edit: here some more i guess
http://www.thisisgame.com/pad/tboard/?board=22&n=63168

linsivvi

Today is blade of justice huh? So I guess they are going to give us all the mystic knight dungeons to coincide with their ultimate.

squall23

lol, I finally got my first Tamadra drop outside of the intro dungeon after like 20-30 gem dragon runs.

Also, can somebody explain Robin's leader skill for me? I know it needs 8 combo for 4x some how many do I need for 8x?

Giard

Once you can farm him, he seems to drop every run. But the first few times you take him down...It's misery, ha.

I remember you last post about RK, last week was a good time to get him since the drop rate was 2x. keep at it you will get him.

Yeah, I should have tried earlier, I'm starting to regret it.
I don't have enough stamina to keep at it, sadly. I can only do it about 2 more times today.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Just got my 100 day 10 stone bonus. Niiice.

BlueSteel

Is anyone still using puzzcombo or whatever apps? I've been tempted to pick it up for some runs just because my time dedicated to PAD has been complicated a bit, but have been scared off by some of the new safeguards against certain apps at least on the android side.

Also, finally got the Joker on master. I got frustrated and spent 2 stones running Horus and Kirin. I had a hunch it'd finally drop after running the damn dungeon for at least 10 times... good thing it did.

Is anyone still using puzzcombo or whatever apps? I've been tempted to pick it up for some runs just because my time dedicated to PAD has been complicated a bit, but have been scared off by some of the new safeguards against certain apps at least on the android side.

Also, finally got the Joker on master. I got frustrated and spent 2 stones running Horus and Kirin. I had a hunch it'd finally drop after running the damn dungeon for at least 10 times... good thing it did.

i've gotten away from it, but fire it up occasionally when the game gives me absolute shit drops

nicoga3000

Saint Nic

I still use it during clutch moments. If my team is underpowered for the dungeon I'm doing, I'll use it more extensively.

So GungHo upgrades another girl by making her skin color lighter? First Parvati, now Bastet?

*Dat's racist gif*

Man, so many of the recent new evos require Mystic Masks. I'm all tapped out after raising 3 Valks for Awakenings. Need Zeus descended to come back around. I think I'll also regress back to farming OoH for +eggs on weekends instead of KoG. For one, I obviously need Mystic Masks, but also I finally hit the 200 stamina milestone so I'm not as concerned with gaining more levels as I am with speed. OoH is much faster to farm than KoG. It takes a minimum of 30 turns to clear KoG with my Goemon team, and that's with careful strategic play. OoH is practically autopilot mode and I can clear it in as little as 10 turns without much thought.

From what I understand, the safeguard has been a complete failure for gungho.
If anything, the constant check only caused player's phones to overheat really quickly.

That said, I don't think puzz combo will help out that much in terms of making your life easier for late game stuff. You still have to consider team build, stalling, stacking, orbs, etc. It's better to just take a break if you lack the time.

Jagernaut

I've used Path and Decision on iOS for some descends. I don't use their suggested paths, I just like to upload a picture of my current board into the app and then game out different paths myself until I am satisfied with a good combo.

So GungHo upgrades another girl by making her skin color lighter? First Parvati, now Bastet?

*Dat's racist gif*

Man, so many of the recent new evos require Mystic Masks. I'm all tapped out after raising 3 Valks for Awakenings. Need Zeus descended to come back around. I think I'll also regress back to farming OoH for +eggs on weekends instead of KoG. For one, I obviously need Mystic Masks, but also I finally hit the 200 stamina milestone so I'm not as concerned with gaining more levels as I am with speed. OoH is much faster to farm than KoG. It takes a minimum of 30 turns to clear KoG with my Goemon team, and that's with careful strategic play. OoH is practically autopilot mode and I can clear it in as little as 10 turns without much thought.

I really liked having OoH as a 1.5x drop for 2 weeks. Now that I can farm with my valk team, it's crazy easy

If anything, the constant check only caused player's phones to overheat really quickly.

That said, I don't think puzz combo will help out that much in terms of making your life easier for late game stuff. You still have to consider team build, stalling, stacking, orbs, etc. It's better to just take a break if you lack the time.

False. My go-to team for descends has been Ra / Horus or Ra, which has been decently successful stone wise. In which case, firing off a 24/30x combo is critical to not being dead.

BlueSteel

I've been faring pretty well on most dungeons. I'm more interested in using it for stuff like Anubis/Robin builds. I can handle Kirin and Horus but anything more than 5 planned combos takes too long for my brain to come up with.

chrono01

So I really want a Verche. Since my best leader is Kirin, and he would be a great help in myself building a team I have in-mind, but I'm still relatively new to the game [still have under 40 Stamina]. I can clear Novice and Int, but I'm unsure of Expert and I don't want to waste my stamina.

How bad are the normal Mystic Light drops on Int? I don't mind grabbing the base monster and leveling it to Verche myself, but out of three runs so far I've only seen one and of course he didn't drop. ~_~

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
So I really want a Verche. Since my best leader is Kirin, and he would be a great help in myself building a team I have in-mind, but I'm still relatively new to the game [still have under 40 Stamina]. I can clear Novice and Int, but I'm unsure of Expert and I don't want to waste my stamina.

How bad are the normal Mystic Light drops on Int? I don't mind grabbing the base monster and leveling it to Verche myself, but out of three runs so far I've only seen one and of course he didn't drop. ~_~

It's low all around - Expert is just nice because there's 3 chances instead of 1 or 2.

maks

oh wow. 80x with Robin/Anubis just facerolled that dungeon. One hit the boss on Legend. awesome.

I've used double Robin to clear Ancient Dark Dragon, Satan Descend, and Batman Collab at highest difficulties this past week. I couldn't have done these without him. So awesome for non-IAP. I don't have those other desirable leads such as Horus, Kirin, Lucifer =)

chrono01

It's low all around - Expert is just nice because there's 3 chances instead of 1 or 2.
Thanks, I was afraid of that.

I guess I'll continue to run Int since it provides better XP for me to help with ranking up. >:)

Edit - I just got Verche out of the REM simulator. Why can't in-game be that easy? ~_~

Top Bottom