• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Ugh, anybody know when the next event is for JP? Need to clear some box space so bad.

Damn! 13 tamas? I've only got two! One from the Tama dungeon, and another off a pal roll.

They'll probably kick it off as soon as the free stones from Max Murai's Beelzebub run run out-probably some time next week.

Giard

Got a Mystic Mask from the Pal Egg Machine

aw yisssssss

Is Ancient Dragon Knight Zeal worth awakening? Perhaps for the first two skills? Or should I keep my Tamadras for something else?

so im trying to build a tengu team. i got one max lvl dark/d bats, two dub myhtlits, a dark/dark bats at lvl 6 and a lvl 35 drk dragon knight. i can probably increase those levels before the end.

What do you guys think for this? can i do the dungeon?

xCobalt

so im trying to build a tengu team. i got one max lvl dark/d bats, two dub myhtlits, a dark/dark bats at lvl 6 and a lvl 35 drk dragon knight. i can probably increase those levels before the end.

What do you guys think for this? can i do the dungeon?

This was discussed a few time before but you need something to break Will-o-wisp's defense. It has 54,000 defense on master.

So far my team is D/D Bats, Mk II Dark Golem, Dark dragon knight, Dub-mythlit and another D/D bats. I may replace the last batman with another dub mythlit for the additional recovery.

They'll probably kick it off as soon as the free stones from Max Murai's Beelzebub run run out-probably some time next week.

Ah yes. Loving these free stones right now. JP has it pretty nice compared to US. If not for no x2 skill up rate, this past week is nearly as good as the US 1st anniversary event.

J0dy77

Do to Cosmo's suggestion, I was planning on using an Ice Armor Ogre on my D/D Batman team for the Tengu Flame Spirits. But now I'm considering using a King Baddie instead, and burst through their defense with the Helldark Blood Demon. That way, I'd have another Dark monster to benefit from Batman's HP/ATK boost. The downside is I wouldn't get to benefit from the Ogre's 2 Skill Boost Awakenings, making me need to stall even more turns before Baddie activates. Also, since I'd need to basically match all the Dark orbs on the board to burst the Flame Spirits, I'd be entering the boss fight with barely any Dark orbs on the board. I'll probably end up trying both ways.

Why not dark golem for armor break? Huge hp upgrade for a batman team. I don't think it was a coincidence that they put breakers dungeon today and the batman rem right before Tengu.

coy

I have a wedding to attend this weekend so farming Hera will not be so easy. I usually go Odin/Ammy or Lucifer teams for safety, but with time in limited supply, I might try Bastet out to try and speed things up. Also need to grab Joker on my main before he goes away. Gonna have to really budget time and stamina in between the dancing and shots. Should make for funner Hera runs.

Flambe

Ah shit Pengdras tomorrow as well? Bad day to get called for work at midnight >.< 10 hours then possibly just a few hours to sleep before coming home for another 8-10 hours =s

Valk is worth losing some sleep eh lol

So I actually think I'm going to pass on Tengu. I don't really see a great use for him and my selection of 12 cost monsters is pretty slim.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
So I actually think I'm going to pass on Tengu. I don't really see a great use for him and my selection of 12 cost monsters is pretty slim.

I'm on the fence as well - I can't decide if it's worth stressing out to come up with a 0-stone team when I haven't been planing for it.

Just terrible. No one wants the Indian gods for a reason. The only even remotely good one is Parvarti, and even then you're going to be waiting for ECO collab to come back for Shabos in order to grind out skillups to make her worth using outside of mono-green.

The Egyptian gods are better. Isis is still (IMO) one of the best workhorse gods for new players in the game if you want no-brainer clears of most content. Bastet is a bit overrated right now (IMO) but still decidedly top tier along with Horus, and Ra/Anubis, whlie situational, are tremendous gods with huge sub flexibility when their use is appropriate.

Still doesn't make up for the fact that the other half of the godfest is literally stone blanks.

When I finally get around to do this (not this time) I want it to be with a team I've prepared and sculpted for just this descend. I'm going to try to get that team together in December or so, I think.

Musan

A decent use for tengu is to max awaken him for 3 skill boosts. Can make farming super dragons go fast with 4 whiskey dragons and a max skilled knight with defense break. I'd probably just go one-size-fits-all and use it with a valk team, since I still have like 30 of those on my friends list at all times.

A decent use for tengu is to max awaken him for 3 skill boosts. Can make farming super dragons go fast with 4 whiskey dragons and a max skilled knight with defense break. I'd probably just go one-size-fits-all and use it with a valk team, since I still have like 30 of those on my friends list at all times.

Eh. I usually use Horus for Super dragons
and everything else
. I just bring along dark mech and stall for a few turns. If I get a super on round one I just have to rely on orb matching. It's never failed me, and I always have tons of time to spare by the time I've done as many runs as I want.

I'll run it eventually for the stone but for now it's not a priority.

New Godfest only gods for JP, that dragon chick posted before
5* Red Dragoncaller Sonia (Dragon/Devil)
6* Green Dragoncaller Sonia (Dragon/Balance)

Japan's also getting Zeus/Hera/Gigas/Vamp Lord busties next week, along with "Twin Spirits Descended" to get Angelit and Devilit for Zeus/Hera/Vamp Lord busties.

The @PG thread mentions the JP 1.0 gods getting ultimate evolutions , the new gods in the REM are at 3X, and Gigas is also getting his ultimate evo.

Meanwhile, US enjoy your Indras and Breakerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

xCobalt

As a non-iap player, it's hard for me to justify using a couple of million exp and evo materials just to farm faster.

razterik

Do to Cosmo's suggestion, I was planning on using an Ice Armor Ogre on my D/D Batman team for the Tengu Flame Spirits. But now I'm considering using a King Baddie instead, and burst through their defense with the Helldark Blood Demon. That way, I'd have another Dark monster to benefit from Batman's HP/ATK boost. The downside is I wouldn't get to benefit from the Ogre's 2 Skill Boost Awakenings, making me need to stall even more turns before Baddie activates. Also, since I'd need to basically match all the Dark orbs on the board to burst the Flame Spirits, I'd be entering the boss fight with barely any Dark orbs on the board. I'll probably end up trying both ways.

While he doesn't get the 4/4/0 boost, I was looking at King Flamie. He would boost the Demon, himself and both Batmen. Also fits well on the Shaitan/Samurai Goblin teams.

Is it worth trying to get a Valkyrie from the dungeon tomorrow if my best team I have has 10k HP and no gravity users?

That's a big NOPE unless you want to drop stones. Lots of 'em.

5* Red Dragoncaller Sonia (Dragon/Devil)

mMY1X6E.jpg
First thing I thought of. More possible devil/balance buffs, huh. Fun month coming up in JP. US, is, uh...

The @PG thread mentions the JP 1.0 gods getting ultimate evolutions , the new gods in the REM are at 3X, and Gigas is also getting his ultimate evo.

Meanwhile, US enjoy your Indras and Breakerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yeah I missed the part about JP1.0 busties cause it's like a one-liner mention without any fanfare. Wonder why, unless they're saving the announcement for another post.

Is there only one Hera evolution or two like for Zeus an Vamp?

Only one announced so far but given the nature of the descended dungeon and that both of the other mobs that use it have dual evolutions I'd say it's likely.

linsivvi

When I finally get around to do this (not this time) I want it to be with a team I've prepared and sculpted for just this descend. I'm going to try to get that team together in December or so, I think.

Same here. Going to see what works and farm for that team later. I'll probably keep it at 10 cost or under so it'll work for the other cost limit dungeons.

chrono01

I want Horus, Isis, Bastet, Parvati, and Odin. I was hoping for the event that Japan got that had Archangel Lucifer, Hades, Horus, Kushinada, Orochi, Bastet, Ra, and Amaterasu, among others [I already have Kirin]. ~_~

Maybe that will be the end-year event? I'm really hesitant to IAP for this event considering the previous one just ended.

razterik

Uhm..
Have horus, indra and shiva..
Might want parvati, isis, bastet...
And godin/metàtron..
To pull or not to pull!

I wouldn't if I was you. You have Horus already and the Indian pantheon needs ultimate evos. Trying to roll Odins/DarkTron is mostly a fool's errand.

Hold for something better. Wait for Thanksgiving Fest or at least the next one.

Congrats! May consider farming a second because you may enjoy having we for a power healer team.

ugh yeah thats where i'm at. Not sure if i want to try for a 2nd. the first was such a pain in the ass to max evo. Still have Zeus and Metatron to work on as well.

I hate light mobs. Radiant Queen took Valk from lvl 60 to 63

Question..
Mld
Rk
Rk
Hera
Siren
Luci friend

Or
Mld
Rk
Rk
Neptune
Drawn joker
Luci friend

Oth would be able to tackle goddess descended?

J0dy77

So glad I'm spending stones on stam refresh, box space and friends lately. I want to give the Batman REM one more shot before it goes away for another D/D batman but that's the last roll for a while. My body is ready for another catwoman. :)

Edit: does anyone on JP have an auto healer I can use for a zombie team Friday dungeon run? My ID 291,674,150

i need Dub-Amelits or Dub-Mythlits.

I'm 2 for 2 on Dub-Topalits. damn you gungtroll. Glad Pengdra Village is on Valk day, not running her again.

2x Bastet Lead, Echidna, insert 3 strongest mobs based on dungeon weakness and utility. Proceed to face roll every dungeon in the game. lol

You can also pile on healers and go in for the huge big shynee turn w/ two bastet leads. Point is that you definitely do have options.

Top Bottom