• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Zero_IYAD

i need Dub-Amelits or Dub-Mythlits.

I'm 2 for 2 on Dub-Topalits. damn you gungtroll. Glad Pengdra Village is on Valk day, not running her again.
15 Dub-mythlits in 22 runs.. Best Friday for me EVER!

Anyone running Bastet teams yet? I just bustied mine and have been thinking about teams...
Am running her as a 2nd team for farming jewel dragons/daily dungeons.
I did manage to clear Caol-ila's dungeon yesterday on Master difficulty & get the drop pairing her with another busty Bastet.. But man that was a super lucky run with a totally random team that managed to 1 shot almost every round in that run *__* !!

Edit: A fine dual Bastet team!
http://youtu.be/A-2BdwI5WSE

linsivvi

2 of 6 so far, and one of them is due to invasion.

I am going to burn a couple of my remaining stones today. Still got Pengdra Village to cover.

coy

Anyone running Bastet teams yet? I just bustied mine and have been thinking about teams...

Have you on my Kirin alt, but if you want I have a Bastet 89 +166. No Awakenings because Tamas don't wanna play fair. Anyways, I'm thinking for Hera runs tomorrow I'll go with:

Bastet/Bastet - Hades/Hera-Is/G.Odin/Ecchi (haha just like Jody said)
Bastet/Bastet - Valk/Angelion/Ecchi/Shynee (not as leveled but should still make quick work of the dungeon)

BTW, for those that have Kirin (Radav and Cobalt I've seen) but would like another, feel free to add my alt:

Kirin max with +142 *2 - If space is an issue, I don't mind having one account dropped for another. Hell, I don't mind if y'all want both accounts (space notwithstanding). Bought another 25 slots on my Bastet and filled it with mainly her (lolicon up in that friend list). Gonna buy another 25 for Kirin as I will not be rolling this godfest.

15 Dub-mythlits in 22 runs.. Best Friday for me EVER!

Miguel_Cabrera_Gum.gif

4 for 4 on topalits

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Thanks for the Bastet thoughts - I will probably try a team in Endless to get a feel for her. It might be nice having an alternative to Hours and Kirin that's a LITTLE safer in terms of combo rules.

Ashodin

Thanks for the Bastet thoughts - I will probably try a team in Endless to get a feel for her. It might be nice having an alternative to Hours and Kirin that's a LITTLE safer in terms of combo rules.

Working on evo'ing my Bastet as well bro, so you know I'll have the hookup often ;)

While you have to bend the pronounciations a bit to get them the mystic knight titles sound way cooler like this:
ADK -> Zeal
CDK -> Vice
MLK -> Virtue

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Been grinding constantly, and I should be able to make it to rank 96 before today is over. Just the rank I need to fit on a second rainbow keeper on my hera team. Still not sure if I want that or the ripper but at least I have the option now. Constant grinding of 7 ranks in the past day was not fun :(

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I will once two things happen:

1. I actually get a damn Dub-Mythlit from Friday Dungeon. >=(
2. Super Emeralds show up.

After I maxed Ceres and Asty, I was able to save and dump all of my green XP into my Bastet. I took GrOdin to 75 or so, Chu to the same, and then said it's time to pump Bastet.

I ran Pengdra Village too many times, ran out of Valk friends. I think i had the same number of Dark drop as every other color combined.

On that note, finally evo'd my Zeus! Bring on his ultimate now.

Musan

Looks like the evo mats for Ultimate Evolutions of Hera, Zeus and Vampire Lord will drop from a 99 stamina descend, according to this. According to google translate it is "ultra hell class."

Looks like the evo mats for Ultimate Evolutions of Hera, Zeus and Vampire Lord will drop from a 99 stamina descend, according to this. According to google translate it is "ultra hell class."

"Ultra Hell"/超地獄級 got translated to Mythical in US. There isn't confirmation that the dungeon is 99 stam, just that "a considerable amount" of stamina will be required.

so Ice Samurai Ogre is required for Tengu with a red team? alright,

Still no confidence in D/D Batman, so prepping a Shaitan team as well.
I have my Batman team ready to go, but I also have all the components for a Shaitan team, just need to evo my MFK and level them up. I wish GungHo allowed us to devolve monsters at any stage instead of just reversing ultimate evos. I have 3 max skill Echidna Princesses and 2 max skill each of Duke, CDK, and RGG. With a max skilled Echidna, I'd be able to activate Echidna a second time after using both Shaitans.

I have my Batman team ready to go, but I also have all the components for a Shaitan team, just need to evo my MFK and level them up. I wish GungHo allowed us to devolve monsters at any stage instead of just reversing ultimate evos. I have 3 max skill Echidna Princesses and 2 max skill each of Duke, CDK, and RGG. With a max skilled Echidna, I'd be able to activate Echidna a second time after using both Shaitans.

my Shaitan team is
Shaitan (Max lvl, skill lvl 2)
Titan (max skill, trying to evo him to Gigas before sunday)
CoC Flame Archer (skill Level 2, lvl 25)
Echidna 4* (no skills, lvl 45)
Ice Samurai Ogre (no skill up, but fully awoken so 2 less turns before skills come online that first time)

EDIT: I'll have to snag another mystic flame knight for next time...
EDIT 2: Where is Flame Mechdragon? It's been almost 10 months since it came and went... It is the only mechdragon I need, and ever other set (other than the recent Samurai dragons who are new) has been cycled through Twice. It is the only one I am missing, and looking into a legendary Tengu team and "Flame Chaser" reminded me of this.

Caerith

What are the different mobs with damage reduction actives? I know of these:

Keepers/Mechs - 50% for 3 turns (20 turns, 15 minimum)
Susano - 50% for 5 turns (20 turns, 15 minimum)
Indra - 75% for 3 turns (20 turns, 15 minimum)
Kushinada - 75% for 1 turn (11 turns, 8 minimum)

gaffer friend can anyone (a few possibly) put up a godin (possibly busty godin with some level under his belt)..
I have to do a few heras and this is gonna take some hours with resolve teeam XD

my Shaitan team is
Shaitan (Max lvl, skill lvl 2)
Titan (max skill, trying to evo him to Gigas before sunday)
CoC Flame Archer (skill Level 2, lvl 25)
Echidna 4* (no skills, lvl 45)
Ice Samurai Ogre (no skill up, but fully awoken so 2 less turns before skills come online that first time)

EDIT: I'll have to snag another mystic flame knight for next time...
EDIT 2: Where is Flame Mechdragon? It's been almost 10 months since it came and went... It is the only mechdragon I need, and ever other set (other than the recent Samurai dragons who are new) has been cycled through Twice. It is the only one I am missing, and looking into a legendary Tengu team and "Flame Chaser" reminded me of this.

I'll bet they'll have it soon, but after the Tengu dungeon debuts. Can't make it a complete cake walk the first time around right? ;)

Jagernaut

gaffer friend can anyone (a few possibly) put up a godin (possibly busty godin with some level under his belt)..
I have to do a few heras and this is gonna take some hours with resolve teeam XD

I have a max level Awoken Odin with 3 awakenings. I'll try to have him up for most of the day tomorrow,

Static@GAF

I have a max level Awoken Odin with 3 awakenings. I'll try to have him up for most of the day tomorrow,

Static@GAF

<3
gief me more love gaf!
i need dem heras! (though i think that even farming a SINGLE hera will take a shitton time XD)

btw against my better judgemenet i tried my luck at the current event (water)..
naga (eh....), dark golem mk1 (eh....)..
will skip this godfest and go for the next..

Giard

Is it just me, or does charging skills not work anymore? I tried doing Shrine of Spirits - Expert with a Shiva friend. I couldn't charge the defense breaking skill at all without doing combos.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?

Static@GAF

Any chance you can put this up quick if you are still awake? I wanted to try once before bed. Thanks :)

Does anyone else have an amazing odin available tonight?

Limit

Any chance you can put this up quick if you are still awake? I wanted to try once before bed. Thanks :)

Does anyone else have an amazing odin available tonight?

If you still need it my max leveled + fully awakened Odin is up: 390.751.202

maks

Beat Skydragon Rush on Legend with....

45 E. Robin
55 E. Siegfried
RK
RK
RK
53 E. Robin

...didn't get a single Dragon to drop!!!

J0dy77

So, is TAMADRA in Pengdra Village this time around? I haven't seen any myself.

I've basically given up all hope on Tamdras. Still sitting at the one free one they gave us with the Tamdras dungeon. I ran Pengdra village 8 times yesterday didn't see one. Am I the only one having this bad of luck finding these things? I'm going to have to break down and level alts to make sure i can awaken.

quin

I've basically given up all hope on Tamdras. Still sitting at the one free one they gave us with the Tamdras dungeon. I ran Pengdra village 8 times yesterday didn't see one. Am I the only one having this bad of luck finding these things? I'm going to have to break down and level alts to make sure i can awaken.

Unfortunately it's going to take a lot of runs to see a tamadora in pendora village. It is an invasion so it is a 100% guaranteed drop. I'm well over 100 runs and one hasn't invaded.

I know it is anecdotal but my best luck has been in the colored dragon dungeons. Metal and gold have been a wasteland.

Also, are all the Japanese 1.0 Gods getting an ultimate?

Hera get!
Balance 10 stone sigh..
Went with resist team, got orbi troled quite a few time, but mostly i played for 2h and 30 straight so i had a few concentrati on drops on hera herself that costed me so many stone..
But no time to complain, croissant and coffe, 30 min break and it's time for next hera run!
Hopefully Now i'll focus a bit more and waste max 5 stones, since i want three of hera...

On a side note resist team is good for hera is as well or i have to approach differently?

Oh and considering my next target is a valk team, worth it fully awaken valk? Sitting on 18 tamadra atm so i can spare a few.

Flambe

Just want to say thanks again cause your Orochi allowed this to happen:

yuqNeEO.png

Nice, Grats =)

Also putting up max awakening Odin, 323,774,206 cause I need hera too! Got my Valk yesterday finally but man that took forever with luci team. I need to level my Kirin or dark Metatron teams =(

Top Bottom