• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Can anyone throw up their Ra for sky dragon rush? Last time I used Radav's and I think his Ra has gotten even better.

Edit: never mind Kirin/Ra can work just as well and there are a couple of those on my list.

I am trying to awaken my busty skydragons and get that invade...

Not sure i'm going to do Super Descended today. We'll see

I've basically given up all hope on Tamdras. Still sitting at the one free one they gave us with the Tamdras dungeon. I ran Pengdra village 8 times yesterday didn't see one. Am I the only one having this bad of luck finding these things? I'm going to have to break down and level alts to make sure i can awaken.

I'm with you man. I got lucky the first two days they were in the US version. Ended up with like 6 total i think. Since then, havn't gotten shit. Still sitting on one in my box and can't bring myself to use it until I get more.

Can anyone throw up their Ra for sky dragon rush? Last time I used Radav's and I think his Ra has gotten even better.

Edit: never mind Kirin/Ra can work just as well and there are a couple of those on my list.

I am trying to awaken my busty skydragons and get that invade...

Any burst team should work as long as you are over like 16k HP to take all the preemptive attacks. I'll try and put my Ra up later. Trying to do Hera farming. Haku team is stupid easy.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Terrible day for supers and Hera. I'm at a wedding all damn day. Boo. Not even my friend, so I feel like I can be selfishly bummed haha.

I've basically given up all hope on Tamdras. Still sitting at the one free one they gave us with the Tamdras dungeon. I ran Pengdra village 8 times yesterday didn't see one. Am I the only one having this bad of luck finding these things? I'm going to have to break down and level alts to make sure i can awaken.
I wonder if GungHo had increased drop rates for them when they first released, because I had a lot more success on the first day they were available to the point where I figured it would be more efficient to just TAMADRA farm instead of raising dupes. Well now I said fuck that. Hardly anything will get Awoken that way and started raising dupes for Awakenings. I save TAMADRAs strictly for REM-only mobs. I didn't even get any in my last 80 Pal pulls either.

Including the free one, I've gotten a total of 9. 4 went to GrOdin, and I'm still unsure what to awaken next. These things feel so precious. I don't want to waste them. Lol

ZeroAKA

Cleared Hera two times, my first descend! I had to use one magic stone in the second run due to lack of heal orbs, but I'd rather get orb-trolled than Gungtrolled at Godfest.

Ducarmel

^Did you use a Odin resist team.

2 heras enough or i should shot for a third?

I'm curious what is your team and how many stones you spent?

I was thinking of going with a similar team as yours you posted yesterday but I'm not sure about levels and skill level.

2 heras enough or i should shot for a third?
I can't think of a reason to have three. In fact, the only reason to have two is if she is getting two ultimates and you want one of each. I have two and I haven't used the second one at all since I got Hera Is.
I wonder if GungHo had increased drop rates for them when they first released, because I had a lot more success on the first day they were available to the point where I figured it would be more efficient to just TAMADRA farm instead of raising dupes. Well now I said fuck that. Hardly anything will get Awoken that way and started raising dupes for Awakenings. I save TAMADRAs strictly for REM-only mobs. I didn't even get any in my last 80 Pal pulls either.

Including the free one, I've gotten a total of 9. 4 went to GrOdin, and I'm still unsure what to awaken next. These things feel so precious. I don't want to waste them. Lol
I've gotten one from PAL and I think 4 from jewel/metal dragons. I decided awhile ago that I was gonna try to raise my awakenings as much as possible. It's a huge strain on my box space though. And I hate the thought of raising 6 Zeuses to awaken both versions.
can anyone throw up a Haku real quick?
Just put her up.

^Did you use a Odin resist team.

I'm curious what is your team and how many stones you spent?

I was thinking of going with a similar team as yours you posted yesterday but I'm not sure about levels and skill level.

i used..
and god..
first run i used i think 12 stone because i was distracted..
the helper was a fully awoken odin, and that coupled with my fully awoken siren granted me enough healing that i could go easily on with 3 heart combo..
next run (this run) i tried with a 3/5 godin... i was focused and all..
but that 500 autoheal less every turn were SO FUCKING FELT..
ended up spending 17 stone (4 stone on first floor due to synced mob.. lovely).. -.-"""""""""""""""""" and i did always get the right combo etc, but for some reason i couldn't really do anything about it.. example:
siren in cd, board full on non heart..
with a fully awoken godin you can
1) use nagacd --> board clearing --> you should have at least three heart and be done with it..
2) get orb trolled during the whole duration of naga's menace and in 3 turn heal 500xturn thus negating hera damage and getting another turn.. if you're siren is max skilled she'll be back and produce more heart..

without, if you get orb trolled in point 1.. you're done, because if even one attack from hera @full strenght passes, if you were in heart deficienty EITHER you got a royal flush of heart + fire--> transform fire in heart with siren and be done, or you're dead.. and this happened to me a lot..

This would have been a LOT easier with a
neptune lead (resist, poison) and higher stat than cdd
siren mandatory max skilled
echidna (if max skilled, would be glorious, but you can do with it)
off-orb changer with decent stat and highish skill.. say pkh that transform water to fire and then you have more fodder for siren..
RK for stat or anything with a decent hp treshhold and some orb transforming ability (any god with dual orb changing) where at least one of the orb change transform to heal
godin

else you need to consider that you WILL end up spending stones, because if the game wants to troll you, you can only answer with echidna, for siren's orb conversion is already in the equation as always on cd.....

oh well..

for reference the first run my stat were:
47 CDD
RK
MKGolem3 (39)
siren (61, max skil +9 egg)
echidna (42 no skill +4 egg)
godin friend max level, max awoken, +26 egg

I was sitting on about 9,7k hp and 1480 rcv before the godin...

i used..
and god..
first run i used i think 12 stone because i was distracted..
the helper was a fully awoken odin, and that coupled with my fully awoken siren granted me enough healing that i could go easily on with 3 heart combo..
next run (this run) i tried with a 3/5 godin... i was focused and all..
but that 500 autoheal less every turn were SO FUCKING FELT..
ended up spending 17 stone (4 stone on first floor due to synced mob.. lovely).. -.-"""""""""""""""""" and i did always get the right combo etc, but for some reason i couldn't really do anything about it.. .

oi

Um no, don't get a 3rd Hera. Not worth THAT many stones. :D

on a side note...
Question 1
valk (lead)
angelion
shynee
echidna
???
valk mate
that ??? would be a venus//another valkyrie//metatron, but till i get either are there decent alternatives to fit into a valk team? I have another farlio, lilith, siren... advice?

Question 2
I have a decent/solid monored, but unless we speak about heroes descended, monored won't do shit..
Valk can do descended? and if not, which team should I invest into? Try astaroth? Or Horus?

razterik

Best source for ultimate sky dragons, but they are luxury team members. Not generally needed and expensive to get to a usable level.

I'm quite on the same wavelenght..
Will decide tonight...
Is hera-is downable with resist/godin team? or?
Yes, but if you spent that many stones on regular Hera you should expect to spend even more on Hera-Is all other things equal. You also can't use a CDD for resist; you need either Neptune or Drawn Joker for the dual element resists.

Ducarmel

i used..
and god..

Damn I don't know what to say, I was wavering on taking on the dungeon with a Odin resist strategy. On padforum some seem to zero stone it but seeing how much it cost you I don't know if I have the guts. I was willing to spend 5 stones max since that is how much a god cost on REM.

I think I might consider going with drawn joker as my lead for a second option heart maker along with Siren, my Echinda is not max I gues i will have to deal with it and I have no poison so I have to bring MKIII and round off my team with RK.

Yes, but if you spent that many stones on regular Hera you should expect to spend even more on Hera-Is all other things equal. You also can't use a CDD for resist; you need either Neptune or Drawn Joker for the dual element resists.
i have a pierdrawn 5 level away from evo and then I already have the mats to both evolve and busty evolve him already..
that being said, is it feasible then with
drawn joker
rk
mk golem 3
max skill siren
echidna
godin max awoke max level

*could* do it?

Damn I don't know what to say, I was wavering on taking on the dungeon with a Odin resist strategy. On padforum some seem to zero stone it but seeing how much it cost you I don't know if I have the guts. I was willing to spend 5 stones max since that is how much a god cost on REM.

I think I might consider going with drawn joker as my lead for a second option heart maker along with Siren, my Echinda is not max I gues i will have to deal with it and I have no poison so I have to bring MKIII.

well brah maybe you'll turn lucky..
my luck-less-ness in this game is astronomical..
i rolled angelion, angelion, farlion..
i rolled sasukex3..
i gave 7 (3+4) feed to my echidna during 2x for no skillup...

so maybe i just got orbtrolled a few times too many and fucked up :X

Holy crap witchedwiz. That's a lot of stones. I think I need to sit down...
Eh, let's put it like this...
Betweeneen pub fee, disco fee and drink last halloween i spent close to ALOT eur.. Ain't gonna back down from stoning, it's definitely cheaper than a saturday out :p I'll order pizza and play tonight!

Genji

Was able to get Hera last night, but had to use one stone. Since I don't have a poisoner I was using Vritra to bring down Neptune. Prepping for the 2nd nuke to kill him I miscalculated how much he'd take off and died.

Hopefully will run the descend again later today to get a 2nd one for my mono dark team.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
I got hera, thank you so much for everyone who offered advice and their monsters! 0 Stone too, and I was ready to use up to 4 :)

Should I try to get her again? Is it worth having 2? I was thinking of trying for those dragons that are up this weekend, but now I'm torn.

linsivvi

I got hera, thank you so much for everyone who offered advice and their monsters! 0 Stone too, and I was ready to use up to 4 :)

Should I try to get her again? Is it worth having 2? I was thinking of trying for those dragons that are up this weekend, but now I'm torn.

Those dragons suck and they hardly ever drop. Having 2 gravity is pretty important so yeah you should try it again.

Amon37

50 stamina and super metal isnt a guaranteed drop? im dying over here.

I might try hera but my echidna isnt fully evolved yet. if I go with a resist team do I meed her. im kinda confused at these posts.

I have a grodin and RK's and a siren and a dark golem mk3 and luci but I need some team assistance. im willing to drop some stones on it if necessary.

Rekwest

What team did you use?

MikeDip

What team did you use?

The team I used was my dark neptune, max skilled siren, max skilled megalodon, two rainbow keepers and the amazing green odin posted here. Having two orb changers was a lifesaver.

The siren and odin were both max awakened too. That means a free 1000hp heal every orb match which was super useful too!

Limit

50 stamina and super metal isnt a guaranteed drop? im dying over here.

I might try hera but my echidna isnt fully evolved yet. if I go with a resist team do I meed her. im kinda confused at these posts.

I have a grodin and RK's and a siren and a dark golem mk3 and luci but I need some team assistance. im willing to drop some stones on it if necessary.

Hera is definitely doable without Echidna being in the team. You already have a Odin so get another Odin leader, put in a healer and a poisoner as a sub, and bring in two other suitable subs where suitability will depend on what monsters you currently have in your box. Having at least one monster with auto heal of 500 would help a lot. Feel free to post your monster box if you are having a problem deciding what subs to bring in.

MikeDip

I'm on my second try of hera and just made it to the gods. I saw a damn mystic ice guy every round in the first 4 but none dropped. I want that guy so bad, dammit :(

I know he doesn't have his own dungeon like the others, whats the best way to get him? Trying hera over and over isn't feasible... this dungeon takes me way too long

Clearing out my box and feed away 50 something Pengdras and 10 or so kings. Not even a great. Feeding Heras to my already max level Hera-Is hoping for skill ups and I get a super. And of course no skill up. I believe that is the definition of Gungtroll...

I'm on my second try of hera and just made it to the gods. I saw a damn mystic ice guy every round in the first 4 but none dropped. I want that guy so bad, dammit :(

I know he doesn't have his own dungeon like the others, whats the best way to get him? Trying hera over and over isn't feasible... this dungeon takes me way too long
He's a very rare drop from some of the water biweekly dungeons. But I think the best way is to wait for an event the has Mystic Knights in the Castle of Satan. That's usually a decent way to pick one up.

Amon37

Hera is definitely doable without Echidna being in the team. You already have a Odin so get another Odin leader, put in a healer and a poisoner as a sub, and bring in two other suitable subs where suitability will depend on what monsters you currently have in your box. Having at least one monster with auto heal of 500 would help a lot. Feel free to post your monster box if you are having a problem deciding what subs to bring in.

thanks I do have a lilith and a siren but neither have the 500 autoheal.

ill see if I can post my box later since im on mobile right now.

edit: box

https://db.tt/1udjyZB4

Tackling my third hera of the day...
Gave some more exp, wasted 3 tamadra, but w/e..
Zero stones all trash floor, currently on floor 6 on 0 Stone!
So good.gif!

If only i had a third autoheal.. Or if i had godin..
Godin autoheal, godin friend autoheal, siren autoheal...
Hera becomes "match three orba of whatevef color and have patience"
Third auto healer would also make a joke every other floor... Gotta try hera again when i get a godin or a neptune (and i sub in one more siren with autoheal)

razterik

i have a pierdrawn 5 level away from evo and then I already have the mats to both evolve and busty evolve him already..
that being said, is it feasible then with
drawn joker
rk
mk golem 3
max skill siren
echidna
godin max awoke max level

*could* do it?

Only one damage spike and no gravity?
Don't do it, man.
Not trying to tell you how to spend your money, but none of the descends are really worth so many stones. If you have to spend more than 5-7 stones then the dungeon is beyond your team and you are better off trying next time after building up some more.

ZeroAKA

I'm around your rank and 0/1-stoned the dungeon with Lucifer, D/L Hades, Rainbow Keeper, Lilith, Siren, and Lucifer friend. You can replace the Hades with another Rainbow Keeper, if you have one.

chrono01

So considering I don't have any of the Gods in tonight's Godfest [despite having Kirin already] I have decided to roll.

Here's hoping luck [and fate] is on my side...

Ashodin

Doing Hera with

Haku, Awoken Hera, Awoken Hera-Is, Siren (max skill), Echidna (near max skill), Haku. Both Haku have awakening 1. yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Limit

Droid Dragon is an excellent option but yours is a bit too under leveled. Dark Golem might work depending on how leveled up he is. Same with Chaos Devil Dragon. Do you have any Rainbow keepers lying around? Two of them will serve as excellent subs if you have them.

Zero stoning Hera would be a much easier endeavor if you had autoheal on your Odin and Siren. But if you want Hera right now then you can still go through this dungeon with a friend max awakened Odin. Flambe has one. I do one too. But mine will not be up for next hour as I will be running super metal dungeons.

Amon37

Droid Dragon is an excellent option but yours is a bit too under leveled. Dark Golem might work depending on how leveled up he is. Same with Chaos Devil Dragon. Do you have any Rainbow keepers lying around? Two of them will serve as excellent subs if you have them.

Zero stoning Hera would be a much easier endeavor if you had autoheal on your Odin and Siren. But if you want Hera right now then you can still go through this dungeon with a friend max awakened Odin. Flambe has one. I do one too. But mine will not be up for next hour as I will be running super metal dungeons.

dark golem and devil dragon are only 30. I do have two rk's but I dont hera now if I need to level more.

J0dy77

Besides the free one, I've had 10 drop and seen more that didn't.

Congrats for you but so depressing for me.

Yeah, I've seen 2 total...TWO!! Including 65 rolls from the PAL during last godfest who knows how many metal dragon runs. It's clear Gungho wants you leveling secondary monsters.

Top Bottom