• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Lil red Dragon, Lil Green Dragon, Blue dragon are the only tricolor dragons I have.

So If I level ADK, Those 3 and echidna I should be able to tackle The weekend dungeon fine on the highest level?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Lil red Dragon, Lil Green Dragon, Blue dragon are the only tricolor dragons I have.

So If I level ADK, Those 3 and echidna I should be able to tackle The weekend dungeon fine on the highest level?

With delay, it shouldn't be a huge issue. I mean, 9x teams with delay tend to crush that dungeon.

with an echidna (skill level 1 is mostly fine) it'll be a breeze. It seems weak, but restricted orb dungeons are really friendly with skyfall damage and healing.

Well sounds good. I was gonna go for a monocolor Red Team since catwoman gives you more coins and I have orb changers and a heart breaker already but I'll go with what the experts tell me. Her lack of better leadership skill will probably get me killed.

My dark team is coming along.
SOD Luci maxed
AA Luci
Vampie Lord
Chaos Dragon knight
PEKKA
Drawn Joker
Byako
D/D Batman
Devil Dragon
Golem and a few RBK's.

Now I just need to get my level up to keep up with the cost of all these lil bastards.

Thanks for the advice everyone.

Rekwest

I want to make a tricolor team mostly for weekend dungeon.

I have 3 options but I don't know which to go for as they are all under leveled so i'm not sure which one to work on.

For Green I have Odin, AA Michael, Parvati and ADK, Dryad. No Heartbreaker.

For an ADK Team I have One ADK and a bunch of low level starter dragons.

For fire I have Catwoman(Gold Bonus), Titan, Mystic Flame Night, Echinda, Flame Golem, Shaitan.

Only blue I have is Siren

Which of these 3 options would be the best for tricolor? I'm not gonna try pulling for any others as my main team is dark and it's already very strong.

For weekend dungeons i use:
Siren.
Ice Samurai Ogre
Blazied Ice Ogre
RK
Top Droiddragon
Odin(friend)
The weekend dungeon is easy.

Amon37

eh...
dark golem is useless... there are no high def monster worth mentioning..
if you can use an hera in place of dark golem...
plus.. i *think* that the hp treshold for hera-is is a bit higher..

i do have the hera i just got almost level 50 i can swap her in.

Zero_IYAD

Well, I woke up at 5 AM anyway ;_;
Managed to turn my Lvl 40 Great Valkyrie into a Warrior Rose, Graceful Valkyrie & push her all the way up to Lvl 70 -Am I the only one who prefers Princess Valkyrie's art over her busty? Warrior Rose, Graceful Valkyrie feels like a downgrade turning a great knight princess into an anime girl :/ -

Will probably be able to do the same with Highlander once we are done with the Super Emerald Dragons.

Waiting for Tower of Poring, these two need to follow the rest of my heartbreakers & get their skills Maxed :|

Caerith

Managed to turn my Lvl 40 Great Valkyrie into a Warrior Rose, Graceful Valkyrie & push her all the way up to Lvl 70 -Am I the only one who prefers Princess Valkyrie's art over her busty? Warrior Rose, Graceful Valkyrie feels like a downgrade turning a great knight princess into an anime girl :/ -

Will probably be able to do the same with Highlander once we are done with the Super Emerald Dragons.

Waiting for Tower of Poring, these two need to follow the rest of my heartbreakers & get their skills Maxed :|
Princess Valk looks like she has to pee.

515.jpg

Limit

what about a satan team? is it strong enough even though you can't heal?

I can cover the three colors once we get persephone busty

A 9x team or above one shots almost everything so there is no need to even worry about healing up. Provided you have the right red, green, and blue devil monsters as subs I don't see any reason for why a Satan team wouldn't work.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Last ditch try of the night, got a naga! Already evolved it to a regular echinda, no experience to go to the next evolution. Still, very awesome, Hopefully this helps with Hera-is!

Not sure, but personally I like her stage 2 artwork the best.

what about a satan team? is it strong enough even though you can't heal?

I can cover the three colors once we get persephone busty

When we had the weekend dungeon at 1/2 stamina I tried a bunch of teams, a satan included. He tears through it like a hot knife through butter. I subbed Hera Ur, Hera Is, a green demon, and a vamp lord for clearing hearts. Easy peezy lemon squeezy.

Satan and Hera Ur teams clear it with no problems at all. If you have an ultimate Bastet, it's even stronger. Scoring 6+ combos in tri color dungeons is easy.

OG Loc

I just started playing this after watching my gf become infatuated with it. I got Neptune out of the Rare Egg Machine should I reroll? I'd usually ask the gf but she's asleep. :x

chrono01

I just started playing this after watching my gf become infatuated with it. I got Neptune out of the Rare Egg Machine should I reroll? I'd usually ask the gf but she's asleep. :x
Yes, I personally would.

When you're first starting out you preferably want to start with a spike leader God as your first REM pull, such as Kirin, Horus, etc. You won't be able to use them right away due to their high cost but once you do it will be well worth it.

Having a free pull at the REM is a great opportunity to get a God that you're specifically looking for. If you're not having luck right now you could always wait until a Godfest as the chances of Gods are much higher at that moment in-time [at least for the ones that are being offered]. We just had one a few days ago but we should be getting another in the next week or so [I'm guessing] with more once the holidays arrive.

I got my Kirin after re-rolling maybe...30 times. At first I was a bit annoyed since it was a but of a nuisance but now that I've gotten serious about it I'm glad I took the time and I'm sure you will as well. The opening post has all you need to know about re-rolling, as well as specific Gods to go after.

I wish you luck!

Neptune is honestly one of the top 15 or so possible pulls out of the REM , but is a very awkward starter. However, you'll be glad he's around in your box over time. You'll get a lot of use for him. If you honestly never plan on spending money on the game you might want to think hard about keeping him as he's more of a very strong role player than team leading all-star.

However, if you're tired of rerolling you certainly can start out with way, way worse than that. You'll need to develop your starter dragon and build a team out of that to begin with though. No "fast track" for you through the early stages.

The water carnival is on, so I would keep the following as starters since they are most likely to show up.

Karin
U&Y
Isis
Hermes
Idunn&Idunna

Ranked in order of relative desirability. U&Y is the best "endgame" of the bunch but those four color gods are a huge bitch to play without properly skilled subs and levels.

Zero_IYAD

Hera-Is, get!
On my 1st try on Legend*, zero stoned & pretty safe with my team :>
Also got my 1st Mech dragon!

tumblr_mw5745Ih931srgzyyo1_500.jpg

Is there any need to grab a 2nd one?
I might give it a try anyway hoping to get the drop from that awesome Chaos Blizzard Dragon :eek:
Princess Valk looks like she has to pee.

515.jpg
Thanks for destroying her image for me xD

Not sure, but personally I like her stage 2 artwork the best.
I like the white clothed/high boots princess look more ._.
Yes, but backup your account anyway.

OG Loc

Thanks guys!

I ended up playing a bit before clearing data and rerolling and decided to blow a few stones in the Rare Egg Machine. I ended up scoring a Water Mech Warrior Midgard, which isn't too bad I guess.

Now I reroll until I get something godly. ^_^

Thanks guys!

I ended up playing a bit before clearing data and rerolling and decided to blow a few stones in the Rare Egg Machine. I ended up scoring a Water Mech Warrior Midgard, which isn't too bad I guess.

Now I reroll until I get something godly. ^_^

yep go for god..
actually best time for reroll is during godfest as it *can* speed up things but w/e :)

static, limit or anyone with a maxed godin (possibly full awakened) can put it on and state his id? i'm in dire need of a godin for hera-is :p

Amon37

tried it with godin team..nope I'm happy with my regular hera,s will concentrate on ranking up and leveling up and skilling up.

Second Yomi busty, as girly as the first.
I'm hoping they get actually usable leader skills so I can field both variants since I got two out of the REM.

Also this might have gotten lost in the shuffle yesterday but they're planning on letting you have more than 6 team builds, unlocking more as you rank up.

My GOdin only has 4 awakenings (no extra healing), but I just put it up.

ty..
so far going good :)
first floor i'm averaging 7 combo per turn with ease :)
def might try to build a spike team soon, think i'm ready!

just did a +12.. planned a for a +8 but had a few lucky verticals :X sogood!

Radav

Oh! 6.1 coming on Thursday! Anyone have any thoughts on the new versions of the 2.0 greek gods? I have Apollo and Artemis and I'm just curious if they'll be useable in any scenario outside of their mono-colored teams.

I finally took down Mythical Hera-Is with my Kirin team. It was actually fairly easy. Kirin is a beast.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I said fuck it and got my Joker on Master with a mono fire team. Spent a stone because poison orbs are dumb. But I think at 2x, he's a 100% drop on Master (or at least I got the drop, ha).

And congrats Radav - Kirin is how I farmed my 2nd and 3rd Hera-Is. She is seriously a BEAST of a lead.

ZeroAKA

I said fuck it and got my Joker on Master with a mono fire team. Spent a stone because poison orbs are dumb. But I think at 2x, he's a 100% drop on Master (or at least I got the drop, ha).
I got Joker in one run of Expert today. Haven't had good luck like that in a while. :D

0 stone mythical...rather painless. Not sure if'll try to get anymore, need to get some rainbow keepers today

Oh! 6.1 coming on Thursday! Anyone have any thoughts on the new versions of the 2.0 greek gods? I have Apollo and Artemis and I'm just curious if they'll be useable in any scenario outside of their mono-colored teams.

I finally took down Mythical Hera-Is with my Kirin team. It was actually fairly easy. Kirin is a beast.

image.php

Ra is disappoint

aldebaran down, 0 stone so far..
easy peasy :)
the real hassle is the time :x
sigh still 35% on cdd
cdd 1 stone (because i'm stupid, went for a 10 combo but considered an orb fall earlier in the combo chain.. and didn't proc the heal), but he's down!
on to hera-is!
and btw consistently hitting 6-7 combos :)

Ducarmel

aldebaran down, 0 stone so far..
easy peasy :)

Did you level up your monsters more? Comparing my team to what you posted yesterday my team is fully evolved/busty and higher level then yours

Awoken Hera level 60 level 1 awakening,
Siren max skill/awakening level 81,
Echidna level 52,
Except for my Jester Dragon he is level 41 your Drawn Joker is higher.

Still waiting for a good Odin friend all the usual ones I see on Tuesday are not even evolved.

If anybody got a maxed OdIn and fully awoken add me please 368865267 nexus@gaf

edit : we should come up with a standard way of describing when monsters we are using. Between levels, + eggs, skill level, awakenings. Something like Ra : 88/34/1/0 etc. Just a crazy thought.

What was your setup? I just realized I still haven't taken down mythical and I'd like the stone.

Ra (88)
D/D Hades (max)
Dios (54)
Echidna (92)
Hera-Is (83)

Gives me 13k HP and 2.5k RCV before helper leader. Basically nuke the dark devil ASAP and stall as you can on the Water one. He doesn't hit too hard except for wind slash. Combo him when you run out of heal orbs. Charge up Echidna when you can (mine is max sl). Some of the sub-bosses are on 2-3 cooldowns which helps....check PDX if you can take a hit. Pop Echidna on Hera...use Kirin (if you have her and shes charged..helps a bit) and then combo her to death. Think I finished her with 2 turns left before Ice Coffin.

Kyu

Neo Member
Did you level up your monsters more? Comparing my team to what you posted yesterday my team is fully evolved/busty and higher level then yours

Awoken Hera level 60 level 1 awakening,
Siren max skill/awakening level 81,
Echidna 1 awakening level 52,
Except for my Jester Dragon he is level 41 your Drawn Joker is higher.

Still waiting for a good Odin friend all the usual ones I see on Tuesday are not even evolved.

If anybody got a maxed OdIn and fully awoken add me please 368865267 nexus@gaf

Mine is up now. Fully awoken lvl 98

Kreed

The new leader skills add additional type coverage, so Artemis for example now works as a mono light leader, which goes great with Athena's skill, and gives Thor/Pterados users some options. Her typing also gives her use for a mono green Balanced team with Cu Chulainn (maybe give GC Crab some more usage as well).

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
I can get to Hera-is without problems but am just not good enough at matching to stay alive against her. I'd need a maxed Odin with a lot of + eggs for recovery :(

Top Bottom