• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

linsivvi

Gravity still works. It only takes 19 gravities to bring it down to less than 100hp. I took out Neptune that way in the Endless Corridor.

The question is how difficult the dungeon would be and that would determine how many gravity subs you can bring.

Kreed

Preliminary data has the new descend requiring 150 stamina.
3 floor dungeon, with the new evo mat having 999999 defense, 77777 life, auto heal, and preemptive shield.

I actually doubt it would be that bad though, I remember the first info about Athena making it out to be difficult as all hell.

aTqpqRv.jpg

"Only" 100 and 5 floors. Let's hope that other stuff is wrong too.

Nothing particularly interesting in the TOS they force you to accept - pretty much standard MMO boilerplate - asides from maybe condoning people who play the NA version outside of the US/Canadia.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
So many new busties. I HAAATE the way dubs and mystic masks are given out, though. The only thing that really burns me out on PAD is evo mats. And it's mostly because of how insanely frustrating it is to acquire them.

Who wants to trade presents? ZipGAF for those I'm already friends with. 399,633,290 if we are not.

Also it sounds like Ra's active might be pretty good for the triple lit dungeon (as long as the auto heal isn't for more than 7777 every 14 turns...)

Who wants to trade presents? ZipGAF for those I'm already friends with. 399,633,290 if we are not.

Also it sounds like Ra's active might be pretty good for the triple lit dungeon (as long as the auto heal isn't for more than 7777 every 14 turns...)
Don't worry about it; it was a wrong translation of a blog post that was fake anyways.

Jagernaut

I will trade.

Static@GAF

So many new busties. I HAAATE the way dubs and mystic masks are given out, though. The only thing that really burns me out on PAD is evo mats. And it's mostly because of how insanely frustrating it is to acquire them.

yup. Masks are decent enough through OoH, but i'm constantly at 0-1 dubmthlit at all times.

Thank you Static for the present. Got a fire starter (what I started the game with) and a light starter.

I like the +3 they come out with, but both of mine were +HP. Wish I could have gotten blue starter or green starter, seeing those two blank spaces first thing in my monster list is so frustrating. Maybe next time present refreshes happen (i.e. almost never).

Busty evolved Artemis, and then ate some tamadras for her to get her the skill up awakening. Now all I need is to do Tengu a whole bunch more and I'll have a ridiculous starting cooldown team for green. Which is a shame, because green STILL does not have gravity...

StMeph

What's actually in this patch? The newest busties aren't in yet, so I guess this is for the Greek2 pantheon and stuff that was leaked/spoiled last time?

Kreed

so it looks like the new Vamp busty makes Hera-Ur's leader skill useless? That's kind of shitty

I guess it depends on what options you have. Hera-Ur is x3 for devil types, Vampire Water/Dark is x3 dark types. If you have a lot of different colored devil types and King Baddie, Hera-Ur still has the advantage, but with Vampire Water/Dark you'd be limited to dark devils if you wanted to take advantage of King Baddie. Plus without Hera-Ur or monster to enhance orbs, you're not going to get as high of a damage output.

I guess it depends on what options you have. Hera-Ur is x3 for devil types, Vampire Water/Dark is x3 dark types. If you have a lot of different colored devil types and King Baddie, Hera-Ur still has the advantage, but with Vampire Water/Dark you'd be limited to dark devils if you wanted to take advantage of King Baddie. Plus without Hera-Ur or monster to enhance orbs, you're not going to get as high of a damage output.

Thing is, all devils have at least a dark sub-color (i think)....so the same team works with either leader. I get the enhance orbs for Ur, I was just referring to her Leader skill

Caerith

Best part about present reset is that it's a free +3.

Nothing particularly interesting in the TOS they force you to accept - pretty much standard MMO boilerplate - asides from maybe condoning people who play the NA version outside of the US/Canadia.
I read it too, and yeah, it's all stuff I've read before for MMOs.

What's actually in this patch? The newest busties aren't in yet, so I guess this is for the Greek2 pantheon and stuff that was leaked/spoiled last time?

Patch notes: https://www.facebook.com/notes/puzzle-dragons-north-america-gungho/patch-notes-61/728555147173080

Greek gods got ultimates, Roman gods got their resists boosted from 50% to 55%, bunch of UI improvements, and you can turn off the scroll bar in your monster box.

Thing is, all devils have at least a dark sub-color (i think)....so the same team works with either leader. I get the enhance orbs for Ur, I was just referring to her Leader skill
Most do, but not all. Ogres, Riders, and Devils (like, Hellwind, etc) don't, and there are some others here and there (Shaitan, Kraken) that don't either.

StMeph

Greek gods got ultimates, Roman gods got their resists boosted from 50% to 55%, bunch of UI improvements, and you can turn off the scroll bar in your monster box.

Ah, can't access Facebook at work, but thanks for the summary. It's the stuff that was leaked before the more reset sets of spoilers.

The Monster Box looks cramped now. After looking at it for a while, I think it's the "Lv. Max" that really looks scrunched, and that makes the whole box space feel claustrophobic to me as a result.

Jagernaut

I busty evolved my Ares, he has regained the throne of highest atk monster in the game. I've been putting + hp and atk into him and 2 awakenings, so he has 2600 hp and 2200 atk now.

Top Bottom