• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

SaberVulcan

Hm, I need to clean some room on my friends list (holy Basets), anyone here running Dark Ares? Id love to team him up with Lucifer and/or Loki (mostly Loki).

VulcanPGAF

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Any news if the Angry Birds event will have it's own REM?
Please NO :S

& god I want Neptune & I&I so bad ;_;

Neptune and Parv are probably the only two Gods I don't have that I want. I'm missing a few here and there, but those two elude me. I wouldn't mind another counter besides Asty and Amon...

then i'll rephrase..
worth max skilling caot-ila?
he seems sort of decent to me, but mostly as a stat stick..
he may fit into a luci team due to enormous hp and decent rcv.. the spammable skill can help during long drawn fight..
dunno frankly...
It's not necessary, but FWIW the Whiskeys are pretty much the only collection of trophy Dragons that I actually use now, and it's purely for their 4-turn nuke when max-skilled. A couple of teams they work great in are on GrOdin teams where the nukes will comprise the majority of your damage, and I have a 4 Whiskey Dragon team that I use to farm Super Jewel/Metal Dragons in under 2 minutes per run.

Does cerberus have the same chance of appearing in all of the levels, or will he appear more on legendary?
I honestly don't know, but I'm guessing it's the same chance regardless of difficulty since it's a guaranteed drop if it appears. I can't imagine it would be rarer on lower difficulties if it took me that many runs to see one on Legend.

strange...pretty sure i sent it to you. Were you running Horus this morning? Thanks though!

edit : got it, thanks again. Thanks for the free +6 Gungho! I'm all for more giveaways like that!! I have 3 Tamdaras now, thinking about going all in with Valk. Any objections?
Do what you like, but I'd rather use them on REM-only monsters, since TAMADRAs are so rare.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
strange...pretty sure i sent it to you. Were you running Horus this morning? Thanks though!

edit : got it, thanks again. Thanks for the free +6 Gungho! I'm all for more giveaways like that!! I have 3 Tamdaras now, thinking about going all in with Valk. Any objections?

Heh - I put 2 on Valk. The extra damage is nice on Valk, but it's not a game changer. If you use her as often as just about everyone does, it won't hurt. If you have a sub that you use that has skill CD, I would consider them. I am using BlOdin a lot more now that I tossed 5 Tamadra at him, ha.

Jagernaut

So the angry bird that skills up Neptune has no active skill in the first form and needs 2 blue evolve masks, a sapphlit, and 44k exp to evolve. Ehh.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
So the angry bird that skills up Neptune has no active skill in the first form and needs 2 blue evolve masks, a sapphlit, and 44k exp to evolve. Ehh.

Are you actually surprised by this? Sounds like standard practice for skillup mobs with GungHo anymore, ha.

Man I really need Dubmythlits now that they've added all these ultimate evos lately. I have no patience when it comes to evolving monsters so every day that goes by that my mystic knights aren't busties is painful. They need to offer 5x +eggs in tech dungeons next event. Last time they did it I ran Hill of Iris, caught a shit ton of +eggs and resupplied my stock of Dubmythlits.

J0dy77

She got my first two out of any mob I own. She's on most of my teams and the DMG orbs are nice. Debating putting the third.

Edit: good call Cosmo, restarted the app and got the present rim Kyle. Nice getting 6 eggs for free. They should reset more often. :D

If the dungeon is GC style instead of ECO style I'll just use the evolved form to do skillups and feed the unevolved version off as fodder. If not, then welp

Don't forget that the Clash of clans Collab dropped the evolved forms as well in legendary. When it came back recently it was all I Farmed for that week.

Reading the details of the Angry Birds collab, it seems pretty weak to me. The only skill worth skilling-up is Valk's, but we've already been able to do that with 2 other dungeons, and the Poring Tower is strictly better with much more worthwhile skill-up mobs that don't need to be evolved before feeding. I wouldn't mind skilling-up Neptune, but I wouldn't run the dungeon just for him. His skill doesn't really benefit much from a lower cooldown, since poison can only be activated once per battle (barring a debuff), but it would have been nice to do anyway if I were farming other useful mobs along with it.

I'll just run it for the stone, unless we learn that some of these birds are more useful than we initially thought.

quin

New evolutions get!

1384475436604091e07.jpg

I love the orochi upgrade!

I cleared space. Let me know if you want to do it and what your name on PAD is.

Otherwise:

"367341211

bsteel@gaf if we're already frands."
i just added you too. Boti@gaf.

edit: beat my first legend run today, feels good. super pumped. getting the ancient dark dragon for a skill up and awakening. blasted a stone, but I'll get it back at least. woohoo.

Yeah I don't know how I'm supposed to deal with this
http://zh.pad.wikia.com/wiki/ツインリット降臨!

edit: Izanagi bout to move up a tier? I've seen some other team comps in JP do well with this team before too:
This is gonna be a new level of hell. Like the Friday dungeon but super difficult and not available on any regular schedule. Honestly I'm fine with the difficulty part, but the ability to farm for evo materials at least once a week is an established mechanic in this game and messing with that is kind of a dick move.

quin

White twinlit get!!
I'm keeping the stone count a secret . :p

Its active skill changes the whole board to hearts. Maybe it can be used to skill up raphael?

White twinlit get!!
I'm keeping the stone count a secret . :p

Its active skill changes the whole board to hearts. Maybe it can be used to skill up raphael?

yes

Devilit skills up D.Meta too.

Tried my hand at it with an Izanagi team, got flash bound due to only having three light orbs available. Might try again once my stamina refills but I don't think I'm ready for it at this point (or ever?)

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
http://zh-tw.twitch.tv/magnum_leo

This guy is streaming the new dungeon.

E: Doesn't actually look too difficult if you're smart about it and make good combos. Not much of a trick. Oh, and you NEED a max skill Echidna, ha.

E2: In case everyone misses it because of shitty server overload due to console launch...

He used: Athena/Athena + Meimei/Echidna/Godly Verche/Ra

Ra was mostly for the 7777 damage. I think any strong light monster or light utility could be used here.

suko_32

E: Doesn't actually look too difficult if you're smart about it and make good combos. Not much of a trick. Oh, and you NEED a max skill Echidna, ha.

E2: In case everyone misses it because of shitty server overload due to console launch...

Ra was mostly for the 7777 damage. I think any strong light monster or light utility could be used here.

I've never seen a rank so high (561) with 231 magic stones before...and now I have.

Ashodin

Shit is crazy son

he got reemed a couple of times even with these monsters.

Jiraiza

Rolled because I didn't care.

Got a Thor and Kirin.

Thank you GungHo
and Samsung.

Edit: And Lucifer. Truly a good night for the #yolorolls

razterik

Six JP rolls. Cupid, 2x Shardra, Beast Rider. Green Odin and Red Sonia back to back. Totally worth skipping stickers and Chinese. Time to start building up my devil teams.

Limit

Where are the rider ultimate evos Gungho? At least give them balance buffs. Right now they are arguably the worst gold egg monsters.

Top Bottom