• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

tried Zeus with Haku + Hera-Ur. It was unsuccessful. Got Zeus down to about 20% HP, but ran out of skills and orbs. Solid run for being so unprepared. Just as a troll, the first drop was a Dub....

Going to need some more Haku friends over the weekend
How did you go about orb changes? Did you have any trouble with the sub bosses or with stalling on early levels? I may give Haku a few tries this weekend.

How did you go about orb changes? Did you have any trouble with the sub bosses or with stalling on early levels? I may give Haku a few tries this weekend.

Needed another Haku skill for Zeus, that's where I got burned. Stall on long CD monsters by clearing Hearts, Light, Wood. Pop fire/dark/water when you need to clear a level. If you are above 15k-ish HP, you can tank a hit on floor 8. Pop Haku+Ur on level 9 and combo away. for Zeus, pop the rest of the skills and hope you can clear him in 4-5 turns.

the first 7 are pretty easy, 8 is doable, 9 and 10 need some REM luck after Haku is used.

Narras

Anyone want a present? I still have mine to give away. I thought I'd ask here before giving it away to a random person on my friend list.

381 834 291

Musan

Needed another Haku skill for Zeus, that's where I got burned. Stall on long CD monsters by clearing Hearts, Light, Wood. Pop fire/dark/water when you need to clear a level. If you are above 15k-ish HP, you can tank a hit on floor 8. Pop Haku+Ur on level 9 and combo away. for Zeus, pop the rest of the skills and hope you can clear him in 4-5 turns.

the first 7 are pretty easy, 8 is doable, 9 and 10 need some REM luck after Haku is used.

If you have an ECO dumpty, you can activate that on Floor 9 and have 2 more turns of dark enhancement for zeus. Having a Vampire/Persephone available for Zeus helps as well.

linsivvi

If the leaked data is accurate, the boss in the Angry Birds collab dungeon will do a preemptive attack of 28380. That pretty much rules out spike teams?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
If the leaked data is accurate, the boss in the Angry Birds collab dungeon will do a preemptive attack of 28380. That pretty much rules out spike teams?

Not necessarily. Just put an active damage reducer in there, activate as you go into the round, and spike him after that.

If you have an ECO dumpty, you can activate that on Floor 9 and have 2 more turns of dark enhancement for zeus. Having a Vampire/Persephone available for Zeus helps as well.

Eh, don't think I have a Dumpty or Persephone. Could do Vamp, but opted for Hera to fire after Haku, plus her stats are nicer. We'll see how it goes tomorrow

...I can't believe I have to differentiate now haha. US

Ashodin

Eh, don't think I have a Dumpty or Persephone. Could do Vamp, but opted for Hera to fire after Haku, plus her stats are nicer. We'll see how it goes tomorrow

I think you're already on my lists doe. 386, 538, 295

BQTbWI6l.png

Hopefully this Haku will be of good use to you.

Earlier this afternoon:

Whk57sJl.png

yeahhhhhhhhh

linsivvi

My Haku is only level 55 but I'm currently leveling her up. I'm already on your list so just let me know when you are doing the runs.

details on next feast please gungho!!
i'd love a greek good+archangel.
or greek god + chinese god :p
ceres, venus, hades, neptune are VERY high on my want list :)
just below them there's the stuff for my demon team.. so another astaroth//amon/baal/belial/archdemon luci..
and my evergreen want, sod luci :X
hermes, persephone, artemis are nice to have :p
then bodin/godin, metatrons...
and the chinese gods, want a byakko and kirin! but would like a suzaku and seiryuu too...
archangel are REALLY low on my prio list..
yes i want everything XD

4 runs on metal..
2 kings
3 high
1tamadra

Yerrrrrr

Downloaded this last night... and played for like two hours :lol i'm addicted

but i have no idea what you guys are talking about on the past 2 pages.

for now I just rely on my red leader and a helper to do the damage.

Turn back while you still have a chance, clyde. To proceed any further will mean heartbreak and suffering.

Is it bad that I built a gaming PC but have probably put more time and effort towards PaD than any of my PC games? My Nexus 7 has basically become my PaD machine. I think I'm at around 170 consecutive log ins.

Ashodin

Is it bad that I built a gaming PC but have probably put more time and effort towards PaD then any of my PC games? My Nexus 7 has basically become my PaD machine.I think I'm at around 170 consecutive log ins.

I used to use my N7 for PAD (glorious high rez art!) until I realized that I carry my phone way more, and I play PAD while waiting for food at restaurants and such. Such a great time waster.

How many gravities did you bring? I'm thinking Haku/Haku, Hera, Hera-Is, Hera-Ur, Echidna. I'll test it out today on City in the Sky to see how well I can stall and how high my damage output is.

Limit

Everyone can now calm down. Our long national nightmare is finally over. I have just become a proud owner of heavy metal dragon.

Everyone can now calm down. Our long national nightmare is finally over. I have just become a proud owner of heavy metal dragon.

Congrats! You actually going to use him? GC and one other friend on my list are the only ones I ever see. I would use my team a lot more if more people left him up. Though if ADK makes a comeback he would also make a suitable partner.

Ashodin

Congrats! You actually going to use him? GC and one other friend on my list are the only ones I ever see. I would use my team a lot more if more people left him up. Though if ADK makes a comeback he would also make a suitable partner.

A lot of people on my list are using Zeal. He's my next Ultimate target I think. Kinda leaves Indra in the dust though :[

I wish I had Hera-Ur. They need to bring her back, I'm so fucking ready
well by that time if anyone need a drawn joker mine will be ready :p
atm lvl 53..
got a LOT of dark exp stored, keeping it just for one objective!
skill drawn joker before lvl capping him :X
the pierdra dungeon is supposed to come during angry birds collab right?

Limit

Yup, that's the plan. Though I currently have no idea what the best subs for him would be. Haven't even touched any dragons aside from the starters. I'll put him on rotation after everything is appropriately leveled up and ready to go.

Amon37

Got the legendary ice dragon.

Second master level dungeon cleared.

gonna get 2 more tomorrow to max awoken skill him and then ultimate evo him.

Nista

So has anyone un-bustied a monster after the patch? I want to make sure the new reduced requirements are in place before I revert my neptune.

Well it looks like Dark Zeus has negative RCV. I guess that's their way of making him a tough fit on a Lucifer team. Maybe I'll continue saving these RCV +eggs and put them into him whenever he comes around.

Well it looks like Dark Zeus has negative RCV. I guess that's their way of making him a tough fit on a Lucifer team. Maybe I'll continue saving these RCV +eggs and put them into him whenever he comes around.

that's a bummer. Guess it matters how much negative. Still though, I think the best thing to do (depending on evo materials) is to go :

Zeus > Awaken Zeus > Dark Busty to lvl 98ish? > Reverse to Awoken > Light Busty

Obviously, that's only if you want to end up with a light Zeus. Really only because leveling Dark is stupid easy compared to Light.

ZeroAKA

that's a bummer. Guess it matters how much negative. Still though, I think the best thing to do (depending on evo materials) is to go :

Zeus > Awaken Zeus > Dark Busty to lvl 98ish? > Reverse to Awoken > Light Busty

Obviously, that's only if you want to end up with a light Zeus. Really only because leveling Dark is stupid easy compared to Light.
Wouldn't that still require a ton of Super Kings and Devilits/Angelits for busties though? And Dark Awoken Zeus actually starts at 195 RCV at level 1 and goes down to -100 by level 99.

chrono01

All I need is two Dub-topalit and one Dub-mythlit to evolve my Kirin [I even have enough Tamadra's to instantly Awaken her to full as well as a nice amount of Light EXP to feed her]. Out of the five runs of Shrine of Masks Expert I've gotten nothing but Dub-emelit.

Thanks Gungho. ~_~

Ran sprites expert in hopes to snag a few dub mythlits for some ultimate evos. 6 runs, one drop. Fuuuuu. Even with 2x drops they seem to be the hardest evo material for me to get.

When does Ammy get her ultimate evos?

Chu Chu doesn't seem that usefulness anymore now that Ultimate Fen has same stats. Wonder if he will get an extra skill at some point? Him and Siegfried. Seem to have lost their luster. Been rocking Shiva lately nonstop. I'd love for him to get an ultimate as well.

Ran sprites expert in hopes to snag a few dub mythlits for some ultimate evos. 6 runs, one drop. Fuuuuu. Even with 2x drops they seem to be the hardest evo material for me to get.

When does Ammy get her ultimate evos?

Chu Chu doesn't seem that usefulness anymore now that Ultimate Fen has same stats. Wonder if he will get an extra skill at some point? Him and Siegfried. Seem to have lost their luster. Been rocking Shiva lately nonstop. I'd love for him to get an ultimate as well.
Eh. The mystic knights barely got a stat bump. And they still have low stats compared to the heartbreakers. I think Cu-Chu has the advantage leaderwise as there are far more powerful green balance monsters than blue.

quin

The new light Zeus only gets a plus 100 to hp and 50 to attack?

What a let down...

I ran the twinlit dungeon 3 times and white dropped all 3 times. The odds arent looking good to get 4 dark ones

Now 4 lights in a row

Top Bottom