• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Zero_IYAD

A question, do leader skills cover sub attributes?
I mean; Luci's leader skill is x2 HP & RCV to all dark att. monsters, does that covers a monster with main att. : Wood / sub att. : Dark ((busty Cu Chulainn for example)) as well?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
A question, do leader skills cover sub attributes?
I mean; Luci's leader skill is x2 HP & RCV to all dark att. monsters, does that covers a monster with main att. : Wood / sub att. : Dark ((busty Cu Chulainn for example)) as well?

Yup!

Rolled because I didn't care.

Got a Thor and Kirin.

Thank you GungHo
and Samsung.

Edit: And Lucifer. Truly a good night for the #yolorolls

US or JP? Doesn't matter...Those rolls are seriously lottery rolls. Incredible. Kirin and Luci? You're set, haha.

Where are the rider ultimate evos Gungho? At least give them balance buffs. Right now they are arguably the worst gold egg monsters.
This doesn't rule it out entirely, but the riders already have two elements. We've never gotten a busty for a dual element monster before have we?

What about fooders?
If I feed dark kings to busty Cu Chulainn, will he get the x1.5 EXP?
Nope. For feeding, only the main element counts.

Zero_IYAD

Nope. For feeding, only the main element counts.
No. Feeding bonus only works on main element. But leader skills work for sub element/type.
Ok, one last thing..
I don't know if this happened before, but Duke Vampire Lord & Zeus are the 1st to show this..
When you busty them you can change their main att. in 1 of the 2 busties!
A busty Duke Vampire Lord's main att. turns to water ((thus a lil bit harder to level up compared to dark fooders abundance)).
But what about Zeus! Dark busty Zeus's main att. turns to dark! Levelling him up would be much easier compared to levelling up his other busty (L/L) or even his 2nd form 'Awoken Zeus' !
Am I understanding this correctly?

Ok, one last thing..
I don't know if this happened before, but Duke Vampire Lord & Zeus are the 1st to show this..
When you busty them you can change their main att. in 1 of the 2 busties!
A busty Duke Vampire Lord's main att. turns to water ((thus a lil bit harder to level up compared to dark fooders abundance)).
But what about Zeus! Dark busty Zeus's main att. turns to dark! Levelling him up would be much easier compared to levelling up his other busty (L/L) or even his 2nd form 'Awoken Zeus' !
Am I understanding this correctly?
Yeah That's how it seems. So if you know you want the dark version, it's in your interest to busty him immediately and save yourself a ton of time/EXP.

I never thought of it like this. I guess that means I'll be taking my max level Zeus to light then and waiting to build up my second until after I busty him to dark.

Zero_IYAD

Yeah That's how it seems. So if you know you want the dark version, it's in your interest to busty him immediately and save yourself a ton of time/EXP.

I never thought of it like this. I guess that means I'll be taking my max level Zeus to light then and waiting to build up my second until after I busty him to dark.
Exactly!
Been thinking about it last night, for someone like me who haven't grabbed a Zeus yet, it might be wise to turn the 2 Zeuses am planning to grab to Dark form & then simply reverse one ((now that reversing materials are super easy to acquire)) once he's in his late 90s to turn him into L/L busty.
This can only be true IF acquiring 3 Devilits & sacrificing them turns out to be easier/worthier than waiting for gold fooders :|

1 for 1 on Dubs today. Think i'll quit while i'm ahead.

Have some choices...Sitting on 4 dark kings and about 10 dark pengdras. Who to feed, who to feed

nicoga3000

Saint Nic

Have some choices...Sitting on 4 dark kings and about 10 dark pengdras. Who to feed, who to feed

0/2 for me. Not sure I want to even continue. I'm hoping we get an event next week with 2x daily drops. I NEED to busty my knights and Greek gods.

And I've got a similar dilemma for dark. 8 Pengdra, 5 moltdra, 5 kings, 1 super king, and my queen metal dragon. I don't use Haku enough to merit dumping it into her, I have a 94 and a 91 Hera, a 93 D/L Hades, and an 81 Vamp. I guess I could raise Loki or Persephone? I don't use them too much, though...*sigh*

0/2 for me. Not sure I want to even continue. I'm hoping we get an event next week with 2x daily drops. I NEED to busty my knights and Greek gods.

And I've got a similar dilemma for dark. 8 Pengdra, 5 moltdra, 5 kings, 1 super king, and my queen metal dragon. I don't use Haku enough to merit dumping it into her, I have a 94 and a 91 Hera, a 93 D/L Hades, and an 81 Vamp. I guess I could raise Loki or Persephone? I don't use them too much, though...*sigh*

I don't know what you use to farm Hera, but i tried with an low-leveled Haku and just facerolled. Might be something to consider if you have no other pressing needs.

J0dy77

0-2, not sure if I should waste a 125 stamina and run it a bunch in a row or wait until tomorrow and use that stamina on Starlight Sanctuary runs.

I usually just use my Valk team, but I could try a Haku team out. What do you run with her??

I forget the exact team, but you want Ech + at least 2 gravities. The Hera's work really well depending on your levels and team cost.

I'll probably use D/D Hades, Hera-Is, Shiva, Echidna. Shiva is there for the extra HP/ATK and Orb Extend awakening

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
0-2, not sure if I should waste a 125 stamina and run it a bunch in a row or wait until tomorrow and use that stamina on Starlight Sanctuary runs.

I might do this - Starlight farming at least yields good XP and fodder.

I forget the exact team, but you want Ech + at least 2 gravities. The Hera's work really well depending on your levels and team cost.

I'll probably use D/D Hades, Hera-Is, Shiva, Echidna. Shiva is there for the extra HP/ATK and Orb Extend awakening

I'll probably swap Shiva for something like Duke (my Shiva is still in first form).

Also, unrelated, I'm really itching to switch from iOS to Android, but they still haven't released any news on the transfer process. I'm hoping it happens sometime in the nearish future...

Think I'll eventually be able to take down Twinlits with Izanagi/Bastet/Valk/Verche/Kirin // Athena, but I need more levels put into the team first. Spread Cats is finally useful for more than just one floor of Zeus! Might also want to sub out Sakuya for an Athena, but I'd have to have an Athena in the first place.

Doesn't seem to be any 0-stone non-IAP strats for the dungeon yet, but Valk/Metatron seems to have the best shot so far.

tried Zeus with Haku + Hera-Ur. It was unsuccessful. Got Zeus down to about 20% HP, but ran out of skills and orbs. Solid run for being so unprepared. Just as a troll, the first drop was a Dub....

Going to need some more Haku friends over the weekend

Jagernaut

tried Zeus with Haku + Hera-Ur. It was unsuccessful. Got Zeus down to about 20% HP, but ran out of skills and orbs. Solid run for being so unprepared. Just as a troll, the first drop was a Dub....

Going to need some more Haku friends over the weekend

Are we friends? I have a max Lv fully awakened Haku. Just let me know when you need it.

Static@GAF

0/4 for dubmythlits today...

I only need one for Persephone and the Game knows it.

THE GAME KNOWS IT...

Seriously, Twinlit dungeon looks ridiculously awesome if you can 0 stone it. ridiculously painful if you can not...

EDIT: Chinese wiki actually has some teams that I can run... Once they are max leveled and skilled...

Raphael may get awesome if I can get him skilled up...

linsivvi

Definitely a nice dungeon to farm though if you can get a good team together, if only for the better Dub-mythlit farming and guaranteed Tamadra appearance alone.

Yeah. Seems like you need some luck to 0 stone the dungeon with most traditional spike teams, and even then the subs will need to be at max level with lots of +eggs.

Wow, that's crazy, I don't think I can ever 0stone this dungeon.
If only :( I wanna farm that dub-mythlit & tamadra)

Anyone have any possible party suggestions though? (I don't have 2 blue Odin nor Ra like in the YT video)

Have you checked out the Chinese Wiki's Reference teams? I usually can not make any sense of their text, but at least the team gives me something to strive for.

My Personal one I am going to strive for is the Izanagi, Raphael, Luci, Valk, Echidna paired with a Athena. Just need to evo Izanagi, oh and Max level everything....

Another interesting teams are the Horus/Ra team and the Ra/Ra team (without the GrOdin) on the page. I have a Ra and all the subs...

Should send you to a "translated" Version of the page

Jagernaut

Have you checked out the Chinese Wiki's Reference teams? I usually can not make any sense of their text, but at least the team gives me something to strive for.

My Personal one I am going to strive for is the Izanagi, Raphael, Luci, Valk, Echidna paired with a Athena. Just need to evo Izanagi, oh and Max level everything....

Another interesting teams are the Horus/Ra team and the Ra/Ra team (without the GrOdin) on the page. I have a Ra and all the subs...

The translation is funny, meow God is Bastet. Jp version players have an easier time with these dungeons because they have skillups we don't have for Ra, GOdin, etc.

Clydefrog

Downloaded this last night... and played for like two hours :lol i'm addicted

but i have no idea what you guys are talking about on the past 2 pages.

for now I just rely on my red leader and a helper to do the damage.

The translation is funny, meow God is Bastet. Jp version players have an easier time with these dungeons because they have skillups we don't have for Ra, GOdin, etc.

that's.....actually pretty accurate

this is great : "the fire must be full of milk and technology, ". Think I found a new game to game to play, guess the translation!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Downloaded this last night... and played for like two hours :lol i'm addicted

but i have no idea what you guys are talking about on the past 2 pages.

for now I just rely on my red leader and a helper to do the damage.

The past two pages have been full of new info. There was a pretty huge update that just landed, so don't worry if you have no idea what's going on!

Welcome and ask questions as you see fit!

Ohh, didn't notice they moved the "party reference" to a separate tab, thought they removed that section completely, haha, this will be useful in the future

I still died, couldn't kill the 2 dub-mythlit in time because tamadra keeps binding me (didn't bother spending a stone to continue, will try a slightly different party next time)

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I actually get what he is doing to set up the board, but can I actually apply that to my own game? That's the million dollar question, isn't it?

His setup was mind blowing. At first I was thinking, "Dude, what the hell you doin?"

And then the CTW happened. *mind fuck*

YOLO rolled a U&Y on my JP account during their godfest, but that already had a Kirin.

#25xworldproblems

And then the CTW happened. *mind fuck*

nothing in this game blows my mind more than to watch the JP savants pull off manual CTWs

Top Bottom