• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

razterik

Does the D/L Yomi busty have a different awakening skill from the 6-star Yomi and D/D Yomi busty?

Yes, she switches from enhanced dark orbs to enhanced light orbs for her first awoken skill. The time extensions stay the same.

The divergent ultimates of Vampire and Zeus also have changes to awoken skills. W/D Vampire switches his first from increased HP to increased RCV. D/L Zeus changes his light reduction and enhanced light orbs to dark reduction and enhanced dark orbs.

From what I have read, if these skills are already awoken, they carry over to the new ultimate, meaning you do not need to awaken the new skill(s).

ZeroAKA

Yes, she switches from enhanced dark orbs to enhanced light orbs for her first awoken skill. The time extensions stay the same.

The divergent ultimates of Vampire and Zeus also have changes to awoken skills. W/D Vampire switches his first from increased HP to increased RCV. D/L Zeus changes his light reduction and enhanced light orbs to dark reduction and enhanced dark orbs.

From what I have read, if these skills are already awoken, they carry over to the new ultimate, meaning you do not need to awaken the new skill(s).
Oh, ok. I thought it was just a PadGuide bug.

Wow, I did not think I'd be able to do this with any of my teams but since you guys started talking about it I tried just to see how far I'd make it.

cdHh7jcl.jpg
TKuv6Ral.png

The new light Zeus only gets a plus 100 to hp and 50 to attack?

What a let down...

I ran the twinlit dungeon 3 times and white dropped all 3 times. The odds arent looking good to get 4 dark ones

Now 4 lights in a row

eh, its decieving because he always gains 10% for having a sub element....so he actually gains an extra 150ish when max leveled

Tried SS Zeus with Haku twice and succeeded once. I think I'm gonna stick with Goemon, as the last two rounds are a bit safer, but I'll leave my Haku up for awhile today if anyone else needs her.

thetechkid

I've been trying to farm a titan on giant guards today because of half stamina on weekends but a good 20 runs and nothing. Does it have an extremely low drop rate or something?

Giard

Jesus Christ I'm stupid. I ended up sending a team composed of a single Blue Ogre for Sapphire Dragons. Ugh.

I've been trying to farm a titan on giant guards today because of half stamina on weekends but a good 20 runs and nothing. Does it have an extremely low drop rate or something?
Pretty much everything good has an extremely low drop rate in this game, and that includes Titans.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Tried SS Zeus with Haku twice and succeeded once. I think I'm gonna stick with Goemon, as the last two rounds are a bit safer, but I'll leave my Haku up for awhile today if anyone else needs her.

Tried once and couldn't one shot Zeus. I had to blow Echdina early because of orb trolling. Haku seems good, but I prefer Kirin or Goemon still.

Gonna stop attempting Twinlit Descended (it's up for three straight days) until I get more meat onto the bones of my team. Forgot that Floor 3 imposes a strict 13334 HP gear check onto your team due to the Dubmyth pre-emptives.

Tried once and couldn't one shot Zeus. I had to blow Echdina early because of orb trolling. Haku seems good, but I prefer Kirin or Goemon still.
I think I'm going to toy around with a Horus team and see what I come up with.
What your guys' Goemon team for that?
Goemon, Echidna (max skill), RGG (max skill), Horus (subs for Hera Ur), Lucifer, Goemon. RGG max skill is very important since you'll probably need to use it on rounds 8 and 10. I usually have around 22k HP and 2500 RCV. Stall on a water or fire demon until Lucifer is almost ready then take a few hits and burst through. RGG on round 8, Goemon on round 9, Echidna -> Goemon -> Horus on Zeus. If you get a heart cascade after any of these three attacks use Morning Star to reset your HP. Use it on Zeus's final turn otherwise. Then pop RGG and hope it's enough to finish him off.

Althane

Now sitting on the Green and Blue rippers in their final form. Need to boost my Light and Red rippers up to max level, and get a Dark Keeper for the Black ripper evolution.

Noticing a decent increase in power though, so that's awesome. Can't wait to get my fuller ripper team out, and see if it makes it easier to clear the post-Castle of Satan dungeons.

Ashodin

I think I'm going to toy around with a Horus team and see what I come up with.

Goemon, Echidna (max skill), RGG (max skill), Horus (subs for Hera Ur), Lucifer, Goemon. RGG max skill is very important since you'll probably need to use it on rounds 8 and 10. I usually have around 22k HP and 2500 RCV. Stall on a water or fire demon until Lucifer is almost ready then take a few hits and burst through. RGG on round 8, Goemon on round 9, Echidna -> Goemon -> Horus on Zeus. If you get a heart cascade after any of these three attacks use Morning Star to reset your HP. Use it on Zeus's final turn otherwise. Then pop RGG and hope it's enough to finish him off.

Damn, no RGG. I hate being one card away from having a great team.

while it's nice..
i mean..
frankly speaking it's an ability i could live without...
I'm confident in my board manipulation..
When manipulating the board you have to
1) Analyze --> How will the board change for every match and where every orb will fall.. It's kinda hard, but I suppose it all boils down to attitude.. Personally I'm more of an intuitive mind, I don't loose more than 1 min EVER to plan the move or to designa route, basically because as soon as a board pops I already start branching out possible paths.. Some may take more time than other, some may have more problems.. but it's there for everyone
2) Prioritize --> Are there matching you absolutely HAVE to obtain? (like healing) or squeezing in some extra damage is better factoring in the extra time required for the path variation?
2b)Chance factor --> prioritze vertical matching and try to have a situation like this for "uncomboed" orb
es:
*XX***
*X***
This way you can potentially combo if there's a lucky orb fall on the top of the X column, but you can even get a combo from a lucky drop right next to the double X row.. On the top of that by having a row of three paired in the second line from the top you're open to lucky drop there too...
3) Execute --> Most hated part.. That's my achille's heel.. Personally i can map a way, but i still fuck up consistently when i have to do diagonal switching, so i try to factor that and plan paths where diagonal switching is out of the question, lest its the only way and then i just pray :)

So yeah aiming for cascade combo rather than plain combo is good, but in the end it can be done even without venus, considering that he uses guard stance wood and other orb covnerting skill to have a fairly bicoloured board :)

I'd rather have another gravity, a morning star, a delay or a massive orb changing rather than something that can be achieved with practice :)

I guess jewel dragons days are going to be a thing again
LIMITED TIME DUNGEON - Mystery Jewel/Metal Dragon Dungeons! - different unique Dungeons rotate throughout the day! Check back regularly to see what new special Dungeon is available.

Kreed

no one asked for this

If it was more like Japan's schedule it might not be so bad, but if it's the old one where sapphire dragons only show up at 1 am, forget it.

Also, the Angry Bird's dungeon should start tomorrow. Looking forward to finally having access to Neptune's poison.

I'm having NO luck against Zeus this weekend. Between getting trolled and misusing my skills, just not working. Looks i'l have to boost my Haku team a bit before upgrading from OoH

I'm having NO luck against Zeus this weekend. Between getting trolled and misusing my skills, just not working. Looks i'l have to boost my Haku team a bit before upgrading from OoH
Me too. Even when I switched back to Goemon I was having terrible luck. I did just pick up a dub though so I guess I can't really complain.

Colby

Can someone put up Red Noel or the Red Archangel? I think that's the only way I can do Ancient Dark.

My ID is: 384 134 290

xCobalt

I'm hoping my Satan team can consistently clear king of the gods. I'm thinking my subs would be Loki, Duke, King Baddie and Echidna.

Jagernaut

Maybe they have - mine are still in basic form, but we'll see.

They are supposed to get +300 atk but the US version doesn't have that update yet. The only one I have is Fuu and she has been very useful on my healer team (especially against Satan). With the atk boost Fuu will have slightly better stats than a maxed Great Valkyrie.

J0dy77

Can we make a push to make this the new farm team?

BH3flapl.jpg

I was thinking about it today and after turn 6 you have permanent 16 ATK from some of the strongest mobs in the game. I'm seeing more and more pop up on my list, I'm focusing all my green on it.

Can we make a push to make this the new farm team?

BH3flapl.jpg

I was thinking about it today and after turn 6 you have permanent 16 ATK from some of the strongest mobs in the game. I'm seeing more and more pop up on my list, I'm focusing all my green on it.

Where do you get 16x? Wouldn't it be 10.8x ATK? Regardless this team does look pretty good. I'd probable throw GrOdin in there instead of Susano (since I don't have one).

J0dy77

Where do you get 16x? Wouldn't it be 10.8x ATK? Regardless this team does look pretty good. I'd probable throw GrOdin in there instead of Susano (since I don't have one).

I'd use Grodin if I had one, had to go with susano. And you're right, I was adding the robin multiplier before to got Chu Chu. Still the strongest farm team bonus and stats you can get. Only thing lacking is delay.

xCobalt

I'd use Grodin if I had one, had to go with susano. And you're right, I was adding the robin multiplier before to got Chu Chu. Still the strongest farm team bonus and stats you can get. Only thing lacking is delay.

The strongest farm team is probably 12.25x. I imagine Hera will become a lot more popular once people can consistently run that new dungeon.

Using kushinadahime with a bastet friend is a lot of fun, gonna try to clear the final level of the ancient dark dragon later, I got pretty unlucky with cascades on the 5th floor on my first try.

got orb trolled running dark dragon on master..
stage 5 --> double bind...
BOTH my ares got bound..
i was down to 8k hp and NO lead (so instead of 4hp/4atk/1rcv i was 1/1/1 with TWO ares bound...) and i died to double attack :)
smh...

linsivvi

Everyone's favorite little Dragons have got a surprise for you this week! Rather than one Attribute monopolizing a whole day, the Jewel and Metal Dragons will be invading randomly - a different one each time.

We may even have a special visit from the Pengdra Village, Gold Dragons, and even the occasional Tamadra, so make sure you log in regularly to check what's available.

Tamadra is already in the daily dungeons so maybe it's referring to the one-time dungeon?

Top Bottom