• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Tamadra is already in the daily dungeons so maybe it's referring to the one-time dungeon?

Thats what I took it as, but at a limited time. Just give me Pengdra and Gold Dragons and i'm good to go.

yeah it seems like those demons have a lot higher chance than 10% when it comes to casting their bind

If you are rolling with combo multiplier teams (like you should be doing in tri-color dungeons), they should never attack. I've been doing Master the past two weeks with an Anubis lead. Even being gimped with 5 attackers, the dungeon is a complete joke.

Thats what I took it as, but at a limited time. Just give me Pengdra and Gold Dragons and i'm good to go.

If you are rolling with combo multiplier teams (like you should be doing in tri-color dungeons), they should never attack. I've been doing Master the past two weeks with an Anubis lead. Even being gimped with 5 attackers, the dungeon is a complete joke.

eh, fact is that i can faceroll that dungeon :)
i can pull off consistently 8+ combo and that lets me 1shot every non"event" floor :)
so i arrive at floor 5 without any loaded skill, so i try to bruteforce the floor..
In one turn i can either leave one demon almost dead or leave both to half life..
So i most likely suffer at the very least one attack..
If it binds both my lead it's gg for me :)
Of course i could stall on early level and then just pull an echidna on them and raperaperape, but that would ruin my fun..
Guess i'm getting the call of the spike team :p

eh, fact is that i can faceroll that dungeon :)
i can pull off consistently 8+ combo and that lets me 1shot every non"event" floor :)
so i arrive at floor 5 without any loaded skill, so i try to bruteforce the floor..
In one turn i can either leave one demon almost dead or leave both to half life..
So i most likely suffer at the very least one attack..
If it binds both my lead it's gg for me :)
Of course i could stall on early level and then just pull an echidna on them and raperaperape, but that would ruin my fun..
Guess i'm getting the call of the spike team :p

you should be killing the light demon as he is the only one that can bind your ares with dark bind.

Gungtroll taken to new heights: The boss in the highest difficulty of the Angry Birds collab normally does a pre-emptive powerup for the next attack, but...
[20:02:50] <Unknown_PC> wow, Gold difficulty Angry Bird boss can switch to preemptive 14190 damage if your team is below that HP

SS Zeus was super weird to me this weekend. I failed 4 or 5 times due to bad orbs drops, which is probably more than I've failed in in the last month combined. BUT I caught 2 Dubmythlits, which I honestly think I've only caught one here ever. I lost a couple +eggs on the failures, but having caught the dubs, I'm not even angry.

Rules and cardlist for that PAD deckbuilding game.

From my limited understanding of Japanese, it seems similar to Dominion where you have draw/buy/action phases, which your monsters can give you more of. You buy monsters using stones and assemble a team of monsters until their combined attack power exceeds the HP value of some Point card (the metal dragons), after which their point value gets added to your running total. The Heavy Metal Dragon instantly wins the game for you. Monsters have leader skills and active skills that do things in ways that I don't understand.

Just did Master Angry Bird no sweat with a Valk team. Died on Gold difficulty cause autotarget decided to kill the 4cd one instead of the 1cd one. Dungeon seems to be like Groove Coaster in that the mobs have high ATK but low HP.

bodine1231

So it looks like my best team right now is water. Where do I go to farm for xp for my team? This is what I'm working with now. Still trying to beat the boss at Castle of Satan but I need to level these guys up.

Screenshot_2013-11-18-00-57-16_zps86c4a304.png

linsivvi

So it looks like my best team right now is water. Where do I go to farm for xp for my team? This is what I'm working with now. Still trying to beat the boss at Castle of Satan but I need to level these guys up.

Find a way to beat Castle of Satan then farm the 2nd technical dungeon which drop blue pendgras, evolve them for lots of xp.

razterik

Are the angry bird monsters good for anything? I don't want to sell them then realize I should have saved some.

Blue is an excellent Neptune poison substitute and good for low cost dungeons. The white invade might have some use on a healer team and the auto heal leader ability isn't terrible for people lacking one. The boss is an okay fire/water boost, but doesn't seem to fit anywhere yet. Otherwise, everything is for skill ups of other things.

Amon37

Blue is an excellent Neptune poison substitute and good for low cost dungeons. The white invade might have some use on a healer team and the auto heal leader ability isn't terrible for people lacking one. The boss is an okay fire/water boost, but doesn't seem to fit anywhere yet. Otherwise, everything is for skill ups of other things.

Thanks, after your post and more research I don't need any of them.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Which is the best difficulty to farm the blue angry birds to skill up my neptune? Do the higher level dungeons have a higer drop rate for those evolved ones or should I just keep doing tier 2 for lower stamina for more chances?

J0dy77

Anyone notice how strong Yomi became after her final evo? Second highest attack in game with strong rcv for attacker. Great fit for a double Horus team.

vL4OzhLl.jpg

Doesn't this mean we will have different color metal dragons through out the day not just a single color. I always wanted this on US pad
This sounds like a good idea until you realize the way GungHo schedules them makes it impossible for you to get [sapphires], ever. Maybe they'll actually properly rotate schedules for all groups this time around but I am not confident.

Also I have no idea how blue Valk is going to work considering the art is of Princess Valk and not an alt version of Rose.

Doesn't this mean we will have different color metal dragons through out the day not just a single color. I always wanted this on US pad

no this is bad. Their schedule rarely rotates and is offered at shitty times. There are 4 slots of dragons today, only two of them are at decent times....so i get shafted on 2 colors a day.

This sounds like a good idea until you realize the way GungHo schedules them makes it impossible for you to get [sapphires], ever. Maybe they'll actually properly rotate schedules for all groups this time around but I am not confident.

Also I have no idea how blue Valk is going to work considering the art is of Princess Valk and not an alt version of Rose.

It seems like they tossed metal and gold into the mix as well. I'm sure it will work out well. Still not sure about Blue/Valk....like you said artwork is the same. Looks like i'll have to farm another one

quin

Which is the best difficulty to farm the blue angry birds to skill up my neptune? Do the higher level dungeons have a higer drop rate for those evolved ones or should I just keep doing tier 2 for lower stamina for more chances?

I've gotten 4 so far off of only 2 runs. 50stamina and 40 stamina. Its one of the sub bosses so it should be fairly easy to get. Especially on a 2x day

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
What are you guys doing AB Gold with? I did Valk/Valk + BlOdin/Echidna/Shynee/Bastet I feel like there's a safer build (this was pretty risky, ha). BlOdin for lots of skill CD.

Kreed

What are you guys doing AB Gold with? I did Valk/Valk + BlOdin/Echidna/Shynee/Bastet I feel like there's a safer build (this was pretty risky, ha). BlOdin for lots of skill CD.

I'm going in with a standard 28K HP+ mono colored team just as soon some of my friends decide to stop running Valkyries and Kirins.

Blue Valk. YES.

Water Pirate dragon. Yar!

Are we sure that the blue valkyrie is real? I saw that rumor before and someone said it was just a recoloring.

Althane

Got my butt handed to me in the first Light technical dungeon. Frickin' Archangel boss. Might be a pain in the ass to level my L ripper to max and evlolve. =\

Anyways, is the angry birds collab worth running? Not sure I want to waste my stam on it.

Got my butt handed to me in the first Light technical dungeon. Frickin' Archangel boss. Might be a pain in the ass to level my L ripper to max and evlolve. =

Anyways, is the angry birds collab worth running? Not sure I want to waste my stam on it.
Worth running to get a singleton Blue Bird because of its active skill when evolved, and that's about it.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=951&c=391

yeahhh....Neptune is a little stronger :D

2k more HP, 400 more atk, 200 more, rcv

7255 Neptune vs 5125 AB vs 1088 Lilith

Neptune is king of poison, but that blue bird is a FANTASTIC choice for poison over Lilith if you're without a Neptune like myself.

Stat wise, though...Yeah, overall, you're right - Neptune is king. But checking that PDX entry tells me AB can suffice if I ever really need a baller poison monster.

Jagernaut

Horus being OP as hell makes up for his lame awakenings....

See : Lucy, Ra, etc.

Horus is not overpowered, 16x atk with half the team being red (if you bring Echidna) has been overshadowed by Kirin and others. I hope busty Horus has a completely different active skill that complements his leader skill, enhanced fire orbs is great on a mono red team but terrible for a Horus team.

Rules and cardlist for that PAD deckbuilding game.

From my limited understanding of Japanese, it seems similar to Dominion where you have draw/buy/action phases, which your monsters can give you more of. You buy monsters using stones and assemble a team of monsters until their combined attack power exceeds the HP value of some Point card (the metal dragons), after which their point value gets added to your running total. The Heavy Metal Dragon instantly wins the game for you. Monsters have leader skills and active skills that do things in ways that I don't understand.

Anyone know where I can buy this?

Anyone notice how strong Yomi became after her final evo? Second highest attack in game with strong rcv for attacker. Great fit for a double Horus team.

Is D/L Yomi the way to go? Was a bit concerned about the loss on HP (-300), I feel my Horus team is too low on HP, and also because I couldn't get the Angelit T_T

7255 Neptune vs 5125 AB vs 1088 Lilith

Neptune is king of poison, but that blue bird is a FANTASTIC choice for poison over Lilith if you're without a Neptune like myself.

Stat wise, though...Yeah, overall, you're right - Neptune is king. But checking that PDX entry tells me AB can suffice if I ever really need a baller poison monster.

valid point. I'll work on one for the hell of it then.

Horus is not overpowered, 16x atk with half the team being red (if you bring Echidna) has been overshadowed by Kirin and others. I hope busty Horus has a completely different active skill that complements his leader skill, enhanced fire orbs is great on a mono red team but terrible for a Horus team.

Just kind of suprised they're doing the Egyptians already when the Hindu's need some love

I'll take my Ra busty then :D

Anyone know where I can buy this?
There's a shop link somewhere on that site with links to both b/m and online retailers. Amazon.co.jp is probably your best bet if you're outside Japan.

Is D/L Yomi the way to go? Was a bit concerned about the loss on HP (-300), I feel my Horus team is too low on HP, and also because I couldn't get the Angelit T_T
Seems like it depends on what you want out of Yomi. D/D has Devil subtype and better stats while D/L becomes a good sub for D.Meta and the color matters gods as well as an unconditional 3x light leader.

linsivvi

Got my butt handed to me in the first Light technical dungeon. Frickin' Archangel boss. Might be a pain in the ass to level my L ripper to max and evlolve. =\

Note that you don't get Light pengdra from the light technical dungeon and since the regular light mobs give you mediocre xp, you will be much better off running the first 3 technical dungeons and evolve the RGB pengdras and feed your light ripper without the 1.5 bonus.

ccbfan

Anyone have a Blue Noel or Gabriel they can put up?

I want to grind though the Birdies.

Don't want to chance my healer team since the HP is too low for one of the pre-emptive attacks.

Top Bottom