• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

raiot

Wow. That's extremely good fortune, especially without 2x drop rate.

So, we're getting Plants, Gold Dragons, Pengdras, and Zeus tomorrow all without 2x drops? Oh GungHo...

Yeah but that's no big deal except for the gold dragons... Tamadrads in pengdra village are not live in US, Zeus never had 2x and you won't miss double the amount of carbuncles!;)

Yeah but that's no big deal except for the gold dragons... Tamadrads in pengdra village are not live in US, Zeus never had 2x and you won't miss double the amount of carbuncles!;)

exactly. I'm not sure if I want to run golds w/o 2x Kings. I'm already sitting on about 30 small golds. Looking like a split between Pengdra and trolling for plants.

Well I've got a bunch of Gold Dragons I've been saving for the next time Pengdra Village comes around. I actually want to farm all of those dungeons. Even without 2x Kings, Gold dungeon is worth farming. It's 7 rounds for the same 20 stam cost as Jewel Dragons, and Gold Dragons are always useful even by themselves, unlike Jewel and Metal Dragons. The Kings and Highs can be fed for Light exp or sold for large sums of gold. And if you don't have Gold Pengdras to evolve, the small Gold Dragons can be sold for 3000g a pop. Not to mention, you get a ton of gold just running the dungeon and also the potential for TAMADRA drops. But I also need to farm Plants to evolve my Gold Pendgras and other colored Pengdras from the Jewel Dragons I farmed earlier in the week. And I still need to farm Zeus for skill-ups and Awakenings, and double that for 2 versions of Ultimate Zeus. I'd really prefer if Zeus had a day all to himself, like on Friday instead.

But I know not everyone is in my situation of needing to farm all these dungeons and needing to split time between them.

Oh, forgot I'm also working on max skilling my King Shynee, so the Gold dungeon and Pengdra Village is much needed for raising King Shynee dupes.

Ashodin

Got six MLKs today so far!

Y0LOEPgl.png

I wish I could get that $50 play credit

A high leveled team usually sits between 11-13k. You can get higher with max level and +eggs (and now with awakening a little higher), but it's rough. I sit around 11k when I run mine. Valk/Valk + Echidna/Shynee/Bastet/Angelion with a good number of +eggs on my Valk and Echidna. If I'm really hurting for HP (or just want a buffer), I'll sub Bastet or Angelion out for either Verche or my alvl 5 BlOdin (for skill cd reduction as well as crazy stats). BlOdin is actually one of my new go-to wildcards. If I remember right, he has one of the highest stat lines in the entire game (not counting Satan because -RCV is SUPER situational).

Don't forget Machine Golem Mark 3! I want ultimate evos of those bastards.

Why is god so unfair..
Sigh i did a few sim and considering all things..
Well it would take me at the very least 14 turns to kill Zeus..
Way too much..
Guess i'll tackle it at my next go...
Do we have a time table of the events?

I'm going to try Zeus tomorrow. What would be a safe party for me to use? I'm thinking Lucifer x2, D/L Hades, Awoken Hera, Hera, and possibly either Echidna, Siren, or Lilith for the last slot.
Zeus is tough with Lucifer teams without a 35% gravity. Once you get to him if you pop gravity right away and bring echidna, you have 4 turns to burn down 120k HP if you want him dead before he attacks. If you don't make it you have to deal with potential god binds and huge damage attacks. Alternatively you could try to stall and deal 400k damage and then use all your skills, which still risks being bound. It's risky, but definitely doable.

ZeroAKA

Zeus is tough with Lucifer teams without a 35% gravity. Once you get to him if you pop gravity right away and bring echidna, you have 4 turns to burn down 120k HP if you want him dead before he attacks. If you don't make it you have to deal with potential god binds and huge damage attacks. Alternatively you could try to stall and deal 400k damage and then use all your skills, which still risks being bound. It's risky, but definitely doable.
I'll give it one try then. If it doesn't work out, I'll just wait until next time when I have enough team cost to add in my FA Lucifer for the 2-turn kill.

Why is god so unfair..
Sigh i did a few sim and considering all things..
Well it would take me at the very least 14 turns to kill Zeus..
Way too much..
Guess i'll tackle it at my next go...
Do we have a time table of the events?

No Gods. No Kings. Only Gungho.

and no. We have no damn idea when they'll drop events on us or what will be in them.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

I think this is the longest (8 days with still no announcement?) we've gone without an event since May or June. When you consider that the last event felt pretty lackluster, this really is a long stretch of time without great content. How did we survive back in the day without biweekly events?

xCobalt

I think this is the longest (8 days with no announcement?) we've gone without an event since May or June. When you consider that the last event felt pretty lackluster, this really is a long stretch of time without great content. How did we survive back in the day without biweekly events?

I don't even wanna think about how many marine goblins I used to max skill my siren with no 2x skill up rate.

Kreed

Black Valky
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZj0-1LCIAAWl5B.jpg:large[img][/QUOTE]

These recolorings of Valkyrie's "princess" evolution has me confused as to how you're supposed to obtain them since these are evolutions prior to Valkyrie's ultimate. Are they going to introduce two additional "final" evolution paths that you can then evolve into ultimate form (which would mean you couldn't reverse Valkyrie's current ultimate to get the form)?

Is Fagan going to be worth using as a sub? Those stats and a 15 turn gravity would be excellent on a Horus team. Also he is a guaranteed drop right?

linsivvi

Still making a ridiculous amount of money each month. No way their revenue can keep rising anyway unless they open up the game to the rest of the world. They'll also see an increase during the holiday season.

Edit: Just downloaded Divine Gate. Will give it a try later. I will probably try to reroll until I get a good starter.

OG Loc

I've really been rerolling for days for an elite starting rare egg monster. If I didn't know just how amazing this game is I would be completely turned off.

*Clears PAD data again*

raiot

Is there still no fool proof way of doing Zeus?
Either I'm too dumb or too unlucky to farm him with my Goemon Team... ( Goemon, Horus, Echidna, Red Giant Gigas, COC Archer, Goemon, all max level except Archer).
I also have a max lvl D.Tron Team, but I'm afraid to use it... :/
With Lucifer, Hera-Is, Zeus, D/D Hades, Dark Ceres, Lucifer I 0 stoned it, but it was VERY difficult. The last Chimera chain bound me 3 times in a row and i was lucky to kill her the same turn my last bind ran out... (I dont have her awakenings...)

Zero_IYAD

2 Zeuses, get : )

tumblr_mwlythtYhO1srgzyyo1_500.jpg

2 runs, 2 Mystic Masks, 2 Zueses, 5 stones in total between a stamina refill & horrible luck with hearts in the final round.
Zeus IS tough!
Was hoping to spend less stones, but oh well, he's a good catch.

2 Zeuses, get : )
2 runs, 2 Mystic Masks, 2 Zueses, 5 stones in total between a stamina refill & horrible luck with hearts in the final round.
Zeus IS tough!
Was hoping to spend less stones, but oh well, he's a good catch.

why do you want me to cry?
i want him, but i'd love to spend LESS than 15 stone per zeus XD

Zero_IYAD

why do you want me to cry?
i want him, but i'd love to spend LESS than 15 stone per zeus XD
He's really REALLY tough
I thought I was ready but I actually rushed it.
All my monsters are Max levelled except for Hera-Is: Lvl 35, Echidna: Lvl 60
I have +60 on my Luci, +260 on my partner's, > +15 on the rest of my team.
The only way to take him down is by using skills, I had to use 3 Gravities & 3 MS to finish him ((thus you need to stall 35 turns while facing him :| )).

linsivvi

Spent 3 stones, all before Zeus because I was trying to charge my gravities. One shot him after double gravities. It's worth it. :)

lack of morning star really hurts an otherwise solid lead :X
heartchanger ability is... a bit too much, especially considering that if you want to runa a 4hp/1atk4rcv build on light monster, you'll have 2 raphael hence two of that ability..
it would be a SOLID sub for valk team if they give him a busty with subtype HEALER..
raphael is the "medicine-man" angel.. so it would make sense..
it has solid stats (albeith hp is a bit on the low side but nvm)..
imagine: raphael full board to heal --> valk full heal to light --> shynee active
it would be glorious!

so yeah, now gungho i gave you an idea for the busty raphael!

Top Bottom