• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

xCobalt

Is it possible to do an autopilot team for king of the gods now? I think with the current odin+healer team, you still needed to match health orbs every turn. Now we can heal 500hp every match with awakening skills.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Is it possible to do an autopilot team for king of the gods now? I think with the current odin+healer team, you still needed to match health orbs every turn. Now we can heal 500hp every match with awakening skills.

Wrong dungeon!

I'm sure there is, yes - similar to the one below. But really, all you're doing is running with 2x GrOdin (*) and any other auto-heal awakenings.

With enough awakenings, yes - it is. The basic idea is explained by George Claw here: his post!

the_log_ride found this video: click me! It's basically a re-working of Claw's theory using Gr and BlOdin (JP had an even to skill them up).

um. if anyone runs a spike team that requires extensive matching (Horus/Kirin/Ra), i strongly suggest awakening a 'extend orb movement' sun if you use him. Crazy helpful. DId with Shiva today for Hera-Is....sogood.jpg
___

ok. what do i put light (and others) xp into :

Zeus : lvl 34
Great Valk : lvl 61
Light Metatron : lvl 32

*looks at friends list* I feel most of you will say Valk, but if Zeus gets an ultimate soon....makes me lean towards him.

Devil/Dark is my go-to team, if you know...any of you run with Hera-Ur. soo i'm not sure
Valk. Here's why:

-She's a dual-colored heart breaker, which is great for spike teams.
-She converts to yellow, which is great for Kirin teams.
-She makes a good 9x team for farming easy stuff, and a lot of people have her, so you won't have trouble finding a partner Valk.

razterik

Well, for high damage devil teams, you won't be stalling for 35 turns. And neither Astaroth or Lucifer need another gravity member. So...

Well, for high damage devil teams, you won't be stalling for 35 turns. And neither Astaroth or Lucifer need another gravity member. So...
Zeus's 35% makes a world of difference versus Ultra Gravity's 30%, though. For one thing, Mythical Valkyrie goes from ridiculously hard to pretty easy with Zeus around.

Ashodin

Today is the great Hera-Is attempt #2. After last time's failure, I'm ready to get her. Let's rock!

I'm taking nic's Kirin and my Horus. Time to kick ass and chew bubblegum.

BWNd-cWCQAAFGzJ.jpg:large

Awwww sheit

I wonder what they will have as abilities/leader skills? Surely they will get better. Probably still sub fodder though.

Keep in mind we don't know how Zeus is getting buffed with his busty. If it's just a stat boost... lol

Saw a post on the FB group with an arguably more effective version of my Tengu team consisting of 2x Flame Chaser leads (2/2/1 to Physical) and Gigas, Ice Samurai Ogre, Octopus ver.2, and Echidna. Only worry with that team is stalling with its poor RCV to get Ice Strike up for the Firebomb wave.

Edit: Just checked FB, Aqua Chaser gives 2xHP/2xRCV, so a Physical gimmick team is definitely a strong strategy for Tengu now.

OK, I have one max level ADK and another in the 70s; neither is max skilled. Use the 2nd to awaken the first? Or is there still a decent reason to keep two ADK?

OK, I have one max level ADK and another in the 70s; neither is max skilled. Use the 2nd to awaken the first? Or is there still a decent reason to keep two ADK?

Max skill/awaken one and then work on the 2nd. I can see the possibility of running 2 in a non-IAP balance team because he's such a good creature, but I'd never run 2 without one being as buffed to the gills as possible first.

daemissary

Are there any good Mythical Hera-Is teams that don't use Kirin or Horus as both leaders? I've got a Luci and a Byakko as potential leaders.

Pacman2k

Oof I just got jacked by Hera on mythical. Not enough DPS to kill her in time with Horus/Horus.

Going to try Horus/Ra. I want my stone, damnit.

Are there any good Mythical Hera-Is teams that don't use Kirin or Horus as both leaders? I've got a Luci and a Byakko as potential leaders.

You can use Awoken Hera-Is in place of Awoken Hera or Hades (any form) for a gravity in a Lucifer team, and it would make more sense if the Hera-Is had levels on the other two as she's a better stats and still has gravity. The loss of primary-dark damage doesn't matter since Lucifer teams generally don't roll with any real damage outside their cooldowns.

This is the only day that I hate getting random Dragon Fruits instead of a Flower in the fourth battle. Also, everyone hates getting carbuncles unless they drop with a chime.

I'm just waiting for a run where I catch three carbuncles and two fruits. It's bound to happen at some point.

Also my box is gonna be so full if plants/fruits/flowers since I haven't had time to max all the cacti, and I'm gonna keep extras around for any more that I catch. It's gonna be a rough week.

daemissary

Byakko team works, problem is most teams use Hera Is for Blue. 2 Gravities, an echidna, and a blue sub should work. Here's an extreme example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3kZJ1l390c

Thanks Musan. Used your strategy and Byakko and it helped greatly. I spent 5 stones because I'm completely terrible at matching still but got 1 back for completing the dungeon and now I have a Hera-Is sub for my Byakko team.

Now to prepare my squad for Mythical Valk...

Ugh.... 1 for 8 on skill-ups for my toytops. The hurting. When does it stop? This pain is only slightly offset by my rolling a tamadra in the PAL machine.

um. if anyone runs a spike team that requires extensive matching (Horus/Kirin/Ra), i strongly suggest awakening a 'extend orb movement' sun if you use him. Crazy helpful. DId with Shiva today for Hera-Is....sogood.jpg
___

ok. what do i put light (and others) xp into :

Zeus : lvl 34
Great Valk : lvl 61
Light Metatron : lvl 32

*looks at friends list* I feel most of you will say Valk, but if Zeus gets an ultimate soon....makes me lean towards him.

Devil/Dark is my go-to team, if you know...any of you run with Hera-Ur. soo i'm not sure

I'm sitting on two tamas right now. And though I don't use Shiva as much anymore, there's a part of me that wants to +297 and fully awaken him. What was your team composition with Shiva as a sub, if you don't mind me asking?

Tobe

hit a brick wall, everything in my box worthy of damage is red and blue, got no green and i have no good green friends with green gods

sea cave mercury is down right impossible. anybody willing to friend me with a good green leader? (is that even possible)

hit a brick wall, everything in my box worthy of damage is red and blue, got no green and i have no good green friends with green gods

sea cave mercury is down right impossible. anybody willing to friend me with a good green leader? (is that even possible)

/gazes at thread title...

Are you averse to rerolling?

I'm sitting on two tamas right now. And though I don't use Shiva as much anymore, there's a part of me that wants to +297 and fully awaken him. What was your team composition with Shiva as a sub, if you don't mind me asking?

88 Ra
99 D/D Hades (1)
99 Shiva (1)
** Ult Sieg
** Ult Choo
Kirin

suko_32

It's not a green leader, but your rank and my alt account's rank is similar. If you'd like to friend me I have a Horus right now.

Metatron skills aren't useless. Her awakening gives autoheal...and since she does her leader skill at max HP, pretty useful for metal dungeon farming.

Among other things....havn't checked the rest of her skills.

Autoheal is useless. The only thing that gives Metatron teams trouble is demons and they hit for more then 500. I'm at the point where they hit for more then 3k so even a fully awoken team wont be able to heal it back to full. It also doesn't work in Metal dragon farming since
it activates after you match orbs then Metal Dragons will attack you and youll be and non-full hp. The 3 other stuff is niche descended type skill and you have to have rng bind you for it to matter anyway. The last one is good but its a 5 awoken skill investment.

tr4656

What green leader are you looking for?

Hera-is I've forgotten how I beat you on legend.
Ra, you better step up for Athena, your team was woefully lacking today. What was with the whole no blue orb or light orb drops?

Ra, you and Radav's Ra are my only chance at Athena, you better bring your A-game.

Blew a stone on Take-minakata for no gain on Kano cause I was curious what the dungeon was like, then got tag teamed by a 99% damage attack and another mob on the next floor. Guess I'll try again tomorrow morning...

JWong

Banned
omg finished ECO heaven sent

puzzle and dragons can be so stressful sometimes

Edit: any of these ECO dudes worth keeping?

coy

Coy, did you send me a friend request?

Yeah, just got 25 more friend slots (and will probably snag another 25 after this set of free stones) as I put my ID up on the spreadsheet and was already near the limit.

Blew a stone on Take-minakata for no gain on Kano cause I was curious what the dungeon was like, then got tag teamed by a 99% damage attack and another mob on the next floor. Guess I'll try again tomorrow morning...

Brave.

JP godfest has JP 2.0 gods again (3 straight godfests I believe). Still wish I didn't miss out on the last one (JP 2.0 + Egyptian) but this one (JP 2.0 + Greek 2.0) ain't so bad considering the upcoming busties. Will definitely roll a few.

Votes for Survey Dungeon 6 are now open!
1. Pick a monster off the list here:
http://mobile.gungho.jp/news/pad/131011_anke.html
2. Tweet @pad_sexy with the name of the monster (in Japanese, of course) and the hashtag #パズドラアンケート
3. Don't cheat else they'll cancel the survey

Targets are: Mid Ninjas, King slimes, fully evolved Goblins, Mythical monsters (skills up the three regular Archangels, Apollo, and Persephone), Shouki and Jaki (skills up... themselves, Werewolf, and Pixie), Red Chaser (skills up Leilan, good Tengu leader), Lil' Dragons and Pterra/Spinon, Ogres (not bustied), Knights, the rest of the healer girls, MIK, Titan, Vamp, Dragon Plant(!), Demon Masks, 3* Demons, Chimeras, Toy Dragons, and Pengdras.

If I were you I'd pick either Red Chaser (レッドチェイサー) or Piedra (ピエドラ). Particularly Piedra, cause fuck yes I'd like to have a max SL Drawn Joker.

Votes for Survey Dungeon 6 are now open!
1. Pick a monster off the list here:
http://mobile.gungho.jp/news/pad/131011_anke.html
2. Tweet @pad_sexy with the name of the monster (in Japanese, of course) and the hashtag #パズドラアンケート
3. Don't cheat else they'll cancel the survey

Targets are: Mid Ninjas, King slimes, fully evolved Goblins, Mythical monsters (skills up the three regular Archangels, Apollo, and Persephone), Shouki and Jaki (skills up... themselves, Werewolf, and Pixie), Red Chaser (skills up Leilan, good Tengu leader), Lil' Dragons and Pterra/Spinon, Ogres (not bustied), Knights, the rest of the healer girls, MIK, Titan, Vamp, Dragon Plant(!), Demon Masks, 3* Demons, Chimeras, Toy Dragons, and Pengdras.

If I were you I'd pick either Red Chaser (レッドチェイサー) or Piedra (ピエドラ). Particularly Piedra, cause fuck yes I'd like to have a max SL Drawn Joker.
So I'm assuming this is a Japan only kind of thing? We've never gotten one of these have we?

So I'm assuming this is a Japan only kind of thing? We've never gotten one of these have we?

We have gotten all of them, just not named "Survey Dungeon". That's where Dark Knight Sword/Blade of Justice/Dragon Guardian/Scarlet Snake Princess/whatever the fire one is named came from.

We have gotten all of them, just not named "Survey Dungeon". That's where Dark Knight Sword/Blade of Justice/Dragon Guardian/Scarlet Snake Princess/whatever the fire one is named came from.
Oh I see. I didn't realize we could vote on those. Well in that case I'm probably leaning towards max skilling a Pierdra.

coy

1/3 Hera-Is - finally got a gravity skillup after going 0/5 the last 2 tries bleh
2/15 Angelion - 1 from max
1/5 Fortoytops - wish it was Parvati instead

0-stone Hera-Is Legend again - same Kirin farm team as before but with more +eggs and 1 Awakening for Kirin (loving the enhanced orbs!). Stalled on F2 while all other floors were 2 turns or less.

Kirin max +120 *1 (unsure how to denote an awakening)
Sieg 87 SL4
CuChu 93 SLmax
Ecchi 96 SL4
Verche 46 SL3
Kirin max +156 (thanks Wanchan!)

Under 10 minutes and no real danger as the RNG gods treated me well with orbs.

E: 0/5 Artemis - such a pain to save and evolve those squids and come up empty

razterik

As nice as a skilled Drawn Joker would be, I'd rather have the King Slimes. That may be the 0/5 King Shynee and 0/5 King Bubblie in me speaking, though.

Top Bottom