• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

#onetruegod

Takeminakata was easy with Anubis/robin, probably doable with robin/robin. Only missed 10 clears once (on light/dark ogres). Took 8 turns and 1 stone (1 turn each levels 1-3, 3 on level 4 costing me the stone, 2 on level 5). Would have been 7 turns but fingers slipped when taka appeared on his first turn.

Oh that was on mythical btw

So if you have a robin you can do this with some stat stick blue, red and light monsters. I used Siegfried, valk, Zues, and echidna

BlueSteel

#onetruegod

Takeminakata was easy with Anubis/robin, probably doable with robin/robin. Only missed 10 clears once (on light/dark ogres). Took 8 turns and 1 stone (1 turn each levels 1-3, 3 on level 4 costing me the stone, 2 on level 5). Would have been 7 turns but fingers slipped when taka appeared on his first turn.

Oh that was on mythical btw

So if you have a robin you can do this with some stat stick blue, red and light monsters. I used Siegfried, valk, Zues, and echidna

Quoted for truth. Well, I did use two stones because I couldn't hit 10. Total maybe 10 turns or so?

Zero_IYAD

Can anyone put up a busty Bastet for me?
I only had 2 friends using her, cleared Legend twice but no drop =_=

Edit: Never mind, turned out Robin is a beast with a x32 multiplier @_@

tumblr_mx2mdsIrtv1srgzyyo1_500.jpg

He's up
Not sure if we're friends.
If not, add me

finishing my third take run (where he won't drop..... thanks packet sniffing)..
with monored levelled decently 4atk 2hp 2rcv and 16k+ hp you can reallly dance in here..
i don't even have to user siren..
i just need to blow homura+gigas active on the demon couple @floor4 and everything @30%ish of take..
0 stone with extreme ease...
i'll add you if i don't have you already ty ;)

this is insulting...
8 run for take and no drop..
used 6 stone and had 2 lvl up in the meanwhile...
8 run for a 40% drop.. is this real life?

on the other hand, the 2k pal point of login bonus totalled for 13 roll.. 2 tamadra 1 metal king..
at least some tamadra luck..

Zero_IYAD

9th run and he dropped..
with a plus....

oh well tonight we'll see how my luck with rem roll fares...
Congrats : )
This happened to me with Goemon, who's dungeon was much much worse, harder & longer!
Each run took me around an hour, & he finally decided to drop on the 9th run.
Funny I NEVER used him till now :/

razterik

Not enough time to play this weekend. Going to miss Supers, too.

Robin-rolled my way through Mythical Take with little difficulty. Took Siegfried, Valk, Ares, and I&I for balance boosted hilarity from my low level boy wonder. Then failed out of Legend on the 'ki brothers with two rounds of 7 combos. Blew through on second attempt with mono red. Would try to skill up, but have too many other projects waiting today, especially with 2x dungeons this afternoon. Think I am skipping Godfest tonight.

Got the stone for take's dungeon. No divinegon drop or light ogre drop in three more runs. I can never get these special rare drops to actually drop.

No formula, Cerberus, salamander, or divinegon.

razterik

They just sit in your box, anyway. Cerberus is the only semi useful one. And he pops out of the PAL machine once it gets upgraded.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Not enough time to play this weekend. Going to miss Supers, too.

Robin-rolled my way through Mythical Take with little difficulty. Took Siegfried, Valk, Ares, and I&I for balance boosted hilarity from my low level boy wonder. Then failed out of Legend on the 'ki brothers with two rounds of 7 combos. Blew through on second attempt with mono red. Would try to skill up, but have too many other projects waiting today, especially with 2x dungeons this afternoon. Think I am skipping Godfest tonight.

Yeah, my time is a bit limited this weekend as well. And, while this godfest looks great, I actually can't buy stones for a few weeks - I FINALLY bought other video games, haha. Vita sales and deals have got me for ~$100 in video games this month. :)

Jagernaut

Beat Takeminakata Legend with a mono red team. Would have been zero stones but a cascade brought him below 25% before Goemon was ready so I used 1 stone but did not get the drop.

Tried Mythical next with a dual Robin team and beat it in 2 stones. I failed to get 8 combos a couple of times and it cost me.

went 2/3 on Is skillups. 0 for 1 then 2 for 2. crazy luck. Now Is and Hades are on the same turn, should shave a few turns off of stalling.

Going to faceroll this dungeon with #onetruegod.

razterik

So, those of you who play JP, is it worth rolling in the Godfest over Crystal Defenders REM? I already have both Odins and Red Sonia. I could use Horus, but I would rather play my Suzaku anyway. Ranger, Thief, Time Mage and Puppetmaster seem more interesting to me than any of the Romans or Egyptians. Have six rolls worth of stones.

So, those of you who play JP, is it worth rolling in the Godfest over Crystal Defenders REM? I already have both Odins and Red Sonia. I could use Horus, but I would rather play my Suzaku anyway. Ranger, Thief, Time Mage and Puppetmaster seem more interesting to me than any of the Romans or Egyptians. Have six rolls worth of stones.

It's not a terrible decision. FFCD REM is like the Batman REM in that there are few awful rolls in it.

thetechkid

I was able to 0-1 stone Take-Legend with Kushindahime/Isis and Kushindahime/Kushindahime and I'm wondering if I would be able to do the same on Take-Mythical to get a guaranteed drop?

Jagernaut

I was able to 0-1 stone Take-Legend with Kushindahime/Isis and Kushindahime/Kushindahime and I'm wondering if I would be able to do the same on Take-Mythical to get a guaranteed drop?

For Mythical you need a stronger multiplier than Isis's 3x. If you use Kushinada/Kushinada or Kushinada/Robin and keep hitting at least 8 combos you can do it. Just bring some strong blue subs for Takeminakata.

Jagernaut

As far as blue goes the best I got is a Siren and a blue ripper I pulled from PAL this morning so...

Strong water subs will take down Takeminakata faster when he is in his red half but you can use your strongest fire and light subs. Just watch out for the big attack he does when he drops below 25% hp.

ZeroAKA

I've ran the Pierdrawn dungeon on Expect at least 15 times in the past few days, but not a single one has dropped so far. Hopefully I'll do better once that 2x drop rate comes around.

Zero_IYAD

Just finished farming Dungeon of Sapphire Dragons, dropped 3 stones on stamina refreshes & got 3 Tamadras in these 345 stamina.
Not bad at all, that was my 24th Tamadra & I fully awoken Hera-Ur.

On the other hand, Hera-Is is my 1st 5 million EXP-curved monster am leveling & this is a super long & tiring journey to Max level her -.-

J0dy77

Boy Wonder saves the day. Took a Robin/Bastet team for Mythical Takem. That was a ton of fun and definitely got lucky on a couple cascades when I was in a pinch. Love running that style of gameplay to see how much you can match.

I tried Legendary with Hermes and was wiped on the dark/light guys using that special skill (viper wasn't charge) going to run that again with robin when stamina recharges for the stone.

raiot

Just finished farming Dungeon of Sapphire Dragons, dropped 3 stones on stamina refreshes & got 3 Tamadras in these 345 stamina.
Not bad at all, that was my 24th Tamadra & I fully awoken Hera-Ur.

On the other hand, Hera-Is is my 1st 5 million EXP-curved monster am leveling & this is a super long & tiring journey to Max level her -.-

I got 5 tamas from aprox. 25 stones in the last weeks... (150 Stamina...)

Althane

Finally got a Pierdrawn to drop. I can't imagine how long this will take to max skill. ~_~

Let's put it this way:

I max skilled a Hellray Harpie before I got ONE rank for my Pierdawn.

I've had three of them drop total.

This is ridiculous. >_<

Trying to decide what to do now though. Don't know what monsters to evolve, need to get a God or something and figure out how to keep pressing through the dungeons (finally beat Polar Night Tower yesterday. Blue Guardian was freaking obnoxious)

J0dy77

So I beat Mythical on my first try but failed Legendary Takem twice? Lol

If you don't kill those twins in one round you die. I can't see anyway of getting around it when they both attack the same turn. Debating if I want to roll the dice one more time on a robin team or try mono blue again.

razterik

It's not a terrible decision. FFCD REM is like the Batman REM in that there are few awful rolls in it.

Two Thiefs, two Dragoons, Santa Fencer, and a Ranger. Not bad. Might get a couple more rolls next week.

0/8 on Pierdra and that's all I got from two stones of running it. This is worse than Scarlet Princess...

Top Bottom