• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

J0dy77

Everyone seems focused on maxing Pierdra but does anyone really use him? I have other devils that I would prefer to use over him. Trying to think if there is a team where he's involved that I haven't thought of. Plus his stats are pretty ehhh.

Everyone seems focused on maxing Pierdra but does anyone really use him? I have other devils that I would prefer to use over him. Trying to think if there is a team where he's involved that I haven't thought of. Plus his stats are pretty ehhh.
let's put it like this..
dark heartMAKER :)
fits into devil team..
fits into dark team...

siren is VERY good, but
max level siren 2800ish stat point
max level pierdra 3600ish stat point..
factor in multiplier etc and there you have it :)
plus....
devil type give multi to all devil, and most devil are black or have secondary black element..
so if you put siren into such party she'd loose effectiveness...
same if you put her into a monodark....

is this enough reason?

Colby

Will some max Awoken Odins please add me? I need dat auto-heal for King of Gods. It would help me a ton, and I'll give you a ton of PAL points!

384 134 290

chrono01

I'm not getting good Pierdra drop-rates, and I only have 55 Stamina so using Magic Stones isn't exactly...beneficial.

I will not stop, though. I've fed around 6 Pierdra today and not one skill-up. I still need 5. ~_~

chrono01

does it matter how you feed your Pierdra? I have 3 is it best to feed all of them at once or one ata time or does it not even matter>
It doesn't matter. One or many, you still get the same chance. You can get multiple skill-up's if you do it in the same fusion, but each enemy still counts as one chance.

If you only need two skill-up's and fuse five at a time, you have the potential to waste a point if it otherwise would have given you three skill-up's. That's the only downside to fusing more than one at a time. You also save a bit of gold by doing them all at once.

That being said, I always do them single. Making the fusion in multiple, and not getting a skill-up, is heart-breaking.

You guys are playing Expert Pierdra, right? I'm still getting almost one drop per run. Sometimes zero. Sometimes two! And sometimes with + eggs on them.

Genji

You guys are playing Expert Pierdra, right? I'm still getting almost one drop per run. Sometimes zero. Sometimes two! And sometimes with + eggs on them.

Very nice! While I'm 2/12 on skill ups overall, I just went 0/8 on drops running Expert. Frustrating, but I hope my luck turns around if I do roll later tonight during the Godfest :)

lordcyno

Max skilled a drawn joker after 35 pierdras which is pretty good for my skillup luck.

Going 0/10 on Persephone hurts though. Probably just wait until mystic dark since the evo materials are a pain.

I really don't have much use for drawn joker right now even on my lucifer and devil teams but I guess it's nice to have.

Very nice! While I'm 2/12 on skill ups overall, I just went 0/8 on drops running Expert. Frustrating, but I hope my luck turns around if I do roll later tonight during the Godfest :)
Oh yeah, I'm definitely going to be paying for my good-ish luck (3/9 on skill ups, too!) come godfest. Fallen Lucifer, let's go! =(

Zero_IYAD

Took me 5 hours farming that place, fed almost 40 Pierdras, am finally done T_T

tumblr_mx3wqtIGQK1srgzyyo1_500.jpg

I also ended up with 15 Wicked Ladies which I don't know what to do with.

thetechkid

I have a question about Ultimate Evolutions and Skilling up. Say you have a Drawn Joker and you max its skill, if you ultimate it would you need to level its skill again or would it remain the same as before the ultimate?

Amon37

I have a question about Ultimate Evolutions and Skilling up. Say you have a Drawn Joker and you max its skill, if you ultimate it would you need to level its skill again or would it remain the same as before the ultimate?

I believe since the skills are the same it carries over

thetechkid

So then I could start skilling up my Pierdrawn now and not have to worry about having that progress reset with the evolutions?

Ducarmel

So then I could start skilling up my Pierdrawn now and not have to worry about having that progress reset with the evolutions?

Yeah go ahead its safe, the only time skills reset is if the skills change in an evolution.

Pierdrawn does not change skill so skill up carry over.

An example of monsters that lose skill up is starter dragons like Tyran, he loses his skill up when he evolve to Tyrannos because the skill changed.

Genji

5 rolls:

1) Dark Metatron
2) Thanatos
3) Pierdrawn :(
4) Pierdrawn :(
5) Fairlio

I can use Fairlio for my Valk team at least. Dark Metatron seems very cool, but don't have a team for her yet. As expected, the 2 Pierdrawn led to 0 skillups.

Ducarmel

Was hoping to score Hades, Dark Metatrron, or any Dark/Light god to have a decent Horus team.

Kirin on my first pull I should quit while I am ahead
Kushinadahim on second pull nice I really should quit
Hanzo o.k.
a group of star eggs and dark elemental :(
Ame No Uzume bye bye Firedragon.
Karin alright
Meimei o.k. I should stop now.

Uthred

Vampire, Thanatos, Phoenix Knight, Lillith - no golds, 3 out of 4 farmable and all dupes, thats me done for this godfest

Edit: Zero skillups from all four, in my time away from P&D I'd forgotten dat REM rage ;)

seady

Kirin, Umisachi&Yamasachi, and Thanatos. Seeing as I don't have any gravity users I'll probably use Kirin a lot.

Man you got both 4 Colors 5x Attacker in one scoop. I want either one of them and couldn't get them in either Japanese or American account.

thetechkid

Man you got both 4 Colors 5x Attacker in one scoop. I want either one of them and couldn't get them in either Japanese or American account.

Outside of Kushinada, the last 3 Godfests have been utter trash for me so I'm glad I finally got things.

Jagernaut

4 pulls

Siren
Cupid
Basilisk
Dark Dragon Knight

Some of my worst pulls ever, I guess I used up my luck with the Drawn Joker skillups.

Althane

Is godfest worth the 3 pulls I have saved up?

Just kind of meh on the Japanese gods, not sure I'd be able to really use them for some time.

chrono01

Six pulls:

Vampire Lord
Okuninushi [this makes my second one...will use to Awaken]
Drall +1 [fed, no skill-up]
Dryad [def, no skill-up]
Beast Rider
Hades [I actually wanted this one]

So....1/6 that I wanted. Not good. Oddly enough the only Gods I pulled were from the Shadow Waltz and not the actual Godfest. ~_~

I really wanted a Green Odin [already have Blue Odin], Dark Metatron, and Arch Angel Lucifer. I already have Kirin, as well as Izanagi and Ame no Uzume. I'm tempted to purchase more stones, but I must resist...

suko_32

Pulled once:

Raphael

Eh, I'm done. I can't see any use for him right now but it could of been worse and I've said the same thing to other REM's and later they became useful.

Zero_IYAD

9 pulls:
Ame no Uzume
Goddess of the Art, Ame no Uzume (( WTH!! Since when REM drops evolved forms of the gods! & why the heck did I get the evo form of the one I got on the 1st pull :| ))
Pierdrawn ((Serisouly :/ ))
Ceres ((Why is she here! Oh well, I wanted one))
Shaitan
Pierdra
Pierdra
Naga
Undine

I should've stopped at Ceres >__<

3* egg rate decreased, 4* egg rate increased, some 6* (non-God?) eggs added permanently. There are probably other changes too, but I don't remember right now.

They are adding in evolved rippers (really) so not all of the changes are good ones. My understanding of things is that you really aren't that much better off with the machine in terms of getting desirable non-farmable mobs than you were before.

So....1/6 that I wanted. Not good.

That's actually on par/above average to be honest.

suko_32

Decided to be a fool and also pull on my main:

-Mystic Stone Knight (Dupe)
-Venus

I intended to stop there but absentmindedly pressed to pull again and with a sigh got

-Umisachi&Yamasachi

Not bad.

Musan

Really good set of rolls:
Cupid
Basilisk
Ra
persephone (dupe)
Kushidanada
Kirin

I'm gonna stop there, I would really like an ookinushi, but with this I can get a good light team going.

Althane

Godfest pulls:

1: Titan - Eh, I was going to farm him up at some point... but still. ugh.
2: Chaos Dragon Knight - ....
3: Ame no Uzume

Well, I finally have a god in my inventory. Not... the one I would've picked, but I guess a decent leader for my Fire team, so long as I keep a decent Healer around to keep my HP above 80%.

Was hoping for Lucifer (yeah, I know), or Kush. Oh well. I'll figure something out.

Edit: I take that back. I had Yomi in my box before this. So... meh. How is Ame no Uzume anyways?

Top Bottom