• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

Kreed

KpXzhCo.jpg

First of the ultimate healer girls, Ultimate Alraune.

They can either buff leader of some of the healer girls or i dunno..
Because atm, archangel, alraune and siren have absolutely no meaning as leader...
Siren has use as subs due to farmable skillup, but alraune and arch have pitiful active too...

razterik

Lilith is so sad that nobody remembers that she's a healer too.

Siren is actually a really decent lead for low level non-burst content. But she needs better stats badly.

got an unlucky drop to activate Haku and crushed through the masks. Seriously....2 out of the 3 colors activated on drops. Couldn't stall, no way I was going to waste stones on it. Had 2 + eggs drop as well.

Need to get a baddie on my haku team for quick farming...

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
It always impresses me when people can max skill a Zeus or a Zeus Dios. That being said, I got my second Zeus last time he was here, so I have no desire to give him another run.

mmm
any chance monored can zeus?
that god bind is a major pita, since with that he disables both freyr and ares...
and i'd get just gibbed....
guess i'll ready a team for him for christmas, for i suppose we'll get a new megaevent for christmas//year's eve :)

Jagernaut

It always impresses me when people can max skill a Zeus or a Zeus Dios. That being said, I got my second Zeus last time he was here, so I have no desire to give him another run.

There's no way I'm going to try to max skill Zeus. I have a Lv 80 Zeus that I want to evolve to L/L and I picked up another one last time that I want to evolve to D/L.

Jagernaut

mmm
any chance monored can zeus?
that god bind is a major pita, since with that he disables both freyr and ares...
and i'd get just gibbed....
guess i'll ready a team for him for christmas, for i suppose we'll get a new megaevent for christmas//year's eve :)

Zeus has almost 4 million hp and hits like a truck, and the chimeras right before are also hard. Mono red has no chance. A dark focused team with multiple gravities and 2 delays is best. A Haku team can zero stone it.

Edit. I take that back, mono red has a chance but only a double Goemon lead mono red.

Ducarmel

Zeus has almost 4 million hp and hits like a truck, and the chimeras right before are also hard. Mono red has no chance. A dark focused team with multiple gravities and 2 delays is best. A Haku team can zero stone it.

Edit. I take that back, mono red has a chance but only a double Goemon lead mono red.

I saw this Ame no Uzume monored team take on Dios and Valkyrie, could this team take on Zeus?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfspYAVSogA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UIWYQc7l-k

Limit

Mine will be up in a second.

E: He's up.

I have to ask - HOW do you play #onetruegod well? I mean, is it all luck, or are you THAT good at making 10 combos?

I have a hard time activating Anubis even when using puzzcombo, let alone using him normally.

wanted an haku, but rem gods were against it......

Mine will be up in a second.

E: He's up.

I have to ask - HOW do you play #onetruegod well? I mean, is it all luck, or are you THAT good at making 10 combos?

I am not that good at it but It is mostly luck, unless there are some orbs missing.

edit: and I am not sure we are friends ingame 399633290

Althane

I'm tempted to see if I can beat all 3 levels of the Legendary Evil Dragon.

My proposed team to do this is:

Leader: Chaos Devil Dragon
1st: Lightning Holy Dragon
2nd: Hellray Harpie Demon (max skilled!)
3rd: Meteor Volcano Dragon
4th: Graviton Earth Dragon
Friend: Lucifer

The Int and Exp look to be easily beatable, but do you think the above will be able to beat the Master?

Jagernaut

I saw this Ame no Uzume monored team take on Dios and Valkyrie, could this team take on Zeus?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfspYAVSogA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UIWYQc7l-k

Probably, you would have to get past the chimeras on round 4 without using Goemon. If you get 2 green chimeras you would crush them, blue chimeras would only take half damage. Also the chimera's double strike hits for 20k and if they are on the same timer that could be 40k damage every 2 turns. They can also bind your leaders.

thanks did not work...

I have found that if you can get 8 matches your odds of getting two cascades are pretty good. Getting those 8 matches is hard though.

eh no matter the board i can sort out a 6 combo without any issue..
more than that i need to take it calmly to sort out the path to follow...

Ducarmel

Probably, you would have to get past the chimeras on round 4 without using Goemon. If you get 2 green chimeras you would crush them, blue chimeras would only take half damage. Also the chimera's double strike hits for 20k and if they are on the same timer that could be 40k damage every 2 turns. They can also bind your leaders.

I don't have a team ready anyway but next time. Still missing a maxed skilled Echidna which I still cant even get 1 skill up after feeding it 10 nagas, and nor Freyr I have to use Flame Archer.

I'm tempted to see if I can beat all 3 levels of the Legendary Evil Dragon.

My proposed team to do this is:

Leader: Chaos Devil Dragon
1st: Lightning Holy Dragon
2nd: Hellray Harpie Demon (max skilled!)
3rd: Meteor Volcano Dragon
4th: Graviton Earth Dragon
Friend: Lucifer

The Int and Exp look to be easily beatable, but do you think the above will be able to beat the Master?

Lucifer leader skill is wasted I would go with a max Odin friend or better yet a Dark/Dark Hades friend or any other dark resist monster friend. I have Dark Minerva 55% dark resist, if you need a friend.

Althane

Lucifer leader skill is wasted I would go with a max Odin friend or better yet a Dark/Dark Hades friend or any other dark resist monster friend. I have Dark Minerva 55% dark resist, if you need a friend.

Don't have anyone with a max Odin, but the Seraph of Dawn Lucifer (max awakened) seems like a pretty good one. 300k damage should be enough to wipe out the Mythical boss after I nuke it in my first turn.

On the other hand, Dark Minerva sounds like it'll help a lot, so... PM'd.

Ducarmel

Don't have anyone with a max Odin, but the Seraph of Dawn Lucifer (max awakened) seems like a pretty good one. 300k damage should be enough to wipe out the Mythical boss after I nuke it in my first turn.

Yes that is great but stalling for 35 turns and healing for >5000+hp if the nuke does not kill him and you did not do enough damage after that, if your confident you can get the heart matches when you need them, then go for it.

Is she, uh... Self-pollinating?

Lololol no ultimates for Indian gods yet.

Maybe it will be like Indra and Virtra where only some of the Healer girls get Ultimates? Echinda with an ultimate may be a bit OP.

I would love an ultimate for my Shiva, but I am beginning to think it is as likely for that to happen as it would be for ultimates for all of the Angels...

linsivvi

Whatever the case wait until 2x before you attempt legendary evil dragon. The boss is not a guaranteed drop even on master level.

Althane

Whatever the case wait until 2x before you attempt legendary evil dragon. The boss is not a guaranteed drop even on master level.

It's a 40% drop?

The hell?

Yeah, I'll wait. Guess I might as well clear int and expert while I can, get those out of the way.

Maybe it will be like Indra and Virtra where only some of the Healer girls get Ultimates? Echinda with an ultimate may be a bit OP.

I would love an ultimate for my Shiva, but I am beginning to think it is as likely for that to happen as it would be for ultimates for all of the Angels...
As i said a few Lines before, echidna with toydragon level stat would gain quite some value...

linsivvi

It's a 40% drop?

The hell?

Yeah, I'll wait. Guess I might as well clear int and expert while I can, get those out of the way.

It's one of the earlier biweekly dungeons which didn't have the legend levels. It's consistent with the other master level dungeons where you only get 40% drops.

StMeph

As i said a few Lines before, echidna with toydragon level stat would gain quite some value...

Echidna doesn't need to gain any value. She's already the most-used sub in the game, on 95% of teams regardless of type or color.

That, and Echidna can't have Toytops-type stats, because she's a Healer, and Toytops is Balance. Her distribution will always favor heavy RCV, which is the most expensive stat of the three on a per-point basis.

#onetruegod

You may have to revise #onetruegod to reference Kushinada now over Anubis since she's scalable and reaches the same peak as our under-used friend.

Or maybe it's about #truebelievers going all-or-nothing with either 0x or 100x.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
You may have to revise #onetruegod to reference Kushinada now over Anubis since she's scalable and reaches the same peak as our under-used friend.

All-or-nothing. <3

Echidna doesn't need to gain any value. She's already the most-used sub in the game, on 95% of teams regardless of type or color.

That, and Echidna can't have Toytops-type stats, because she's a Healer, and Toytops is Balance. Her distribution will always favor heavy RCV, which is the most expensive stat of the three on a per-point basis.

I don't mean she needs to gain value, but an echidna with more stat would make it EVEN better..
As for stat distribution..
Dragon joker 2241/833/472
Echidna. 1277/949/650

I think that with ult evo they can sequeeze an extra 150 rcv, although if ear that would bring her too close to amaterasu ult..

My guess is all the healers get a few hundred HP and upgraded leader skills. I wouldn't be surprised if Echidna gets two busties similar to Duke.

linsivvi

How about Siren? Right now she's at 721 RCV after awakon. With auto heal she can recover 2663 hp per round. Any RCV gain would be good and they may even make it 4x since Ama will get upgraded to 6x too.

StMeph

I don't mean she needs to gain value, but an echidna with more stat would make it EVEN better..
As for stat distribution..
Dragon joker 2241/833/472
Echidna. 1277/949/650

I think that with ult evo they can sequeeze an extra 150 rcv, although if ear that would bring her too close to amaterasu ult..

Drawn Joker is a Dragon/Devil. The closest toy dragon analogue is Angelion, who gained a Healer subtype with the latest ultimate evolution.

5* Angelion
HP: 2176
ATK: 783
RCV: 360
Total: 3319

6* Angelion
HP: 2226
ATK: 783
RCV: 540
Total: 3549

Angelion gained 230 points of stats: 50 points in HP, and 180 in RCV. The additional non-main color sub-element is worth more than same-color sub-elements, and usually corresponds with a lower (in this case 0) ATK increase, if any.

5* Echidna
HP: 1277
ATK: 949
RCV: 650
Total: 2876

It appears lower, but raw stat totals are misleading, because RCV is worth more than ATK, which is worth more than HP. If we use +eggs (or Awakenings) as the measure of equality, 10 HP = 5 ATK = 3 RCV. Using that to normalize total stat values,

Echidna's stats are worth: 127.7 + 189.8 + 216.7 = 534.2
5* Angelion is worth: 217.6 + 156.6 + 120 = 494.2
6* Angelion is worth: 222.6 + 156.6 + 180 = 559.2

Echidna is already better than 5* Angelion, and is only marginally worse than 6* Angelion. This doesn't take Awakenings into account, where Echidna gains another 20 points in stats from 30 RCV and 50 ATK, and would basically already make her 6* Angelion's statistical equal, sans the sub-element.

Alright quick question for you all. My better judgment got cast aside, and I rolled some more prior to the end of the godfest. I ended up with a Hades and a U&Y.

My question is, if one only has a single Hades, which ultimate evolution would you go for, D/L, or D/D?

As far as burst teams, I've got Horus, Haku, and U&Y.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I have the first edition. Works perfectly there. Nice little device.

I can pick up a used first edition for cheap, or get a new second for nearly double the price. I'm going to look into this...Could be nice to have (and it's a good way to start my Android file before switching to an Android phone next year).

Alright quick question for you all. My better judgment got cast aside, and I rolled some more prior to the end of the godfest. I ended up with a Hades and a U&Y.

My question is, if one only has a single Hades, which ultimate evolution would you go for, D/L, or D/D?

why god, why everyone has a haku...
where were you during my 22 roll? Q_Q

D/L is great with Umiyama and now that his resists are 55% isn't too badly deficient from D/D.

Top Bottom