• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

DAT VENUS, She is a perfect sub for L.meta team.
And Pandora just OP as usual. I hope she gets skill bind instead of skill boost though.

Ducarmel

Guess I have to do Hera S and Sanda just for Venus. I have not tried doing them since I did not care about having them in my box.

I do have Pandora and two Wukong's. Technically I do have viable teams for them I'm just missing 1 or 2 cards to make the most optimal build

My Pandora team is ready but I wish I had Dark Valk and Dark Meta for the best Pandora team.

Wukong I'm missing Fuma and Thor.

More nice updates.

Nobody mentioned the new Juggler monster from the FFCD collab? Unless it's a typo, the leader skill seems insane. Maybe it's not practical in actual play, but it certainly seems potent at first glance.

New addition to the FFCD REM is the 曲芸士 / Juggler
Active: Change board to Wood, Light, Dark, and Heal orbs
LS: 7x ATK when matching 2+ heal combos

NineH

I can't believe Pal egg to REM window theory worked. Pulled until I got a gold then I immediately pulled the FotNS REM and got Raoh. I know it's just superstition but it's fun to think it may be true.

- Silver Navi Tamadra will accompany the player as friend helper. Getting far enough in Legend Dungeons will level-up the Silver Navi Tamadra to the Gold version. Gold Navi Tama can be used to learn new awakenings.
AaWuWGB.jpg

Some of these new, universal awakenings include:
- +10% HP to the card
- ATK stat up
- Resolve effect
- Self Skill Boost
- Time extension
- Increases RCV when matching 4 heal orbs
- Increases defense when matching heal orbs in a cross formation
- Enhanced orb boost. Increases damage when matching enhanced orbs (description says it needs to be exactly 5 orbs)
- Damage boost after reaching 6 combos
- Damage boost when matching 4 attributes
Nobody mentioned this either? Look at how many legendary awakenings Horus has, it's ridiculous. I guess this is the new persistence mechanic I was predicting they'd reveal.

Nobody mentioned this either? Look at how many legendary awakenings Horus has, it's ridiculous. I guess this is the new persistence mechanic I was predicting they'd reveal.
I saw that, but don't understand it. I thought it was just for use during rogue (now called Legendary) dungeons or something.

Also, I hope LKali 's ultimate gets an HP and/or RCV multiplier.

J0dy77

DAT VENUS, She is a perfect sub for L.meta team.
And Pandora just OP as usual. I hope she gets skill bind instead of skill boost though.

Holy crap at Venus getting three light row enhance. And Wow, Pandora is just OP with double dark row enhance. She was strong enough already. Really wish Yamato got the same treatment instead of the third completely unnecessary skill boost.

jay23

L.kali getting a uevo already?, she's already pretty strong so I hope we don't get a weak uevo.

Wow at those other cards, blue Odin looks badass. And lol at those materials needed for starter dragons.

ccbfan

Vritra becomes a devil too.

Thats actually huge for Vritra.

Vritra was always a great Ronia sub if he just was a devil.

Nice HP stats
2 Row enhance
2 skill boost
1 skill resist

The 1.5 dark attribute boost allows for a mini boost for the 2nd Ronia.

He's on par with Lucifer now IMO.

smbu2000

Aww, was hoping for more. Even Aquaman has over 1300 ATK... :(
Well Blodin does have much higher HP and RCV compared to aquaman. Plus the 3 TPAs make up for the slightly lower attack power.

It was the same with Liu Bei who only has HP +100 and ATK +60 over the evolved version, but the 3 TPAs make him much stronger.

I'm looking forward to his uevo. It's also nice that they made his uevo materials very easy to get.

I just devolved my Venus and now I need to devolve my Vritra, too. I haven't used him at all since my old Lucifer party, but he definitely looks usable in his new form.

Nice HP stats
2 Row enhance
2 skill boost
1 skill resist

Vritra's new ult gives it a 2nd skill boost too

edit:totally misread your post, you already said that lol

seady

More nice updates.

Nobody mentioned the new Juggler monster from the FFCD collab? Unless it's a typo, the leader skill seems insane. Maybe it's not practical in actual play, but it certainly seems potent at first glance.

It is crazy overpower. It's not hard to get two combo of hearts. Especially with heart changer like Hero God or Norn, you can easily get 49x.

Zero_IYAD

Damn!
FF Collab & all these Ultis.. This game doesn't wanna die in peace xD
With all these Ultis they're forcing us to reverse so many monsters! Even starters look bad ass!
We really REALLY need a stable dungeon to grab the god damn orbs! Way too many monsters require them lately =_=

On another note, I turn into a noob whenever I deal with Friday dungeon lately!
I've been running Sky Prison for the past 3 weeks every Friday & I can't clear it once with the regular dual L/L Zeus leads!
Even tho at a point I really mastered that strategy & had way too many Angelits & Devilits than I need!
Maybe turning Hera & Hera-Is into Ultis messed up the team, but now I either kill everything on the 1st floor or hardly kill anything!!
Any good team for a person who doesn't have a Hanzo? This is really bothering me lately x_X

shinjijai

On another note, I turn into a noob whenever I deal with Friday dungeon lately!
I've been running Sky Prison for the past 3 weeks every Friday & I can't clear it once with the regular dual L/L Zeus leads!
Even tho at a point I really mastered that strategy & had way too many Angelits & Devilits than I need!
Maybe turning Hera & Hera-Is into Ultis messed up the team, but now I either kill everything on the 1st floor or hardly kill anything!!
Any good team for a person who doesn't has a Hanzo? This is really bothering me lately x_X

I find any team (2.5x/3x learders) with one full bind resist and 2 quick armor break can clear Friday's pretty easily. What do you have in your box?

seady

L.kali getting a uevo already?, she's already pretty strong so I hope we don't get a weak uevo.

Wow at those other cards, blue Odin looks badass. And lol at those materials needed for starter dragons.

L. Kali will not get much boost. Having Uevo so soon will in fact hurt its potential in the long run.

Unlike U&Y and Kirin who with similar leader skill, L. Kali already got sub-element and sub-type and strong awakening skills even before Uevo. I am guessing she will get a little change in her leader skill to become something like Christmas Kirin (less power but with HP/Recovery boost). But the problem is Christmas Kirin is also a healer and also Light/Fire type so this may seem duplicated.

Maybe she will just get a 0.5sec additional awakening skill...

I two stoned mythical zhao yun. Not terrible, especially since I got the mini GZL drop. It's too bad that neither gave me a skill up on big GZL. I guess I have to wait until he gets an easier to acquire skill up monster.

Still no clue on how to attack zhang fei, so I'm waiting. I need another dub-emelits anyway (got to evo Liu bei)

linsivvi

Nice HP stats
2 Row enhance
2 skill boost
1 skill resist

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Sometimes you put a Lilith in there for a second boost. Max skilled Vritra with 2 skill boosts is 5 turns less.

jay23

L. Kali will not get much boost. Having Uevo so soon will in fact hurt its potential in the long run.

Unlike U&Y and Kirin who with similar leader skill, L. Kali already got sub-element and sub-type and strong awakening skills even before Uevo. I am guessing she will get a little change in her leader skill to become something like Christmas Kirin (less power but with HP/Recovery boost). But the problem is Christmas Kirin is also a healer and also Light/Fire type so this may seem duplicated.

Maybe she will just get a 0.5sec additional awakening skill...

This is what I feared, now when the meta game switches to a new playing style she'll be at the end of the list.

J0dy77

Another dungeon falls to Beelzebub/Ronia. I've cleared almost every dungeon except Mephistopheles at this point with her.

rVfafRSl.jpg

Edit: in honor of zero posting again I made sure to take the screenshot just as the egg dropped.

razterik

Isn't it more like, because they were already going to release a uevo for her, they used the second place pick (Lu Bu) instead and gave him one. I'm guessing no uevo was planned for him at the moment.

They could've just used Pandora and said hey that's what everybody chose, but it's like we are getting a bonus one since Pandora was already set to release.

Giving GungHo too much credit. I have no doubt that Lu Bu was in line for uevo same as all the other 3k. Everyone knew Pandora ultimate was already coming (it was even teased in the previous stream), and yet people still voted her in first. The choice they should have made would be to give Pandora a second split ultimate. Giving us Lu Bu ultimate early is the same as just presenting the single Pandora ultimate and calling it done. So lazy and they deserve to be called on it.

Sadly, as good as Pandora will be with devil and the extra row, I think Andromeda is now the best hero god. That extra skill bind resist makes all the difference when you can add perfect sub Hermes. Pandora has to give a slot to Chester to achieve the same and she already blew most things away with her damage so the row doesn't seem super helpful on her team.

As someone who has few of the REM row enhance monsters for a Pandora team, that extra awakening is going to help my burst a lot, so I'm happy she's getting it.

Sadly, as good as Pandora will be with devil and the extra row, I think Andromeda is now the best hero god. That extra skill bind resist makes all the difference when you can add perfect sub Hermes. Pandora has to give a slot to Chester to achieve the same and she already blew most things away with her damage so the row doesn't seem super helpful on her team.
I think the only ones ecstatic about the devil typing are the Ronia players. Wonder if a drop in RCV is coming with the ult...ugh. Gungho probably didn't want to give her the extra skill bind resist because that would've made Chester useless. Sucks for those of us w/o Chester.

shinjijai

I have waaay too many monsters for screen shots.
Haven't updated my PADX profile in a while but it contains most of my box's favorites.
Build me a team, am sick of losing =_=

rodin with friend rodin/shiva, and fill it up with red guys (chimoye, ares, etc.) with a lot of s+ and put l.meta for bind resist/clear. might need freyr/hera-ur for final burst. stall as much as possible in the first round, you can probably do like 3 orb red with 4-5 combo to clear all crappy lits and leave 2-3 mythil left. and stall for a long time. play with that, it should work. it's almost what i'm using now for my friday dungeon.

ccbfan

Just released a super easy team for Friday myth.

Ronia (2 Skill boost)

Vritra (2 skill boost)/Belial(2 skill boost)/Lucifer(2 Skill Boost)
Bub (2 skill boost)
Chibi Lilith (1 skill boost)
Enchilada

Lu Bu(1 skill boost) (Ronia if no Chibi Lilith)

Thats 8 skill boost.

Ronia starts at 7
Enchilada starts at 2

R1-Just kill and Ronia at 6 and Enchilada at 1.
R2-Enchilada and kill (use at least 5 turns) and Ronia at 1 or charged.
R3-Lillith and kill and Ronia charged.
R4-Ronia + Lubu + Bub.

The desire sensor in full effect for me right now. 8 runs of Friday expert, I'm looking for Dub Amelits. 8 Dub Mythlits drop. My unevolved Haku is crying.

Ducarmel

Junos Island has the bonus today

I would run Chaos Dragon of Ruins for Dub Amelits. Cost less stamina, get better exp, fodder to level up low leveled stuff, and plus eggs.

Top Bottom