• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

Tobe

i think i had one more pull without iaping on the HnK collab, BAM golden egg still the desire meter was on full effect, so got raoh i cant really complain casue i have 2/3 golden eggs with no iap. toki :'( best brother isnt here tho.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I was really lucky this Friday Dungeon, got like 8 Dub-mythlit in 10 runs - ridiculous. The week before Dub-topalit dominated and before that Dub-amelit.

All these Dub-mythlit allowed me to evolve/ult evo a bunch of my unit.

2015-02-21-11-27-28c2u5k.png

2015-02-21-11-25-32ipus0.png
2015-02-21-11-25-52trut6.png
2015-02-21-11-26-04wtu37.png

2015-02-21-11-26-17ymulh.png
2015-02-21-11-26-48v4uhz.png
2015-02-21-11-27-16mvu66.png

Only need to level/evolve Vampire Lord and my whole Ronia team is Devil. I am in need for some Awakening, glad we are getting Tamadra spotted tomorrow.
Still need to try Zhao Yun Descended! and the final Fist of the North Star Collab dungeon - but there isnt much time left.

I realized I had 20 million so I decided to use some stones and run Tama village...

It was Terrible, I got three awakenings from 10 minis and two big tamas. I did go 2/3 on red Tama skill ups... On my red Tama (don't have a Rodin)...

Not worth it, I'll wait until I hit 200 stamina before I try that again. It's just not worth it.

My poor awoken hades, christmas kirin, sasuke, Hanzo and red valk... They need awakenings...

cw_sasuke

Any reason to go for the Village when we get Tamadra spotted tomorrow ?

No, not really. Tamadra Retreat is just better unless you are looking for skill ups.

I had been looking for awakenings and GrOdin skill ups. Instead I got three red tamas... I also had an extra 10 mil.

I'm also anticipating Tama retreat for group E being at midnight central time...

Quantum

RNG is such a harsh mistress.

Am currently trying to max skill my CDD - it is integral to my KotG farm team, although I don't really need max level - I've gotten it to level six so far. This entire week since Monday I've sunk every stamina point into the dark insect dragon (mythical) and have had really terrible results.

0 skill ups for CDD over the most recent 30 feeds. (6 skill ups over previous week)
0 Skill ups for Durga over 6 feeds (0 skill ups over 15 total)
4 Yatagarasu invades - no skill up.
1 cerberus invade.

other news: finally max skilled hermes just as they announce easier skill up mats, Amon (#1) at level 7 with 33 feeds left to do.

Great announcement for the Uvo of Blodin as I have two max'd at the moment (not skilled) so it will definitely help with some of the damage issues with a blonia team pre-spike.

trying to decide on which team to "main" for awhile

Blonia/Blodin/Blodin/Hermes/Bubblie/Blonia subs: (amon/seig/melgo/oro/kirin)
LMeta/LValk/ChibiValk/shinee/DQXQ/Lmeta subs (sunquan/ech/Lkali/yomi/venus/etc)
Lkali/SunQuan/Yomi/Fuma/Lkali/Lkali subs (second fuma?haven't thought about it)
LuBu/CDD/Haku/Haku/Baddie/Ronia subs (none- 100% 2.5 min KotG farm team)
Pandora/Haku/Haku/Hanzo/Hanzo/Pandora subs (none - this team is not max skilled)
ChibiRonia/ChibiRonia/belial/FAL/LuBu/Ronia subs (unclear team/work in progress)

previously given-up on:

- GGY team, it just sucks as a lead - mediocre subs with terrible damage
- Loki Team - first lead - no reason to run anymore
- Rebel Luci team - old school - no reason to run

future teams possible:

- blue healer - only missing I&I but have hello kitty version
- Kirin team - have all subs just don't like the playstyle/orb troll
- Durga - no one uses her, no reason to put team together

not sure what I want to go for in the future, probably staying non-IAP until a REM with good mobs comes around or introduction of a playstyle change.

I refuse to REM pull on the off chance I get a True Ronia, Dmeta or LZL

I don't understand why either Egyptian 2.0 or Norns would make someone pull - perhaps I just haven't seen an optimal team run.

TLDR: 1500 Stamina feeding CDD without a single skill up and I'm supposed to want to pay to skill my current teams? WTF gungho?

I don't understand why either Egyptian 2.0 or Norns would make someone pull - perhaps I just haven't seen an optimal team run.
I feel like the Norns are basically just TPA focused Sonias. Higher damage leader skill makes up a bit for the general superiority of rows. I'm not 100% sold on Verdandi, since high HP with low RCV isn't my thing. I would love a Skuld, though. Naturally high HP along with enhanced RCV appeals to me, and I have some great TPA blue subs.

As for the Egyptians, I'm not in a hurry to get any of them. I'm still convince that DQXQ's ultimate will take her in that direction, so hopefully that will give me a chance to try out the play style.

I feel like the Norns are basically just TPA focused Sonias. Higher damage leader skill makes up a bit for the general superiority of rows. I'm not 100% sold on Verdandi, since high HP with low RCV isn't my thing. I would love a Skuld, though. Naturally high HP along with enhanced RCV appeals to me, and I have some great TPA blue subs.

Urd is also really good. You can build her around rows rather than two prong. Something like: Urd/Shiva/Freyr/Rodin/Belial/Urd

Above team (only the leaders with plus eggs, +297) has 9 fire rows, 9 skill boosts, 31k hp, and 3.7k rcv.

With everyone hypermaxed you get 35k RCV and 5.2k RCV. Urd's actually a fairly good leader. If I roll an Urd I might even use her primarily instead of Verdandi.

Verdandi has RCV problems, but her optimal team just rips through everything. Verdandi + Liu Beis + GZL + Perseus just wrecks dungeons. I sadly lack a GZL and a second Liu Bei. My own Verdandi team is Verd/Artemis/Canopus/Liu Bei/Gronia/Verdandi. A whopping 40k hp... but only 3.8k rcv so I'm basically never going to be at full HP.

Skuld plays the most similarly to Sonia. Not sure what her optimal setup is. I personally lack great subs but I could run: Skuld/Sun Quan/Sun Quan/Berry Dragon/Lakshmi/Skuld. With only the leaders maxed on plus eggs the team would have 21k HP, 14k RCV, 9 blue orb enhances, 7 skill boosts, 6 rows, and a nice 3 time extends. Honestly not bad. Though I imagine a Sonia team would be stronger ultimately.

The Norns all have access to some broken setups. And then with less broken setups they can still do descends and are good for farming.

razterik

trying to decide on which team to "main" for awhile

Blonia/Blodin/Blodin/Hermes/Bubblie/Blonia subs: (amon/seig/melgo/oro/kirin)
LMeta/LValk/ChibiValk/shinee/DQXQ/Lmeta subs (sunquan/ech/Lkali/yomi/venus/etc)
Lkali/SunQuan/Yomi/Fuma/Lkali/Lkali subs (second fuma?haven't thought about it)
LuBu/CDD/Haku/Haku/Baddie/Ronia subs (none- 100% 2.5 min KotG farm team)
Pandora/Haku/Haku/Hanzo/Hanzo/Pandora subs (none - this team is not max skilled)
ChibiRonia/ChibiRonia/belial/FAL/LuBu/Ronia subs (unclear team/work in progress)

Blue Sonia and Light Tron basically have the same problem in the current game. Not enough burst damage without full hyper max. They can still carry you through 90% of the game, but require real devotion and perfect subs to go further.

Light Kali has the most upward trajectory since she is the newest, but I'm surprised you consider this team if you dislike Kirin style play. It's almost exactly the same. You have all the pieces to make a great squad.

Chibi Ronia isn't worth leading with at this point.

For RoBu, I would drop Baddie and switch Lu Bu to sub. Lead with ultimate Beelzebub. Better HP, almost the same damage, and the enhanced orbs give a bigger burst or flexibility when needed.

That's the old perfect standard Pandora team. With max skill and some plus eggs, it can clear anything that doesn't absorb dark, preemptive one shot or skill lock. It's not the perfect team anymore, but it is still amazing enough to heavily invest in if you like the play style.

Quantum

Light Kali has the most upward trajectory since she is the newest, but I'm surprised you consider this team if you dislike Kirin style play. It's almost exactly the same. You have all the pieces to make a great squad.

I feel like with fuma and with LKalis' active there is much less chance of getting trolled.
To clarify - I haven't spent too much time with Kirin and at this point have used Lkali more often largely because Im not great at saving up orbs for potential spikes, to me is seems Lkali brings her own boards. I "wasted" months playing DQXQ due to the easy activation until the realization that she just wasn't doing enough damage - I should have been concentrating on kirin.

Chibi Ronia isn't worth leading with at this point.

I figured - I still have Ronia Envy though.

For RoBu, I would drop Baddie and switch Lu Bu to sub. Lead with ultimate Beelzebub. Better HP, almost the same damage, and the enhanced orbs give a bigger burst or flexibility when needed.

I'll have to look into this as a team for more dungeons - as posted I've only really used it for KotG - it is designed to work perfectly for the last three levels (haku floor 8, Ronia+LUBU floor 9, baddie+haku+CDD for zeus). it hasn't failed in months.

That's the old perfect standard Pandora team. With max skill and some plus eggs, it can clear anything that doesn't absorb dark, preemptive one shot or skill lock. It's not the perfect team anymore, but it is still amazing enough to heavily invest in if you like the play style.

Skilling this team has been very painful - but it is a long term goal - I just don't see me ever being able to hypermax a team so there is no perfect answer.

With everyone hypermaxed...

I feel like a lot of the discussion with respect to different teams falls into two categories - hypermaxed teams and how great they are versus the same team without all +297's. I feel like almost any team hypermaxed would destroy all content.

I've been playing for a little over 700 days and a quick add-up of my top ten or so plussed mobs equals about 1 plus per day played (about 700 over 10 mobs)

at my current rate it would take almost 4 years to put together a single hypermaxed team from scratch - doubt thats gonna happen.

I feel like a lot of the discussion with respect to different teams falls into two categories - hypermaxed teams and how great they are versus the same team without all +297's. I feel like almost any team hypermaxed would destroy all content.

I mean I listed the team stats without hypermax. And I think the stats are fairly respectable, sans Verdandi who desperately needs RCV plus eggs on everyone.

"Urd is also really good. You can build her around rows rather than two prong. Something like: Urd/Shiva/Freyr/Rodin/Belial/Urd

Above team (only the leaders with plus eggs, +297) has 9 fire rows, 9 skill boosts, 31k hp, and 3.7k rcv. "

And Verd/Liu Bei/Liu Bei/Perseus/GZL/Verd will destroy a ton of content without any plus egg investment. Feel free to replace Perseus with a third Liu Bei or a second GZL.

But I my main point is that if the Sonias are worth rolling for, so are the Norns. They are very capable of making good teams, even without a bunch of plus egg investment. They also all have solid farmable options.

Skuld plays the most similarly to Sonia. Not sure what her optimal setup is. I personally lack great subs but I could run: Skuld/Sun Quan/Sun Quan/Berry Dragon/Lakshmi/Skuld. With only the leaders maxed on plus eggs the team would have 21k HP, 14k RCV, 9 blue orb enhances, 7 skill boosts, 6 rows, and a nice 3 time extends. Honestly not bad. Though I imagine a Sonia team would be stronger ultimately.
My Skuld team will be something like: Skuld, Blodin, U&Y, BValk, LZL, Skuld. With a fully plussed friend and my hyper U&Y that's 23k HP and 9k RCV. If I had one, I'd probably use Muse, or maybe Aquaman instead of LZL. Starling also makes a really good farmable sub.

I'm about to pull the trigger on plussing Haku. Blodin's uvo has me second guessing though. It seems like he should now be a U&Y staple sub. In fact, speaking of Skuld, Blodin can pair up with her for some great stat totals. Using the subs I listed above, with no plusses, I would have 30k HP and 5k RCV. Not sure if it's worth pursuing though. Any thoughts?

Verdandi has RCV problems, but her optimal team just rips through everything. Verdandi + Liu Beis + GZL + Perseus just wrecks dungeons. I sadly lack a GZL and a second Liu Bei. My own Verdandi team is Verd/Artemis/Canopus/Liu Bei/Gronia/Verdandi. A whopping 40k hp... but only 3.8k rcv so I'm basically never going to be at full HP.
I'm guessing your lack of GZL is why you're excited about Verdandi? Verdandi has a much bigger HP buffer but at the expense of a lot less attack power. But unless you're tackling dungeons that require a huge HP threshold (or if your GZL team is lacking +eggs, Kushi, etc), GZL seems like a better 2PA green lead.

Wonder how well a row based Verdandi team might work but it seems like everybody is focusing on 2PA since it's fairly common on green subs and Verdandi already has one herself.

My Skuld team will be something like: Skuld, Blodin, U&Y, BValk, LZL, Skuld. With a fully plussed friend and my hyper U&Y that's 23k HP and 9k RCV. If I had one, I'd probably use Muse, or maybe Aquaman instead of LZL. Starling also makes a really good farmable sub.

I'm about to pull the trigger on plussing Haku. Blodin's uvo has me second guessing though. It seems like he should now be a U&Y staple sub. In fact, speaking of Skuld, Blodin can pair up with her for some great stat totals. Using the subs I listed above, with no plusses, I would have 30k HP and 5k RCV. Not sure if it's worth pursuing though. Any thoughts?
Don't consider a potential Skuld team in your decision-making process if you don't have her unless you plan on rolling hard for her. Go with w/e sub is used more often in your current (or near future) teams.

J0dy77

I'm about zero for my last 25 trying to farm a light jewel. 0-8 on hera-so today.

I need two!! Please rngesus answers my prayers.

I'm kind glad I ended up stoning for Beelzebub. Makes things pretty easy.

Running Beelzebub, King Baddie, Christmas Hera , D/D Haku and Dark Dill Sirius ATM blowing my way through the harder normals

razterik

I'll have to look into this as a team for more dungeons - as posted I've only really used it for KotG - it is designed to work perfectly for the last three levels (haku floor 8, Ronia+LUBU floor 9, baddie+haku+CDD for zeus). it hasn't failed in months.
Skilling this team has been very painful - but it is a long term goal - I just don't see me ever being able to hypermax a team so there is no perfect answer.

I've been playing for a little over 700 days and a quick add-up of my top ten or so plussed mobs equals about 1 plus per day played (about 700 over 10 mobs)

at my current rate it would take almost 4 years to put together a single hypermaxed team from scratch - doubt thats gonna happen.

For KoG, Beelzebub is what I run in JP and it works really well for tanking and healing on the boss floors if I can't put out enough damage in one turn.

Skilling up multiple Byakkos and Hanzos along with Pandora is a big investment, but totally worth it. And Pandora ultimate fits many devil teams.

Hypermaxing a team requires dedication if you aren't casually spending stones. Focus on one team and don't get distracted. It's honestly much easier and quicker than it used to be. Drop 5 stones on Star Vault every two weeks, another 10 or so on 5x tech Mondays (or 3x normals whenever that comes to NA) for plus eggs. Run supers/king carnival with natural stamina or try coin dungeons for good fodder and rank up exp. When skill up dungeons are around, stone a few times during bonus rates, especially 2x. We get enough free stones to do this as long as you aren't rolling the REM. Hyper max team is doable in 4 months, maybe less.

For KoG, Beelzebub is what I run in JP and it works really well for tanking and healing on the boss floors if I can't put out enough damage in one turn.

Skilling up multiple Byakkos and Hanzos along with Pandora is a big investment, but totally worth it. And Pandora ultimate fits many devil teams.

Hypermaxing a team requires dedication if you aren't casually spending stones. Focus on one team and don't get distracted. It's honestly much easier and quicker than it used to be. Drop 5 stones on Star Vault every two weeks, another 10 or so on 5x tech Mondays (or 3x normals whenever that comes to NA) for plus eggs. Run supers/king carnival with natural stamina or try coin dungeons for good fodder and rank up exp. When skill up dungeons are around, stone a few times during bonus rates, especially 2x. We get enough free stones to do this as long as you aren't rolling the REM. Hyper max team is doable in 4 months, maybe less.
1500 +eggs in 4 months is a tall task unless you play on the JPN server where +egg events are commonplace. We get SV roughly once per month and 5x techs like once every two months. If you get 100 +eggs each time SV comes around and go hard enough on 5x techs Monday to finish a 297 in 24 hours both times, you still need 491 +eggs. That's 4 +eggs/day average, not counting the SV and 5x techs days.

That's doable if you didn't also have to scrounge for skillups during the 4 month period too.

I'm guessing your lack of GZL is why you're excited about Verdandi? Verdandi has a much bigger HP buffer but at the expense of a lot less attack power. But unless you're tackling dungeons that require a huge HP threshold (or if your GZL team is lacking +eggs, Kushi, etc), GZL seems like a better 2PA green lead.

Wonder how well a row based Verdandi team might work but it seems like everybody is focusing on 2PA since it's fairly common on green subs and Verdandi already has one herself.

Don't consider a potential Skuld team in your decision-making process if you don't have her unless you plan on rolling hard for her. Go with w/e sub is used more often in your current (or near future) teams.

Yeah. Though if I roll GZL I can use him as a leader or sub on Verdandi. Really I am just excited because she can clear mythicals with the subs I have and is not a combo leader. And good art. I would replace her with Urd if I rolled one now that I see the potential my Urd team has. A row Verd team probably could work.

She is probably one of the top green leaders and I have a lot of good green subs. I also have a bunch of great red subs so Urd would also be amazing.

Yeah I never plan based on getting REM subs. I'm living the non-IAP life! I actually meant using Blodin as a leader with a friend Skuld. So if I put my plusses in Blodin and my team was Blodin (+297), U&Y (+297), BValk, Starling, LZL, friend Skuld, I'd be at 33k/6k HP/RCV. The problem is, while the consistent damage is pretty good, the max burst is only like 3 million.

Quantum

Hypermaxing a team requires dedication if you aren't casually spending stones. Focus on one team and don't get distracted.

- I haven't made a uvo beelzebub because I keep finding other mobs to use my jewels on
- I've been skilling my hakus while using them in my KotG team - I'll have to u/l a video to show how clean and easy my version works.
- without a doubt hypermaxing takes dedication and focus - I'm dediated but will never be focused. I enjoy playing the game my way - constantly rotating and playing with other teams - I think the game would have lost a lot (pesronally) if I only concentrated on one team.

- I've spent enough >1k on the REM and very little on actually grinding - certainly an issue and not the way a lot of people would have played it, but oddly enough I think I've spent less over the last two years because of this game (I used to buy almost every XB360/PC release on day 1 - haven't done that in a long, long time.) [not that I have to justify my addictions to this crowd ^^ ]

razterik

I've spent quite a bit more than you and I'm not way better off because I sunk most of it in the REM trap. Past a certain point, grinding your teams is the best way to advance. I agree it's not nearly as fun, but it's much, much cheaper!

1500 +eggs in 4 months is a tall task unless you play on the JPN server where +egg events are commonplace. We get SV roughly once per month and 5x techs like once every two months. If you get 100 +eggs each time SV comes around and go hard enough on 5x techs Monday to finish a 297 in 24 hours both times, you still need 491 +eggs. That's 4 +eggs/day average, not counting the SV and 5x techs days.

That's doable if you didn't also have to scrounge for skillups during the 4 month period too.

I've averaged a +297 per month since November, and I'm really lazy outside 5x tech Mondays. Star Vault comes every two weeks lately. 5x tech is maybe every third event? Running the better cycle coin dungeons or 1.5x rate normals is going to net more than 4 plus eggs per day. Even stoning 2x surveys will get plus eggs over time.

So just want to make sure I'm not missing anything before I completely skip yet another collab REM. Are any of the HnK REM pulls good for anything in particular? I notice most of the non-evo forms have 12 cost so could be useful for limited dungeons but none stand out as must-haves. Also I only ran the dungeon for the clear. Have a Gamble Mage but don't deem it work skilling-up. Want to make sure I don't miss out on something less obvious. Thanks.

I need to figure out what to focus on.

My current teams:

Pandora/vamp/ronia/gryps/luci
Wukong/verche/rei sirius/thor/valk
Athena/Thor/wukong/rei Sirius/verche
Lmeta/echidna/angelion/valk/shyne
Ronia/shiva/baddie/Neptune/lucifer

Some another notables cards are:
Red: another ronia, Dino rider, Xmas hera, hera-ur, goemon, Laila, cao cao, and asuka

Dark: Beelzebub, hera, Tiamat

Green: susano, grodin, kushi, verdandi, Perseus, chu

I've been focusing on ronia and the ronia team has cleared the most for me so far.

kswiston

After going through about 50 stones with nothing but shitty 4 star drops on the Fist of the North Star REM earlier this week, I had Athena drop on my first attempt at Hera Sowilo Legend dungeon!

I need to figure out what to focus on.

My current teams:

Pandora/vamp/ronia/gryps/luci
Wukong/verche/rei sirius/thor/valk
Athena/Thor/wukong/rei Sirius/verche
Lmeta/echidna/angelion/valk/shyne
Ronia/shiva/baddie/Neptune/lucifer

Some another notables cards are:
Red: another ronia, Dino rider, Xmas hera, hera-ur, goemon, Laila, cao cao, and asuka

Dark: Beelzebub, hera, Tiamat

Green: susano, grodin, kushi, verdandi, Perseus, chu

I've been focusing on ronia and the ronia team has cleared the most for me so far.
I would continue to focus on making your Ronia team as strong as possible. Work on both Beelzebub and your second Ronia. Eventually you'll be replacing sub-optimal subs like Baddie, Neptune, and maybe Shiva, depending on whether you lead with Beelzebub or Ronia, and if you pair with another Ronia or Lu Bu. Pandora will also be an option when she gets Devil type. You have all the pieces for a top-tier Ronia team.

I would continue to focus on making your Ronia team as strong as possible. Work on both Beelzebub and your second Ronia. Eventually you'll be replacing sub-optimal subs like Baddie, Neptune, and maybe Shiva, depending on whether you lead with Beelzebub or Ronia, and if you pair with another Ronia or Lu Bu. Pandora will also be an option when she gets Devil type. You have all the pieces for a top-tier Ronia team.

Since when has Shiva been considered sub-optimal for Ronia?

J0dy77

I'm about zero for my last 25 trying to farm a light jewel. 0-8 on hera-so today.

I need two!! Please rngesus answers my prayers.

After going about 15 runs without an invade I got 2 in the 4 or 5 after. Was able to get my Red Valk Evo'd in prep for Yamato Ultimate.

The nice thing about Hera-So is that she gives nice experience 600 per stamina, almost on Par with KoG at 700. Plus you get to skill Hera-SO up. I ended up leveling twice today and only having to use 1 stone to get all of the runs in. Much better than Athena or Hera-IS who give nothing in the way of Experience.

I did say maybe. ;)

Shiva's a great sub, especially if you lean toward Fire instead of Dark. I personally lean Dark usually, so Shiva doesn't crack my team unless I need his active. But Ronia has so many options that you can't possibly fit all of them even if you don't use dupes. So even strong options get snubbed if you have better ones.

I've averaged a +297 per month since November, and I'm really lazy outside 5x tech Mondays. Star Vault comes every two weeks lately. 5x tech is maybe every third event? Running the better cycle coin dungeons or 1.5x rate normals is going to net more than 4 plus eggs per day. Even stoning 2x surveys will get plus eggs over time.
JPN server, right? NA isn't nearly as generous with those +egg bonuses.

More than four +eggs per day is trivial. But if you have to grind skillups (especially ones that need to be evolved), you aren't getting close to 297 +eggs per month without copious stone refreshes.

jiggle

Noooo why is Tamara Spotted so early in the day?!
Gonna be in the middle of a road trip :(

How insane is it to consider pulling off to a rest stop so I can get a few runs in? XD

razterik

Also since Dancing Queen Hera-Ur. But I'm probably not in the majority with that opinion.

JPN server, right? NA isn't nearly as generous with those +egg bonuses.

More than four +eggs per day is trivial. But if you have to grind skillups (especially ones that need to be evolved), you aren't getting close to 297 +eggs per month without copious stone refreshes.

No, sorry. I know it's confusing since I play both, but I only seriously farm plus eggs on my main NA account. I think you are understating how often some events return. Last five NA Star Vault dates are 2/14, 2/3, 1/14, 12/26, 12/10. It's every two weeks, with variation based on how stacked they want to make a certain day for stone burning. Last four 5x tech events were 1/9-1/18, 12/8-12/16, 10/25-11/3, 9/10-9/21. About 4-6 weeks, but this really needs to happen more often. Looking at those dates, I would guess that Star Vault shows before March 4th and 5x tech will come with the next event.

JP actually has 5x tech every event (except once in recent memory) and it feels like Star Vault comes around every week and a half there, although I don't often run it. And none of that matters much now because 3x rate on normals...

hermit7

Also since Dancing Queen Hera-Ur. But I'm probably not in the majority with that opinion.

JP actually has 5x tech every event (except once in recent memory) and it feels like Star Vault comes around every week and a half there, although I don't often run it. And none of that matters much now because 3x rate on normals...

I think the issue is that as an enhance it has way too long of a cool down. Beelzebub has the same enhance with a small heal at 10. Hera ur has a 15 and includes a 10 percent gravity. Shiva meanwhile has a 20 turn cd with a defense break that is often times countered with immunities and resists.

Also with the emergence of beelzebub I think that red focused fire teams are on the decline.

Beelzebub/haku/ronia/baddie/minerva/ronia is my present ronia team. I have had dark angel luci but replaced him with beelzebub. Probably will add Pandora when her uevo comes out her rows and time extend as well as short cool down will be sweet.

Thanks. That what I figured I would do. Beezlebub and second ronia are newer pick ups. Haven't had the chance to level them up.

smbu2000

Max skilled my Liu Bei, thank you survey dungeon. Still have 2 more of them I will have to try and do some time. (I haven't evolved either of those though.)

Also collected a decent amount of blue fairies, hopefully I can max out my Andromeda as well.

Been collecting a decent amount of plus eggs as well. Need about 65 more for the DMeta on my iPad and 75 more for the Vegeta on my iPhone. The 3x normal dungeon drop rate has been helpful.

cw_sasuke

Achievement time xD

2015-02-22-15-21-03i6jrj.png

Its not difficult with UY but last time i messed it up because io was too greedy with my active skills on Hera and she killed me. Well and this time i had enough HP to tank one hit from her.

Upcoming goals:

Tricolor Dungeon - Legend
I think i tried a Weekend Dungeon the last time in November - with Kushi as a leader and got destroyed quite fast, i have to go back with a better subs this time.

Keeper of the Gold - Mythical
Should be possible with UY if i recover enough before the preemptive and have SunQuan ready for the boss. Tried it once months ago and got killed, because i thought only the first Keeper had a preemptive...lol.

Legendary Seaway
Still need the clear and to get some UY/Kushi skill ups at some point.

Sky Prison - Mythical
Need a Angelit, have to figure out which team i can use for this one. UY is bad for this one i read.

Cave of Dreaming - Mythical
Same as Sky Prison.

Edit:

I hope Poring Tower comes back soon again, really need to Skill up Lilith.

No, sorry. I know it's confusing since I play both, but I only seriously farm plus eggs on my main NA account. I think you are understating how often some events return. Last five NA Star Vault dates are 2/14, 2/3, 1/14, 12/26, 12/10. It's every two weeks, with variation based on how stacked they want to make a certain day for stone burning. Last four 5x tech events were 1/9-1/18, 12/8-12/16, 10/25-11/3, 9/10-9/21. About 4-6 weeks, but this really needs to happen more often. Looking at those dates, I would guess that Star Vault shows before March 4th and 5x tech will come with the next event.

Wait, those dates can't possibly be tr- well I'll be darned. Guess I should stop complaining about things and start dropping stones on Star Vault
right after I throw a bunch of stones at the REM for red Odin ;_;

cw_sasuke

can always run Legendary Dragons' Footprints - Abyss

the drop rate is ok for lilith (not great, but if you need it...)

True, but considering the dungeon costs and the drop rate its not that attractive at this point. Most weekdays im still farming for evo materials or try to take on Desc....Poring Tower was perfect, it was the first collba dungeon i tried and i got my first Ghostrings there to form a Resolve team and take on Wednesday/Friday Dungeon...good times :-D

I want to skill her up but i can wait for Poring Tower - looking at the Hirstory it might show up soon again if its every 3-4 months.

Also tried Arboreal Encounter because i thought, why not get some Meimei Skill Up fodder...but seeing that you have to evolve the drop to Wind Chaser...nah thats just too much work right now for me.

zoku88

Ran Tamadra Retreat 6 times. Got the last awakening for my Liu Bei (yay 3 two prongs), plus the last 7 awakenings for my Awoken Minerva and 2 for DXDQ. Only need to use one stone for a fresh, too.

I got really really lucky.

Top Bottom