• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

Tamadra retreat was very kind to me as well. 6 runs got me 5 Tamas and 17 babies. The babies got me 8 awakenings, so I averaged more than 2 awakenings per run.

FZZ

Banned
Why the fuck did Tamadra village have to happen at 9am, it is fucking Sunday I slept through it -_-

All the other groups still have it going on, GUNG HOOOOOOOOOO

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Didnt get many Tamadras this time and even less Baby Awakenings - at least enough to max Kushi and Odin. Also have enough for the Sun Quan Ult Evo once we get him.

Think i will work on S-Ranking some of the easier dungeons in the future for Tamadras - have yet to S-Rank one dungeon. Time to refocus on UY because the newer teams are a great amount of Awakenings away from getting much usage anytime soon.

Tobe

missed tama village.... well i got meta knight and captain falcon amiibos instead so no fucks given, also just bought a brand new iphone 6 my 5 was just dying the battery isnt doing good.

so guys how do i change everything to my new phone?

I created 5 Swallowtails with the intent to eventually make a max-skilled Starlight. Then I realized they're perfect for quick TAMA Retreat farming and perhaps others. With 2 leaders that have triple skill-boosts and 4 Swallowtails that have a single awakening each, the Swallows are all active on turn 1. I got in about 70 runs for 170 babies and 30 regular TAMAs. Great farm team for those without 3-4 Rodins. Spent 13 stones total which wouldn't have even gotten me 3 pulls out of the HnK REM.

Starlight will just have to stay unskilled, which is probably best anyway, because it's probably not worth the investment which includes at least 20mil exp and 5 blue jewels.

missed tama village.... well i got meta knight and captain falcon amiibos instead so no fucks given, also just bought a brand new iphone 6 my 5 was just dying the battery isnt doing good.

so guys how do i change everything to my new phone?
Others > Device change > Issue device change code

colinp

Banned
I created 5 Swallowtails with the intent to eventually make a max-skilled Starlight. Then I realized they're perfect for quick TAMA Retreat farming and perhaps others. With 2 leaders that have triple skill-boosts and 4 Swallowtails that have a single awakening each, the Swallows are all active on turn 1. I got in about 70 runs for 170 babies and 30 regular TAMAs. Great farm team for those without 3-4 Rodins. Spent 13 stones total which wouldn't have even gotten me 3 pulls out of the HnK REM.

Starlight will just have to stay unskilled, which is probably best anyway, because it's probably not worth the investment which includes at least 20mil exp and 5 blue jewels.

Ahahaha, that's a great idea!

I'm impressed. Good job George!

Epic Drop

24 babies, 7 tamas. 4 stones worth of stamina.

Didn't feed the babies because I actually need the awakenings, so I'll collect evo mats for them on the days when I have nothing better to do with my stamina

I pulled a lot of the necessary parts for pretty great takeru, urd, gzl, and l.Kali teams, so I need probably 70 awakenings lol.

Don't know where to even focus honestly. I feel like takeru could be great once his evo lands and the survey dungeon hits so I can skill him and my two red ninjas. On the other hand, l. Kali has a new ult coming soon, and who knows what that could do (Hope it's actually good... HP multiplier please).

Too many possibilities is a good problem to have, and a big reason why I enjoy this game :)

jiggle

Got 5 runs in during an "unplanned" pit stop
1 tama
14 babies
5 chibis

Actually need to evo all of them this time
In desperate need of many awakenings

Alrwady farmed gold dragons/dragon plants/dragon fruits ahead of time

No easy way to get dub-topalits ;;

quin

Venus is SO strong now. The 3 row enhancements are powerful.

Her active ability is pretty weak, perhaps disappointing even. It's only 6 seconds to freely move orbs, unlike Hades where 5 seconds is added to the total time.

All in all I really like here. She is the light Satan now!

razterik

i6FnOeH.jpg

Not sure how I feel about this. Never thought I'd get this far.

razterik

http://m.puzzledragonx.com/monster.asp?n=1904

The new evolution for the FFCC Ranger looks amazing. 2x to 4x attack for any color if 6 to 8 orbs are mached. 5x if they are red orbs. She could be a great sleeper hit.

Isn't that 6-8 combos, not orbs? Bit less impressive, but better than the flat 8 combo, 25x she was before.

Now this is crazy:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5jDsgv7S5ik

Also, got a random BFF on my JP account. Is this just a notification message or does it say something else?

Not sure who I'll spend my BFF on. quin vs Cosmo, fight! Hahaha.

quin

Isn't that 6-8 combos, not orbs? Bit less impressive, but better than the flat 8 combo, 25x she was before.

Now this is crazy:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5jDsgv7S5ik

Also, got a random BFF on my JP account. Is this just a notification message or does it say something else?

Not sure who I'll spend my BFF on. quin vs Cosmo, fight! Hahaha.

Gah!! I could have sworn it said orbs earlier. Oh well, she is still O.K.

I think you can just delete it. It's just informing you. You can mail them back though!
I'm scared to choose my friend.

Congrats man. Right behind you, at 499. Seems like I've been sitting in the 400s forever. Not even looking at 600. Lol. I've actually been more excited for stamina milestones during rank ups but I guess that won't matter when stam overflow finally hits.

J0dy77

WTH Gungho, maintenance this morning and no Yamato UEVO or 3k PAL REM? So disappointing.

Feels like we've been waiting on Yamato forever.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

Awesome man - congrats !!

How many days have you been at it ?

Rank wise my next goal would be 267 or whenever you have 150 stamina. If we also get Stamina Overflow at that point i will feel way better when orbing for stamina :-D

Probably not going to use that best friend option until I make a speed farming team. Even then, it's probably going to sit unused until they announce a reset or something...

They really should add a fail-safe to have it reset if someone quits/goes inactive for a significant period of time.

seady

Question:

If I wanna raise skill level of Starter Dragons (their new U.evo match very well with Norn) or Late Bloomer Dragons, what stage are the best to do so?

Princess Punt collab is very good but it rarely happen...

Ducarmel

Flower Dragon and Insect dragon dungeon drop evolved chimeras, it was running the past couple of weeks looks like you missed your best chance.

Mechdragon dungeon and Zeus in technical is a possible source for evolved chimeras

Also Legendary Dragon bosses.

linsivvi

Question:

If I wanna raise skill level of Starter Dragons (their new U.evo match very well with Norn) or Late Bloomer Dragons, what stage are the best to do so?

Spend some stones every time the plus egg dungeon comes around, and skill up your starter/late bloomer dragons with the Chimeras.

razterik

Gah!! I could have sworn it said orbs earlier. Oh well, she is still O.K.

I think you can just delete it. It's just informing you. You can mail them back though!
I'm scared to choose my friend.

Thanks. I'd mail them back, but they'd probably be just as confused at my English response, heh.

idk, do you want permanently available Pandora and Minerva

Hmm, built my Minerva recently, but still assembling her team. My JP dark squad is pretty sad, all I get over there are greens.

I honestly don't care that much about the BFF thing here. I'll think about it a bit more, maybe flip a coin.

Congrats man. Right behind you, at 499. Seems like I've been sitting in the 400s forever. Not even looking at 600. Lol. I've actually been more excited for stamina milestones during rank ups but I guess that won't matter when stam overflow finally hits.

Awesome man - congrats !!

How many days have you been at it ?

Rank wise my next goal would be 267 or whenever you have 150 stamina. If we also get Stamina Overflow at that point i will feel way better when orbing for stamina :-D

Thanks, guys. My days played is somewhere in the 770s. I don't usually look at it outside stone gift milestones.

I was pretty surprised when I passed you, GC. I remember you hitting 300 ages ago and thinking how high up that was. I'll be glad when I can stop looking forward to the *67s when overflow comes.

Question:

If you farm Star Vault, the boss chimeras are a good source of skill ups when they drop unplussed.

colinp

Banned
I'm sure this was talked about before, but where can I find more information about the damage of enhanced row attack awakenings? Am I correct that the rows should each be separate and not joined or does it matter?

Quantum

I'm sure this was talked about before, but where can I find more information about the damage of enhanced row attack awakenings? Am I correct that the rows should each be separate and not joined or does it matter?

yup - they have to be separate

just google / search it and there are tons of topics on row enhancement on PAD forum,

check out this calculator - I've used it to play with prongs and row number calcs.

http://yifanj.in/two-prong/

hermit7

Separate rows 10 percent damage for each awakening per row. Damage is additive not multiplicative

Jagernaut

I just beat Blue Bowl Dragon Mythical with a double Light Zhuge Liang team. Total glass cannon, the 20.25x multiplier is gone if I take even a tiny hit. I had to use Fuu once when a high defense monster hit me. Used Sun Quan, Fuu, LZL, and Valk on the boss.

Quantum

Oh, someone actually uses my calculator. Cool beans.

its amazing how active players are and how many tools are available - I like your calculator, I've been using it for ballpark dmg with my blonia and lkali builds - only one point/suggestion - you can easily get higher than 9 row enhances ("Row Enhance Awakening Number")

regardless its one I have bookmarked.

Tobe

just changed to my iphone 6, didnt need any codes or anything i had the game backed up in my pc. so i guess its all cool. expected to see pad in a higher res im dissapointed.... it looks super crisp in the regular iphone 5 screen, iphone 6 looks like shit.

colinp

Banned
just changed to my iphone 6, didnt need any codes or anything i had the game backed up in my pc. so i guess its all cool. expected to see pad in a higher res im dissapointed.... it looks super crisp in the regular iphone 5 screen, iphone 6 looks like shit.

That's disappointing to hear. I have another year of my 5S... Wonder if they'll upres it. Anyone know if the android version is similarly low res on big screens?

Top Bottom