• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

colinp

Banned
8 rolls and everyone but Sun Quan!

Dupe Lu Bu and Liu Bei. Think I'll keep one of each and feed the other to their big papa versions.

jay23

8 rolls 3 lu bu 3 liu bei 2 cao cao

I'm not even mad, had enough points for 4 regular pulls and got my second devilit :D

Get to uevo my Shiva finally

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Nice seeing everyone getting good to great pulls. Seems like it was worth the wait.

scottnak

caocao x2
lubu
dqxq x2
liu bei
sun quan x2

One of each of the lower 5 I guess? heh

Managed the last 2 after FINALLY getting thru sword combat... still went with robin x kushi even though there was no wood lol :p

J0dy77

14 rolls :

5 sun quan ( fed them all and got zero skill ups)
2 dqxq
1 lu bu
4 Cao Cao
2 Lui bei

I didn't realize some were more rare than others. Clearly I did not have any luck with the rate eggs.

Quantum

Ten rolls

4 cao cao
3 lu bu
1 Dqxq
2 Liu bei

Didn't have a liu bei previously, but would have preferred either lzl or rgy

Oh well, continued run of no golds since Chibi intact.

seady

9 rolls, 0 gold

4 x DQXQ
1 x Sun Quan
1 x Cao Cao
2 x Liu Bei
1 x Lu Bu

Immediately fed 3 of the mini DQXQ to my big DQXQ and raised one skill level.

Jagernaut

12 mini 3K pulls:

4 DQXQ
3 Sun Quan
3 Cao Cao
1 Light Zhuge Liang
1 Lu Bu - one I wanted most

Reminder - Takeminakata in descend challenge gives 2000 pal points, good for 2 pulls.

Zero_IYAD

tumblr_nkovxuk1K51srgzyyo1_540.jpg

Any of these is good?
Should I feed the dupes to each other?

16 pulls. Got all except Life Dragon Zhuge. Don't really need it but I'll spend my pal points trying to get it until the event ends anyway. Haven't fed any yet because I'm not sure if I want to keep any dupes.

hermit7

Had 8 rolls.
Three sun quan
2 Cao Cao
Lei bei
Rgy
DQXQ

Got a skill up off sun quan feeds so all is not lost. Will buy that dungeon and hope to max skill whole the dungeon is up.

9 rolls

3 Cao Cao
2 Sun Quan
3 Liu Bei
1 DXQX

No Lu Bu... And that was all I wanted for my devil team.

Most depressing is I only got 1 skill up out of all the extras (1 skill up on Ultimate Liu Bei)

Maid

Banned
These are mainly for skill ups, right? They don't seem to have any awakenings.

They do. You need to evolve them first.

Really want to have lu bu to replace King Baddie, but seems like GungHo knew what is my desire.

[edit]
Holy molly, my Parvati.

Awoken Parvati
Balanced / Devil
2843 / 1406 / 473 (723 weighted)
Active: Water to heal orbs. Enhance heal orbs.
LS: 3x ATK to wood attribute cards. 1.5x ATK when matching 2 heal combos

cmhY9lt.jpg

Awoken Lakshmi
Physical / God
4197 / 1336 / 100 (720 weighted)
Active: Deal 20x ATK to 1 enemy and heal 50% damage dealt. Randomly spawn 3 heal orbs.
LS: 3x ATK to water attribute cards. 1.5x ATK when eliminating 5 heal orbs

wmHJTKf.jpg

raiot

TQjgVAO.jpg

LS: 3x to wood, 1.5x after 2 heart combos
AS: Water to Heart, Heart to Heart +
a0T9qMC.jpg

LS: 3x to water, 1.5x after 5 hearts match
AS: deal 20x damage and recover 50% of the damage dealt + 3 heart orbs generated randomly.

cw_sasuke

Awoken Parvati

Does that man she does 50% more damage after the heart combos in addition to the basic 3x wood units boost ? Because that would be quite powerful, wondering which materials are needed. Will this be a regular Ult Evo or another one where you need 3 other Awoken monsters like Hades, Venus etc. got.

Awoken Parvati

Does that man she does 50% more damage after the heart combos in addition to the basic 3x wood units boost ?

I think that IS what it means.

With this coming up, I can't wait for Awoken Shiva, I won't break down my current Devil shiva (mainly because he has skill up levels), but I will breakdown my Physical shiva for it... Especially if it becomes Physical/Devil once "Awoken"

Maid

Banned
Awoken Parvati

Does that man she does 50% more damage after the heart combos in addition to the basic 3x wood units boost ? Because that would be quite powerful, wondering which materials are needed. Will this be a regular Ult Evo or another one where you need 3 other Awoken monsters like Hades, Venus etc. got.

You need 2 heart combos, so it's not like you can just have it every time you want. Double Parvati you can reach x20.25, though, and that's a pretty sweet number.
Also, I think the fanbase deduced that most likely her evolve material would involve Cauchemar and Cu Chulain. The rest I guess would be one or two green orbs and a green mask.

cw_sasuke

I think that IS what it means.

With this coming up, I can't wait for Awoken Shiva, I won't break down my current Devil shiva (mainly because he has skill up levels), but I will breakdown my Physical shiva for it... Especially if it becomes Physical/Devil once "Awoken"

Wow thats pretty cool - considering how many Wood units i own i will keep her in mind and see how she performs once she is online in Japan.

Edit:

Shiva has quite a nice AS - hope it doesnt get worse.
You need 2 heart combos, so it's not like you can just have it every time you want.
Also, I think the fanbase deduced that most likely her evolve material would involve Cauchemar and Cu Chulain. The rest I guess would be one or two green orbs and a green mask.

Sure, but you probably only will need it for the boss burst anyway - if paired with Verdandi who provides Hearts as well that would be quite a combo. The basic 3x coupled with TPA will work for most regular mobs and the +20x for bosses. Sounds really cool. GZL is cool and all, but i would love a Wood team with more consistent damage - wondering how she will compare to Verdandi teams.

And Cauchemar and Cu Chulain actually sound like unit i could get my hands on in the next 12 months lol.

Edit:

Do you know which needed monsters are rumored for Lakshmi ?

Wait, with Awoken Lakshmi do you need 5 heart combos each turn to get the 1.5x? Or does it have a hidden counter and once you've matched hearts 5 times you get a permanent additional 1.5x for the dungeon?

Maid

Banned
Edit:

Do you know which needed monsters are rumored for Lakshmi ?

I think it's Noah and Siegfried, but I can't find anything belong to Noah on Lakshmi. You could see it clearly on Parvati portrait, Cu Chulain's spear and Cauchemar's head emblem.

Wait, with Awoken Lakshmi do you need 5 heart combos each turn to get the 1.5x? Or does it have a hidden counter and once you've matched hearts 5 times you get a permanent additional 1.5x for the dungeon?
I think it's just a 5-heart match every time you want the multiplier. Not sure if two three-heart matches also covers it, but it's probably like the hero gods where they all have to be connected.

raiot

I think it's Noah and Siegfried, but I can't find anything belong to Noah on Lakshmi. You could see it clearly on Parvati portrait, Cu Chulain's spear and Cauchemar's head emblem.

Oh, Siegfried could indeed be the second material.
I think Noah is a given, just look at the rainbow below of her!

Jagernaut

Awoken Parvati is nice. 9x base atk and possible 20.25x atk just like Krishna. Double 2 prong and unbindable is good too. I have 2 max skilled Parvati (both evolutions), which should I change to Awoken Parvati, hmm.

ccbfan

Wow they really really hate Indra and Vritra.

All the ults happening about the same time. (So you can't use the power creep excuse)

But the other Gods are so much better while those two become "somewhat usable as subs in certain situations".

Tobe

final roll was liu bei got a complete set, im happy what will i do with the dupes tho. mini cao cao is nice maybe to get some easy S ranks

Top Bottom