• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Hera-Is cleared on Mythical and Legend !!

2015-03-24-08-47-05aos9h.png

My Hera Collection is growing - i will give Hera-Ur Mythical a shot tomorrow with U&Y and hope i reach the final floor and dont get orb trolled.

Congrats on the clear! She was tough for me as I took my LKali team in there and had to survive that 10 turn light orb absorb. If I need her again, I'll probably try a different team.

I don't have much of a collection. I have 3 golds now with Vegeta, Trunks and Goku and quite a few silvers (not complete though.) Picked up Android 16 and 18 as well. I'd like to get 17 as well.
I've posted a pic of my Hyper max Vegeta before. Here is what my uevo Trunks currently looks like. Still need 1 tamadra and 1 more skill level to max him out. (also need to finish levelling him up)

I've been pulling on the DB collab. REM on iPad as well whenever I get free stones and I finally got a gold out it. Gotenks! I gave him 5 bubpys that I had to max skill him. I can use him on my Skuld team and vice versa. It's too bad I don't have Urd on my iPad (have 2 on my iPhone) as he'd be great on that team as well.

*Gotenks*

Amazing Gold collection - Vegeta, Goku and now Gotenks seeing this make me kinda happy that DB is JPN exclusive because i dont know how far i would be willing to go to get my hands on all cards -.-

How is playing with Ult Evo L.Kali ? I dont have her but she would be one of the leaders i would give a try even though i have U&Y - the same cant be said for Kirin or Durga where i dont really see the benefit. How easy is pulling off the 36x multi ?

jay23

Cool, I wonder if they're waiting to release all the awoken Egyptian gods at once.

So this means they're going to speed up the rate of descends in NA so we we don't get the ultimates months before the dungeon material arrives, right? Ha ha ha.

That's definitely an unsure nervous laugh lol, I can't even remember how far behind we are on updates.

Assuming one new descended per event and two events per month we're about two and a half months behind on descendeds. idk how far behind we are on REM/busty updates.

I tried Hera-Is Mythical with my U&Y team this morning; wasn't orb trolled on the 1st floor, but I screwed up the combo because my phone decided to chug for some reason while I was moving orbs. Couldn't recover after that.

I hate when that happens

cw_sasuke

I tried Hera-Is Mythical with my U&Y team this morning; wasn't orb trolled on the 1st floor, but I screwed up the combo because my phone decided to chug for some reason while I was moving orbs. Couldn't recover after that.

I hate when that happens

Yeah that sucks - high power but relative low HP to other Top Tier teams and when there are bind enemies the round can end soon. Did the Stage the first time with U&Y when it was up as part of the Challenges.

U&Y have high HP but i hate getting hit with him because my orb matching skills dont really improve under pressure lol.

Originally I was going to build a an Attackseratsu team with Thor, Athena, and Leilan on it. Now however I've realized that R/G Leilan would go great on Verdandi, so I'm not sure which busty to go with. Opinions?

razterik

You'll find way more Verdandi friends than Amaterasu. I'm not a huge fan of the normal Chinese ultimates because of the lack of skill boost. I assume you're taking Michael to change light?

tr4656

Originally I was going to build a an Attackseratsu team with Thor, Athena, and Leilan on it. Now however I've realized that R/G Leilan would go great on Verdandi, so I'm not sure which busty to go with. Opinions?

It'll be easier to find Verdandi friends but the Ama team seems better.

J0dy77

So hey remember how we couldn't figure out what the other uvo material for Bastet was going to be well about that
oYOozmmm.jpg

I'm 100% fine with this if it brings Horus back to glory!!! Make it hard to get and make the upgrade worthwhile rather than a minor upgrade to his stats and a couple added awakenings.

P.S.

Bad ass artwork too please.

cw_sasuke

Dino Rider, who uvos into an ATV

heh ah alright - makes sense :)

Dont quite get why he doesnt have a skill Lock Awakening like Robin or Gryps Rider. If i ever evolve him i will put him on my Verdandi Team instead of Robin.

*Ostara’s Sign*
[Duration]: 3/27 (Fri) 12:00 AM - 4/5 (Sun) 11:59 PM (PDT)

Light laces its fingers through the wisps of early morning, and a hare peeks its head from its home! From holes and knolls the hares emerge to run through the fields, tugging the light by its fingers, across their backs, and into the horizon.

Ostara has arrived, and she brings the dawn with her.

■① Daily Login Bonuses
3/27 - 4/5 - 1 free Magic Stone
*Bonuses will be distributed as late as 3:59 AM (PDT) the following day.

■② Run from the Gods!
Ostara may have brought Easter with her, but that doesn’t mean that the other gods are happy with her disappearance. Face these Ultimate Rush dungeons if you dare!

3/29 - 3/30 - Ultimate God Rush! *Spirit Jewels invades may appear!*
3/31 - 4/1 - Ultimate Hera Rush! *Spirit Jewels invades may appear!*
4/2 - 4/3 - Ultimate Devil Rush! *Spirit Jewels invades may appear!*
4/4 - 4/5 - Ultimate Dragon Rush! *Spirit Jewels invades may appear!*

■③ The Festival Games
The 5th series of Challenge Dungeons has been opened! New rewards are available for each level--see our post for details:

3/27 - 4/5 - Challenge Dungeon

■④ Surveying the Land
There are monsters to find from corner to corner of the globe! We’ve resurrected some old favorites for you all to enjoy.

3/27 - 3/28 - Dark Knight Sword
3/29 - 3/30 - Blade of Justice
3/31 - 4/1 - Dragon Guardian
4/2 - 4/3 - Scarlet Snake Princess
4/4 - 4/5 - Sword of Flames

■⑤ Special Event Dungeon Schedule
The Spirit Jewels are active in Mythical difficulty dungeons from 3/27 to 4/5!
See here for details: http://on.fb.me/1swdWlb
3/27 - Hera-Sowilo Descended!
3/28 - Zeus Mercury Descended!
3/28 - Tengu!!!
3/29 - Satan Descended!
3/29 - Draggie!
3/30 - Grimoires Descended!
3/30 - Dark Knight!
3/31 - Izanami Descended!
4/1 - Zhao Yun Descended!
4/2 - Kanetsugu Descended!
4/3 - Zeus Vulcan Descended!
4/4 - Noah Descended!
4/5 - Thoth & Sopdet Descended!
4/4 - 4/5 - Guan Yinping!

■⑥ Awesome Daily Bonuses
Pal Egg Event:
3/27 - 4/5 - Evo Carnival Pal Egg Machine
Featuring exclusive evo materials for 500 Pal Points each!

Dungeon Bonus:
5x chance for +Eggs to appear in Technical Dungeons
2x King appearance rates for the Metal and Jewel Dragons
Fusion Bonus:
2.5x Skill Up Rate
*'GREAT!' or 'SUPER!!' EXP Gain probability increase not available during this event
Drop Bonus:
2x Drops for the Daily Special Dungeons
2x Coins for the Weekend Dungeon
*Events subject to change without notice or compensation - see event policy here:http://tinyurl.com/cj7zu4t

it's here

Maid

Banned
or: Skill ups suck so bad that 2.5x still doesn't seem that great.

Positive thinking, the based rate is 10%, with x2 we're at 20% and now we are going to have 25% skilling up rate. That's 20% increment.

Negative thinking, well, that's still like 3 out of 4 material feeders are wasted, and the chance of zero skill up when feeding 5 is still high as ever.

cw_sasuke

Verche and Echidna Dungeon and higher skill up? Wow it's like Gung-ho read my posts the last couple days. This shall be great.

jiggle

■④ Surveying the Land
There are monsters to find from corner to corner of the globe! We’ve resurrected some old favorites for you all to enjoy.

These will have 2x on the last 12 hours ya?

Maid

Banned
Awoken Bastet (still in development and may change)
Devil / Balanced
Active: Mass attack for 1 turn and 1.5x wood ATK for 1 turn.
LS: 3x ATK for 5+ combo. 1.5x ATK when erasing 5 heal orbs simultaneously, 2x ATK when erasing 6+ heal orbs simultaneously

Feel like this one is a nerf instead of a buff. On the other hand:

Sphinx
Devil / Physical
Active: Deal 6666 fixed damage to 1 enemy. Increase orb movement time by 2 seconds for 1 turn.
LS: 5x ATK when attacking with 5 attributes. 1.5x RCV to Physical types.

wGrCjDz.jpg

razterik

New Bastet sucks. Make those extra multipliers one heart combo and two heart combos. Poof, much better. But this is GungHo, so it'll be something dumb instead.

That leader skill is annoying. But she's a much better Verdandi sub now...decisions, decisions...

Maybe people can complain again to save us from a stupid leader skill on a Bastet ult lol.

Ducarmel

whats with the juggler crap its so stupid.

I was imagining something like on top of her combo multiplier she was going to get like an additional atk multipliers for matching colors like .25 for every color match.

Or they would have just give her 1.25 hp and rcv for healer type and green attribute

This evo would ruin Bastet for me. Her sub pool went way down, especially in the big burst orb change category. If you don't have Perseus, Michael, or Verdandi you're shit out of luck. And I guess the active could be worse, but its extremely underwhelming.

I hope they reevaluate. They are really trying to force this heart mechanic, and I'm not a fan. Give this pantheon its own identity rather than continue trying to cover up for Juggler.

Edit: to avoid being 100% negative, I do like her awakenings.

cw_sasuke

Hera- Ur cleared on Legend/Mythical - man i died a couple of times because of stupid mistakes and/or being orb trolled and had to orb for Stamina because i wanted to be done with her.

It would have been easier if i hadnt been so focused on saving up my U&Y actives for the final 2-3 stages :-/

On the last run i went super defensive and stalled on the first and third floor for a couple of rounds. Screwed up stage 4 against Minvera twice but she didnt use Dark Bind so i used SQ active, cleared the board finished her off. Boss floor was perfect - no orb troll, 2 U&Y active and Yomi ready. But i was so in the moment that i forgot to even use Yomi and just went straight for the OHKO.

2015-03-25-13-32-400pufa.png

Nevermind - now i have Hera-Ur - so probably worth the trouble.

Also playing a desc UY during the lunch break is way more stressful than with GZL - wont try that anytime soon.

J0dy77

*Ostara’s Sign*
[Duration]: 3/27 (Fri) 12:00 AM - 4/5 (Sun) 11:59 PM (PDT)

Light laces its fingers through the wisps of early morning, and a hare peeks its head from its home! From holes and knolls the hares emerge to run through the fields, tugging the light by its fingers, across their backs, and into the horizon.

Ostara has arrived, and she brings the dawn with her.

■① Daily Login Bonuses
3/27 - 4/5 - 1 free Magic Stone
*Bonuses will be distributed as late as 3:59 AM (PDT) the following day.

■② Run from the Gods!
Ostara may have brought Easter with her, but that doesn’t mean that the other gods are happy with her disappearance. Face these Ultimate Rush dungeons if you dare!

3/29 - 3/30 - Ultimate God Rush! *Spirit Jewels invades may appear!*
3/31 - 4/1 - Ultimate Hera Rush! *Spirit Jewels invades may appear!*
4/2 - 4/3 - Ultimate Devil Rush! *Spirit Jewels invades may appear!*
4/4 - 4/5 - Ultimate Dragon Rush! *Spirit Jewels invades may appear!*

■③ The Festival Games
The 5th series of Challenge Dungeons has been opened! New rewards are available for each level--see our post for details:

3/27 - 4/5 - Challenge Dungeon

■④ Surveying the Land

■⑤ Special Event Dungeon Schedule
The Spirit Jewels are active in Mythical difficulty dungeons from 3/27 to 4/5!
See here for details: http://on.fb.me/1swdWlb
3/27 - Hera-Sowilo Descended!
3/28 - Zeus Mercury Descended!
3/28 - Tengu!!!
3/29 - Satan Descended!
3/29 - Draggie!
3/30 - Grimoires Descended!
3/30 - Dark Knight!
3/31 - Izanami Descended!
4/1 - Zhao Yun Descended!
4/2 - Kanetsugu Descended!
4/3 - Zeus Vulcan Descended!
4/4 - Noah Descended!
4/5 - Thoth & Sopdet Descended!
4/4 - 4/5 - Guan Yinping!

■⑥ Awesome Daily Bonuses
Pal Egg Event:
3/27 - 4/5 - Evo Carnival Pal Egg Machine
Featuring exclusive evo materials for 500 Pal Points each!

Dungeon Bonus:
5x chance for +Eggs to appear in Technical Dungeons
2x King appearance rates for the Metal and Jewel Dragons
Fusion Bonus:
2.5x Skill Up Rate
*'GREAT!' or 'SUPER!!' EXP Gain probability increase not available during this event
Drop Bonus:
2x Drops for the Daily Special Dungeons
2x Coins for the Weekend Dungeon
*Events subject to change without notice or compensation - see event policy here:http://tinyurl.com/cj7zu4t

it's here

Easter event and they aren't giving us an egg/snow globe? Very disappointing.

Whitelines

Neo Member
cw_sasuke your progress is amazing! Your godfest luck is also good :p, but you have leveled so fast and cleared so many descends in like 2 months.

Jagernaut

Without Hanzo you might only get 3 dark orbs from Haku (I usually get 6 but not always) so that's not reliable for hard dungeons. Good for getting rid of poison and jammers though.

Do you have any of these subs that are good for DTron:

Pandora
Persephone
Dark Valkyrie
Durga
Blue Sonia - off type but makes full water/dark board
Red Sonia - not as good without Hanzo

Jagernaut

You can use Hamahime if you can meet the hp requirements for the dungeon. I would skill up one if you have the chance. Durga is good for when you need to get back below 80% hp immediately. Pandora and Dark Liege Vampire Duke is also a good combination.

cw_sasuke

Wondering if its worth farming some Dragon Flower on Thursday Dungeon without 2x drop...i need some of them for to evolve a couple Babys Ts.

cw_sasuke your progress is amazing! Your godfest luck is also good :p, but you have leveled so fast and cleared so many descends in like 2 months.

Yeah after investing the first months non stop leveling and ranking up i have more down times now where i attempt Desc dungeons and try to get some of the better farmables.

I really hope we get the subtype/conditional desc update soon so i can try some of these dungeons like Guan Yinping as well.

Her stats are poor but she could be ok if you are pairing her with Hanzo. Without Hanzo don't bother.

:-/

Ducarmel

^Sucks, I guess apology stones incoming.
Wondering if its worth farming some Dragon Flower on Thursday Dungeon without 2x drop...i need some of them for to evolve a couple Babys Ts.
:-/

in my experience they drop less then half the time outside 2x, I would not waste the stamina.

The RBG tier 3 (Fire Forest, Sea Cave, Sacred MT.) dungeons during the bonus maybe better, at least better exp per stamina and 6 floors for a appearance/drop vs only 1 floor compared to Thursday dungeon.

Red goes into the bonus in an 1 hour, Blue and Green tomorrow.

Top Bottom