• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

Quantum

HfT3zFc.png

yeah.

edit: btw I must have overfed blodin because after evo'ing I had 7 awakenings - which was a nice surprise!

That BlOdin Evo. So cool. Need to evo mine and find a place for it. What teams would he be good for?
Once the orb enhance buff for his active comes through, he'll have a permanent spot on my U&Y team. The TPAs fit well with the team, and his huge HP will help keep my team above 20k.

I also might run him as lead with Skuld or Blonia. The problem is, nobody plays Skuld. And I do have my own Blonia, but that's pretty much it as far as physical cards go.

yami4ct

Once the orb enhance buff for his active comes through, he'll have a permanent spot on my U&Y team. The TPAs fit well with the team, and his huge HP will help keep my team above 20k.

I also might run him as lead with Skuld or Blonia. The problem is, nobody plays Skuld. And I do have my own Blonia, but that's pretty much it as far as physical cards go.

I really should put a U&Y team together. I have most if not all the pieces to a good one. Only thing that's really stopped me is my Kirin team sort of fills that need and would still probably be better.

Cosmo, Jonsoncao and jiggle thanks for the advice, you guys are the best :)

Edit: Feel free to add me! I always start a half stam run and quit just to make sure I use everyone on my list! 349,396,206

Tobe

Im committed to make the bedt fucking use of my stones once i get them just farming plusses and maxing cards. Also making a gaia team to get that bitch hades is waiting. Im gonna post my box for some theory crwfting im sure i have a whole bunch of teams and im not aware of them.

razterik

JP Challenge 9 Goemon cheese team. Second try, only because I misjudged fat metal's normal attack damage when I could have healed. Not hard.

Also like the new armor shatter effect. Wonder how many more little tweaks like that came with the last update.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So PDX is showing that we might get Greco-Roman, Greco-God this upcoming Godfest.

Don't need any if them...the once I would be interested in are the Awoken forms of Hades but getting the materials will take a life time so I'm not that hyped. Don't have much Orbs anyway... Maybe one #Yolo pull and hoping for DKali hehe.
JP Challenge 9 Goemon cheese team. Second try, only because I misjudged fat metal's normal attack damage when I could have healed. Not hard.

Also like the new armor shatter effect. Wonder how many more little tweaks like that came with the last update.
Well that's a nice looking team. Can't wait myself to get at least Ult Evo LuBu and a unbindable leader.

I hate whoever is picking these godfests in Japan. 3k and Egyptian 2 again. I think 3k has been in the last 5/6 godfests at this point. What in the hell are they doing...

I hate whoever is picking these godfests in Japan. 3k and Egyptian 2 again. I think 3k has been in the last 5/6 godfests at this point. What in the hell are they doing...

Prongs, prongs are one hell of a drug.

Happy to see Greek 1 in the godfest. I'd also be really happy to see Indian 1 on day two. I'd love an Indra or Parvati.

11 chances to get Venus, gonna be one hell of a miss, I look forward to it.

razterik

Agreed. Haven't pulled in a while since they keep repeating. Might drop a couple for Hero/Norse on the hope that Norse goes Awoken soon. When was the last new pantheon introduced? Feels like we are overdue for a new set. Maybe I should just roll FF for nostalgia.

Meanwhile in NA, 3k/E2 would be a perfect Godfest to roll in, but we get the old Greek/Roman junk.

cw_sasuke

Prongs, prongs are one hell of a drug.

Haha, so true - as someone who started the game around the TPA movement is so difficult for me to play and try out non-tpa teams. U&Y, GZL and Athena really spoiled me... love them.

Jagernaut

The Awoken Greco-Romans are really good. I have 2 Neptune and 2 Venus, i would like to get Minerva, Hades, and Ceres. From Greek 2 I have 3! Ares, 2 Apollo, and Hermes. I want an Artemis, and Persephone is one of my most wanted subs.

Tobe

Haha, so true - as someone who started the game around the TPA movement is so difficult for me to play and try out non-tpa teams. U&Y, GZL and Athena really spoiled me... love them.
Works the opposite way for me i started out with the advent of of rows. Its hard for me to think the ideal movement for maximum tpa.

hermit7

My hope is that they will release awoken Greek/Romans soon I think that they are all good with their double orb but their awakenings are a liability sometimes.

Aside from that I need to decide what light lead I want to work on. I have Hathor and Kali and just need some dubamelits to awaken Venus. Another option could be Ra I suppose with his new awoken evo. But I may evo Horus instead.

jay23

Nice I was looking for some awoken Shiva videos yesterday. Of course I was searching in English so I didn't find anything.

Ducarmel

gold egg drop seem to be very generous for ff colab pulled 3 times all gold

Squall, Sephiroth, and Yuna.

Still don't have a decent box but next pc godefest I hope I am just as lucky.

cw_sasuke

Works the opposite way for me i started out with the advent of of rows. Its hard for me to think the ideal movement for maximum tpa.
Yeah that was my point, once you have settled in on some playstyle it gets difficult to switch to something else.

Then again I was hitting millions per sub on GZL and U&Y under right circumstances so there was no reason to change things up, it's the same for players with good row teams.

Tobe

Finally got my stones dont know why but i expected dome kind of compensation. 3 days without my stones. Also no email regarding what was tje problem just an in game mail with 30stones. Pad support is terrible.

zoku88

I might roll a couple of times. The only God I have from this fest is minerva.

I think I have a use for any of the others except for hermes.

You definitely should have gotten something, Tobe. That is just poor service.

Guys I have a GOAT Ra team Ra, L Kali, L kali, D Meta, Grodin and I'm too damn intimidated to use them. I have zero confidence in myself to be able to play him. How do I get better at using not only combo leads but him. It feels like I never have enough time or some orbs seem impossible to manipulate into place.I'm thinking of buying a good stylus(any recommendations) I play on a nexus 7 and i feel my finger slides or sticks around and messes me up a lot. I guess this is what happen when you start with AA Luci and move onto a Ronia team.

jiggle

I want to roll day 1 gf
Too bad after rage rolling last Gf, and expanding my box
I don't even have enough stones to roll once lol

Jagernaut

Godfest announcement.
11148400_1056284621066796_8420949769870026333_o.jpg

11174441_1056284661066792_8302393062320449084_o.jpg

*Godfest Announcement*
[Duration]: 4/30 (Thurs), 12:00 AM - 5/1 (Fri), 11:59 PM (PDT)

The Godfest has been decided upon! Day One brings the return of Greco-Roman Series 1 and 2 Gods, while Day Two includes the Five Elements and Indian Series 2 Gods.

For best results, be sure to note which featured series appears on which day!

For Day 1 of this Godfest, Zhuge Liang is available at standard 1x Rates. For Day 2, Metatron is available at standard 1x Rates. All other Godfest exclusive Gods are available at 3x Rates.

All evolved forms of featured Gods are also included in the Godfest.

DAY 1 : 4/30 (Thurs), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM (PDT)

- Greco-Roman Series 1 -
122 Minerva
124 Neptune
126 Ceres
128 Venus
130 Hades

- Greco-Roman Series 2 -
567 Ares
569 Hermes
571 Artemis
573 Apollo
575 Persephone

DAY 2 : 5/1 (Fri), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM (PDT)

- Five Elements Series -
745 Incarnation of Suzaku, Leilan
747 Incarnation of Seiryuu, Karin
749 Incarnation of Genbu, Meimei
751 Incarnation of Sakuya, Kirin
753 Incarnation of Byakko, Haku

- Indian Series 2 -
1330 Krishna
1332 Sarasvati
1334 Vishnu
1336 Ganesha
1338 Durga

- Special -
362 Odin
364 Odin, the War Deity
1107 Phantom God Odin
640 Archangel Metatron (Standard 1x Rate - DAY 2)
642 Dark Angel Metatron (Standard 1x Rate - DAY 2)
911 Red Dragon Caller, Sonia
913 Jade Dragon Caller, Sonia
1088 Blue Dragon Caller, Sonia
1241 Bearded Deity, Guan Yu
1243 Loyal Deity, Guan Yu
1359 Apocalypse
1372 Sleeping Dragon, Zhuge Liang (Standard 1x Rate - DAY 1)
1374 Life Dragon, Zhuge Liang (Standard 1x Rate - DAY 1)
1585 Goddess of Secrets, Kali
1587 Goddess of Power, Kali
1669 The Norn Urd
1671 The Norn Verdandi
1673 The Norn Skuld

zoku88

I guess I'll also roll some day 2. I really want a non-Kirin Chinese elemental, with preference to Leilan or Mumei.

I have 3/5 of the Indian 2.0 gods though, so a bit dangerous :S

cw_sasuke

Though the dark carnival ends at the same time Day 2 of the Godfest starts.

Is there a reason I am unable to select my Graviton Earth Dragon for evolution? Are there windows for evos? As far as I can tell the evolution to Generate was released last year.

zoku88

Is there a reason I am unable to select my Graviton Earth Dragon for evolution? Are there windows for evos? As far as I can tell the evolution to Generate was released last year.

Are you talking about the ultimate evolution?

Yea, there is no UI for ultimate evolution. You have to use normal fusion and select the right elements to get the ult.

J0dy77

It is getting hard for me to decide where to roll. I have all but Minerva on the Greco 1 series but really want her. Have all of the chinese and durga. Hard to roll trying to get one specific mob.

Did they activate the new UVO for Venus yet?

cw_sasuke

Even on 2x rate the Wicked Lady drops are abysmal - wont bother with it anymore.

Hitting 250 days tomorrow, time flies by...just in time for the Godfest, maybe i will pull once.

Guys I have a GOAT Ra team Ra, L Kali, L kali, D Meta, Grodin and I'm too damn intimidated to use them. I have zero confidence in myself to be able to play him. How do I get better at using not only combo leads but him. It feels like I never have enough time or some orbs seem impossible to manipulate into place.I'm thinking of buying a good stylus(any recommendations) I play on a nexus 7 and i feel my finger slides or sticks around and messes me up a lot. I guess this is what happen when you start with AA Luci and move onto a Ronia team.
This guy's series of videos helped me out a lot when it comes to learning combos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1rGeqv98as

If that's too much, there's this one that puts a lot of those concepts into a single video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLku-s20EBE

Practicing in endless corridors can be good if you go in with an actual goal in mind when it comes to improving rather than just wandering mindlessly. For example, trying to do stuff like matching only one half of the board or making matches without leaving any gaps. You can also practice on pad.dawnglare.com. I don't know if Android has better practice apps than that, but that site works well enough for me.

Bladelaw

I'm close to hitting Rank 20 which according to the new player guide is a big deal.
■Reach Player Rank 20 so that you can roll the present egg machine for a useful dragon (See "Lv. 20 Gift" section below). It's common practice to "exchange" this present with another new player so that both of you get to roll twice. Try the Friend Search forum if you need to find a buddy, or send an in-game message to your friend of choice.

Anyone interested in an exchange?

cw_sasuke

Yes, cleared Challenge Desc. No 6 for the first time - based U&Y. Nearly managed to clear it last time but i screwed up an easy combo, this time i pulled though. Maybe the setup was easier this time but who cares, cleared xD

Sucks that the reward is a Flampy though - i have no use for it. The other challenges are out of my reach - but i hope to give the Lvl 8 No RCV dungeon a try at some point.

Top Bottom