• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

jay23

These results make me so sad. Why the hell is yomi #2 overall?

I have the majority of the top twenty cards but desperately need l kali. Hoping RNG is on my side.

I'm not even sure, maybe people are expecting her to get an awoken form soon?

Or new players want her for change the world, I don't have yomi so I don't mind it much but D.Kali is a way better option.

I'm on day 280 and have 8 out of the top 30 but wouldn't mind dupes of l.kali and ronia.

coy

As it stands, I have 10 from the top 30 so I will definitely pull. However, I have 8 from the current 31-40 which hopefully the dupes are not pushed into top 30.

Edit: It makes more sense to think 31-34 have a fair chance to make top 30, from which most are dupes in that range.

NineH

I have 17 of the 30 gods so I am having a hard time deciding whether to pull or not since the chance of dupes will be very high. I really want a L.Kali or Ronia though so that may push me over the edge but getting a 9th Grodin will make me cry though.

tr4656

I have 17 of the 30 gods so I am having a hard time deciding whether to pull or not since the chance of dupes will be very high. I really want a L.Kali or Ronia though so that may push me over the edge but getting a 9th Grodin will make me cry though.

Those are in every GF though.

I am currently stuck on Polar Night Tower and have cleared the first floor thanks to Cosmo Clock's Awoken Pavarti. Thank you!

kLObLAN.jpg

Here are my cards.

I usually run Fire Dragon Swordsman, Tyrannos, GED, Moondragon and CDD with a dragon boost friend.

Perseus, Avalon Drake, BD Guan Yu, Wood Samurai Ogre and Green Dragon Fruit with any green boost friend is a team I'm trying to be my main but I always go back to my dragons as I don't have good subs for GDF and WSO.

My original team was Horus, Moondragon, Snow Globe Dragon Blanc, GED and a Blue Dragon Fruit but I am terrible at orb matching as I don't have the success I think I should have with this team.

Any team suggestions or advice in general would be appreciated! Non iap here. Rank 70 as well. Grinding away on Tower of Giants.

Thank you.

am_dragon

Doesn't look like Grodin will make this PCGF. I have 9 of the top 30 at 844 days, I pulled 5 yomi on in the last one. I don't really need more of him, but I could really use a Venus, Verdandi, the other Odin's, and I'm bummed that D.Meta isn't making the cut.

Doesn't look like Grodin will make this PCGF. I have 9 of the top 30 at 844 days, I pulled 5 yomi on in the last one. I don't really need more of him, but I could really use a Venus, Verdandi, the other Odin's, and I'm bummed that D.Meta isn't making the cut.
If PADX is correct, DMeta is currently in the top 30, right below Persephone.

I am currently stuck on Polar Night Tower and have cleared the first floor thanks to Cosmic Clock's Awoken Pavarti. Thank you!

Here are my cards.

I usually run Fire Dragon Swordsman, Tyrannos, GED, Moondragon and CDD with a dragon boost friend.

Perseus, Avalon Drake, BD Guan Yu, Wood Samurai Ogre and Green Dragon Fruit with any green boost friend is a team I'm trying to be my main but I always go back to my dragons as I don't have good subs for GDF and WSO.

My original team was Horus, Moondragon, Snow Globe Dragon Blanc, GED and a Blue Dragon Fruit but I am terrible at orb matching as I don't have the success I think I should have with this team.

Any team suggestions or advice in general would be appreciated! Non iap here. Rank 70 as well. Grinding away on Tower of Giants.

Thank you.

You can just direct link to your PadHerder instead of screenshoting it

yami4ct

Oh thank god. I don't need to get a 3rd. I don't even know what to do with two.

Illucio

Banned
Hey guys, so my Galaxy S5 ended up locking on me. I normally swipe my phone via fingerprint, but it was glitching and not giving me that option. The only option was to use the alternative password which I ultimately forgot (Tried 30-40 different password combinations, and I still believe that I know the password but apparently not.) I had to connect to my phone via phone finder website and tried changing the password that way, which still didn't work. So I ultimately wiped the phone and had it set to factory setting.

Now I have almost everything redownloaded and sorted out, but my Puzzle and Dragons game is wiped. I sent in my Ticket last night with all my information and got a message 4 hours later stating I didn't enter an American ID (until I figured out via forums that you have to make a new account and then name that account whatever the ticket number was.) Now it's been a good 12 hours and I still haven't heard back. I'm worried about losing my day counter and having to start all over on it, and all the magic stones being given out daily.

So questions:

How long does Gungho normally take? It's a holiday weekend for most people so I don't expect them getting back with me anytime soon...

Will my daily counter be restarted to 0 if I don't log in for one day (Let's say I logged in for 100 days straight got 5 magic stones for it. But then missed 1 day for whatever reason, will it still go to 101 days afterwards or restart to 0?)

Do I get anything I missed while Gungho has my account under "investigation"?

AFAIK you need to log a new ticket if you mess something up during the process. Rename your account to the new temp name they give you for the second ticket. Also don't be stupid like me and set your name to the sample one from the automated part of the email.

You lose out on anything you miss over the period of time, and your logged in counter resets, but the cumulative one still gets tracked internally somewhere.

yami4ct

Decided to go out and grab my copy. Best Buy guy had to actually go and find it in the back since they didn't get it out on the shelves yet.

Grabbed it now, partially because it's so cheap and partially because I have a feeling this game will end up being quite short run. Don't want to regret it a couple years from now when the aftermarket price has scored. Played a bit and it seems like a cool adaptation of the mobile rule set.

Illucio

Banned
AFAIK you need to log a new ticket if you mess something up during the process. Rename your account to the new temp name they give you for the second ticket. Also don't be stupid like me and set your name to the sample one from the automated part of the email.

You lose out on anything you miss over the period of time, and your logged in counter resets, but the cumulative one still gets tracked internally somewhere.

I did sent out a new ticket at 9am eastern. It's 10pm now.

Is the Cumulative one the one that adds each day your in the game up to finite amount of days? (Like 900 days = 5 magic stones?) That's the one I'm most worried about.

Just cleared Zeus Mercury, based Venus, team L.Meta/Venus is incredibly strong, get straight the descended easily (except Floor 1). Now I have enough stuff for Awoken Neptune.

One question, Is Neptune really good and deserved using pii? I can't think any of team for his sub, maybe Awoken Horus.

I did sent out a new ticket at 9am eastern. It's 10pm now.

Is the Cumulative one the one that adds each day your in the game up to finite amount of days? (Like 900 days = 5 magic stones?) That's the one I'm most worried about.
Yeah, your cumulative count will never reset, it just won't increment for the days you miss.

Bah. I just power fusioned my Snow White instead of Evo Fusion. Dum dum.

Now I need to wait a week to farm some Sapphilits.
Favorite that shit!

mike23

Ran through Alt. Tower of Flare for the first time earlier. Did the 5 floors then probably another 4-5 runs of the last floor. Saw 3 water piis, 2 drops. Karma swinging back in my favor after having to use 2 stones to get the last skill up on Hatsume (plus most of a day of natural stamina).

Piis are hitting the "Too Awesome to Use" trope for me. I have yet to use one on anything.

My team:
https://www.padherder.com/user/idconvict/teams/#148775

I need to awaken Merlin, but it worked.

razterik

3 pii sightings and 2 drops in 10 runs? I curse you! It took me over 350 runs for my first drop.

One question, Is Neptune really good and deserved using pii? I can't think any of team for his sub, maybe Awoken Horus.

Neptune is in a weird spot where his countdown is so long that the two turns you gain from using piis doesn't make as much difference as you'd expect. But until Awoken Isis or Karin appear, the only worthy blue pii target is Lakshmi. The others are so far out that you'll likely have gained more than two blue piis anyway.

I mean I wanted to evolve her and wasted all my mats power fusing them into her instead of evo fusing her. Not as silly as feeding her to something but still really annoying.

So glad they moved all the power fusion evo nonsense into the evo menu five months ago.

Oh, wait, that only happened in JP.

I can't believe there isn't any new dungeons or challenges or anything coming this week. Beyond 5x tech Monday, I have nothing to do besides picking up green fairies that I'm not even going to feed until 2.5x shows again. Boring.

I am at 725 days and cleared everything and I only have 5 of the top 30 gods.
You must either have terrible REM luck or you don't pull it very often. If the latter, I don't suppose you'd be hyped for PCGF anyway, haha.

Nearing the final stretch of voting. Seems like the top 31 is pretty much set, barring a crazy surge of votes in the last half hour. Just a question of who gets 31st and left out. Rooting for Persephone.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Wow the Light Chaser drop rate is really bad even on 2x drop. Spending a stone for stamina only to get one additional drop sucks.

At least I got Hatsume max skilled, but yeah screw Lmeta and her shitty skill up monster.

Azusa

Wow the Light Chaser drop rate is really bad even on 2x drop. Spending a stone for stamina only to get one additional drop sucks.

At least I got Hatsume max skilled, but yeah screw Lmeta and her shitty skill up monster.

I've farmed expert to skillup Hatsume. Now I'm sitting here with 17 chasers and no Lmeta.

I am at 725 days and cleared everything and I only have 5 of the top 30 gods.

211 days and I have 12 of the top 30.

linsivvi

You must either have terrible REM luck or you don't pull it very often. If the latter, I don't suppose you'd be hyped for PCGF anyway, haha.

Nearing the final stretch of voting. Seems like the top 31 is pretty much set, barring a crazy surge of votes in the last half hour. Just a question of who gets 31st and left out. Rooting for Persephone.

Yeah I don't pull very often so hopefully this PCGF will be good for me.

Majority of my stones were spent on stamina refresh.

I've done pretty good on Skill ups this weekend. Only ran it two days with no eggs for stamina. Have Meta at level 5 and Hatsum at level 3.

Still have 5 light chasers. It's honestly been like 70% success rate with meta.

cw_sasuke

Maybe some of you who already max skilled LMeta can help regarding the best farming routine for the materials. Maybe there are better options but im thinking of....

Keeper of the Rainbow....for Keeper of Light....there is a 50% chance he shows up right ?

Golden Demon Mask... Room of Masks expert ,,,i guess ? Though this will be quite expensive at 25 stamina with all the other masks that can drop.

Topalit....Shine of Spirits/Friday dungeon again...?

I've done pretty good on Skill ups this weekend. Only ran it two days with no eggs for stamina. Have Meta at level 5 and Hatsum at level 3.

Still have 5 light chasers. It's honestly been like 70% success rate with meta.

Cool...how many Chasers did you feed her for 5 skill ups ?
I've farmed expert to skillup Hatsume. Now I'm sitting here with 17 chasers and no Lmeta.

Are you planning on saving the Chasers ? My box is at its limit so i need to drop most skill up units for cards i dont own. Sad affair...

Neptune is in a weird spot where his countdown is so long that the two turns you gain from using piis doesn't make as much difference as you'd expect. But until Awoken Isis or Karin appear, the only worthy blue pii target is Lakshmi. The others are so far out that you'll likely have gained more than two blue piis anyway.
Thanks, i will evolve him to awoken form but unlikely i use it often.

Maybe some of you who already max skilled LMeta can help regarding the best farming routine for the materials. Maybe there are better options but im thinking of....

Keeper of the Rainbow....for Keeper of Light....there is a 50% chance he shows up right ?

Golden Demon Mask... Room of Masks expert ,,,i guess ? Though this will be quite expensive at 25 stamina with all the other masks that can drop.

Topalit....Shine of Spirits/Friday dungeon again...?
Best place for keepers and lits is the Stone Dragons in the technical dungeons. The keeper is a guaranteed drop on Mondays and you'll pick up more than enough lits along the way. In fact today is the best day for that since you may also pick up some +eggs.

As for masks, Blade of Justice - Int would be your best bet, but it isn't in the coin dungeons right now. Not really sure what the best alternative for that one is, but I'd go with Wednesday normal, not expert.

Quantum

feels like they forgot to turn on the 5x this morning - 609 stamina 6 + eggs (door of light and shadow)

should be like much better drop rate.

guess I'm not going to bother farming eggs this morning.

cw_sasuke

Best place for keepers and lits is the Stone Dragons in the technical dungeons. The keeper is a guaranteed drop on Mondays and you'll pick up more than enough lits along the way. In fact today is the best day for that since you may also pick up some +eggs.

As for masks, Blade of Justice - Int would be your best bet, but it isn't in the coin dungeons right now. Not really sure what the best alternative for that one is, but I'd go with Wednesday normal, not expert.

Thanks man.
I dont think i have unlocked the final Stone Dragon stages but thats something i wanted to do anyway...so guess today is the day. And Room of the Mask ...so 10 stamina for a 50% shot on 2x i guess ? Thats better than expected....thanks.

Noaloha

Cleared out a couple of never-got-around-to-them Challenge Mode stones today and gave the reins to Verdandi. Nice to see that she completely flattens Hera and Two Heroes. As a bonus, I finally got myself a vampire. Woo.

zoku88

I'm at 280 days and have 10 of the top 30.

I'll have 4 rolls at the end of this event, but maybe I'll be able to get a 5th with some clears.

Also, finally got my Awoken Parvati.

This makes no logical sense, yet complete sense for gungho.

This company...

Ambition

I'm having a really hard time in Castle of Satan. Is there anyone I could add that has a healer as main. I'd really appreciate it :)

Jonsoncao

Banned
Anyone has the results from last PCGF voting of last Thanksgiving?

I mean I wanted to evolve her and wasted all my mats power fusing them into her instead of evo fusing her. Not as silly as feeding her to something but still really annoying.

The new uevo/evo UI is coming. That would be helpful to avoid something like this...

Supposedly last time they used alphabetical order to break the tie.

LOL...

Just cleared Zeus Mercury, based Venus, team L.Meta/Venus is incredibly strong, get straight the descended easily (except Floor 1). Now I have enough stuff for Awoken Neptune.

IMHO the A. Parvati deserves the water Pii more than Neptune.

jay23

FINALLY hit rank 200, only need 10 more so I can use my Beelzebub team.

I've wasted a lot of stamina running super metal dragons.

Top Bottom