• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

Ducarmel

He has Dark Metatron, 2 ultimate Dtrons will give you 6 skill boosts. I use Dtron/Haku/Hanzo and 2 max skilled Liliths for easy clears.
He might as well have no Dtron without Hanzo, Haku or Pandora.

I don't see how he will deal with the boss floor without any full board orb changers.

Hastati

I REALLY want to make this team and try it on Lady General. Amberjack and his square-jawed pals. Udon for after a hard day's work. I would laugh every time I stoned to continue

FRvvuDJl.jpg

HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS

smbu2000

HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS
I don't like how they are using the same "Legend" type system that you level up in. (Like Zerog Infinity and Nordis). I tried out level 6 and since it's only five stages my Vegito was only at level 20 when I faced the boss (DIzanami). I still cleared it with help from SQ, but my HP was only at about 17-18k when it's usually at close to 25k with all of my plus eggs. I don't even want to know what my ATK was at...
Vegito is only at 40 cost as well, I can only imagine how it would be taking my LKali in there (cost 60).

Level 7 is only 5 battles as well. At least 8 and 9 are at 7 so you have a better chance of levelling up.

It'd be better if they at least gave you something better than just an orb. I still want/need more flampys!

razterik

I am not a fan, either. Feels like stoning exp dragons is now a terrible waste. But at least the rewards are something I could easily acquire elsewhere compared to piis. Doesn't feel like I'm losing out as much for not being able to finish Satan in three turns with a lvl 1 team!

I'd gladly take this as a trade off if we could get piis to show up somewhere accessible (the new tech, haha, no) or something like double (triple?) appearance rate in coin dungeons.

Kyuur

I'm not nearly far enough to be doing those kinds of dungeons, but the seem to be like a 'light' conditional for me. Low cost early bloomer teams! I can't find anywhere to search monsters by curve though. :(

2 stoned Hera-Beorc... worth I think. I probably could have 0-stoned if I looked at the monsters before hand and used my skills more appropriately. What is the best way to utilize full-screen orb changes, enhance teams?

iamtheb

Hey guys. I posted a few weeks back for some recommendations. I got some good advice on focusing on a wood team. I wanted to show you all where I'm at with the team and if there are any recommendations you'd make at this point. Thanks!
DF04E18F-EC96-4C85-8E4D-A8EF649FC3E1_zpsezggkyic.png

C60C4E2A-475D-4511-812A-C31CF699FDD0_zps3phr1roj.png

smbu2000

Yeah, not a fan of this. It's like making one giant low cost dungeon, and everyone hates low cost dungeons. We rolled and maxed cards for a reason.
Well you do level up as you clear each set of enemies. It just rewards you for using lower cost characters. When I did that same level 6 dungeon on my iPad, I used a Cell/Lu Bu devil team and while my high cost (60) hyper Ronia was very low level when I reached the boss, my relatively low cost Hanzos (cost 25) were at level 97.

That's how the newer Zerog Infinity and Nordis dungeons are (gradually levelling up), so expect to see more of them unfortunately.

I'd be more inclined to give them a shot (I may still try level 8 for the tamadra with the 30 plus eggs), but I'm more likely just to try my luck farming for plus eggs now that the normal dungeon 3x plus egg drop rate is in effect. At least then I'd get plus eggs as well as experience and I don't have to worry about my lower cost team dying and me wasting 80 stamina per try.

hermit7

With vishnu just having got his ultimate what is the next pantheon on deck? Is it Egypt 2.0? I hope nut gets something good to make her a top their sub, 4 skill cool down is fantastic for clearing trash and her orb enhance already add in heaps of damage.

Really all of the 2.0 Egyptians need some buffs to make them more viable both as subs and as leaders.

hermit7

Hey guys. I posted a few weeks back for some recommendations. I got some good advice on focusing on a wood team. I wanted to show you all where I'm at with the team and if there are any recommendations you'd make at this point. Thanks! http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/iamtheb/Mobile%20Uploads/DF04E18F-EC96-4C85-8E4D-A8EF649FC3E1_zpsezggkyic.png[img]

[img]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/iamtheb/Mobile%20Uploads/C60C4E2A-475D-4511-812A-C31CF699FDD0_zps3phr1roj.png[img][/QUOTE]

Sub out brachys at some point looking at your box I would recommend levelling your second meimei for the time being and if you can evo her to g/l. The angelit may be hard to get but the extra awakenings are worth it and then when you progress you could uevo your g/d to Awoken.

The other thing that you want to do is level evolve your Persons. Will make for the best Parvati sub with the orb change, skill bind resist and makes hearts and green orbs. This is probably what I would focus on most as it will allow you to more consistently burst when necessary.

Kyuur

Does anyone here run Gadius or Typhon? Really hoping to pull one of them (preferrably Typhon) this godfest. I really enjoy using the one friend leader of them I have.

Pulled chibi wukong and andromeda from the Academy REM, which are both decent-ish subs for either/or too.

Ducarmel

With vishnu just having got his ultimate what is the next pantheon on deck? Is it Egypt 2.0? I hope nut gets something good to make her a top their sub, 4 skill cool down is fantastic for clearing trash and her orb enhance already add in heaps of damage.

Really all of the 2.0 Egyptians need some buffs to make them more viable both as subs and as leaders.

The other Minor REM stuff have not gotten any love in a while, only update to those cards I can think of is Gungho finally fixing the Ninjas. I would like to see Fruit Dragons, Fairy tales, Wizards, etc finally get their ultimate's.

jay23

Thanks I'll try and clear those descendeds next time they come around. I was using dill sirius in that slot since she gets the healer bonus from SQ but divinegon might be a better fit with the 2 light row enhance.

Wasted 150 Stam this morning. Went in to clear Friday dungeon with my L.Kali team. Turns out I had entered with Verdandi. Then I enter with Kali, only to find I entered with the wrong subs. Then I changed subs, and entered again. But somehow it didn't update the team and it was once again with the wrong subs.....

Wasted 150 Stam this morning. Went in to clear Friday dungeon with my L.Kali team. Turns out I had entered with Verdandi. Then I enter with Kali, only to find I entered with the wrong subs. Then I changed subs, and entered again. But somehow it didn't update the team and it was once again with the wrong subs.....

lol. We all have those days.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So which kind of team would be good for Kazuya? No healing and awakening is a bad combo.

jay23

They forgot about the devil bind for poor Venus but it wasn't harmful. Glad to get the freebies, too. Can't wait for Awoken Egyptians to hit our shores!

Lol that almost ended horribly. I have my materials ready for bastet too bad I don't have the greatest sub's for her.

So which kind of team would be good for Kazuya? No healing and awakening is a bad combo.

A combo lead should be good since no rcv, they used lkali during the stream to clear it.

yami4ct

I really need to get a better Friday Mythical Farm team. My L.Tron team is too troll-able. I've been trying to get a Devilit for my Lu Bu all day and have only managed like 2 clears. If I get a bad skyfall before Bastet charges on Floor 1, I'm done. If I get 2 or more Dub-lits on a 2 turn attack on Floor 2 and I don't get a great board, I'm also screwed. If I can manage to get past all that, I'll win but there's definitely a lot of ways to die.

Maybe my Beelzebub team will fair better, eventually.

coy

I rolled with Attackerasu for Kaguya dungeon and it went quite well. This is for Legend as I am unsure I can tackle Mythical. Stall on FL2 for skills then just watch enemy HP thresholds for bigger attacks, namely, Hanzo <20% and Ammy <40% (if she already fully healed). Got Kaguya on the 2nd try on Legend. I will skil her up once I have a farm team on Mythical.

razterik

Nearly everything in Mythical is 2x HP. Most 25x teams will hit into HP thresholds, so it's bit more difficult if skyfalls aren't in your favor.

Ran both difficulties with Horus/DarkIza/DarkTron/A.Lakshmi/Valk/Horus. Not a fantastic team, but went for high HP with short cooldown defense actives. Worked out okay, it's important to be conservative with orb matching when you can stall.

NA stream was actually...good? Not super exciting, but definitely competent, which is a huge step up. Tight script meant they stayed on track and didn't adlib all over. A fair performance in the new dungeon, Antonio seems more confident with Light Kali than any other team I've seen him play. They need a polling method if they're going to take team suggestions from viewers. And having the rest of the office play peanut gallery kept the hosts from focusing too much on the chat for feedback.

am_dragon

I rolled with Attackerasu for Kaguya dungeon and it went quite well. This is for Legend as I am unsure I can tackle Mythical. Stall on FL2 for skills then just watch enemy HP thresholds for bigger attacks, namely, Hanzo <20% and Ammy <40% (if she already fully healed). Got Kaguya on the 2nd try on Legend. I will skil her up once I have a farm team on Mythical.

What was your team? I've gotten really close to clearing mythical with a Kirin team twice. With no way to heal, you have to hit 25x every single turn. No skill boosts mean orb troll is death.

Beat legend with Verdandi. Beat mythical with Kali.

What was your team? I've gotten really close to clearing mythical with a Kirin team twice. With no way to heal, you have to hit 25x every single turn. No skill boosts mean orb troll is death.

Do you lack an ulted Angelion?

I actually used Kali/Angelion/Diza/SunQuan/LZL/Kali

Forgot Angelion interferes with Kali but the skill still saved me thanks to sky fall. You wouldn't have that issue with Kirin. Diza is a lifesaver of Amaterasu floor.

coy

Attackerasu/Liu Bei/GZL/Athena/A.Hades/Hyper friend - Liu Bei at +240, minimum lv92 everyone

Athena or Hades can be replaced by Echidna. I wish I had L.Kali to run Mythical. Sadly, my Kirin is underleveled while my Ra is unevolved. Hathor is the best I got but that may not be enough.

hermit7

Mythical is actually pretty difficult, like way harder than Legendary. Not sure if other people experienced that as well.

I spent two stones with Horus /sunquan/ dl batman/ kagu/ ceres/friend Horus on Mythical. Both stones were on the third floor in retrospect would run lilith instead of the kagu and echidna instead of bats for the lower Cool down and longer effect.

Went in blind though so now that I have seen the dungeon I should be able to zero stone it consistently.

Rolled through kaguya legend and mythical.

Kirin/Kirin team with Izanagi for legend and it was easy... Too easy.

So I took a Ra/l.kali team for mythical. Not ultimate evolved Ra. Ronia (because stats), Izanagi (skill cool down 9), l.meta (skill cooldown 10, and really only for bind recovery from kaguya on Ronia), GROdin (stat stick, emergency healing if it gets that far). Paired with L.Kali +297 max skilled.

First floor burst. Second floor use all turns then burst on last turn. Third floor burst turn one (kill samurai). I accidentally killed the yomitama on that turn (19 combo via sky fall). Fourth floor burst on last turn. May get below ark boost. If that happens burn another turn, then final burst.

Fifth floor... Izanagi and burst. Kill one turn.

Sixth floor, burst once to below 75%, but not kill. Harder then it looks but l.kali helps with board management. L.meta to remove two binds from any Devils, and then I tanked a turn.

A little harrowing, but alright

Top Bottom