• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

Kyuur

I don't have any friends with ADKs (used some other leaders with 2.5 or 3x bonuses across various conditions), and I also know nothing about awakening or skill ups. I do have a bazillion Tamadras and mats sitting around though, including a King Emerald. Maybe I'll look into that.

So you just need to feed one Tamadra into your ADK and he will get a new awaken called 'Two-Pronged Attack' which boosts damage and makes him attack 2 enemies instead of 1 when matching four orbs instead of 3. You can see all the awakenings in order (top to bottom) when in the top right of the monster portrait grayed out until you use Tamas.

Alternatively, you can feed another ADK into your ADK to activate it. But they're giving out Tamas like candy right now and you probably can't farm another one with the dungeon gone, so go nuts!

Incase you want Verdandi The President (as I always read it :p) friend:

ID: 347.976.340

Awesome. I need some fanart of that stat.

Added you!

OoQmUr1.jpg

I don't have much, so I just favorited everything notable I have that isn't fodder/reg drops up until this point (I have kept at least 1 of everything that has dropped for me thus far). I have a lot of other mats, all the evolved dual type Hello Kitty monsters (lol), a Kraken, some assorted Dragon Fruit, Chasers and various misc monsters from events over the past two months. No healers which I think I should be grinding for. Right now I'm not doing much, doing the whole Pengdra thing but its not as worth it anymore because I don't have the team cost high enough to sustain many evolutions (nor can I do some of the mat dungeons, and I'd rather just keep my single Keeper of the Rainbow) so my box is overflowing with stuff I don't need. Have only pulled the REM once to get that Light Machine Golem thing.

wat do

I don't have any friends with ADKs (used some other leaders with 2.5 or 3x bonuses across various conditions), and I also know nothing about awakening or skill ups. I do have a bazillion Tamadras and mats sitting around though, including a King Emerald. Maybe I'll look into that.
Get that Horus evolved at the very least. He is your best monster and the one you should probably lead with most of the time. He has synergy with many endgame leaders and with Awoken Horus now a thing many players (me included, hit up 359535296) are running him. It'll also give you a sink for some of those tama you have (leave mail with tama in it unopened do you can conserve box space).

But yeah you should really be rolling more in the REM during a godfest, and your box really needs cleaning if it's that full at rank 82.

coy

Sent request. ID: Molly. I have Verd up permanently in slot 1, but she's not pumped full of +s like many others are. She'll at least be max-skill once the mythfruit skills rotate back around (fingers and toes crossed).

I'm hoping to get the drop from Xuanzang Legend edit: Master on Sunday, dungeon with a 'Team Cost of 20 or lower' condition. Thinking my best team, theoretically(!), is this one:

llFV5My.png

Problem is that I don't think I have much in the way of viable friend leaders to support it. It's a long shot, I know, but anyone with any unEvoed Hakus or other <=20cost leaders that synergise well, and can put them up on Sunday?

ID: 324.541.344
We're already friends so I'll throw up my dupe unevo Haku on Sunday. EVO is this weekend so I'll try not to forget. My game name is coy@GAF.

Quantum

- got all excited for the stealth update this morning hoping for a.shiva - let myself down
- farming the coin red sprite dungeon with my free stones as I "yolo'd" a chibi chiyome and it seems like a great a.shiva sub - the drop rate is terrible

- a.ra is ridiculous.

Noaloha

We're already friends so I'll throw up my dupe unevo Haku on Sunday. EVO is this weekend so I'll try not to forget. My game name is coy@GAF.

Wunderbar, plunder yarr, wonder bra. (Thanks.)

((( And the EVO thing is a slight worry for me actually, haha. I'm in EU so the streams are largely middle-of-the-night affairs and I'm expecting to have a *very* muddled brain come sunday from a skewy sleep schedule. :p Day 1 kicks off in ten minutes I think! )))

jay23

450 box space?? That's more than what I have and I've been playing for nearly a year lol. (I'm also cheap with stones but it's to get more rolls in the rem)

Congrats cw_sasuke, how many pluses do you have invested on that team?

Kreed

OoQmUr1.jpg

I don't have much, so I just favorited everything notable I have that isn't fodder/reg drops up until this point (I have kept at least 1 of everything that has dropped for me thus far). I have a lot of other mats, all the evolved dual type Hello Kitty monsters (lol), a Kraken, some assorted Dragon Fruit, Chasers and various misc monsters from events over the past two months. No healers which I think I should be grinding for. Right now I'm not doing much, doing the whole Pengdra thing but its not as worth it anymore because I don't have the team cost high enough to sustain many evolutions (nor can I do some of the mat dungeons, and I'd rather just keep my single Keeper of the Rainbow) so my box is overflowing with stuff I don't need. Have only pulled the REM once to get that Light Machine Golem thing.

wat do

For Ocean of Heaven use your Horus as the lead with another Horus/similar combo lead and bring your Dragon Knight as a sub. Make sure your other subs are all different colors so that you can easily activate his leader skill (you need to match 4 different colors and team members of those same colors for x4 attack). When you get to Neptune you want to match 4 colors but you also want to match as much green as possible. If you do a good enough combo, you will break his defense and kill him. If you want extra insurance, bring your light machine golem. He has defense break, which will reduce Neptune's defenses, making it even easier for you to kill him.

Continue working on your Horus. Ideally you will want to evolve him to Awoken Horus. The other forms are ok too (and may be easier for you to get right now) but this form has the greatest potential and will help you clear the most content. For Horus, the best subs for him are heart orb changers, time delay, and shield. Many of these subs can be farmed from the normal dungeons and others. You have Gigas who is a good start, but you'll probably want to get Valkyrie, Vampire, Siegfried, and Highlander. The easiest to obtain time delay is Echidna, get her and work on skilling her up ASAP (you can use the Ancient Blue mask in the mean time). For defense the fire, water, and earth Golems are the easiest to obtain and skill up.

Another farmable sub you'll probably want is Lilith who can poison enemies and will make it MUCH easier for you to farm things until you get someone with a skill like Solar Lazer.

Also as others have mentioned, don't spend another stone on box space until you are at least rank 150+ and start saving stones you get for Godfests/special event machines.

Can anyone put up an awoken Minerva for challenge 8?

399, 633, 290 is my friend list

Mains:

Ronia, verdandi, Kirin (princess and regular), all awoken Greek gods (except Ceres), awoken Ra.

Next gets are awoken shiva (all mats obtained waiting on update) and awoken Bastet (need evo mats and another Sphinx)

Woke up my Bastet and took her for a spin in True Endless. Too easy.
My team is pretty good right now, but I think I'm going to have issues in the highest level content since I don't have a good shield unit. Any preemptive attack is gonna be a huge issue for me.

yami4ct

Got my 2 Topalits right off the bat this morning so now I'm good to go. Evolved my Sphinx and Sopdet just needs 28 more levels until she can evo. Then it's time to welcome the true God of the Sun to my team. Tomorrow's King Carnival should help I guess.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Just awokened RA - he and my subs are all low lvl but im looking forward to trying him out. Looking on my CHR list Ra was actually one of the first Gods i pulled from REM, but his leader skill scared me off so i never used him heh.

Took 3 runs to get Dub-rubylit. Iam happy \o_. Didnt get xp boost in enhancing but atleast I got some room to inventory :).

Incase you want Verdandi The President (as I always read it :p) friend:

ID: 347.976.340

Awesome man - saw her already high lvl with all Awakenings, very nice !!

Yes, finally I got an invade from the Angel/Devil series. Gurizaru (not sure about the English spelling, Grizzle??
Popped out on the first floor when I tried out the Cauchemar Mythical. He has a lot of HP (7 million on Mythical, 8.6 million if he appears during a Legend plus dungeon). Used Vegito to delay a turn, attacked and then on my second attack used Hino Kagu to take him down.

On my iPad he had also appeared on the first floor when I tried Izanami Mythical the other day. Took two shots to take him down with my Ra/LKali team. Now I have both on my iPad and I just need the Angel on my main one.

Congrats on the clear! (I just cleared it myself the other day.) Is that your first Legend Plus?

Perseus is the only character from your team that I don't have. When I tested out my team I used Bastet/Liu Bei x3/Verdandi/Bastet friend though my HP was a bit low. I'd be worried unless I had a lot of plus eggs on the team.

Thanks man,

yeah this was my first Rush attempt, glad that it worked out in my favor. Didnt think i was ready but i knew trying to get Gaia in her dungeon would me cost much stamina and/or stones as well and no one was replying to my Challenge Stage 9 question so i figured i will just give it a go and burn so stamina.

3 Liu Bei would probably too much considering how hard only one of them hit and his active can make it difficult to get those high combos. I mean just look at my team...Liu Bei was the only hard hitter and it was enough for the stage.

Will add Awoken Meimei and UEVO Vischnu for 2ndVerdandi and Perseus once we get them in the US version...at least that my current goal.

btw. These invades are scary - i always see them on the PaDGuide dungeon description ...how rare are they ? Must suck for beginners to try their first Mythical only for one of them to show up. Dont know what to think of them...even though they are cool units.

Congrats cw_sasuke, how many pluses do you have invested on that team?
Hypermax Liu Bei, 250 on Verdandi and 30 on Bastet and Hypermax Friend Bastet.

Hope i can finish Verdandi soon....

you and your perfect green teams... so envy :(

From what i have read not too long ago many green teams and units were a joke - great to see that Gungho has been strengthening Wood units with the latest UEVOs and Awokens.

My team is pretty good right now, but I think I'm going to have issues in the highest level content since I don't have a good shield unit. Any preemptive attack is gonna be a huge issue for me.

First clear ? Probably not...still congrats its your first with Bastet.

Who are the units between Meimei and Verdandi ? Cant tell....

Rixa

So, when this Tamadra marathon ends are we going back to daily gems or do we get something else as login bonuses?
Double Verdandi team totally wrecks this Gleaming Dragon dungeon, got B grade and spend 11 rounds. I tried another friend leader in one expert run, had difficulties to clear dungeon (got C on that run and it took 30 rounds).

^^ Confused about these ranks & is there any point to spend more STA on this Expert difficulty, cant see Master difficulty at all. According to Puzzledragonx there is Master. Is it timed dungeon or how can you access to it?

Noaloha

So, when this Tamadra marathon ends are we going back to daily gems or do we get something else as login bonuses?
Double Verdandi team totally wrecks this Gleaming Dragon dungeon, got B grade and spend 11 rounds. I tried another friend leader in one expert run, had difficulties to clear dungeon (got C on that run and it took 30 rounds).

^^ Confused about these ranks & is there any point to spend more STA on this Expert difficulty, cant see Master difficulty at all. According to Puzzledragonx there is Master. Is it timed dungeon or how can you access to it?

I think Master difficulty shows up in the Coin Dungeons. Expert has a better drop rate than beginner/intermediate, though it's still not a drop rate to enthuse over too much.

For Gleaming Dragon-Expert have you tried doing double Verdandi with four 1-star rarity monsters? The 1 stars all lower your average rarity and that alone can often get you enough points to S-rank for a free Tamadra.

Jagernaut

You could use an Asgard. His ultimate Evo is unbindable and he gives you 3 turns of 50% dmg reduction. Easy to skill him up to 15 turns, and has 5k hp.

Rixa

I think Master difficulty shows up in the Coin Dungeons. Expert has a better drop rate than beginner/intermediate, though it's still not a drop rate to enthuse over too much.

For Gleaming Dragon-Expert have you tried doing double Verdandi with four 1-star rarity monsters? The 1 stars all lower your average rarity and that alone can often get you enough points to S-rank for a free Tamadra.

Ohh, ok now I get i and I need to test that 1* trick.

Edit: Hah, how simple & smart. You fellow GAFers are really helpful. At my alt acco (IOS Europe) Iam having rough times, as no highbie friends = harder to get dungeons cleared = stalls progress badly.

Negator

Got lucky and got a second blue trifruit and SQ is now ult evo! Now I just need the gold dragon daily to evo all these baby tamas for his awakenings!

Looks like Cu Chu and Artemis?

You could use an Asgard. His ultimate Evo is unbindable and he gives you 3 turns of 50% dmg reduction. Easy to skill him up to 15 turns, and has 5k hp.
Yeah, Gungho will be nice enough to give you Kushi after you max skill and ult evo the green golem like I did. :lol

Kyuur

Looking at the new machine REM series again and am pretty excited by them. Light Golem's new uvo is a pretty awesome leader with them, but you'd need some major luck to pull a team of them unless they get their own 'godfest' (not all of them are gods, has any fest had a series that was not God type before?). The rest of the machines probably won't hit over here due to them being collabs for Duel Masters which is dead over here.

It'd be neat to see some new content for Machines, like descends or weekly. I think there are definitely some existing cards that could be switched to that typing too (or at least subtype).

razterik

Tossing stamina and stones left and right this week in JP. Wasted 100 stamina because the rank up exp for red skill up dungeon is wrong on PAD guide. Then died for like the tenth time in Yamato Rush. Poof 200 stamina in five minutes. Failed the combined skill up dungeon a couple times yesterday as well. Dumb bowl mobs hit too hard.

Used about 10 stones to max skill second Light Kali and put three skill ups on Dark Izanami. Got a couple Angel invades, which was my first encounter. Not too bad.

Also discovered a fatal flaw with my Ra team. Can't overwrite shields. So unbinding with A.Isis means I can't activate Dark Iza. Which wouldn't be a problem if Isis' shield wasn't so terrible. Since they seem determined not to fix A.Isis, best I can hope is they add another effect to Dark Iza's shield.

Hypermax Liu Bei, 250 on Verdandi and 30 on Bastet and Hypermax Friend Bastet.

Hope i can finish Verdandi soon....
Did you feed off your U&Y to Liu Bei? I noticed he hasn't been your leader lately. I still can't decide if I want to feed DQ for the +eggs.

I cleared it with U&Y awhile back, but this was mostly just to try her out. Other units were CuChu and Artemis.

Looking forward to the Artemis split uvo. If she got triple prong with attacker subtype she would synergize really well with Awoken Meimei and GZL.
Yeah I have him max skilled, would just need to evolve and awaken him. That's such a long cool down though. With the "one shot everything" play style of Bastet, I'd be worried about it being up in time. But I'll definitely give it a shot.

hermit7

Man I still am unable to complete the rushes. It is so aggravating. So many teams and units leveled and they are all null.

Are plus eggs really the key? It is an area that I have always lacked but maybe I need to take the plunge.

Jonsoncao

Banned
OoQmUr1.jpg

wat do

Go work on Horus like everyone else said. It is nice that you save all the tamadras. And more importantly the massive box space is gonna be your best friend for the "Pengdra cycle" (farming pengdras, and dragon plants, then use the trash mobs to level Pengdra up then evo them to get tons of exp for same attributes monsters).

Ocean of Heaven can be done by something similar to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-wrY1w_52A

Echidna is your friend, go farm one. The best place right now would be the red Sky dragon dungeon in normal. With a Kali friend, you Horus is gonna shine.

yami4ct

Tossing stamina and stones left and right this week in JP. Wasted 100 stamina because the rank up exp for red skill up dungeon is wrong on PAD guide. Then died for like the tenth time in Yamato Rush. Poof 200 stamina in five minutes. Failed the combined skill up dungeon a couple times yesterday as well. Dumb bowl mobs hit too hard.

Used about 10 stones to max skill second Light Kali and put three skill ups on Dark Izanami. Got a couple Angel invades, which was my first encounter. Not too bad.

Also discovered a fatal flaw with my Ra team. Can't overwrite shields. So unbinding with A.Isis means I can't activate Dark Iza. Which wouldn't be a problem if Isis' shield wasn't so terrible. Since they seem determined not to fix A.Isis, best I can hope is they add another effect to Dark Iza's shield.

Does not being able to overwrite shields stop you from activating Isis' effect post Iza? I mean, if Iza's bound, that won't help you but if you need to unbind L.Kali's it would work. That is, unless Isis shield still takes over because her bind active.

Awoken Isis' shield still feels like an insult. I get why it's there, but man does it suck.

Jonsoncao

Banned
Man I still am unable to complete the rushes. It is so aggravating. So many teams and units leveled and they are all null.

Are plus eggs really the key? It is an area that I have always lacked but maybe I need to take the plunge.

For Beelz x Ronia type grinding team, plusses are definitively helping a LOT.

Considering Beelz's 2x HP, and Ronia's 2.5x RCV, a full leveled +297 team has 12k hp, and 4k5 rcv more than a full leveled team with no plusses. It is like you can tank 1 more hit without clear any heart orb.

For these types of teams (semi-grinding), plusses are gonna make a huge impact on end game content.

For bursting team like Kali, Ra, plusses are more like icing on the cake, the key to "breeze through things" is to have max skills.

Jagernaut

Challenge dungeon lv 6 was really easy with a Krishna team - both leaders max skilled so I can use one Krishna on the first turn. Ronia wasn't up for the last floor so I just used Minerva + Horus to one shot him.

hermit7

For Beelz x Ronia type grinding team, plusses are definitively helping.

For these types of teams (semi-grinding), plusses are gonna make a huge impact on end game content.

For bursting team like Kali, Ra, plusses are more like icing on the cake, the key to "breeze through things" is to have max skills.

I guess I am really working on skills. There are a bunch of skill ups coming soon which is nice. But farming piis is soul crushing and there are too many awakens now that don't have skill ups that are key subs on teams Hino and Shiva both have like 6 skill ups. Hopefully they start releasing awoken skill ups.

razterik

Outside some resist cheese, most rush dungeons need significant plus eggs. Even the old outclassed ones feature burst or die stages, very hard hits, and preempt death. There's ways around them all, but if you want solid runs without a single turn of bad luck costing you 99 stamina a pop, plus eggs are the way to go.

Does not being able to overwrite shields stop you from activating Isis' effect post Iza? I mean, if Iza's bound, that won't help you but if you need to unbind L.Kali's it would work. That is, unless Isis shield still takes over because her bind active.

Awoken Isis' shield still feels like an insult. I get why it's there, but man does it suck.

I assume A.Isis will work when you have binds in effect. She won't activate when no binds exist and Dark Izanami shield is up. Of course once you use her to unbind, her 15% shield overwrites Dark Izanami's 35%. GG if you needed it for the next few turns.

Honestly I'd rather A.Isis got her old fast heal and unbind back. At least that didn't ruin other better actives. The shield is worthless at best and now obstructive and harmful.

Quantum

I'm ready for A.Shiva. Day 1 hypermax, +297, Piis, and materials are set.

It's my second 297 and will be my second hypermax as well. Other is Urd.

Jealous! - I have no flampys saved - did you farm them in alt coin - how long did it take?

I have about 150 +eggs ready for shiva.

and you have dual chibi chiyomes - what is your plan for a team?

another thing - I was reading a thread about flampy allocation, and I will probably use future flampys to max skill hino before shiva - it seems logical that priority should be to orb changers (which is why I'm skilling the chibi chiyome right now with the coin dungeon)

Thanks everyone for the help yesterday with awoken Minerva. I didn't take it down with that team though.

This morning I went in with awoken Ra and stomped all over it...

Can awoken Ra take down challenge 10 (difficulty, no l Kali, BUT I do have an Izanagi for 1-time x100 attack)?

I would have skills up first turn for that x100 too (Izanagi is skilled and I have 9 skill ups on the team.

am_dragon

I'm ready for A.Shiva. Day 1 hypermax, +297, Piis, and materials are set.

It's my second 297 and will be my second hypermax as well. Other is Urd.

Where are you guys getting all the pii's. I see folks with stacks of them. I've been farming alt coins something like 350 - 400 stam daily for over a month and I average 1 / week.

I assume A.Isis will work when you have binds in effect. She won't activate when no binds exist and Dark Izanami shield is up. Of course once you use her to unbind, her 15% shield overwrites Dark Izanami's 35%. GG if you needed it for the next few turns.

Honestly I'd rather A.Isis got her old fast heal and unbind back. At least that didn't ruin other better actives. The shield is worthless at best and now obstructive and harmful.
I understand how Isis' skill can conflict with other shield monsters on a team, but for my Ra team, her shield doesn't conflict with anything and having her old quick heal would actually hurt the team. In general her 15% shield is inconsequential when activated, but it at least has the utility of surviving 100% gravities without needing to bring a specialty sub for that purpose. And of course, with no other shield monsters on the team, it makes it so I can always activate Isis' skill even when no monsters are bound, a very common use for leaders like Ra. A quick heal instead means much higher chances of not being able to activate her, and almost never being able to activate on turn-1. I guess GH could have gone the common route of just adding a 10x damage effect to her existing skill, but maybe that seemed too boring and too samey with all the other common monsters with that skill. But at least it would allow her to be activated at all times while not conflicting with other skills.

This is the real question. I am starved for piis.
My problem is that they don't bring around the collabs often enough. I have several units I would love to skill up, even using stones, but we haven't seen Batman, Angry Birds, or DC collabs in over 7 months.

So I'm stuck farming for piis, and not really getting anywhere.

J0dy77

Where are you guys getting all the pii's. I see folks with stacks of them. I've been farming alt coins something like 350 - 400 stam daily for over a month and I average 1 / week.

The challenge dungeons are your only consistent option. I've run coin dungeons for thousands and thousands of stamina and never got a drop. I've been able to max skill important mobs through challenge. Still kicking myself over maxing Minerva though, now horus is one off hypermax.

Finally took down challenge floor 9 with awoken ra. Took some luck with zaerog starting on dark resist. I was able to finish on the last turn before he would have wiped me. Now for a few shots at ten. Not sure I have enough without l. Kali.

cw_sasuke

Gave Awoken Ra a try - he is a really strong leader and i have a good team for him. Ra and the LKalis are low level though so i wont be using the team anytime soon - none of them is skilled up again but thanks to the +skill Awakenings and DMeta i can have most of the team ready at the start.

Team wont get much use thanks to Bastet but if i level them up it might be another solid option for shorter dungeons with fire focus.

Also tried to get Light Izanami again....no luck xD

Did you feed off your U&Y to Liu Bei? I noticed he hasn't been your leader lately. I still can't decide if I want to feed DQ for the +eggs.

I cleared it with U&Y awhile back, but this was mostly just to try her out. Other units were CuChu and Artemis.

Looking forward to the Artemis split uvo. If she got triple prong with attacker subtype she would synergize really well with Awoken Meimei and GZL.

Yeah U&Y was sacrificed for the great good - end of an era.

CuChu and Artemis ? Nice - i forgot that Artemis actually has a very nice active skill, i was just never able to skill her up. Hope i get a chance to do that before she gets an upgrade.

Finally took down challenge floor 9 with awoken ra. Took some luck with zaerog starting on dark resist. I was able to finish on the last turn before he would have wiped me. Now for a few shots at ten. Not sure I have enough without l. Kali.

Congrats !!

I dont know if you can answer this question since you probably OHKO most enemies.

Anyone tried Challenge Stage 9 with Bastet yet ?

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=1358

The enemy attack description is kinda irritating. Will Threedia always use Wild Talon Rake as second attack after Howling Gust ? If so Kushi or some kind of defense is mandatory.

hermit7

CuChu and Artemis ? Nice - i forgot that Artemis actually has a very nice active skill, i was just never able to skill her up. Hope i get a chance to do that before she gets an upgrade.

Congrats !!

I dont know if you can answer this question since you probably OHKO most enemies.

Doubt that Artemis will be getting a new skill soon considering all the Greek/Romans are getting second uevos now. Artemis will likely be revealed on the stream.

cw_sasuke

Doubt that Artemis will be getting a new skill soon considering all the Greek/Romans are getting second uevos now. Artemis will likely be revealed on the stream.
Yeah I meant upgrade in term of her just getting a more relevant UEVO like Vishnu. I don't have Vishnu skilled yet but hope I can get it done before his Uevo arrives... Same for Artemis, especially if she gets the Attacker subtype.

Rixa

Managed to beat Legend Weekend Dungeon. Scary shit cause never done it before, didnt know what comes.

^^

As I look those 2 pictures. How on hell I get less gold than the first picture shows (10th wave chest gave 80k, its not yet added to that 800k)?
Should it be 881957 gold instead of that 876624?

Who stole my 5k? :D

mike23

Jealous! - I have no flampys saved - did you farm them in alt coin - how long did it take?

I have about 150 +eggs ready for shiva.

and you have dual chibi chiyomes - what is your plan for a team?

another thing - I was reading a thread about flampy allocation, and I will probably use future flampys to max skill hino before shiva - it seems logical that priority should be to orb changers (which is why I'm skilling the chibi chiyome right now with the coin dungeon)

I farmed them mostly from alt. coin dungeons. I'm been saving them for a while though.
Maybe something like this? https://www.padherder.com/user/idconvict/teams/#160209;maxed
My chibi chiyomes aren't max skilled yet either. I'll probably only use one though. I'm going to use the flampys on Shiva mostly because I want to finish him.

I've been pretty lucky. I got 2 fires and one dark since Thursday. It's also worth noting that I've never actually used a pii on any monster before. So those are my "life savings" essentially.

Jagernaut

Yeah I meant upgrade in term of her just getting a more relevant UEVO like Vishnu. I don't have Vishnu skilled yet but hope I can get it done before his Uevo arrives... Same for Artemis, especially if she gets the Attacker subtype.

You can skill up Artemis with green super kings.

zoku88

Given how often things change, it doesn't seem the smartest idea to sacrifice gods like DQ and U&Y (unless you have dupes, I guess)

But that's just my opinion.

Top Bottom