• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

hermit7

Jp stream takes place tonight. I am eager to see some of the new cards. Maybe Egypt 2.0, other romantic evos, maybe the next awoken pantheon. All sound exciting.

damisa

I'm down. I usually run Kirin, Ronia/Beelze, and Awoken Lakshmi. Will probably run with Awoken Shiva too once he's available.
ID: 356,137,283

you guys have a third yet?
my friend id

Alright, let's do it. My ID is 348,948,217.
My in game name is k@gaf.

My ID is 399955219 and name in game is Danny.

Looks like we have 4 people. We can do:
I add xCobalt(in game name Cobalt)
Cobalt adds Ducarmel(in game name ducrml@gaf)
Ducarmel adds Kyu(ingame name K@GAF)
Kyu adds me(in game name Danny)

Everyone agree?

Rixa

My alt (IOS EU) is looking friends:

ID: 799,143,26
Name RixGAF2
Leader U&Y (32lvl)

I got some difficulties there, due to my friendlist being mixed bag of other lowbie rank players. Stuck atm in "Sea Cave Mercury" So if youre playing EU version and got space on friendlist, consider adding me.

Sidenote: Alt pulled 4 times from ECPALEM, got nice stuff which 3 of I cant grab from ingame cause dungeons are too hard:

- Ancient Green Sacred Mask
- Dub-topalit
- Dub-amelit
- Dragon Flower

30 pulls on EVO pal, three light and one fire china ball. I don't think I have anything that needs that many, just needed one green for Meimei.

Kyu

Neo Member

Everyone agree?

Alright damisa, sent you mine

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
30 pulls on EVO pal, three light and one fire china ball. I don't think I have anything that needs that many, just needed one green for Meimei.

Same here....all PAL Point dropped no green Jewel...guess we will have to farm for it this weekend -.-

NineH

I always have crap luck rolling in the pal egg evo carnival. I get more jewels in the regular PEM with the evo mats in them.

Rixa

My 6 evo pulls were crap, wasnt really surprised tho. I would like to thank all the GAFers here who have helped me in game & here. Thanks to you, after 3½ weeks Iam here (alt is different story) :).

Screenshot_2015-07-24-11-21-27.png
Screenshot_2015-07-24-11-45-13.png

Just few trash mobs more and Verdandi The President(tm) is maxed. Next step is to do dungeons for gems and wait for Godfest to pull more troll units.

My 6 evo pulls were crap, wasnt really surprised tho. I would like to thank all the GAFers here who have helped me in game & here. Thanks to you, after 3½ weeks Iam here (alt is different story) :).

Just few trash mobs more and Verdandi The President(tm) is maxed. Next step is to do dungeons for gems and wait for Godfest to pull more troll units.

Aren't you glad you didn't keep those trash pulls at the start? Keep at it man.

Nohar

Pal Egg evo machine gave me the Mystic Mask I needed to evolve my Ame no Uzume. She is beautiful. Sadly, I don't have the mats for her Ultimate evolution (yet).

Should I feed her my Snow Globe Dragon Rouge (after he reaches max level of course) and bump her to level 80+? I also need to take care of Rodin, but he isn't anywhere close to level up to 50, and I don't have the evo mats anyway.

smbu2000

Just tried out that Indigo descend, wow the board is huge! It makes all of the drops seem small.
I cleared it on Legendary with my Ra/LKali team. There are so many drops it makes it difficult to have a color missing, which is good for Ra.

The boss created a couple of poison and jammer drops which were locked. I cleared them out before using LKali's skill. She had a tiny bit of HP left after (I'm guessing she has that you can't one hit active on, I didn't really look), but I finished her off with Ra's active skill. She dropped for me too which is nice since I didn't play Mythical.

I played it on my iPad. I can't imagine how tiny it's going to look on the 4" screen of my iPhone 5S.

edit: She doesn't have that skill on, I just left a tiny bit of HP after my attack. Just cleared Legendary with my Vegito team. Luckily the board isn't too small on my 5S. Went surprisingly well.

I thought locked orbs weren't affected by board conversion skills? Finished the dungeon on Legendary, wasn't too bad. Gonna try Mythical later.

Also board is really tiny on a 4S.

Edit: nvm I understand now

smbu2000

I thought locked orbs weren't affected by board conversion skills? Finished the dungeon on Legendary, wasn't too bad. Gonna try Mythical later.

Also board is really tiny on a 4S.

Edit: nvm I understand now
Apparently Orb Refresh will get rid of them, but board changers like LKali/DKali won't affect them.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Wait...JPN get 5 stones and 5 Piis because dude cleared that new dungeon ? Goddamn.

Edit:

The units they are showing right now...are new GFE or what ?

razterik

Awoken Susano needing both ultimate Goemon and ultimate Tengu is gross.

Wait...JPN get 5 stones and 5 Piis because dude cleared that new dungeon ? Goddamn.

Total 7 stones and 6 piis from the whole stream.

There's a reason I tell people to play JP, hahaha. If I hadn't invested so much in NA, I'd switch completely without hesitation.

Ducarmel

Everyone agree?

sorry for the late reply

best friend Kyu right now

Kyu my Awoken Bastet will be ready when Spinx returns.

Rixa

So, according to Puzzledragonx Experience Boost Tama! is not yet available in the English version.

^^ Alt just made it in EU version, was kinda wtf this is, oh well costs 30 stamina, lets do it.
Then boom, got 200k rank exp,1 gem and drop was Extreme King Metal Tamadra.

jay23

Missed the stream, but looking at the recap on padx the new pantheon gods look awesome. Also Apollo gaining 2 rows and another TPA just like Persephone, I wonder what other teams he can fit into now.

smbu2000

Queen's Banquet cleared! Kept messing up on Beorc and finally just used a delay to get by her. Skyfalls kept knocking me into her Jupiter Genesis zone. Once I got by her the only problem was making sure I'd be able to use Yuna's skill when I took out Sowilo. Then 2 shots to take out Hera.

After I cleared the Hera dungeons I was missing in the challenge (Sowilo, Beorc, Urz) to get the stone for clearing all of the Hera Challenge.

Now I can focus on 3x normal dungeon drops and the Challenge Dungeon, yay for piis coming back!

Kyu

Neo Member
sorry for the late reply

best friend Kyu right now

Kyu my Awoken Bastet will be ready when Spinx returns.

No problem. Do you have any preference for my third slot leader? A. Shiva, A. Horus, A. Bastet. I usually rotate between l.kali, athena and beelz

Ducarmel

No problem. Do you have any preference for my third slot leader? A. Shiva, A. Horus, A. Bastet. I usually rotate between l.kali, athena and beelz

I think depending on my friend list I will switch between Shiva and Bastet on slot 1 and 2. Bastet for now since i will have her ready first Shiva I still cant get Theurgia.

For everyday farming or easy descends I mostly use Lu bu or Ronia

I do have Horus, Kirin, and L Kali if you need one of those.

hermit7

Awoken Susano needing both ultimate Goemon and ultimate Tengu is gross.

Total 7 stones and 6 piis from the whole stream.

There's a reason I tell people to play JP, hahaha. If I hadn't invested so much in NA, I'd switch completely without hesitation.

Yeah that is rough. Not much different than other evos though. And they are both level 50 cards rather than level 70 like Cauchemar and Zhao Yun are for other evos.

We will have to see their stats, hopefully susano gets a sweet alteration at a lower cooldown. 3 turns 50% damage reduction at 6 turns or something.

Kyuur

They could literally just give Orochi a lower CD active for his awoken and I'd be happy. I hope he gets something cool though. Kind of glad I didn't get the final mat to evolve him to his B/R form yet, will wait to see what this form is like.

New guy Mori would be a perfect fit for my bad-idea Chester team. How do you guys feel about Orb Refresh on the Keiji? I didn't even know it existed until I saw my fiancee using the green goblin evo for a little while.

xCobalt

Everyone agree?

Sounds good. I added ducarmel

If friends ever get reset, I'll probably be looking for a Rodin love triangle.

That Apollo uvo gives Sakuya teams a lot of flexibility for anyone who will still play her. I had 2 slots (Grodin and LMeta) just to cover blue and green. Now those 2 colors can be covered by staple members Sakuya and Apollo. And I count LKali as another staple member, so she still covers red with the change to Apollo. Whereas I always had to make a compromise to the team whenever I needed a specific utility like shield or armor bypass, the newer Sakuya teams can easily substitute without compromising to meet color requirements.

Uh, I got mail from someone asking about my level 20 present (which I hadn't sent yet) wanting to exchange; I agree, and selected present and the recipient, and it immediately took me to the REM where I got a "Present Egg".

Then a few minutes later I get their present.... which sends me to the REM, and I get another "Present Egg".

I'm confused about where the first one came from. Did I accidentally send the present to myself or something? Was it a free roll for sending out the present? I'm confused...

oh thank god, I was worried about cheating him out of something.

Also now is a good time to spend the Pal Points, right? I haven't rolled once since starting the game, I have something like ~30 rolls

hermit7

Was able to complete my first rush today. Took in shiva with urd/hino/caocao/chiyome and pulled it off luckily. This team is going to be really good I think. I subbed out a second urd for the lower cool down on chiyome and I think it was a good call. If only I had a red Valk.

On to God rush and devil rush.

Epic Drop

oh thank god, I was worried about cheating him out of something.

Also now is a good time to spend the Pal Points, right? I haven't rolled once since starting the game, I have something like ~30 rolls

Yes, now is a good time to roll. I'd suggest rolling the special evo material pem. It's a little more expensive per roll, but you are guaranteed an evo material (and might be lucky and get some rare ones).

I had 35 rolls in the evo pem and didn't get much good. Really all I cared to get was jewels, and I didn't get a single one.

I'm absolutely loving awoken Shiva, and I'm excited for awoken susano. I'd totally use him with his fire sub element as a damage reducer for Shiva.

jay23

If friends ever get reset, I'll probably be looking for a Rodin love triangle.

That Apollo uvo gives Sakuya teams a lot of flexibility for anyone who will still play her. I had 2 slots (Grodin and LMeta) just to cover blue and green. Now those 2 colors can be covered by staple members Sakuya and Apollo. And I count LKali as another staple member, so she still covers red with the change to Apollo. Whereas I always had to make a compromise to the team whenever I needed a specific utility like shield or armor bypass, the newer Sakuya teams can easily substitute without compromising to meet color requirements.

This exactly what I was thinking, I don't have lmeta so this makes Apollo a better sub for my kirin team. Would verche and valk still be the best 2 other sub's?

Top Bottom