• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

mike23

5 pulls in the GF, 4 dupes then Tsubaki. Goes well with my red box. Unfortunately, red metal dragons was during work today, so I couldn't max level it.

ouqLV7V.jpg

Used SV to finish my A.Ra. Third hypermax after Urd and Shiva. Holding on to 20 Angelits and 8 Devilits to hopefully get some skill ups on my Kalis. Both L.Kalis are still at slv 1 and D.Kali is at 5. Isis is max skilled.

linsivvi

Holy shit! Went 4/7 to max skill Awoken Haku with orbs. Umbasa, RNG gods!

Have 13 Dark Piis but I'm still hesitant to use them if I don't have to. Have 6 Dark orbs left. I'm sure I'll end up regretting it when the ultimate arena becomes easy to farm and orbs are impossible to get. Just like how we hated getting Golems from anywhere from dungeons to the REM, and now I can't seem to get a Wood Golem to uvo my Dark Golem.

Took me a full bar to get one drop from Tuesday dungeon.

Now I am slowly moving on to Light Golem.

razterik

And we're down for maintenance. Hope you spent your stamina, not coming back for nine hours.

See you guys on the other side when everything's in Korean and we still don't have MP shop, haha.

FZZ

Banned
Now we wait for Gungho JP's next stream in which I am certain they will announce the Dark MP Dragon

Hopefully it is similar to Awoken Yomi since I don't have one

Quantum

it is.

- do latent tamadras also give awakenings?
- not sure the MP store is good for anything else but hiding my Chibi shame.
- how many gods would you keep before selling the extras?

- for example - I have 6 kush, should I keep three?
- I have 5 GGY should I keep any?

J0dy77

I'm really anxious about what to sell off. I have 2 Ra's and an extra Venus and Minerva that sound like I'll be safe for a while. I would hate to have the next round of Awakening suddenly split into something amazing and lose out on the potential. Tough call.

What will everyone be selling?

Took a few tries but finally got through Challenge floor 9. After 5 straight light absorbs I finally got a Dark for Ra.

What is everyone using to clear floor 10? I don't think I have enough +eggs on my Ra team to get through all of those HP and big damage rounds.

Ducarmel

- how many gods would you keep before selling the extras?

I think it depends on the active skill, for example its best to have 4 Meimei, Haku, Leilan to make system teams.

in the case of Kushi, what are the chances you need 2 on one team, and with Dark Izanami available and Awoken Susano maybe you don't even need Kushi at all.

Rixa

What will everyone be selling?

All those stupid dragons that give 3k pts, my alt sold 2 of them, other one was from that Gift Dungeon. I have so few Gods and basically no dupes (2 Ronias) so I dont have anything else to sell than fodders & dragons.

Ducarmel

Fuck, I was going to save stones in case the MonHun gacha came back so I could throw stones for Baggi and guess what the very next collab is

Is it true the chances to get baggi are low? I read horror stories of people trying to pull him and not getting him.

lol a super rare silver egg.

raiot

Is there any need for 3 LKalis? Ok, I could do the 4 Lkali, Dkali, SunQuan Team... but is it worth it?
I think I can get 300k... but I dont have Rodin or Ares for Shiva Dragon...
And I really lack a dark Valk... So many Questions :(

Jagernaut

I'm going to sell most of my chibis (keeping chibi Haku). Also selling dupes that are not orb changers. I don't need 3 LZL, I max skilled one and will sell the other 2.

Dupes that could be useful
2 Ares
2 Wukong
Hermes
Karin
Leeza

Mostly Useless dupes
2 Light Zhuge Liang
2 Godin
2 Venus
2 Neptune
2 Radious
2 Vritra
I&I
Loki

Edit. The game is back up.

raiot

Ok, I have 300k MP now, good thing i never fed any dupe gods or REM stuff the last 3 years...
( I still have my 3 LKalis, only Exclusives I sold was a dupe GGY and dupe Grodin).
The next question is: Shiva Dragon or not? Or should I wait?

Quantum

Ok, I have 300k MP now, good thing i never fed any dupe gods or REM stuff the last 3 years...
( I still have my 3 LKalis, only Exclusives I sold was a dupe GGY and dupe Grodin).
The next question is: Shiva Dragon or not? Or should I wait?

I want to know the answer to this too.

Seems like something I want, although I have yet to sell anything - but the chibis must go!!!

Y7OR97Dm.png

Yay, can buy ShiDragon and still have enough for the future MP releases (Don't care about Ra, Neptune or Odin dragons)

EDIT: don't buy ShiDragon if you don't have subs for him (Ares, Yamato, Urds, RValks, Freyr, etc)

J0dy77

Y7OR97Dm.png

Yay, can buy ShiDragon and still have enough for the future MP releases (Don't care about Ra, Neptune or Odin dragons)

EDIT: don't buy ShiDragon if you don't have subs for him (Ares, Yamato, Urds, RValks, Freyr, etc)

Don't temp me. I have Ares, Yamato, Urd, Rvalk and more. Is he that good or am I better off waiting for another MP monster? I'm curious what the dark version will be.

Quantum

He's a 25x unconditional Attack + 2.25 RCV leader for a Red God team. He's just nuts. But i'd wait for the Dark dragon reveal if you're having doubts.

its not doubts, I just got my a.shiva team up and running. I have the subs to make a perfect shiva dragon team - wondering if 25x is very future proof even though it is unconditional.

I guess I might as well do it, it will save me a ton if I have something serious to work towards - given that I have multiple ares that I haven't as of yet put any work into.

wow - feel a ton of pressure to do it....

donjezzy

this is interesting. I have about 20 chibi monsters, including 8 hakus. hopefully that's good for something. at the very least I'm glad to open up my box finally

and with that 60,000 points. Nice

Jagernaut

You can have this cake!

My Team would be: Yamato, Red Guan Yu, Leilan, Uriel. Is this good enough?

That's not a bad team but Awoken Leilan is not a God so you have to use another version.

IMO a perfect Shiva Dragon team would have Red Valk, Urd, and Ares and then Yamato or another fire God for the last spot.

Kyuur

Anyone else find it weird that the shop is under the Monster tab and not Shop?

Sold chibis and late bloomers, 24k. Probably just going to continue to save up until I can buy an exclusive I want at some point.

hermit7

Sold a bunch of dupes and ended up with about 450 thousand mp points. Going to keep them for now as I am not too impressed with shiva Dragon and many of my good subs aren't God types. (Shiva, hino, caocao).

Sold off
2x blue Odin
2x blonia
Gronia
Ronia
Lmeta
2x amon
Lakshmi
Sunquan
And a few others that I have forgotten. All dupes of which I have at least 2 still so I am not too worried.

I can get to 277,000 if I almost beggar myself on selling rem pulls. Is shiva dragon worth destroying a team or two?

I need to know!! Is he worth it!!!

I'm not breaking my awoken shiva team, my ronia team (practically my ronia team with a fallen Luci and ultimate devil Haku for the non Devils in that team), my verdandi team or my awoken Ra team. I can go harder, cut deeper, old collab monster can go (fist of North Star except that one red one and Eva collab except for unit-13, and DC comics collab), sell unevolved monsters that could get awoken...

I just need to know if it is worth it

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
It happened...got my first Pii Drop in a coin dungeon - okay NOW i believe that they actually can drop there.

quickmemo_2015-09-02-nho42.png

Actually that happened yesterday but couldnt post earlier. MP Shop Update seems cool for everyone interested in Shiva Dragon.

I have a dupe DMeta which i could sell for mayor MPoint...but that doesnt seem like the best choice, who knows what Upgrades she will get in the future.
Is Mephisto super bugged or something? He started an apparent countdown at 3 then just started attacking next turn anyways

Hehe nope thats normal and actually pretty cool - its Mephistopheles so ofc he is gonna lie/cheat and start attacking earlier than announced. With him it just means you will be dead by the 3rd turn.

Cant trust him xD
Yeah, well the coin dungeon was on 2x drop rate, so I was pretty much guaranteed the drop as long as it was the last one still alive.

Congrats on the Susano. He's a very useful sub, especially Awoken. I'm using mine quite a lot. Definitely make a nice addition to your Bastet team when needed.

Dat Kite team :eek: Damage is nuts - really nice. The OE Awakening Hype is real. Have you tried A.Yomi as a leader as well ? Do you have the subs for a solid A.Yomi team ?

Oh 2x Coin Dungeons ? Okay we havent gotten them so far so i didnt know you pretty much have a guaranteed drop during that event.

Yeah Susanoo should be a useful sub down the line. Last time had to bring along DMeta for a Challenge stage because Kushi lacks the +skills i need to active skills from round 1.

Well it took some tries but I didnt want to change team setup. As always, now I need Tamadras & enhancers & Vishnu to team before going to Zeus. Definetly switching ADKZ (0 awoken) to Vishnu when ever its ready.

Picture shows nicely how GZL skill brings great boost to damage (GRG & GZL).

Very nice !!
With Vishnuu replacing ADK down the line you should be able to hit for 3,5-4 million per round..so yeah perfect for Zeus.

My first +297 after Rank 205. Now to wait for Black Devil Cats and an awoken form soon.

B704Wvum.jpg

Congrats !!

Awoken form soon ? I think this might take a while since she doesnt even have an UEvo xD
What does your team look like ? On paper she and Hathor look quite strong but i dont see many using them in our version.

Eh, don't think he's worth it for me despite a lot of my red subs.

I have Rvalk, Freyr, and ares, but no Urd, got a god shiva (devil ult not the awoken shiva I use as a lead), but I just don't think it would be worth it...

Maybe I'll wait till later...

linsivvi

Shouldn't we be saving MP points for Marionette since it allows you to grind almost any dungeon, in particular the Ultimate Arena, without fail?

ccbfan

For non-IAP, the MP dragons are all kinda ehh.

Shiva Dragon - Doesn't allow me to clear stuff I can't already clear. Need a ton of very specific REM only subs. Really just a faster way for me to use my limited Stamina.

Neptune Dragon - Actually a great non-IAP monster. Andro replacement, Nuke strength posion. Is its really worth 300K MP though?

Odin Dragon - Great all around Green Sub but generally not useful enough to spend 300K on.

Ra Dragon - Extremely limited subs. You need like 2-3 DKali to make it work.

Amazingly the Marrionette series might be the best buy right now for non-IAP. With time and patience you can no stone every dungeon release so far.

300K MP is about 2-3 years of REM trash/dupes for non-IAP, for most of us we're only getting 1 300K MP monster. Its better be worth it.

Bilix

Hey everyone. Haven't played this game in a long time, just getting stones from logins and occasionally pulling. Wanted to get back into it but have no clue on what heroes I should be concentrating on. Here's a screenshot of what I have. Hoping someone could help me out.

http://imgur.com/a/i7za5

Top Bottom