• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

Rixa

Yeah..i just have Goemon..

Will have to do with my weird all attributes DMeta team.

Edit:

Is it possible to get 7+ plus eggs in one run?
It is.
Screenshot_2016-01-07-13-48-01.png

Rixa

Huh, I can image how it feels for the players who do many +297 in one day. Iam tired after using 4 stones and alot of natural stamina + rank increases.
I made about 200 +eggs today, few runs tomorrow morning before day changes in pad. Too bad I missed screen shot where YomiDras did 3.5m damage each (not sure how much subs did).

Team situation, tomorrow to do PAL pulls and level units.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Based 10x Desc - was able to Hypermax Kali finally.

quickmemo_2016-01-07-9kjpj.png

Huh, I can image how it feels for the players who do many +297 in one day. Iam tired after using 4 stones and alot of natural stamina + rank increases.
I made about 200 +eggs today, few runs tomorrow morning before day changes in pad. Too bad I missed screen shot where YomiDras did 3.5m damage each (not sure how much subs did).

Team situation, tomorrow to do PAL pulls and level units.

Yeah, that is my impressions as well..even sorting and feeding all the +units i time intensive. I was thinking of using Yomidra for Kanetsugu but my Verdandi team was good enough for the job.

Your YomiDra team is looking quite good - wish i had Haku. I have multiple Meimeis, Karins and Leilans...but no Haki lol. I will try to save up some stone for an upcoming Dark Gala Godfest.

hermit7

Well I finally was able to finish Haku. Got a bunch of eggs for okuni as well. I haven't been farming all day but a significant amount. Have 3 more stones but I have been waiting for my stamina to regenerate because I am at the cusp where if I stone I will only get a run before I level up.

Honestly wish the overflow carried over from level as well as stone usage but alas.

jiggle

So jealous of everyone's 297s
After like 540 days, I still only have 1 lol
Hard to bring myself to use stones for anything other than GF
rocking 300 box space at rank 344 :x

So jealous of everyone's 297s
After like 540 days, I still only have 1 lol
Hard to bring myself to use stones for anything other than GF
rocking 300 box space at rank 344 :x

I just got my first hyper maxed card today, at day 1100. It's all about how you play.

Though you may want to increase your box space

hermit7

I just got my first hyper maxed card today, at day 1100. It's all about how you play.

Though you may want to increase your box space

Yeah I only have gotten mine recently. I have 3 hyper and 4 297 but I have gotten them all within the past couple of months, and I have only focused on plusses after stopping to roll in the REM as much.

Hopefully I will be able to have a maxed plus team by the next time 10x descends are done.

J0dy77

Never thought I'd see the day, my first hypermax team:

jgNrtngl.jpg

I honestly don't even know where I'm going to put my plus eggs now. Maybe urd or finish out my yomi team.

linsivvi

Hypermaxed 3 monsters in this event so far. Probably won't be pushing any further considering how easy it is to do it. Saving some stones for the future.

Jagernaut

I was having issues farming Kanetsugu, Dtron was inconsistent, so I just put Diza on my Awoken Amaterasu team and it worked great. Diza's hp and auto heals pushed the team hp above 21k and the total auto rcv to 23k. Almost unkillable.

ccbfan

I was having issues farming Kanetsugu, Dtron was inconsistent, so I just put Diza on my Awoken Amaterasu team and it worked great. Diza's hp and auto heals pushed the team hp above 21k and the total auto rcv to 23k. Almost unkillable.

I also run a basically unkillable Ama team for this and it's pretty amazing.

This is the first time I'm wowed by 10x. So fast and unkillable. 297 with 5 to 6 stones.

razterik

How do you waste all the gold you earned? I hope you're not feeding singles or small batches one at a time. If you are going to stone for gold, just do Goemon on Sunday. You won't pull in millions per run, but at least it's not a complete waste of stamina.

Up 500 plus eggs today and I didn't have much time to farm. Would keep going now, but I am out of stamina and only 40k from rank up. That's probably the biggest downfall to running Sowilo/Kanetsugu. I end up stalled waiting for enough stamina to rank because I hate wasting almost a whole bar by stoning. Challenge Descended with 10x active soon plz. I want to run things on weekends and not be time constricted.

3min stamina coming to JP on the 12th. I can barely keep up with that account lately as it is.

Also, Arena getting replaced with Arena 2.0, featuring MPdra drops and "rebalancing" (aka, get recked super speed YomiDra/Eschamali runs, GungHo hates you!).

Rixa

Based 10x Desc - was able to Hypermax Kali finally.

Your YomiDra team is looking quite good - wish i had Haku. I have multiple Meimeis, Karins and Leilans...but no Haki lol. I will try to save up some stone for an upcoming Dark Gala Godfest.

Gratz for HM Kali :).

I managed to do 69 +eggs during this morning before day change, getting Haku to +216 (used 1 stone). The team has great potential indeed A.Haku might give bad board (few times had this already happen) but NepNep can fix OE problems and 1.5x damage boost.

For example in this damage:
- Persephone skill
- NepNep skill
- 1x5 dark 2x Dark Row -> Combo of 5

3min stamina coming to JP on the 12th. I can barely keep up with that account lately as it is.

Also, Arena getting replaced with Arena 2.0, featuring MPdra drops and "rebalancing" (aka, get recked super speed YomiDra/Eschamali runs, GungHo hates you!).

Wow so soon. Hopefully they are fast (this time) to get it to NA too :). So they make Arena more difficulty than it is now or "just" slower? (Well I havent tried arena and it will take long time before my first try).

Edit: Crap, its rare monster carnival in PEM.

jay23

I didn't have much gold in the first place probably from feeding singles without really caring, came back to bite me. Thanks for the advice I'll be running Goemon as much as I can on Sunday.

Side note I didn't know JP had a uvo poll again read the news on reddit.

razterik

We'll find out soon when Arena is updated. They could make it easier, but I doubt it. And the PreDras could ruin some teams, especially if they come as random invades. Need armor break/poison if they are like the co-op versions, 24k hits and 10 million armor.

jiggle

3 min stamina?
Re download JPN version

I'm amazed
It recovered my account from almost 300 days ago without needing any work
But lol
So many trash FFCC REM pulls from trying/failing to get juggler

Fuuuu!!! GH aren't just gonna let us power creep our way to easy Pys. Making an Arena 2.0 and getting rid of the old one altogether. Add some token Predras to justify the increase in difficulty. I guess the silver lining of being behind is that we haven't gotten a chance to farm and feed a bunch of latent resists to teams that may become Arena-obsolete.

I'm kind of tempted to do a mass selloff to buy a yomidog, but I don't even know if I'll have enough MP to afford it after clearing out the box... somebody talk me out of chasing the FOTM

EDIT: oh wait they're making Kaliseum more difficult? Never mind, gonna wait to see how the meta shakes out

...and then buy Yomi Dragon as a sub for A.Yomi lol

MiTYH

Hi all, was wondering if I could get some advice on team building. My box is here: https://www.padherder.com/user/MiTYH/monsters

The team I usually run is a rainbow of Nephthys (lead), Thumbelina, Echidna, Famiel, and Unicorn. The first three I enjoy using (finally evolved Nephthys today), while the other two are just fillers since they're the strongest attackers in that color I have (with a 94 cost [Rank 84] I can't place Kali yet).

I've currently been burning my way through stages in an effort to get to Starlight Sanctuary. With some luck and Odin friends, I've made my way to Vesta Cave, the last stage, but keep getting burned. Either I can't beat the second to last boss, or I can with my skills, but them am terribly unprepared for the last boss.

I figure I need to focus on some better farming monsters, maybe shape up a real team with some of these monsters I have. I've also been farming for a Succubus, no luck with that as a lot of people online have commented as well. I know I need ranking up as well, so I'm looking for a better team to help with both

Any help would be greatly appeciated!

Fuuuu!!! GH aren't just gonna let us power creep our way to easy Pys. Making an Arena 2.0 and getting rid of the old one altogether. Add some token Predras to justify the increase in difficulty. I guess the silver lining of being behind is that we haven't gotten a chance to farm and feed a bunch of latent resists to teams that may become Arena-obsolete.
Yeah I'm starting to wonder if I should keep going all out on maxing my Yomidra team. Luckily the subs overlap alot with Awoken Lucifer, who can already handle arena OK and will have no trouble with predras.

The team I usually run is a rainbow of Nephthys (lead), Thumbelina, Echidna, Famiel, and Unicorn. The first three I enjoy using (finally evolved Nephthys today), while the other two are just fillers since they're the strongest attackers in that color I have (with a 94 cost [Rank 84] I can't place Kali yet).

Fire:
A few good things and possible teams but you're limited cost is holding you back. I wanted to make something with Christmas Hera but the cost on your fire-type gods is too much right now.

Christmas Hera/mini guan yu/mini caocao/Echidna/--/

Hera/caocao/Echidna/Evolved Kyubi/--/

Wood:

Meimei is your best bet if you wanted to use that. You'll need one light source, as the dark can be filled in with just a Keeper of Rainbow, fill the rest with as much wood as you can, preferably. You can easily fill it with mostly light or dark as well.

It'd be nice to get a Cu Chulainn from the Two heroes dungeon but that's a little out of reach.

Water:
Leading with Nut- Fill in with as many water subs as you can, toss in Echidna for safety.
Leading with Famiel: Fill in with as many water subs as you can, toss in Echidna for safety.

Having a Siegfried would be nice from Two heroes. Alas, it's just too tough for you right now.

Light:

Kali/Castor/--/--/---
Fill in the rest, all the colors are covered by those two alone. Lots of Kali users out there so finding a friend will be easy.

Kali-50/Castor-25/Nep-25/Echidna-13/Keep of Rainbow-25

Dark version, because why not. Castor's active isn't going to interfere with Kali's active and since you'll be making a lot of dark, you might as well use that extra firepower. You're overcost at 138. You can cut the Keeper for a dubmythlit, along with nep to save 48 cost, which works out to 90 cost.

Dark stuff:
You need a Vampire, mostly to use as a sub for Castor but you can still easily use it on Nepnep's team. Can be 'farmed' from Castle of Satan but the drop rates are ass, so be prepared if you want to try your luck.

Nep-25/Castor(evolved)-25/Keeper of Rainbow-25/Dub-toplit/Dub-emelit
All the colors you need as below your 94 cost limit. I wanted to put mini Zhao Yun in there for color covering and slap another dark in there but that sucker costs 40, what the hell Gungho.

Castor/Nep/Keeper of Rainbow/--/--

Finally, just toss Echidna in any team you can for now, if you can't find anything better.

Kyuur

Was looking at the music dragon dungeon coming later today, one of the skill up monsters you can get from it.. and realized that max skill Cerberus Rider is basically Dark Verdandi in disguise when max skilled, actually better than her. I kind of want one now :lol: Double TPA, attacker so works well with Vishnu/Zhuge Liang.

Jagernaut

People on the Japanese version were speeding through Arena with Yomi Dragon teams with double Eschamalis so they are changing it. People will be pissed, they should have made an Arena 2 and left the first one alone.

Reminds me of when Friday Mythical first appeared as a limited dungeon with a full tamadra drop. By the time I made a consistent team to farm it they changed it to a baby tamadra. Sucks.

Bladelaw

So just when I thought I could use my Bastet team a horrible realization hit...I lack about 7 team cost for the whole thing.

Ult. Verdandi at 50 cost was the unanticipated overage. Still I have all the parts besides Awoken Bastet (just need Sphinx and Medjedra) and a relative shitload of awakenings.

So aside from gifts from Gung Ho, the monster shop, and random invades is there a consistent way to get Tamadras?

Jagernaut

Thursday and Friday mythical dungeons have a 1/3 chance of a baby tamadra drop. They only have a chance of awakening if you don't evolve them first. You can also get full tamadras from s-ranking dungeons.

People on the Japanese version were speeding through Arena with Yomi Dragon teams with double Eschamalis so they are changing it. People will be pissed, they should have made an Arena 2 and left the first one alone.

Reminds me of when Friday Mythical first appeared as a limited dungeon with a full tamadra drop. By the time I made a consistent team to farm it they changed it to a baby tamadra. Sucks.
I think they warned ahead of time that they'd update Kaliseum to match the endgame power curve, and even if they didn't a lot of players were expecting they'd do it early on. Unlike mythlits, piis scale in usefulness with monster power.

J0dy77

I ended up with such a huge imbalance of HP eggs compared to others.

Like, in the range of 90 or so more...

I'm in the exact same boat with hp +. So many of them and lacking atk.

How do you waste all the gold you earned? I hope you're not feeding singles or small batches one at a time. If you are going to stone for gold, just do Goemon on Sunday. You won't pull in millions per run, but at least it's not a complete waste of stamina.

Up 500 plus eggs today and I didn't have much time to farm. Would keep going now, but I am out of stamina and only 40k from rank up. That's probably the biggest downfall to running Sowilo/Kanetsugu. I end up stalled waiting for enough stamina to rank because I hate wasting almost a whole bar by stoning. Challenge Descended with 10x active soon plz. I want to run things on weekends and not be time constricted.

I was in the same boat with stamina during hera farming but caught a perfect curve with kenag yesterday. So many plus eggs, I just burned out after a couple hours of farming. No clue how these guys can do dozens of +297 in a few days.

Bladelaw

Thursday and Friday mythical dungeons have a 1/3 chance of a baby tamadra drop. They only have a chance of awakening if you don't evolve them first. You can also get full tamadras from s-ranking dungeons.

S-Ranking any dungeons? Like the super trivial normal ones? Cause that would be just stellar. I need about 43 Tamadras to get my Bastet team off the ground. That gets everyone every awoken skill including backup Kushi when I need the shield. At least my fire team only needs like 6 to be max awoken.

Jagernaut

S-Ranking any dungeons? Like the super trivial normal ones? Cause that would be just stellar. I need about 43 Tamadras to get my Bastet team off the ground. That gets everyone every awoken skill including backup Kushi when I need the shield. At least my fire team only needs like 6 to be max awoken.

Any dungeon that has a score. Today you can try to s rank Blue Sprite (easiest), Shinrabansho 1 & 2, Wood Cat, and Kapibara.

There is also the Tamadra guerilla dungeons that appear regularly every week or so with 50 and 100 stamina versions. The 50 stamina isn't hard and you will get a lot of baby tamadras and a few full tamadras. Poison or fixed damage like Ra and Bane helps a lot. The babies have a roughly 1/3 chance of awakening a card.

hermit7

That shift happened when they switched it from a descend to a weekday dungeon.

I too am a little perturbed because when we finally are able to get plus eggs easily it changes and destroys team compositions.

I am a little grateful though because now we can see ideal teams before deciding whether to plus members that might not be ideal anymore.

Top Bottom