• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

Maid

Banned
Maid can u add me?

Can always use another Ronia.

Sorry, my Athena is always up, and I don't use Ronia as often. Mostly only when I need to farm KoG, if it's fine with you.

I'm trying to build a Dark TPA with Dark Valk as lead, or Hades when I manage to evolve him. When that time come, I guess my leads will consist of either Athena or Dark Valk mostly.

FZZ

Banned
The troll golds were real this fest

Empress of Serpents Echidna, Red Valk, Shardra (ugh), Ur-Chimera, and Gryps Rider.

Nothing from the God Fest and no God Fest exclusives. Pretty disappointed. But I didn't spend any actual cash on these stones just Google play credit that I had so I ain't mad.

Maid

Banned
The troll golds were real this fest

Empress of Serpents Echidna, Red Valk, Shardra (ugh), Ur-Chimera, and Gryps Rider.

Nothing from the God Fest and no God Fest exclusives. Pretty disappointed. But I didn't spend any actual cash on these stones just Google play credit that I had so I ain't mad.

I wouldn't say it's that bad since you get Red Valk, and apparently the Rider has been better recently.

Did 3 rolls:

Raphael (luxury sub for lzhuge I guess)

Hades

Sea serpent

Was hoping for Venus since she is a great L.kali sub. Still happy with my rolls.

Yeah, it's like Ace. You don't need much to clear even Z. I remember seeing a video of an almost fully unevolved GZL team with 9500 hp take it out.
Yeah, it wasn't too bad - just cleared Z for the stone. Stalling for Ronia is annoying for a 5 floor dungeon since my lower rarity subs don't have skill boosts. And the non-ult Ronias on my list are all skill 1. :(

Hades uveo is a pain in the ass. That Gaia especially.
Now that my Dmeta team is complete, I gotta farm Seaway for a Wangren. Then get Homura skillups and a second Echidna. :/

scottnak

Was only gonna pull once, but I got a Shaitan for the 4th!!! time
So I had to pull one more...
Got a Ceres! I already have an Amaterasu though :s

Also, it's nice to be able to clear the Master Lvl Puzz Z stage reliably now. A good feeling!!

Whitelines

Neo Member
Figured i wouldn't roll on any of my us accounts since i have a lot of good leaders already..
RSONIA, DMETA, GZL, HORUS, RA, PERSEPHONE.

So i went and did a pull on my EU Acc that is level 35.

Rolled once on the PEM...GOLD EGG so i went for it and LMETA

Could not believe my eyes.. won't spend stones for a long time i think :D

J0dy77

Can't believe they put Fat Metal for the first time at 12:30 am for me. Gungho, please fix this ridiculous scheduling for any decent guerilla dungeon.

Quantum

godfest: Nope.

edit: I think I've broken the cycle - even went out and showed the game to a friend or two - and had no reason to roll. hopefully I can get to the point where rolling isnt as tempting as it used to be - but last night was a big hurdle.

2015 = an actual free game?

edit2: am I still saving my pal pulls for any reason? I'm bordering on the max and was hoping for the minis - should I just pull?

I could have used any of the heroes outside of Pandora and any of the Greco gods outside of Ares and got none of them.

I'm also 7/16 when it comes to 4 stars between this and the last godfest. Was a bit easier to swallow that last time since I ended up with Liu Bei and Okuni. Not so much this time with the only gold being Raphael...

Hige

2015 = an actual free game?
It's still January, let's not get ahead of ourselves! :p

edit2: am I still saving my pal pulls for any reason? I'm bordering on the max and was hoping for the minis - should I just pull?
If we get 3k minis it won't be until we get that descend (Zhao Yun?), which is probably at least a month or two away. I don't urgently need any evo mats, so I'm just pulling when my pal points are almost capped. That way I'll be ready if they do make an announcement.

I've gotten two dark skydragons from Z-Collab, 1 red and 1 blue so far. All three of the little ones.

It's pretty easy for a not ultimate evolved Ronia team.

Also with skill moves changing for February means that even if I get the red fruits to EVO Ronia, I won't be until I can get skill ups.

I have ultimate evo'd Valk (light), and I still have an enourmos metal King for red valk, so I'm just going to do that dungeon for the stone and 1 more enourmos metal (in case I get any more interesting valks)

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Wow, I feel stupid for pulling 4 times, the gacha wasn't really good and I'm not really at a point to where I need more units. Guess I'm still in a phase were pulling during a Godfest for one of the Godfest exclusives isn't easy to withstand.

Hope I learned my lesson this time, could have spend the stones in getting Athena or expanding my friend list and box. Mistakes were made... Maybe next time.

Either way, I pulled 2 bad units, Gabriel and Venus... Don't think I can or will use any of those, which sucks.

@Whitelines
Congrats man, that's what I call a kicks ass pull. Have fun with her xD

@atlantaguy
I hope we get the stamina a overflow fix soon as well, would be good for the next Tama related timed dungeon.

About the Extreme Metal King Dragon.... Just to be sure because I sometimes misread those things, he will definitely hit you for 11k damage before you can act on the first round? Or can you delay or activate a skill before that?
And do defense breaking skills like GZL's stack? Would probably use it twice in one round then.

Wow, I feel stupid for pulling 4 times, the gacha wasn't really good and I'm not really at a point to where I need more units. Guess I'm still in a phase were pulling during a Godfest for one of the Godfest exclusives isn't easy to withstand.

Hope I learned my lesson this time, could have spend the stones in getting Athena or expanding my friend list and box. Mistakes were made... Maybe next time.

Either way, I pulled 2 bad units, Gabriel and Venus... Don't think I can or will use any of those, which sucks.

@Whitelines
Congrats man, that's what I call a kicks ass pull. Have fun with her xD

@atlantaguy
I hope we get the stamina a overflow fix soon as well, would be good for the next Tama related timed dungeon.

About the Extreme Metal King Dragon.... Just to be sure because I sometimes misread those things, he will definitely hit you for 11k damage before you can act on the first round? Or can you delay or activate a skill before that?
And do defense breaking skills like GZL's stack? Would probably use it twice in one round then.

Lol. In what world is Venus bad?

Maid

Banned

Venus isn't bad. You'll see she appears a lot in team build recommendation. The problem is will you ever have a team that need her or not.

cw_sasuke

Yeah, Gabriel and Venus are the 2 good ones I didn't write down the 2 bad ones.

Venus isn't bad. You'll see she appears a lot in team build recommendation. The problem is will you ever have a team that need her or not.
She is probably used to clear some of the the more specific challenge Dungeon right? I haven't used a unit yet with damage reduction leader skills.

Is Gabriel used for anything?

cw_sasuke

Gabriel ultimate is used for blue healer teams.
What does the usual Blue Healer team look like? Won't be able to spend to sacred masks on him anytime soon, but I already have 2x Ultr U&Y and Sun Quan.

I guess Blue Valk is the defacto leader?

The pre-emptive skill only increases his damage, so you can get a skill off before he attacks. Defense breaks don't stack.

ZeroAKA

What does the usual Blue Healer team look like? Won't be able to spend to sacred masks on him anytime soon, but I already have 2x Ultr U&Y and Sun Quan.

I guess Blue Valk is the defacto leader?
My WIP Blue Healer Team is Idunn&Idunna/Blue Valk/Gabriel/Hatsume/Sun Quan/Idunn&Idunna. Nobody ever uses Idunn & Idunna though.

Top Bottom