• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

darksagus

Im just starting and been casually rerolling the past couple weeks, really wanting a da qiao xiao qiao. I just got a horus though, so not sure whether to keep rolling or stop.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
My WIP Blue Healer Team is Idunn&Idunna/Blue Valk/Gabriel/Hatsume/Sun Quan/Idunn&Idunna. Nobody ever uses Idunn & Idunna though.
Sounds good, Idunn seems to be a great Healer leader. For now I'll probably just use Sun Quan till I get a better leader. Hope he gets a Ult Evo at some point as well.

Actually, she's used mostly as a sub, similar as Yomi.
Lol.... Just realized that she also gets CTW once evolved. Makes sense to use her as sib, but I already have Yomi so... Well. Maybe for Kirin team?

Sounds good, Idunn seems to be a great Healer leader. For now I'll probably just use Sun Quan till I get a better leader. Hope he gets a Ult Evo at some point as well.

Lol.... Just realized that she also gets CTW once evolved. Makes sense to use her as sib, but I already have Yomi so... Well. Maybe for Kirin team?

Venus is used on Kirin teams, Light Kali teams, and you could feasibly use her on a U&Y team since she covers two of their colors, meaning you now have an extra slot available. Granted she isn't healer in her light/dark form, but not everyone on the team needs to be healer. Actually I'd say she's the perfect sub for Kali and U&Y teams.

cw_sasuke

Yeah I'll give her a shot on the Kirin team, I haven't played much with her because I found the 25x activation with her was more Difficult than with U&Y.

For the U&Y team I already have max. D/L Yomi.

So I thought about it and decided to go on and pull once. I got a Blodin. I'm not really sure how best to make use of him. I don't have a Blonia, but I have some decent blue monsters lying around. Anybody use Blodin in an interesting way?

Yeah I'll give her a shot on the Kirin team, I haven't played much with her because I found the 25x activation with her was more Difficult than with U&Y.

For the U&Y team I already have max. D/L Yomi.

I forget Yomi was D/L. Yeah no point in Venus on that team then, except maybe a rare dungeon where you'd want more Light than Dark damage. Keep in mind Venus doesn't cover any additional colors on a Kirin team, so thats less flexibility in your slots.

You might be finding Kirin more difficult for two reasons:

1. Less orb changing (granted you have valk and verche, but neither compare to U&Y built in double change).

2. Different colors than your main U&Y.

I find L.Kali harder to activate because I'm so used to focusing on Wood/Water/Fire/Light. Changing my focus to ignore Woods (except to clear extras) is hard.

J0dy77

Im just starting and been casually rerolling the past couple weeks, really wanting a da qiao xiao qiao. I just got a horus though, so not sure whether to keep rolling or stop.

Welcome to the thread. I'm a bit biased towards Horus, Ive had him for almost two years and he was my first +297. I also have 2 - DQXQ and find her very overrated. She's definitely easier to learn with and easier to activate but is more dependent on getting good REM only monsters. Horus teams can easily be farmed while you build up your box. Echidna, vamp/Hera-is, valk and others should be your focus.

The game is very different from the first year. The REM is much more friendly and there are lots of capable leads, some can even be farmed (Athena). You're bound to get something good along the way. Neither DQXQ or Horus are the best but they are both very capable leads and will get you very far.

One final point, Horus is also a very good lead for Skill block dungeons. Giving him a distinct advantage over most leads for some content.

Start playing, focusing on leveling and storing stones. Only roll during godfest and try and get your stamina to 100 as soon as possible. If you need help just ask around, we've been her awhile. :)

cw_sasuke

I forget Yomi was D/L. Yeah no point in Venus on that team then, except maybe a rare dungeon where you'd want more Light than Dark damage. Keep in mind Venus doesn't cover any additional colors on a Kirin team, so thats less flexibility in your slots.

You might be finding Kirin more difficult for two reasons:

1. Less orb changing (granted you have valk and verche, but neither compare to U&Y built in double change).

2. Different colors than your main U&Y.

I find L.Kali harder to activate because I'm so used to focusing on Wood/Water/Fire/Light. Changing my focus to ignore Woods (except to clear extras) is hard.

Full disclosure, i have only played like 2 matches with my Kirin team.

Kirin, Verche, King Bubblie. Echidna..and one other unit i cant remember right now xD

But your 2 points are spot on. Um used to having 3 orb changers on my U&Y team, so going from that to only Verche is kinda...tough. But the bigger point is the different colors, just got used to U&Y and working with a different activation mechanism and less orb changers was just....exhausting. And im just too used to ignore/clear fire...it was tough.

btw. Got finally Highlander yesterday, leveling him now - i can see that he will be a great fir got GZL. Will have to farm his Evo materials next week.

Betweens Valkyre and Highlander it will take a while till i reach there final evo stages. 1.6 million is quite a number.

tr4656

Full disclosure, i have only played like 2 matches with my Kirin team.

Kirin, Verche, King Bubblie. Echidna..and one other unit i cant remember right now xD

But your 2 points are spot on. Um used to having 3 orb changers on my U&Y team, so going from that to only Verche is kinda...tough. But the bigger point is the different colors, just got used to U&Y and working with a different activation mechanism and less orb changers was just....exhausting. And im just too used to ignore/clear fire...it was tough.

btw. Got finally Highlander yesterday, leveling him now - i can see that he will be a great fir got GZL. Will have to farm his Evo materials next week.

Betweens Valkyre and Highlander it will take a while till i reach there final evo stages. 1.6 million is quite a number.

Why Bubblie if it's not a physical team?

cw_sasuke

I don't really use the team, but not all members have to be Physical for it to be useful... Not all units in my GZL team are attackers neither are all U&Y team members healers. But as said... I don't have spend much time with it yet.

Why Bubblie if it's not a physical team?

A Kirin team can be made mostly physical:

Kirin, Apollo, Bubblie, Valk, Verche, Kirin is one of the standard builds I believe. A x75 burst on 4/6th of the team is often good enough for the dungeons where you need that much damage output.

tr4656

I don't really use the team, but not all members have to be Physical for it to be useful... Not all units in my GZL team are attackers neither are all U&Y team members healers. But as said... I don't have spend much time with it yet.

Yes but you only have Kirin and Bubblie that are physical.
A Kirin team can be made mostly physical:

Kirin, Apollo, Bubblie, Valk, Verche, Kirin is one of the standard builds I believe. A x75 burst on 4/6th of the team is often good enough for the dungeons where you need that much damage output.
I was talking about his team. There was only Kirin/Bubblie that was physical. Unless he had Apollo or another physical sub, I would prefer something like LMeta for increased utility.

Cbajd5

Pulled twice on my main account and once on my iOS account.

Main:
3rd Ronia
Sleeping Dragon, Zhuge Liang

iOS:
The Norn Urd

pretty kewl

cw_sasuke

That moment when you realize that Extreme King Metal Dragon has a defense of 1.5 million and not 150k like you thought...... RIP.

Need a PaD break, too many screw up lately.

Blonia active trolled me on floor 5 and I died on the Extreme Metal :(

Guess I should evolve my Droidragon so I get the stone for it next time. Or at least level up my dark golem beyond level 1 lmao.

cw_sasuke

Do you have topdroidragon available? Or shiva?
No Shiva here and Droiddragon is unevolved, unawoken... So yeah xD Will try to be more prepared the next time this event occurs.

Didn't knew he had such a powerful active skill, all enemy defense on zero is amazing.

smbu2000

I just usually tank my way through the extreme metal dungeon with GRodin as leader, bringing along Lilith, Ra, and my Rodin for the boss. It's a pretty easy dungeon, just recharge our skills on the Kings and no worries of dying.

Finally went to unlock king of the gods myself on both my accounts. One shot Zeus on my secondary account with my DMeta team. One shot Zeus on my main with my Vegeta team.

I'm surprised at how powerful my Vegeta team is. It's very easy to activate his leader skill (water, light, dark: 2 colors for 3x attack, all 3 for 3.5x attack) Along with the TPAs the team is very powerful. I'm mainly using d/d Haku, Hanzo, LMeta(for the water element and 2 skill boosts), and I usually sub in GZL for the burst attack. Still need to level up my Gryps Rider Finn (already uevo'd, but very low level and no awakenings) and then I'll put him in there.

Already decided that I'm going to power up my Vegeta, with plus eggs. Already gave him my few badpys and now he's up to level 4 (11 turns for 80x damage attack and fire orbs change to dark). Two more left for max.

Edit: forgot I pulled more on the some in the first half and some in the second half of the GF.

Secondary: Vampire, Vishnu and dragon samurai (Vishnu is ok, but I wanted Durga. Already had dragon samurai)

Main: DQXQ, Leilan (didn't really need DQXQ already have color leaders like Horus, Sakuya, U&Y,, Durga, LKali and my recent Hathor. Maybe once a uevo comes out.)
Not sure why Leilan appeared as she wasn't part of the GF and it is Light fest as well. I guess I can make make the light version though. Definitely usable.

Quantum

I can't really add more than J0dy77 already stated, but I will agree that DQXQ is extremely over rated and I am hoping (not gonna happen) for an amazing ultimate.

Hours will also teach you how to match and set up boards better than DQXQ.

DQXQ will always activate, but the damage just isn't that great without a good REM set-up or a fully +'d team.

So I thought about it and decided to go on and pull once. I got a Blodin. I'm not really sure how best to make use of him. I don't have a Blonia, but I have some decent blue monsters lying around. Anybody use Blodin in an interesting way?

The 2.5x from blodin will make a decent match with blonia, with the 3 row/3skill it can be a decent leader for some dungeons but suffers from only 1 2.5 rcv that the added HP only marginally makes up for. I generally use blonia and have leveled and skilled a blodin which can make an "ok" leader, but in general blodin is a great stat stick.

I can't really add more than J0dy77 already stated, but I will agree that DQXQ is extremely over rated and I am hoping (not gonna happen) for an amazing ultimate.

DQXQ will always activate, but the damage just isn't that great without a good REM set-up or a fully +'d team..

Thank fucking god someone else can see this.

While DQXQ can make a team able to clear some of the tougher descends, it takes a pretty REM heavy team and significantly more plus egg investment than other REM monsters. She was treated like the second coming of Jesus when she was first introduced, and a lot of people over at padforum seemed to claim she was the best roll in the game. She really isn't for the reasons you already stated. Poor damage without a good REM team and a lot of plus egg investment.

I started with DQXQ. I truly think she is an amazing starting roll. Maybe I'll give her that she is one of the best starting rolls in the game. She can clear a lot of the normals, has flexible sub options, can graduate to a farmable healer team, and can teach you how to combo somewhat decently. Without too much investment she can clear some of the easier descends. She's definitely not a bad card.

I actually can't wait to see what her ultimate brings. I hope it is as amazing as Liu Bei's triple two prong. It would be nice to see her get something that puts her on par with Hathor. However like you, I am preparing my heart for a subpar ultimate.

hermit7

I lead with him with a blonia friend. Allows for 40k or so health and same attack multiplier.

I have blonia as well though so that team allows for tanking larger hits before bursting down. Overall if you are using a mono blue team the rows and the skill boosts are instrumental.

In an entirely different note ran extreme metals 2 times. Stoned once after being trolled for hearts and then failed the second run after activating rodin instead of lilith. Then didn't want to waste any more stones after that. Soured my mood because I wanted to uevo both dark Valk and regular Valk.

DQXQ will always activate, but the damage just isn't that great without a good REM set-up or a fully +'d team.

The 2.5x from blodin will make a decent match with blonia, with the 3 row/3skill it can be a decent leader for some dungeons but suffers from only 1 2.5 rcv that the added HP only marginally makes up for. I generally use blonia and have leveled and skilled a blodin which can make an "ok" leader, but in general blodin is a great stat stick.
I've got high hopes for the DQXQ ult/ults. I invested in her pretty heavily when she was one of my only good leaders, and I would love for her to be a top tier leader. She's already a key sub on my Athena and LZL team though, so for me an ult can only improve.

As for Blodin, I don't think I have the best subs to make pairing with Blonia work. I could do Blodin, U&Y, BValk, Twin Star Leviathon, ???, Blodin for an interesting hybrid TPA/row team. 45k HP and 3k RCV with decent damage output. Probably not worth focusing on, but I may passively work on it.

razterik

Can't decide if I should max skill my second Light Tron. She is a good utility, but I'm not sure I would ever take two on one team. I do have a 30+ surplus of light keepers and a bunch of masks/lits already...

Finally started getting some skill ups on Goemon today while farming light jewels. If he gets an ultimate with an altered active skill, I will be sad. Also want them to roll this dungeon into normal techs. Boosted rates on this would be so good since the plus drop is pretty generous.

colinp

Banned
Managed Extreme Metal Dragon with Kirin/Valk/Light Golem Mk 2/Echidna/Siegfried/Kirin.

Was quick and relatively easy. Just stalled on the first floor and used all my skills on the fifth. Took a few turns to get sky falls to get the multiplier up x25 a couple times but once it hit that was the end.

My Golem was a panic choice since I don't have anything else to knock out Defense. Worked great though! Only level 32 as well, hah. Going to have to focus on him a bit more for these kinds of situations in the future.

Now I need those jewels for light Valk!

hermit7

I've got high hopes for the DQXQ ult/ults. I invested in her pretty heavily when she was one of my only good leaders, and I would love for her to be a top tier leader. She's already a key sub on my Athena and LZL team though, so for me an ult can only improve.

As for Blodin, I don't think I have the best subs to make pairing with Blonia work. I could do Blodin, U&Y, BValk, Twin Star Leviathon, ???, Blodin for an interesting hybrid TPA/row team. 45k HP and 3k RCV with decent damage output. Probably not worth focusing on, but I may passively work on it.

Try and farm a seigfried as well as a bubblie that you can evo. Alongside leviathan you have a pretty good physical team that you can slowly build around. Use the orb changer throughout the dungeon and use blonia/bubblie for burst. Another unit that you may look at farming is amber jack. Recently got an uevo and is another orb changer.

Not sure what rem cards you have but this is a general idea of a farmable team.

Maid

Banned
lVR7yIE.png

My most favorite Valk. It's been too long. Now I need to find enough Tamdra for my newly Dark TPA team.

Morokh

is there an in depth guide to power-up fusion / evo fusion somewhere ?

All the ones I find don't really explain much, and I feel i'm wasting wayyy too much stuff or paying way too much for those things.

Started last week, I'm just a bit after Tower of giants and I had to start to power-up and evolve things cause I was starting to hit a ceiling.

Maid

Banned
What's that team look like? I got a dark Valk the other week and I'm still debating what kind of team to build...

I'm still thinking, but probably a Dark Valk as lead, and change to Hades when needed. Other are Chibi Lilith, Beelzebub, Persephone, and find another Dark Valk as friend. Could change Beelzebub with Dark Fagan if I have him.

jiggle

is there an in depth guide to power-up fusion / evo fusion somewhere ?

All the ones I find don't really explain much, and I feel i'm wasting wayyy too much stuff or paying way too much for those things.

Started last week, I'm just a bit after Tower of giants and I had to start to power-up and evolve things cause I was starting to hit a ceiling.
Pengdra(you can farm these in technical dungeons) and metal dragon are the best sources of xp
Or just earn more coins(from doing weekend dungeon)
Then you can fusion anything you want

Here's a very useful guide from the last OT

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QuuQqCPPSUVenh4oahDQSZKBDaMCEVNyHhVgByFMk18/mobilebasic?pli=1#

Try and farm a seigfried as well as a bubblie that you can evo. Alongside leviathan you have a pretty good physical team that you can slowly build around. Use the orb changer throughout the dungeon and use blonia/bubblie for burst. Another unit that you may look at farming is amber jack. Recently got an uevo and is another orb changer.

Not sure what rem cards you have but this is a general idea of a farmable team.
I have the farmable subs, except for Amberjack. But the problem with full physical teams is the serious lack of RCV, even with Blonia's leader skill. That's why I was mixing some healers in there.

Still, I'm gonna put it on the back burner. I'm still trying to put together a D/L Fagan team. The red jewel for Kagu's evo still eludes me though.

cw_sasuke

My most favorite Valk. It's been too long. Now I need to find enough Tamdra for my newly Dark TPA team.

Congrats....!! Really nice looking.
If i ever can get another Valk. i hope i get the blue one. Are there Godfest that feature Valky in their God forms ?

Edit:

Shit Athena Descended! is tomorrow - im not ready yet :-/

J0dy77

I've had an amazing start to my PAD day. Ran Goemon all day yesterday couldn't get the light jewel. Finally got the invade after midnight waiting for fat dragon. Evo'd Valk and used her to crush the fat man and get the clear. Then got the dark invade on first floor first attempt at Satan today.

Think my Athena team is finally complete. So strong, debating if I should focus eggs here instead of Lu Bu. Tough call.

Gd2WPbDl.jpg

hermit7

I have the farmable subs, except for Amberjack. But the problem with full physical teams is the serious lack of RCV, even with Blonia's leader skill. That's why I was mixing some healers in there.

Still, I'm gonna put it on the back burner. I'm still trying to put together a D/L Fagan team. The red jewel for Kagu's evo still eludes me though.

That is the allure of Odin is his high rcv relative to other physical monsters.

Honestly though the challenge and the reason that they aren't my main descend team is the lack of damage more than anything.

cw_sasuke

Im probably the only person here who doesnt want to get an invade when trying a descended lol...i would be pissed if another strong mob shows up when im trying to get the first clear or boss drop.

Im probably the only person here who doesnt want to get an invade when trying a descended lol...i would be pissed if another strong mob shows up when im trying to get the first clear or boss drop.

Nah I'm there with you. My team isn't quite able to handle invades yet. I can't one shot the Chinese gods with Kirin if my actives aren't up, unless I have a really good board when they happen to invade. And my hp/rcv isn't quite good enough to safely stall on them.

tr4656

I just usually tank my way through the extreme metal dungeon with GRodin as leader, bringing along Lilith, Ra, and my Rodin for the boss. It's a pretty easy dungeon, just recharge our skills on the Kings and no worries of dying.

Finally went to unlock king of the gods myself on both my accounts. One shot Zeus on my secondary account with my DMeta team. One shot Zeus on my main with my Vegeta team.

I'm surprised at how powerful my Vegeta team is. It's very easy to activate his leader skill (water, light, dark: 2 colors for 3x attack, all 3 for 3.5x attack) Along with the TPAs the team is very powerful. I'm mainly using d/d Haku, Hanzo, LMeta(for the water element and 2 skill boosts), and I usually sub in GZL for the burst attack. Still need to level up my Gryps Rider Finn (already uevo'd, but very low level and no awakenings) and then I'll put him in there.

Already decided that I'm going to power up my Vegeta, with plus eggs. Already gave him my few badpys and now he's up to level 4 (11 turns for 80x damage attack and fire orbs change to dark). Two more left for max.

Edit: forgot I pulled more on the some in the first half and some in the second half of the GF.

Secondary: Vampire, Vishnu and dragon samurai (Vishnu is ok, but I wanted Durga. Already had dragon samurai)

Main: DQXQ, Leilan (didn't really need DQXQ already have color leaders like Horus, Sakuya, U&Y,, Durga, LKali and my recent Hathor. Maybe once a uevo comes out.)
Not sure why Leilan appeared as she wasn't part of the GF and it is Light fest as well. I guess I can make make the light version though. Definitely usable.
What's your ID? I could always use more Vegeta friends,
Can't decide if I should max skill my second Light Tron. She is a good utility, but I'm not sure I would ever take two on one team. I do have a 30+ surplus of light keepers and a bunch of masks/lits already...

Finally started getting some skill ups on Goemon today while farming light jewels. If he gets an ultimate with an altered active skill, I will be sad. Also want them to roll this dungeon into normal techs. Boosted rates on this would be so good since the plus drop is pretty generous.
Situational, but a LMeta sub on a LMeta team isn't bad. Not sure if it's worth the effort though since it takes forever to skill them up.

ZeroAKA

Finally got around to beating King of the Gods with a Ronia team. I'm really not sure why I was so scared of this dungeon before.

razterik

Situational, but a LMeta sub on a LMeta team isn't bad. Not sure if it's worth the effort though since it takes forever to skill them up.

I don't run Light Tron as a leader because I have better options, but thanks for the suggestion. Only two reasons I thought of would be to have a pre-ultimate for no dupe restrictions and for binds where one active wouldn't be enough. I will probably just throw some natural stamina at it this week to clear evo mats from my box.

Flower dragons coming back tomorrow. For anyone considering building a max skill ultimate Starling using the guaranteed skill up method, here's what you need:

8 blue flower dragons
4 red flower dragons
4 green flower dragons
4 orange flower dragons
4 purple flower dragons
4 dark insect dragons (not out yet)
4 light insect dragons (not out yet)
4 blue and 4 green trifruits
4 blue spirit jewels
12 million blue exp

zoku88

Nah I'm there with you. My team isn't quite able to handle invades yet. I can't one shot the Chinese gods with Kirin if my actives aren't up, unless I have a really good board when they happen to invade. And my hp/rcv isn't quite good enough to safely stall on them.

I don't think I could one shot either. (Of the two times I did get an invade, I lost against Genbu with my uber water heavy U&Y team, and the second time, I one-shot cuz D/L Yomi blocked the skill block, haha.)

I was trying to get an invade yesterday (and spent many stones) and failed. I probably would have just did I really bad combo on the first round and not get her under 30% and then do as good of a combo as I could after the first hit.

smbu2000

On my main account, I went 1/5 on Athena yesterday. Thought I might've hit Sakuya too much, but luckily it was still over 20% HP and I didn't have to continue. Having my 297 LMeta on the team definitely helps with the RCV on my Vegeta team.

Picked up the Light Orb that I need to uevo my Athena. Also went 1/5 on skill ups for Athena(putting me at level 2), it's going to take awhile to get up to level 9...

@Tobe: Powerful DMeta you've got there. I just started giving plus eggs to the DMeta on my secondary account. Only at 70ish, still a long way to go. She is max skilled though thanks to my badpys. :)

What's your ID? I could always use more Vegeta friends,
Sure it's 253,070,175 (JP of course)

Still only at level 70 though. (skill level 4, 11 turns) I have over 70 plus eggs I'm waiting to give to him once I level him up some more.

cw_sasuke

Sun Quan Ult Evo Art :eek:

Pr1otfd.jpg

Would be nice if he get TPA Awakenings in his Ult Evo...well and that the materials arent that difficult to get xD How long does it usually take from the Artwork unveiling till its release in the JP or US version of the game ?

You are totally ready. U&Y crushes Athena.

I dont know, but im willing to stone if needed. It sucks that i wont be able to use SQ and Yomi in time..if i had my Grodin leveled and awakened i would bring him along.

And another important question, is it worth farming/spending on the Pirate Dragon Coins dungeons for U&Y/Kushi skill up material ? How are the drop rates on Expert/Master ?

My only coin dungeon experience was Dragon Guardian and the drop rate there was kinda bad...took me nearly the whole hour to get one Mystic Knight drop. but to be fair my team was weaker back then i probably didnt have much stamina for higher difficulties.

Just from the look of it it feels like the better deal instead of going for Legendary Seaway right now.

Would be nice if he get TPA Awakenings in his Ult Evo...well and that the materials arent that difficult to get xD How long does it usually take from the Artwork unveiling till its release in the JP or US version of the game ?

I dont know, but im willing to stone if needed. It sucks that i wont be able to use SQ and Yomi in time..if i had my Grodin leveled and awakened i would bring him along.

And another important question, is it worth farming/spending on the Pirate Dragon Coins dungeons for U&Y/Kushi skill up material ? How are the drop rates on Expert/Master ?

My only coin dungeon experience was Dragon Guardian and the drop rate there was kinda bad...took me nearly the whole hour to get one Mystic Knight drop. but to be fair my team was weaker back then i probably didnt have much stamina for higher difficulties.

Just from the look of it it feels like the better deal instead of going for Legendary Seaway right now.

you should farm pirates on Legendary Seaway (less stamina to get, better exp).

razterik

Pr1otfd.jpg

Looks Blue/Green for a possible Skuld sub. Weird since his active is half useless for that team. Going to be even more awkward when Cao Cao gets Red/Blue and his active removes water orbs. A TPA is likely, but I'd rather have another blue row and maybe a skill lock resist. Generally, we're at least a month behind on updates. Artwork doesn't always mean something is coming right away, however.

Haha, no. I max skilled mine back when Pirate dungeons were biweekly and got 2x drop rate bonus and it was still fairly painful. The pirate drops are uncommon, and barely exist below Legend difficulty. You would have no drop rate bonus and limited farm time without buying the dungeon again.

Do Legendary Seaway on weekends. It's the best choice.
Here's some runs on Youtube if you want a feel for it.

Top Bottom