• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

W-00

Sigh... managed to farm enough stones for four more pulls on my main and three on my alt, and not one of them was anything I'd been hoping for.

Main: Chika Makimura, Isis (dupe, but of my first roll so this is a little nostalgic. I suppose I can Revo one and keep the other Awoken), DQXQ (#4), Dragon Samurai.

Alt: Akechi (dupe, but I'm okay with having multiples of him if a meta that uses him ever comes back around), Beast Rider Merlin (#3), Red Riding Hood.

I could still farm some more stones, but I don't feel like throwing any more stones into this void. I realize I'll find a use for some of those, but I'm still not happy about any of them.

That makes my total non-troll take from this PCGF Andromeda (#3), GValk, Leilan (#2), Eschamali, and Oda Nobunaga on my main and Sima Yi, Cao Cao, Andromeda (#3 - yes, I pulled a third Andromeda on each account), Ganesha, and Diaochan (#2) on my alt. Considering that I made somewhere between 15 and 20 rolls on each account, that gives me a total non-troll rate of 1/4-1/3. Of course if I hadn't already had multiples of cards like Liu Bei and Ra (or multiples of them were as useful as a card like Andromeda) I wouldn't consider them trolls, so my rate would be higher.

Bladelaw

Ugh I don't know why I'm farming so hard for Rag Drag x2 super evo, probably because if I don't do it now I'll end up waiting for his release here. I'm most of the way done. I'm still missing 2x star justice 2x Machine Athena, and a Ninegaruda. I have all the mats to evo them I just need to suffer the dungeons.

Aesnath

The materials needed to revo three hakus is crazy. Today, I'm working on 12 dub purples. I'm also going to try to hit the gold dragon stage a few times to level up the three awoken descended drops so that I can eventually evo them. Fun times. I wish I could buy regular evo materials with coins or something.

My alt got a Persephone yesterday. I guess I should start running a double Persephone team on that account.
Nice. Revo Persephone actually pairs perfectly with Dark Athena since her activation requirement is identical. It's lower damage (~36x I think vs. 49x), higher non-activated RCV, slightly lower activated RCV, and no need for a double SBR card since RPers has one herself. Good pull!

Last night I had 6 stones left and since we are getting 1 per day right now I won't need them for box space or refills so I asked my wife if she wanted to make the last roll of the GF for me. She warned me that she has bad luck but I said I've already got most of what I wanted so even if it sucks it'd be fine. She doesn't play but I thought it'd be fun to have her do it and possibly share in the excitement of something good.

She pulls.

We watch as a gold egg rolls out. I've dodged the silver bullet again.

After it pops open the bright flash fills our darkened bedroom and makes us squint.

We open our eyes to see
Acala #10, making her final appearance of the GF. My reverse white whale, eyes closed with her head bowed in shame, she taunts me.

"Is that good..?" my wife asks, "It says 'Super Rare'..."

I stare at my phone, mouth agape at what I am witnessing. And then I laugh, because what else can you do when you've rolled 10 Acalas?

Aesnath

Nice. Revo Persephone actually pairs perfectly with Dark Athena since her activation requirement is identical. It's lower damage (~36x I think vs. 49x), higher non-activated RCV, slightly lower activated RCV, and no need for a double SBR card since RPers has one herself. Good pull!

Last night I had 6 stones left and since we are getting 1 per day right now I won't need them for box space or refills so I asked my wife if she wanted to make the last roll of the GF for me. She warned me that she has bad luck but I said I've already got most of what I wanted so even if it sucks it'd be fine. She doesn't play but I thought it'd be fun to have her do it and possibly share in the excitement of something good.

She pulls.

We watch as a gold egg rolls out. I've dodged the silver bullet again.

After it pops open the bright flash fills our darkened bedroom and makes us squint.

We open our eyes to see
Acala #10, making her final appearance of the GF. My reverse white whale, eyes closed with her head bowed in shame, she taunts me.

"Is that good..?" my wife asks, "It says 'Super Rare'..."

I stare at my phone, mouth agape at what I am witnessing. And then I laugh, because what else can you do when you've rolled 10 Acalas?

...I just don't know. Are you like, secretly a Jedi or something? I think the most of a pantheon I've had is like four or so. If I were you, I'd stay away from anything with the wisdom kings featured.

This also reminds me of my wife's rolling behavior. First off, she is very superstitious with this game. In particular, she refuses to roll on the first day of an event (barring free rolls in mail), will only roll near the end of the hour (preferably on 49, 57, and 59 after), typically as late as possible, will only roll one at a time, and is very angry anytime I try to roll at the same time as her.

She also has real trouble evaluating anything that she hasn't already seen or that obviously fits on one of her established teams. In particular, this last godfest she complained about rolling Persephone (remember, she wants Dark Athena), Ganesha, Lumiel, and F-ing Kanna. She gets a lot about the game, but is terrible at team building and evaluation.

At this point I'm not even mad. When I started my alt account back in Dec my first few rolls included some good stuff like Eschemali and Wukong x2 but someone told me to nuke it and reroll for Krishna. I didn't want to take the time so I decided not to but then rolled Krishna like the next day. That one roll open up some very capable self coop and took my PAD play to an entire new level, allowing me to clear stuff I could never do solo and farm stuff at 1/2 stamina.

I knew I'd pay for that stroke of great luck in the future so here I am, drowning in Acalas.

Ugh I don't know why I'm farming so hard for Rag Drag x2 super evo, probably because if I don't do it now I'll end up waiting for his release here. I'm most of the way done. I'm still missing 2x star justice 2x Machine Athena, and a Ninegaruda. I have all the mats to evo them I just need to suffer the dungeons.

I'm in the same spot, though much earlier in the cycle. I'm starting to understand the pain of evolving the various MP dragon. Just getting the Ult evo of Ragnorak dragon is going to be a pain (let alone the unreleased EVO).

And the team I'm thinking of building requires 3!!!

According to this, the suggested Julie team is

Julie / Ragnorak Dragon / Ragnorak Dragon / Ragnorak Dragon / Machine Athena / Julie

with

Fujin / Green Guan Yu / Yang Gufei / Sheen / Awoken Astaroth / Orochi as assists.

Don't have a guan yu or yang. Lightning should be an acceptable replacement, and I can try to find an acceptable bind clear for green guan yu.

I haven't bought any Rag Dragins, yet but do have 900k MP, and I don't really have an ideal D. Athena team so still deciding the path forward. At least it's something to work towards if I pull the trigger.

Bladelaw

I'm in the same spot, though much earlier in the cycle. I'm starting to understand the pain of evolving the various MP dragon. Just getting the Ult evo of Ragnorak dragon is going to be a pain (let alone the unreleased EVO).

And the team I'm thinking of building requires 3!!!

According to this, the suggested Julie team is

Julie / Ragnorak Dragon / Ragnorak Dragon / Ragnorak Dragon / Machine Athena / Julie

with

Fujin / Green Guan Yu / Yang Gufei / Sheen / Awoken Astaroth / Orochi as assists.

Don't have a guan yu or yang. Lightning should be an acceptable replacement, and I can try to find an acceptable bind clear for green guan yu.

I haven't bought any Rag Dragons, yet but do have 900k MP, and I don't really have an ideal D. Athena team so still deciding the path forward. At least it's something to work towards if I pull the trigger.
I'm thinking of the same team but I'm going to use the new skuld over the third rag dragon because I'm not doing this again. I don't have yang but famiel on skuld is probably fine.

Jagernaut

I switched Saito Hajime to the new evo (row lead with no skyfall and 256x atk and 4x rcv with double Saito) and took him out for a spin.

Saito
R Persephone
R Pandora
D/D Akechi
D Satsuki - no rows but nice active
Saito

All hyper, 13 rows total. Pandora + Persephone actives with 2 fat rows did over 234 million team damage.

I would love an Eschamalli for this team but no luck so far.

ipFP4

Bladelaw

I switched Saito Hajime to the new evo (row lead with no skyfall and 256x atk and 4x rcv with double Saito) and took him out for a spin.

Saito
R Persephone
R Pandora
D/D Akechi
D Satsuki - no rows but nice active
Saito

All hyper, 13 rows total. Pandora + Persephone actives with 2 fat rows did over 234 million team damage.

I would love an Eschamalli for this team but no luck so far.

ipFP4
He'd pair well with awoken Ichigo.

Also holy crap is Kenshin's LS upgrade awesome. Stupid damage and the shield let's you stall pretty much as long as you want.

ccbfan

Very feast or famine rolls in Gob Fest.

Did a bunch each day and each I should have stopped after the first one.

Day one

Kushinadahime - Nice probably the best character in the game right now. Have her near pefect team since I have a lot of Hakus.
Haku - LOL Dupe #7
Grape Dragon - MP fodder
Grape Dragon - MP fodder
Water Dragon swordsman - Maybe a good assist?
Indra - Dupe but only had one I'm keeping for assist. This one I can REVO.

Day two

Raijin - No clue if shes good but a 6 star godfest roll has to be good right?
DQHQ - Dupe and not sure what to do with an extra one.
Hathor - Dupe and don't know what to do with the first one, her active sucks.
Sheen - Not clue what to do with. Looks like a useful active for Revo Kush teams and its many extend times.
Orochi - Dupe #3. Whatever useful assist.

Day three

Fujin - Hell yes. Best assist in the game right now.
Neptune - Dupe #3.

I'm thinking of the same team but I'm going to use the new skuld over the third rag dragon because I'm not doing this again. I don't have yang but famiel on skuld is probably fine.

Lack of killers and time extends (for sheen) may be problematic? Though I will admit the double 7c awakenings are nice.

I've heard of Green Wee Jas as a sub for this kind of team. Unbindable, 2 time extends and 2 killers (though none that matches julie or rag dragon.)

Don't have either, so I may have to commit to 3 Rag Dragons. Although the upcoming Awoken Andromeda might work as a sub or inherit.Creating Hearts, Blues and sometimes Green, seems really nice.

ccbfan

Whats the makeup of a good Kush team? I just pulled one this god fest.

The prefect team from what I hear is

Kush, Haku, Haku, Haku, Blue Valk

I have a lot of Hakus (7) but no blue valk.

I know the purposes of the Hakus but not sure why the blue valk is there. There seems to be a lot of things better than a blue valk like say another Haku or delay or true damage or burst or unbind.

Whats a good substitue for blue valk and also some good inherits?

Jagernaut

Whats the makeup of a good Kush team? I just pulled one this god fest.

The prefect team from what I hear is

Kush, Haku, Haku, Haku, Blue Valk

I have a lot of Hakus (7) but no blue valk.

I know the purposes of the Hakus but not sure why the blue valk is there. There seems to be a lot of things better than a blue valk like say another Haku or delay or true damage or burst or unbind.

Whats a good substitue for blue valk and also some good inherits?

Blue Valk is there for guard break, 7c, and to cover light. You can also use Red Valk but she will do double damage to Parvati in Arena.

Bladelaw

Lack of killers and time extends (for sheen) may be problematic? Though I will admit the double 7c awakenings are nice.

I've heard of Green Wee Jas as a sub for this kind of team. Unbindable, 2 time extends and 2 killers (though none that matches julie or rag dragon.)

Don't have either, so I may have to commit to 3 Rag Dragons. Although the upcoming Awoken Andromeda might work as a sub or inherit.Creating Hearts, Blues and sometimes Green, seems really nice.

I've tried a bunch of combinations. Skuld is a situational choice because resolve is a terrible thing for me. I'm ok sacrificing some Sheen damage (which is usually overkill anyway) for a ping on things like Kagutsuchi. The dual 7c covers a lot of missing damage assuming you can pull that off which on a skuld or famiel board is rarely an issue plus I can just slide 2 god killer and 1 dragon killer latent on her.

ccbfan

Blue Valk is there for guard break, 7c, and to cover light. You can also use Red Valk but she will do double damage to Parvati in Arena.

Hmm looked up all guard break characters and don't have any light ones except lmeta but she's not healer type for that evo.

Since the damage of 3 hakus are so high, I guess sacrificing a fourth for guard break and better bind clear might be ok.

Bladelaw

Rag dragon Evo update
Mats for the 1st one is ready to go
Second one needs a reincarnated zeal and a viz Asgard and I'll be done. Then we play the waiting game.

EDIT: Done. Evo mats for 2 rag drags ready to go. Remind me to not do that over two days.

In other news, Kenshin is awesome.

b33r

Rag dragon Evo update
Mats for the 1st one is ready to go
Second one needs a reincarnated zeal and a viz Asgard and I'll be done. Then we play the waiting game.

EDIT: Done. Evo mats for 2 rag drags ready to go. Remind me to not do that over two days.

In other news, Kenshin is awesome.

Have you tried aichigo with saito yet? Want to try it but am at work.

Edit: just tried it quickly on extreme metal Dragon, easy dungeon, but it seems a strong pairing. Want to take it on an arena run tonight after work.

Bladelaw

Have you tried aichigo with saito yet? Want to try it but am at work.

Edit: just tried it quickly on extreme metal Dragon, easy dungeon, but it seems a strong pairing. Want to take it on an arena run tonight after work.

It's really strong but VERY orb hungry. Think like a Dark Meri. HP is a bit better, top end damage is WAY higher(Ichigo's active). Eschamali active is really helpful.

I ran Awoken Ichigo (didn't roll Saito first run), Revo Pandora, Revo Vritra (Eschamali), Awoken Archdemon Lucifer, Yomi Dragon, Saito.

I went row heavy. I'm wondering if losing Vritra's rows is worth Escha's OE. I'd need to do some more testing. 1 row was around 750k damage per sub, full activation was several million per sub. Full activation, 2 rows with Ichigo's active was 100's of millions in damage.

hermit7

I am having some problems with Solo arena 3 and dath

I am unsure if I am using skills too readily or what, but there have been multiple times where I get to floor 22 or so (beelz) and don't have a board change because either I have a delay up (literally useless) or my other board change is still recharging after the predra.

I guess I just need to do it more so I can get the skill useage down. Maybe pop the board change if I don't need a delay so I can be certain it is up earlier.

Bladelaw

I am having some problems with Solo arena 3 and dath

I am unsure if I am using skills too readily or what, but there have been multiple times where I get to floor 22 or so (beelz) and don't have a board change because either I have a delay up (literally useless) or my other board change is still recharging after the predra.

I guess I just need to do it more so I can get the skill useage down. Maybe pop the board change if I don't need a delay so I can be certain it is up earlier.

What's your team? You should be able to stall on almost any floor.

I keep force on a friend Dathena so I always have access to two board changes, Fujin, and a delay.

hermit7

What's your team? You should be able to stall on almost any floor.

I keep force on a friend Dathena so I always have access to two board changes, Fujin, and a delay.

Dath, Haku, Haku, Loki, pers

Fujin, lumiel, a. Orichi, facet, ult indra

Team and inherits. Usually swing for a force friend. I may need to awaken a third Haku I have and sub her in for pers.

Bladelaw

Dath, Haku, Haku, Loki, pers

Fujin, lumiel, a. Orochi, facet, ult indra

Team and inherits. Usually swing for a force friend. I may need to awaken a third Haku I have and sub her in for pers.

Try swapping out a board change or trash clear instead of orochi if you have force on a friend. Persephone vs haku you're probably better off with haku but even still you should be ok. Force should buy you enough time to clear for a usable board.

The only floors you should need to pop actives (barring orb trolling) are Grisar, predras, zera(maybe), Beelzebub, radars and Kali IIRC. If you do get trolled you can stall on some floors like the Chinese gods, Sonia Gran (if you trip her resolve constantly), Osiris, and you can buy turns with force and a board change on Grisar.

Even then you hit no win scenarios. A3 can really suck if RNG is hating.

Quantum

I've inherited another account, its in total shambles but hasn't run much of the content - I kinda wish I had gotten it before the pcgf ended but w/e.

it was a poorly run rainbow account that actually has a pers and two hakus - tempted to work towards dath but currently has no real lead.

I'm finding it more fun than my main or alt account due to lack of real/new content.

- on my main account I actually had nothing to use the 15 snow globes on after a month an a half ago leveling almost everything with zero stamina.

I guess first world problems, but I'm now theory crafting how to get past some of the earlier content without decent leads - fun for me, but must annoy gungho as I don't need to hand them cash.

J0dy77

What other mobile games are you guys playing? With the lack of end game content I'm finding myself lacking things to do right now in PAD and need something else to fill the time. Clash Royale has grown a lot and I've been playing that more than PAD of late. Interested to hear what other like minded PAD players are messing with.

Bladelaw

FEH and Hearthstone. FEH when I'm out of stam and need to kill a couple minutes, Hearthstone when I have a bunch of time to kill and nothing going on in PAD.

I went chasing Seijuro. Don't do that. I did get a Saito Hajime out of it so I can run either side of the Saito/Ichigo team at least?

Aesnath

Alright, I spent most of Saturday prepping and acquiring Haku junk, so that, by the end of the day, I had three awoken Haku. I was tired of working toward it and not playing so, I I took the following team for a spin Dath/Haku(Lumiel)/Haku(Anatyphon)/Haku(ryune)/Dark Chester (Carat)/Dath(Force). I beat arena 1 for the first time. I have tried it on a whim with both Gremory and Meri, and just often found that I would get stuck without enough HP somewhere along the line. Not a problem for Dath.

I was really interested to see how she plays compared to Ruel, and the difference is huge in two significant departments. 1. Dath's higher base mutiplier is really great for when you need damage control. I ran into Parvati and just worked her down until she hit me with himilayan anger (which I easily tanked) then I delayed her and continued using the 12x mutiplier. Ruel really can't do any damage without both matches, meaning she's either fully off or on. 2. Healing. I think I underestimated how much Dath heals when she heals. While neither team heals well without activation, when Dath heals, she heals a bunch, while Ruel typically needs to heal a few times in a row, which isn't realistic.

Overall, I'm liking my choice. I'm going to work on Awakening I&I and reincarnating at least two hakus this week.

What other mobile games are you guys playing? With the lack of end game content I'm finding myself lacking things to do right now in PAD and need something else to fill the time. Clash Royale has grown a lot and I've been playing that more than PAD of late. Interested to hear what other like minded PAD players are messing with.

So, I'm certainly no where near the point you are (still kind of intimidated by endgame stuff), but I play FEH and, lately, ... magikarp jump. My daughter is kind of obsessed with FE lately and is keeping me in the FEH game, but I still feel a bit dry on it. Grinding for SP feels really soul sucking.

I played Fire Emblem heroes for a while but really lost interest. It just wasn't how I wanted to play Fire Emblem and didn't really feel like keeping up with all the changes they made. I play just PAD and pretty casual these days. Too busy with work and a new house to keep up with the meta but I enjoy destroying stuff with DAthena.

bjork

One Piece Treasure Cruise
Crows x Worst Dynamite
FE:H (though mostly logging in for orbs lately, may drop it soon)
and I'm debating restarting Professional Baseball Spirits Ace.

Jagernaut

Kenshin rolls
Megumi - 3rd, free roll
Sojiro - 2nd

From Reddit, 113 rolls and no Hiko :
113 Total Rolls

4 Star - 74 - 65.49%

14 Myojin
13 Megumi
11 Kaoru
10 Udo
10 Honjo
10 Yumi
6 Misao

5 Star - 30 - 26.55%

9 Nenji
9 Aoshi
7 Sojiro
5 Sagara

6 Star - 9 - 7.96%

5 Kenshin
4 Saito
0 Hiko

bjork

My free roll is some little boy named Myojin, doesn't seem special.

But I can finally clear all the tiers of the collab, so there's that.

J0dy77

Mostly FEH. I also log into Dragon Poker and Granblue for rewards and gacha purgatory but don't really play anymore.

I was playing FE heroes for awhile but got really bored with the gameplay, don't think I'm going to go back. Might have to pickup hearthstone again but haven't played in over a year.

How's fate? Hoping that gets petted over to US as I have no chance of playing without learning Japanese first.

I keep wanting to play other long-form mobile games, but truth be told I just don't like dealing with the phone's limitations, especially the screen and lack of buttons. The only games I've played more than a few times are Alto (a runner), a puzzle collection, FFT War of the Lions (which I hate trying to play) and a crossword app.

Other than that it's just finances and typical stuff :/

I was tired of working toward it and not playing so, I I took the following team for a spin Dath/Haku(Lumiel)/Haku(Anatyphon)/Haku(ryune)/Dark Chester (Carat)/Dath(Force). I beat arena 1 for the first time.

Congrats! It's a great feeling, and now you can stockpile piis while chain-ranking into the 600s or whatever it is.

I know A1 is sort of a joke now to most high-level players but it still feels great to one-shot Kali. If you have a laser (or defense null) you can try A2, but I was lied to that it's only "slightly" harder than A1.

Bladelaw

I keep wanting to play other long-form mobile games, but truth be told I just don't like dealing with the phone's limitations, especially the screen and lack of buttons. The only games I've played more than a few times are Alto (a runner), a puzzle collection, FFT War of the Lions (which I hate trying to play) and a crossword app.

Congrats! It's a great feeling, and now you can stockpile piis while chain-ranking into the 600s or whatever it is.

I know A1 is sort of a joke now to most high-level players but it still feels great to one-shot Kali. If you have a laser (or defense null) you can try A2, but I was lied to that it's only "slightly" harder than A1.

Anyone who said A2 is only slightly harder than A1 was lying. Vishnu, Ilsix, and predras (or King Tans now) add three huge wrinkles to team building.

b33r

I've tried a few, but only pad and clash royale have stuck for me for more than a few weeks. I also play clash now more than pad, but still enjoy both. Some people in my clash clan enjoy the star wars game that plays similar to clash, but it wasn't for me.

I was playing FE heroes for awhile but got really bored with the gameplay, don't think I'm going to go back. Might have to pickup hearthstone again but haven't played in over a year.

How's fate? Hoping that gets petted over to US as I have no chance of playing without learning Japanese first.
There's an English version of FGO planned but it doesn't have a concrete release date yet. Supposedly the story is pretty decent so it's a pretty big selling point for a lot of people

Bladelaw

If anyone was wondering if took 92 rolls for hiko to show up. I think I'm done IAP for the year.

Stats:
4*: 73 79.5%
5*: 17 18.5%
6*: 2 2%

Aesnath

Thanks! I was actually a bit surprised I did it. I wasn't really making a concerted effort, I just wanted to test the limits of the team. I came away pretty impressed. However, in moving onto A2 and A3, I'm a little worried, as I don't feel like I have enough room for all of the actives I need. I know blade suggested dropping Anaphon, to work in a shield, but, damn, having access to two actives that get hearts/blue/dark seems really nice. I'm actually a bit surprised that Sima Yi isn't still in the ideal team, as his ability to create an activateable board without eating hearts seems pretty unique; I would consider running him over the third Haku at this point.

Also, what are the common badges for the team? I went with RCV, and suspect that is likely the correct choice, but I could see arguments for extra TE or HP.

Anyone who said A2 is only slightly harder than A1 was lying. Vishnu, Ilsix, and predras (or King Tans now) add three huge wrinkles to team building.

Worth noting. I always heard that it was way more trouble than it was worth, so I'm not sure when I'll give it a shot.

If anyone was wondering if took 92 rolls for hiko to show up. I think I'm done IAP for the year.

Stats:
4*: 73 79.5%
5*: 17 18.5%
6*: 2 2%

That sucks. Boosted rates my ass.

Bladelaw

Thanks! I was actually a bit surprised I did it. I wasn't really making a concerted effort, I just wanted to test the limits of the team. I came away pretty impressed. However, in moving onto A2 and A3, I'm a little worried, as I don't feel like I have enough room for all of the actives I need. I know blade suggested dropping Anaphon, to work in a shield, but, damn, having access to two actives that get hearts/blue/dark seems really nice. I'm actually a bit surprised that Sima Yi isn't still in the ideal team, as his ability to create an activateable board without eating hearts seems pretty unique; I would consider running him over the third Haku at this point.

Also, what are the common badges for the team? I went with RCV, and suspect that is likely the correct choice, but I could see arguments for extra TE or HP.

Worth noting. I always heard that it was way more trouble than it was worth, so I'm not sure when I'll give it a shot.

That sucks. Boosted rates my ass.

The only reasons I see for Sima Yi being left off the template team lists is his stats and lack of awakenings. As far as board changes, for A1 two heart makers is probably the right call. I'm stuck in an A3 mindset so I'm always considering predras so Lumiel is the logical choice over Ryune (plus the stats are nice). A shield lets you eat Kali's first hit in the event you get orb trolled and need to burn board changes pre-Kali I'd still recommend making room for one. I've needed it after a Grisar-->Lifive-->Beelz combo. It's not a requirement (obviously) but I like having the option.

A2 is useful for unlocking A3 and that's it for all I care. There's easier ways to get Predras and Tans. I wouldn't run it again once clearing.

Aesnath

The only reasons I see for Sima Yi being left off the template team lists is his stats and lack of awakenings. As far as board changes, for A1 two heart makers is probably the right call. I'm stuck in an A3 mindset so I'm always considering predras so Lumiel is the logical choice over Ryune (plus the stats are nice). A shield lets you eat Kali's first hit in the event you get orb trolled and need to burn board changes pre-Kali I'd still recommend making room for one. I've needed it after a Grisar-->Lifive-->Beelz combo. It's not a requirement (obviously) but I like having the option.

A2 is useful for unlocking A3 and that's it for all I care. There's easier ways to get Predras and Tans. I wouldn't run it again once clearing.

It seems like the fujin and lumiel actives aren't necessary for A1, so I may put a shield over a Haku or my athena. I really wish I had better options for SBR slot; chester really sucks. On the other hand, sometimes trash clearing is nice, but rarely worth resetting the countdown on carat. I'm hoping I'll like I&I better, but really I just need to roll something.

J0dy77

I've tried a few, but only pad and clash royale have stuck for me for more than a few weeks. I also play clash now more than pad, but still enjoy both. Some people in my clash clan enjoy the star wars game that plays similar to clash, but it wasn't for me.

I started playing SW Galaxy of Heroes the last few days, enjoying it. I tried Summoner's war but it felt to grindy for me. I'm sure this one will feel similar but the fact that it's star wars gives it an advantage and I think you can eventually farm all of the cards which I like. Not reliant on the Gacha.

There's an English version of FGO planned but it doesn't have a concrete release date yet. Supposedly the story is pretty decent so it's a pretty big selling point for a lot of people

That's good to hear, gameplay seems fun.

Bladelaw

It seems like the fujin and lumiel actives aren't necessary for A1, so I may put a shield over a Haku or my athena. I really wish I had better options for SBR slot; chester really sucks. On the other hand, sometimes trash clearing is nice, but rarely worth resetting the countdown on carat. I'm hoping I'll like I&I better, but really I just need to roll something.

Fujin isn't required on Dath for A1 but it's nice Sopdet insurance. Also good in case you need to stall a couple turns on Lifive since he puts up a damage absorb turn 2.

Also I'm looking for changes to A2 and beyond the King Tan change I'm not finding anything. Did JP get something else in addition to this?

Fujin isn't required on Dath for A1 but it's nice Sopdet insurance. Also good in case you need to stall a couple turns on Lifive since he puts up a damage absorb turn 2.

Also I'm looking for changes to A2 and beyond the King Tan change I'm not finding anything. Did JP get something else in addition to this?
IIRC there are new latents being added and they are going to spawn exclusively in A2. I don't have a link to this but I know Dzy was going over it on a JP site (pad_sexy maybe?) within the past few weeks.

Top Bottom