• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Questions about Kururin Squash (GC) & Kuru Kururin Paradise (GBA)

WordofGod

Banned
PA.12861.010.jpg
(Release date in Japan Oct 14 2004)

I would like to know is what anyone knows about the game Kururin Squash (GC) & Kuru Kururin Paradise (GBA). Do the games have link features between each other, like Mr. Driller Drill Land (GC) and Mr. Driller Ace (GBA)? Are there plans to bring these games to the US? These games look fun and I would like to be ordering them soon.

PA.02576.001.jpg

Never played Paradise, but the first one kicks ass. And I'm not sure of any link features but I'm certain you can find out on Nintendo's Japanese website.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
I doubt it'll link, Nintendo seem to have given up on that when they realised no one cared, there were only about 2 good ideas for it (or was it 1?) and that the DS can do those ideas without having to use two systems.

Paradise came out almost 2 years ago, in Nov-Dec of 2002. I'd say any link-up features are highly unlikely.

That said, by ALL MEANS order it anyway. It's an awesome, awesome game that doesn't get nearly enough recognition. I absolutely can't wait for Kururin Squash.

WordofGod

Banned
bobbyconover said:
Paradise came out almost 2 years ago, in Nov-Dec of 2002. I'd say any link-up features are highly unlikely.

That said, by ALL MEANS order it anyway. It's an awesome, awesome game that doesn't get nearly enough recognition. I absolutely can't wait for Kururin Squash.

Ty for the info. I will order both games this week.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Is Play Asia a reliable site? I've been hunting for a place with Paradise in stock, so I'm keen on ordering that one.

WordofGod

Banned
Dan said:
Is Play Asia a reliable site? I've been hunting for a place with Paradise in stock, so I'm keen on ordering that one.

I have bought some games from them in the past and have never had any problems with their service.

Top Bottom