• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RAMEN UNITED: The Official NeoGAF FIFA 11 Club (360)

shoplifter

Here's my horrible celebration pic:

632A0001_2_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_Cth.jpg

Magicked

Sorry about dropping out early last night guys. I just wasn't enjoying the game at all. Losing to a 3 person team with a 71, 72, and 77 (or whatever it was) was extremely frustrating. I swear the game arbitrarily decides who will win an lose sometimes. It seemed like our players had horrible ball control and the other team was fine.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Last night was janky. Doesn't count. I only played like 5 match minutes even though that covered three separate matches. :lol

Hope to be able to play tonight 7-10ish.

Nightz

Magicked said:
Sorry about dropping out early last night guys. I just wasn't enjoying the game at all. Losing to a 3 person team with a 71, 72, and 77 (or whatever it was) was extremely frustrating. I swear the game arbitrarily decides who will win an lose sometimes. It seemed like our players had horrible ball control and the other team was fine.
Sounds like Madden. :lol

AstroLad said:
Last night was janky. Doesn't count. I only played like 5 match minutes even though that covered three separate matches. :lol

Hope to be able to play tonight 7-10ish.

Your rage quit was funny last night.

brentech

Would love to join yall, but I'm on the PS3 with it at the moment. I had Fifa World Cup on PS3, traded in and I'm currently gameflying Fifa11. One of those few games I feel has a bigger crowd on the PS3, but pondering if I should try to get the 360 copy and buy it out.

GAF doesn't happen to have a PS3 team do they?

After playing a lot of offline player+manager and head2head against my brother across the states, I finally played some club matches and that shit really is a blast...even with randoms.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
on gaf it's not even close. there is no ps3 team. there is no ps3 league. every year someone tries to make one or the other and it lasts eight posts over ten days in the official thread. meanwhile on the 360 we are running a 15+ league and 5+ nightly on clubs

brentech

lol - that's pretty sad.
Most multi-platform games I buy on 360, but never had an issue with matches in WC version or now with 11, but that's a bummer to hear.

shoplifter

Just missed you guys last night - hopped on, realized that all of the mid spots were taken so jumped to edit to RB and by the time I got back on you guys were searching for a match. :lol

Then everyone logged off after that match. :(

Menelaus

Banned
I definitely felt better about our passing last night. I was making a deliberate attempt to control the ball on the backline and work a short pass either straight to the middle, or up to the wing, the back to the middle. People were switching sides really nicely too.

k0ji-wd

Ramen Intro Video WIP:

2elb3td.png

If u guys score any decent goals when i'm not there save/upload them, it'd really help me out.

Still need profile pics from Cornballer, Menelaus.

I didn't realize I'd needed some closeup shots of the VPs, but if u guys wanna grab another one that'd be cool, otherwise I'll use the full body shots. Also, I'm going to eventually need some celebration videos but i'll figure that out later.

this shit gettin' outta control!

Nightz

:lol :lol @ the logo. And the pic above looks awesome. Sorry I ignored your message last night k0ji. I've been feeling under the weather the past couple of days so I haven't really been in the mood to play games. I get on the console, put a game in, and within 10 minutes I want to get off and sleep or something. :lol Feeling better today so I'll try to catch you guys tonight.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
50 lobbed through assists is easily one of the top 5 most bitchass accomplishments. i have 49/50 passing accomplishments but that last one will take me a while to get

AstroLad said:
50 lobbed through assists is easily one of the top 5 most bitchass accomplishments. i have 49/50 passing accomplishments but that last one will take me a while to get
It's so much more difficult to use this year. Last year that was how I got the majority of my assists in clubs because it was so easy to ping balls over the top.

Magicked

shoplifter said:
Just missed you guys last night - hopped on, realized that all of the mid spots were taken so jumped to edit to RB and by the time I got back on you guys were searching for a match. :lol

Then everyone logged off after that match. :(

Yea, we're almost always in an XBL party, so just click on one of us and join the party!

Menelaus said:
I definitely felt better about our passing last night. I was making a deliberate attempt to control the ball on the backline and work a short pass either straight to the middle, or up to the wing, the back to the middle. People were switching sides really nicely too.

Yes, it worked really well last night. When we take our time a bit more and don't launch long balls forward all the time we maintain possession A LOT better and end up dominating.

Menelaus said:
edit: comedy option
632A0001_3_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_Iei.jpg

:lol

AstroLad, QVT, and I work great chemistry up front. We were rocking it last night. I am still upset I banged the crossbar on that one play where I Mess'd it past four people.

Magicked said:
Yes, it worked really well last night. When we take our time a bit more and don't launch long balls forward all the time we maintain possession A LOT better and end up dominating.
Yeah, it was better. As long as we're making good decisions (keeping in mind that there are some situations when it's better to just clear the ball to the half line), we've been doing very well recently.

Menelaus

Banned
Tonight is kind of a wildcard for me, lots of household stuff to do that I've been putting off. Later is probably better.

Before 9pm ET or after 11pm ET. Not sure if I can put together a long block of time, but I'll check the thread to see when people are on.

sneaky77

I need to get in on this boosting action... lately my schedule has been working against me, so I am slowly building my pro on my own

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
Here is my goal I scored: http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/45208344

Also I didn't know they were supposed to be celebration pics I took action shots maybe these will help.

47vQ4.jpg

4J7gA.jpg

Also here is my gameface (you can see the small version when we're waiting for matches) which I would use but nobody would download so I guess as-is will have to do. I've linked it in case someone finds it NSFW but it's just a really ugly dude. Uglier than usual, probably about Sandra Oh level of ugly. Huge chin. Massive. Try not to puke from laughing. http://imgur.com/Wfnqb.jpg

Top Bottom