• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RAMEN UNITED: The Official NeoGAF FIFA 11 Club (360)

sneaky77

def wasnt a very good night for us.. always fun. I feel sometimes we should slow down the play a little instead of always trying to boot it, not in defence though :lol

Menelaus

Banned
How the mighty shall fall. Since Astro got swept into dancing with his girlfriend, and PEPE got relegated to the practice squad, and QVT got...well, I'm not really sure what happened to him...we've gone from 3400 points and 50th in North America, to 2900 points and 500th-ish.

Sad times.

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
I was the owner of a lonely heart. Now I have houseguest for a week or so, but I may send him into FIFA battle for me at LB or something.

k0ji-wd

im so disillusioned with clubs life atm, it's not losing or drawing or whatever, it's just the goddamn button delay, every game, the uncertainty of whether you or someone else has the lag, it's just fucked.

i don't want to play against another team that has the lag either and i don't want to get into games for us or the other team to quit just because someone on either team has the lag. 2 months in, 3 patches later and still no fix.

at this point i'm so close to just quitting and calling it a day, but the group we have is so good i can't really do it. you guys have endeared yourselves to me with your 'godddamnit' and 'OH COME ON!' and 'homo lags'.

my gf is back tomorrow so i may just spend time going clothes shopping with her or something.

k0ji-wd

2njdj55.jpg

time to get my soulja boi on

AndresON777

shooting blanks
DC is great. You should get Kinect Sports too. We can play some table tennis online, it's lights out.

I can't even play clubs without my game freezing after the match is over. It's crazy that fifa 10 was smoother online.

sneaky77

AndresON777 said:
DC is great. You should get Kinect Sports too. We can play some table tennis online, it's lights out.

I can't even play clubs without my game freezing after the match is over. It's crazy that fifa 10 was smoother online.

I tried the demo at best buy, it was pretty awesome, I will probably end up getting it :lol

AndresON777

shooting blanks
sneaky77 said:
I tried the demo at best buy, it was pretty awesome, I will probably end up getting it :lol

I was getting owned by this kid last night but i dont use voice chat which makes it funnier because we just point at each other and dance in between points. It's like a silent movie or something. Usually only do like 3 or 4 matches cos I'm out of shape and I work up quite a sweat lol.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Nice they fixed your user id. I'm sure clubs will be big once ea patches this game. I mean it's number 4 on the xbox live activity list which is astounding. fifa is all growds up.

k0ji-wd

sneaky77 said:
thats so sad... I was really enjoying clubs this yr
lol that's not happening unlike Astro I'm not ruled by my gf/wife in videogame choices :lol

andres: to fix the freezing after clubs games move all ur FIFA 11 data onto a USB stick and load from there

I'll be online for the day let's get some clubs happening

sneaky77

k0ji-wd said:
those were some pretty good games tonight in amidst all the screaming

the screaming, and the Andres rants lol.. playing LM he spent more time at RF than anything else lol

we also got some victories!

k0ji-wd

:lol

funniest thing was we were on a three win streak and as soon as it said 'The Visualiser is online' we conceded a goal before u even joined the party :lol

k0ji-wd said:
:lol

funniest thing was we were on a three win streak and as soon as it said 'The Visualiser is online' we conceded a goal before u even joined the party :lol

alright, I get the subtle hints, I'll leave the club... you guys are better off with Zubar at LCB :D

AndresON777

shooting blanks
sneaky77 said:
the screaming, and the Andres rants lol.. playing LM he spent more time at RF than anything else lol

we also got some victories!

I cant get that 1v1 mentality out of my head. Old habits and crap. I'm good at not playing defense though.

k0ji-wd

i bought kienct sports because of how many time u kept going on about it and fuck man, the track and field event is pure awesome, i ran the 100m while doing crotch chops the whole way and did 'raise the roof' in my long jump run up and it SHOWED IT IN THE REPLAY IN SLOW MO WITH CHARIOTS OF FIRE PLAYING. . .also ran the hurdles with my head turned towards my gf screaming the whole way

. . .but i woke up sore as shit u motherfucker!

sneaky77

k0ji-wd said:
i bought kienct sports because of how many time u kept going on about it and fuck man, the track and field event is pure awesome, i ran the 100m while doing crotch chops the whole way and did 'raise the roof' in my long jump run up and it SHOWED IT IN THE REPLAY IN SLOW MO WITH CHARIOTS OF FIRE PLAYING. . .also ran the hurdles with my head turned towards my gf screaming the whole way

. . .but i woke up sore as shit u motherfucker!

were you screaming in australian?

ijm72

I will probably be on tonight playing some Black Ops but if we get a group of at least 3-4 people I would definitely be down to play some club games.

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
As usual, I played best as soon as everyone except hov left :( He feed me the ball i'm cookie monster except the ball

Also, sneaky PM me your email or AIM or something so I can help you with the kindle!

Top Bottom